My Girlfriend's Dad Pt. 04

Story Info
My weekend home is over...
3.9k words
4.64
20.5k
43

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kent100
Kent100
1,023 Followers

Driving home from my morning rendezvous with Mr. Carpenter, I felt so dejected. I wanted more than just sucking his cock, I wanted my ass fucked again. My ass was so fucking hungry for his cock as I drove home, cause it didn't get fed like I had hoped for. Even worse yet, I was worried that he might be sharing his big cock with some woman, instead of letting me service it. That's what really bothered me the most, I think I was actually jealous.

I wanted his cock all to myself, wondering what the hell was going on with me. What had he turned me into? I was more concerned about sucking his cock and getting my ass fucked than being with his daughter. I finally realized, I didn't want her pussy anymore, I wanted his cock. It was hard to admit to myself, but that was the truth.

While he didn't actually say he was putting me off to attend to a female lover, I suspected that was the case. When he told me to leave cause he needed to go meet a female acquaintance that morning, it just crushed me inside. I felt like a greedy little love struck girl cause I wanted his cock all for myself. I couldn't stand the idea of him sharing it with anyone else. I wanted his cum all for myself. I didn't want to share him with anyone. I wanted him to know he didn't need anyone else, I would do anything he desired.

He had told me that nobody could swallow his cock down their throat like I did. He said I was the absolute best cocksucker he had ever had. Those were his words exactly. I didn't whine or cry when he fucked his cock deep into my throat like all his other past partners did. Where they tried to take it in their throat and failed, I did it, just like he needed. Wasn't that more than enough? I went the extra mile for him, I swallowed every drop of cum he fed me just like he told me to do. I even let him mark my face with his ejaculate, like a dog marks a pee spot. What more dedication could I show?

On top of that, I gave him my virginity, I gave him a hungry ass that appreciated his cock. What more could I have done to prove my devotion to serving him. I let him abuse my butt with spankings and then let him fuck my ass as deep as he wanted. Why didn't he want me and me alone? Why would he need someone else to service his cock? If he just gave me the chance, I could prove I was the best and could give him anything he needed. I was more than capable of treating his cock better than any woman could.

It was the end of the weekend, Sunday, as I both dreaded my drive back to school, but even more so, knowing today was my last chance to get some more of Mr. Carpenter's cock back in my hungry butt. My mother was off work today and took me grocery shopping so she knew I would have food to eat back at school. My mother filled our shopping cart with meat, chicken and assorted canned goods.

While still at the grocery store, Sherry called, asking me to come over. I was anxious to go, not really to see her, but curious if Mr. Carpenter would be back from his meeting. While I couldn't ask him if he gave some woman his cock, maybe he would just tell me if that had happened. For some reason, if he actually told me that he had sex with someone else, I felt it would just crush me. Again, I felt like a school girl that had fallen in love and was worried about losing her lover. I was so nervous when I drove up and saw him in the garage working out.

He was so casual when I entered the garage, basically totally ignoring me, not even a hello, as I awaited any acknowledgment of my presence from him. It's almost like he knew I was a love starved puppy and wanted to make me beg for his cock. I just watched him lift weights while his muscles swole up on every repetition. As he finally finished that set, and dropped the weights, he actually had the nerve to say, "You really like watching me get pumped up, huh son? Tell me the truth, does it turn you on?"

"Yes sir, I do like watching you work out. It excites me to look at your muscular body and think about pleasing you." I shamelessly said, trying to provoke a response him.

"Well, I understand son, but I think we have reached a dilemma here. You fucking Sherry, then having me fuck you, that's not gonna work. You know that don't you? You need to make a choice son, either my dick or her pussy. I can give you all the cock your hungry throat and greedy butt need when you're in town, but I'm telling you right now, you need to dump her. Don't you agree?" he forced the issue.

I didn't even think about it for a second when I heard the words come out of my mouth, "Yes sir, I will break up with her. I choose your cock over her."

