My Girlfriend's Best Friend Sabrina Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked over and pushed her over. At the moment, all I wanted was the comfort of someone else. Misery loves company so they say. And right now, Tiff was the only one in the world who could related to how I felt. I eased my way onto the large couch (in truth more of a futon) and wrapped my arms around her. Kaya slept over often enough, and I had also had my fair share of girlfriends in the past, but something seemed different in cozying up to Tiff. It wasn't love or anything like that, but it felt relaxing and peaceful. I wrapped around her tight, and instantly wanted to touch every inch of her body still. She paid no mind to my cock rubbing against her, nor the cum that it smeared on her. I wasn't exactly sure what the etiquette was with an affair, but I leaned forward to talk to her anyway.

"Hey lis-"

"Shhhh," she shushed me, turning around and meeting my gaze. "It's ok, don't talk about it ok?" she said, moving forward and planting a ginger kiss on my lips. I kissed back and we both passed out, exhausted and more than a little confused.

***

I woke up to find the room still dark. The windows too were dark, and the lack of noise outside led me to conclude it was some time between 3 and 5 AM. The second thing I noticed was that Tiff was no longer by my side asleep. My hands reached out and felt nothing, making me panic for just a moment before I noticed a figure to my left.

It was Tiff, who had awoken and made her way off the couch. I could see her, once my eyes adjusted to the darkness, with the faint moonlight draping her nude body in a hypnotic glow. She was still bottomless, her large ass facing me. With both hands, she reached for the hem of her shirt and pulled it off, tossing it into a corner of the living room.

There was a quickness to her actions, as though she couldn't strip off her clothes fast enough. With the benefit of retrospect, I make it sound like I was in any better frame of mind. In truth, i wasn't. Something about her deliberate actions simply made sense to me. Without saying a word, I too got up, and reached down for my socks. I pulled them off quickly as she reached back and unclasped the hooks of her bra, shrugging her shoulders forward and letting the straps fall forward. Without grace or fanfare, the two large beige cups of her bra dropped down to the ground, exposing her large tits. I couldn't see her nipples from my angle, but the sheer size of her tits got my cock half to life. They were larger than Kaya's Ds, easily. DDs maybe? I wasn't too sure.

Tiff turned towards me and grabbed my shirt, leaning into me and pulling it off from my shoulders as her body pressed into me. As my shirt fell into a crumpled heap on the ground, I felt her nipples rub against my chest. There were no smiles, no coy smirks or any subtext. We immediately wrapped our arms around one another and began to kiss deeply. Her soft, plump lips had a numbing effect on me, each kiss intoxicating and making me want more.

Neither one of us wanted to spoil the moment with words, but I knew that fucking on the ground or my gross couch wasn't exactly the setting for this. I grabbed her wrist, pulling Tiff towards me as we made our way to my bedroom. I pushed the door open and nearly swung her onto the bed- and I would have, granted she hadn't weaseled out of my grip and sat on the edge of my king-sized mattress.

She reached over and grabbed both of my hands, pulling me back towards her so we could continue kissing. There was a lewdness to how we kissed. It was different, more eager and more craven. The more I reacted to her enthusiasm, the further she went in pushing boundaries. Intense kisses made way for sloppy wet ones, which in turn gave way just as her resistance did in letting my tongue enter her mouth. Our tongues twisted and danced, the soft velvet sensation giving clearance for our bodies to continue. Tiff bit my lip, gently, then firmly before pulling it from my face, then letting go. Electricity ran up my arms, a large earnest smile plastared on my face.

I returned the favor by pushing her down on the bed, my fingers digging into her soft, bronzed flesh once again. God her body was made for fucking. Instead of kissing her, I moved on to her tits. Now with a clear view, I looked down at her large, dark areolas, with hard nipples dotting each. Tiff appreciated the gawking I laid on her, as she pushed her shoulders back and presented her chest out to me, a smirk that registered just enough confidence to be labeled cocky on her face.

I moved in and began groping her tits, my hands placed on her pale breasts. Still present on each were the marks from where her bra had dug in, no doubt a byproduct of attempting to sleep with it on. Alternating tender strokes over these to more aggressive kneading near her nipples, Tiff reacted by closing her eyes and scrunching her face once more. I could hear her breathing out heavily from her nose, each breath sounding unsteady. I thought she was putting on an act until I saw her fists balled up, her lips tightly pursed. With this seal of approval, I leaned on and began sucking on one of her nipples.

My lips tightly pinched around it at first, before easing up and lowering my tongue, circling around in gentle sweeps. I felt her hand touch the back of my head, stroking my hair gently before I lightly nibbled on her nipple, softly pinching it. Tiff's hand gripped my hair as she breathed out and groaned. It wasn't the cute whimper I would have expected, but the loud, husky moan of approval. I moved off and blew on her nipple, further teasing her before she grabbed my face and held it against her tits tightly. I couldn't breathe, but the bliss of having my face in her cleavage soothed my fears a bit.