"Then get your ass upstairs and get on with it son. Be nice when you do it, try not to hurt her feelings You're a clever boy, make up some excuse and come back down here and tell me when you get it over with."

I dreaded having to do this, Sherry was a nice girl, loyal to me, always there when I needed her, but I didn't want to hurt her. Still the choice was obvious to me, I craved Mr. Carpenter's cock and would do whatever necessary to get it.

Turned out it was easier than I thought once me and her started talking. She admitted that she had met a guy and our long distance relationship was just not working for her. She needed more attention that I could give her while I was off at school. Within 15 minutes, it was over. She kissed me on the cheek and wished me good luck as I then went back downstairs to tell Mr. Carpenter.

As I relayed our conversation to him, he just laughed and said he already knew. He told me, "Some Mexican kid had been coming over pretty regularly when I was off at school or she goes over his apartment every night til late." punctuating that comment with, "I can't stand that kid, but I bet she will be over his house tonight and forgotten all about you."

That comment kind of hurt to hear, but it cemented the end of me and her. I felt free and hoped he would be good on his promise earlier to give me all the cock I need when I come home on the weekends.

"The wife plays bridge tonight about 6PM, I'm sure Sherry will be at her friend's apartment by then. Should give us some free time. I want you to come over and let me fill that hungry ass and tummy up with cum before your drive back. Be here about 6PM. Watch for Mrs. Carpenter's car to leave before you come in."

I left with a sense of relief, like a weight had been taken off my shoulder. While I would miss Sherry as a friend, that didn't really bother me so much. All I could think about was Mr. Carpenter's cock.

I drove home and had a nice visit and lunch with my parents. I packed up all the clothes my mother had washed, loaded up my groceries and stocked the ice chest with the meat and chicken, readying for my drive back to school. I showered and dressed in comfortable shorts and a t-shirt as I nervously waited til 6PM to drive over to see Mr. Carpenter, hoping the house was vacant of his wife and Sherry.

As usual, Mr. Carpenter was pumping those weights, I swear, they were like an aphrodisiac to me and him both. Me loving to watch his muscles flex as he lifted weights, and it seemed to work like a Viagra pill for him.

"Got the house to ourselves son, home alone, nobody but you and me. Come on. I'm gonna give you what you need." as he went up the stairs, me following. I felt like there was something wrong about being alone upstairs with him in the empty house. We had done much more taboo things in the last few days, but this felt especially forbidden. Watching me, he noticed my look of concern. After locking the front door and setting the interior dead bolt on the door also, he simply said, "Feel better?"

I did, but it didn't matter, my cock was already hard and I had a deep hunger to service him.

I followed him into the his bedroom, a room I had never seen before. A dresser, a bed and one night stand, it was Spartan in decor. When he casually peeled off his worn gym shorts and t-shirt, I was mesmerized gazing at his physique. This man was beautiful, he could have been a model for Michelangelo's statue sculpts. His body was so breath taking, especially his tumescent hardening cock.

"Get undressed and come suck on Daddy's cock son. Lets get you a belly full of cum that you can taste when you burp while you drive back to school." he laughed as he grabbed a towel off the dresser and sat on the edge of the bed.

Eager to get his swelling cock in my mouth, I shucked all my clothes off, feeling particularly uncomfortable being naked in his wife's bedroom. My cock was totally erect, and unlike my being shy before, I almost proudly made sure he saw it to show my obvious excitement. As I leaned into to suck on his cock, he stopped me and hungrily kissed me with his open mouth. I moaned as he forced my lips open probing my mouth with his tongue. Feeling so feminine to this masculine man, I absolutely yielded to his forceful kisses. He held my chin and the back of my head as he kissed me so deeply. I weakened to his needs as I felt like a little girl with her first real man. I wrapped my arms around his strong back as I gave into his needs.