Tiff and I fucked for an ungodly amount of time after. Cowgirl. Doggystyle. Wheelbarrow. Even on our sides as I held her from behind. There was no communication verbally between any of it, it just all sorta seemed to happen naturally. By the end, I had cum about 2 or 3 times, and penetrative sex had given way for groping and cuddling. It wasn't elegant, but it's how we found ourselves in the morning- or what I assumed to be morning- several hours later.

We were both awake, clear as day, yet neither of us wanted to acknowledge the other. We simply lie in bed, completely naked. While we initially attempted to feign sleep, we both gave that up and awkwardly attempted to not be the first to say something to the other. I reached over and touched her shoulder, to which she recoiled first, before ultimately softening to my touch.

"Last night," I began finally.

"Was a mistake." Tiff added. Quickly, might I add.

"Then what's this morning?" I asked, looking over and eyeing her naked body. She made no attempt to cover herself, though she was well aware my eyes were fixated on her.

"Another mistake."

"Or," I began, turning onto my side and facing her. "The same one."

"How's that any better asshole?" she asked.

"Well," I started. "One big mistake is better than two big mistakes." Tiff didn't answer me, though she didn't object to my hand stroking her arm. I broke eye contact, looking a bit sullen at how brazen my words were. I sounded like a real asshole. We lie quietly again for a few moments.

"Do you regret it?" Tiff finally asked. I thought for a moment, but the answer came fairly quickly.

"No." I said without a second thought. "Do you?"

"No," she replied casually. Silence filled the room. The cocksure attitude of our answers was so strong, we couldn't help but not burst out laughing. We badly needed a way to ease the tension.

"Didn't take you a second to think about that did you?" I asked her.

"LOOK WHO'S TALKING!" she answered back, leaning over and playfully smacking my arm. In the process, she had moved closer towards me and we were less than a foot apart. Part of me wanted to kiss her, but the other part of me quickly squashed that idea. Just the same, tension returned and we both looked away. Clearly, she had had a similar thought.

"I just, really needed it last night." I ruefully confessed. There wasn't a lie in my statement to be fair. I simply needed sex. "And you're kind of hot and stuff, so..." I added on, trying to make myself sound less harsh.

"I just needed you." she answered back, still looking away. I blinked, taken slightly aback.

"M-me?" I asked a tad confused. "I mean yeah ME, like obviously." I added with a laugh. Tiff didn't laugh with me though. She looked down at the bed, her face turning into a small scowl.

"It's not fucking fair," she began. "Kaya is such a fucking prude, and you obviously know a thing or two and it's wasted!" Her hand now clenched the bedspread. "She's always complaining to me like, 'Dennis wanted sex again' or 'Dennis only thinks about sex'. Do you know how fucking aggravating that is?"

I shrugged.

"Bren fucking asks to kiss me did you know that? What type of friend with benefits does that? Huh?"

Once again, I shrugged.

"So what, you used me?" I asked, a bit unsure.

"Dennis I'm going to be honest with you- we could never date one another. We couldn't even be friends, honestly." I pouted a bit. "No it's true," she continued. "If you weren't dating my friend we'd probably never talk to one another. I'm a bitch and you're a fucking jerk to me."

I nodded along, as harsh as it sounded, I was inclined to agree.

"But fucking didn't feel wrong. It felt good. It was so good right? Like, it's a no-win situation for either of us; if you tell Kaya she'll tear your head off and if I tell her, she'll murder me right? So like, even if either of us felt bad, we'd be in the same boat."

"So what you just wanted an outlet?" I wasn't one to turn down sex, but I felt I needed to have a bit of a say in this game of sexual brinkmanship.

"I'm not gonna blackmail you and I'm not going to pretend you don't exist anymore. But c'mon tell me you weren't happy to do things with me you couldn't with Kaya."

She was right, but there was something still off about the entire situation.

"I'm not going to force you to fuck me again. I'm just saying, we both know what we want."

"Well," I began. It was finally my time to speak up. "You're not wrong. I loved that. But it just feels a bit weird since we don't know each other too well."

"You're not asking me out are you? Girlfriend, remember?"

"No, I mean, what are you doing today?"

"Nothing until the afternoon." she answered, still unsure where I was going.

Tiff soon found out though, and I proposed that we spend the day getting to know one another. We spent the better part of the morning in bed, asking each other questions before fucking again. I prepared breakfast while Tiff took a quick shower, and I in turn showered while she ate. I won't lie to you and tell you beneath her exterior was a sweet young woman who I fell in love with. No, Tiff was still a bitch. It's just who she was. But I felt a bit more at ease knowing more about her than fretting if she was going to backstab me somehow. Tiff told me how she grew up in a wealthy farming family, and spent summers camping and tanning- hence the bronzed skin. She also told me a few of her kinks and how she had flashed a few of her dad's appreciative farmhands. All the while we spent the day naked; she let it be known that despite calling herself fat or thick, she enjoyed showing off her body. While exhibitionism wasn't exactly my thing, her laughter at finding out we left the living room windows open while we fucked was a huge turn on. The girl knew what she liked!

Around 1PM though, our time was winding down, so I proposed a bath together. Tiff initially balked at the idea until I mentioned it was something I had always wanted to do.

"What, Kaya doesn't like baths?" she asked.

"She thinks they're gross," I sheepishly offered.

And so we found ourselves in my tub- with Tiff nestled up against me, laying back while my arms wrapped around her. We had been talking nonstop for a few hours, so it felt good to simply relax in silence. I openly looked down at her tits, which I found out were a size 34E. I had no idea what that meant, but I nodded with wide eyes as if I understood. In return, I told her how big my dick was. '8 inches.' I blurted out. Tiff had a blank face to that, but nodded politely and offered a quiet 'sure'.

I didn't enjoy the prolonged silence as much as I hoped, however, as my mind began to drift towards more feelings of guilt. I felt awful deep down, as if I was being controlled by my dick. That wasn't a good enough reason, I figured, but it felt accurate. Tiff must have noticed my quickly souring mood and broke the quiet mood.

"Hey you ok?"

"What do you care?" I asked bluntly.

"Well I don't really, but I don't want you crying on me." I wasn't sure if she was still serious or playing around. Was Tiff getting soft on me?

I didn't answer, which prompted Tiff to roll her eyes, physically pained to show any level of care.

"Hey look, you're gonna spend time with Kaya today right? You two can have fun, and completely forget about this if you want. Honestly. Besides, you're still getting that blowjob from her right?" she asked with a smile. I meekly offered one back, but we both knew Kaya wouldn't be blowing me today for whatever reason.

"Dennis, get on the edge of the tub." Tiff suddenly said.

"What?"

"Just, just do it ok? Shhh, don't talk."

I did as she told, and rose from the tub, setting myself down on the edge. Reaching forward, Tiff hit the drain on the bath water, before sitting up on her knees. Her tawny body glistened, soaking wet. Using both hands, she began playing with her tits, pinching her nipples in between her fingers and twisting them slightly. The sight made my cock twitch, which she responded to by softly grabbing it and stroking me.

"Shhh shhh," she said. "Remember? We both want this." I bobbed my head up and down softly in agreement.

When my cock grew hard enough, Tiff inched forward and wrapped it between her tits. Up and down she stroked me between her huge tits. I leaned back against the wall, until my cock grew as hard as ever, close to cumming.

As if sensing it, Tiff pulled her tits away, eliciting an involuntary groan of disapproval. Undaunted, she opened her mouth and swallowed my cock whole. It had been ages since my last blowjob, so naturally I would have considered any to be the best I've ever received- but Tiff was something else. I felt my soul damn near leave my body the way she sucked on me, humming along and twirling her tongue over my shaft. I came quick, but I felt no shame. Tiff swallowed my load, wiping her mouth and smiling as I looked like the life force had drained from my body. Despite my fear and anguish, I had to admit defeat- that simply could not be the only blowjob I received from Tiff.

Ultimately, I had to lend her a pair of my shorts and a t-shirt; her clothes were gross and I felt it was a reasonable thing to do, even if it meant Kaya might spy my clothes at Tiff's place. I didn't feel too bad about it, but I did feel odd about being alone once she left.

I walked Tiff out, having called her an Uber, and waited in front of my building with her. My shorts clung to her body tight, and I got a twisted joy in seeing them on her nice ass. I thought of even smacking it, though- like a mind reader- Tiff shot that down with a quick 'don't even fucking think about it' without so much as glance in my direction. Finally, the car arrived and we both looked at each other, unsure of the proper goodbye in such a situation.

I didn't care at this point though quite frankly, and pulled Tiff into my arms and gave her a long, passionate kiss. The thrill in doing so was too great to pass up, and the spike of euphoria came rushing back to me. I didn't worry, given it was a Saturday afternoon and the block was dead. But I cared more for how brazen and dumb it was.

"Asshole," she finally answered, a worried look in her eyes. Despite her bravado, she still had as much to lose as I did.

"Bitch," I answered back.

We waved and Tiff was on her way, leaving me with nothing but my memories of the past 12 or so hours and more to unpack mentally.

Walking back inside, I reached for my long neglected phone, finding it tossed aside near my pants and by Tiff's discarded panties. I was greeted with several new messages, including one from Kaya who stated she'd be running late and would be free after 5PM. 'Great' I thought rolling my eyes. I also saw one from Sabrina which, when I opened, discovered another topless picture of.

'Oh shit!' I thought, my heart racing one again. I had almost completely forgotten about the first, and now I had a second, this one with her face cut off. It looked like her in her dress from the night before. She had also texted me " you suuure?" along with it. Obviously she had gotten her answer to that, but I saw she had also sent another from about two hours ago.

'Hey stud let's grab coffee today'

I shrugged my shoulders to the offer, and texted her back an "i'm down". I quickly stuffed my phone into my pocket and continued cleaning up my living room, looking for all of Tiff's discarded clothes. I didn't get far in my search when my phone vibrated again.

'Do I get a free shirt too if it's at your place?'

12