Tiring of kissing and anxious for more, still holding my head firmly, he lowered my lips to his right nipple. Pressing my mouth into it, urging me to suckle it like a puppy sucks it's mother's nipples. His nub of a nipple was erect and pointy as I devoured it. Sucking it deep into my mouth, I could feel his chiseled chest of muscles underneath. I sucked it like I had sucked his daughter's nipples many times before as he groaned, taking time to nibble on it gently. After a few minutes he moved my face over and placed them on his left nipple, where I repeated my oral pleasures.

"Work your way down to my abs, bathe my body with your tongue." he commanded me.

Eager to please, I slobbered all over his well defined abdominal muscles. I thought I was the luckiest guy in the world at that moment.

After a few minutes of that, his now totally erect cock was jabbing me in the chin. I knew what he needed next as I finally lowered my mouth onto his totally rigid cock. All thoughts of doing these carnal acts in his wife's bedroom disappeared as I got his cock in my mouth. I was in heaven as I sucked on his big cock, relishing this as my place in life from this point forward. All I wanted to do was service his cock forever.

I had become adept now at taking his big cock to the root, and wasted no time in showing him. When Mr. Carpenter said, "Good boy." I felt positively giddy. Overcome with cock lust, I began a slow methodical up and down deep throat sucking on his cock. Always stopping at the tip and massaging it with my tongue for 5-10 seconds before lowering my lips to his pelvis. As always, he grunted and trembled when I did this.

Maybe feeling he was close to cumming, he promptly lay back on the bed, causing his cock to come free from my mouth and slap against his abdomen. Pulling his knees up to his chest like a veteran yogist, his little rosebud was now directly in front of my face now. "Eat my ass out like you did the other day son. Suck it hard and get in there deep. I want to fell that nibble thing you did with your teeth the other day." he growled.

There was no hesitation on my part today, I dove in eagerly and ate his ass like an anteater burrowing into an ant hill. I poked my tongue in as far as it would go. Jabbing the tip of my pointy tongue as deep into his bowels as I could. I slurped and licked all over his muscly sphincter ring. I nibbled soft little nips all around the edge of it, circling it from top to bottom, before finally teasing the ring with my teeth. He flinched and moaned as I nipped at his ring, enjoying my soft bites as he grunted.

Trying to make it even better, I slobbered profusely all over both hands and massaged his balls and rock hard cock as I did this. He didn't last long, bolting up into a standing position, he grabbed his cock and started jerking it furiously.

"Open your mouth wide son, stick your tongue out, no facial today, you swallow every single drop. Make sure you don't get any on my wife's bed." he growled again.

I opened my mouth as wide as I could, just like when the dentist says, "Stick your tongue out and open wide" as he placed the tip of his cock head on the flat of my tongue and jerked his cock even faster.

The first volley was both surprisingly warm and positively enormous. It must have been a heaping tablespoon for sure. It shot to the very back of my throat. It seemed to come out in a stream, not a squirt. An unbelievable voluminous first spurt of his ejaculation. I gulped as fast as I could anticipating the next shot. As it came, I gulped it down again, tasting it distinctly this time, which resembled sweet coconut milk. Another shot, then another, then another as I struggled to swallow as fast as he refilled my mouth with each spurt. He was relentless in producing and refilling my mouth with cum. Over and over he sprayed my mouth with his baby makers, me swallowing each one and eager for the next. I was cum drunk for all he could produce and feed me.

As he stopped ejaculating in streams, I sensed it was almost over as his cum now just kind of drooled out the tip. I took that as a sign to deep throat his cock to the root and give it a soft warm place to calm down. Not sucking hard as I knew he was sensitive, he allowed me nurse gently on it for a bit.

"Damn son, you always got a place between my legs, nobody and I mean nobody can make me cum like that! That was probably my biggest load ever." he actually praised me.

As proud as I could be, he wasted no time, "Spread that towel out on the bed, get up here and lay on your back." he again commanded.

I did as instructed and spread the towel under my ass as I laid down on it. I knew he wanted to keep the comforter clean while he fucked me. My cock was so hard that it stood off my abdomen, wavering side to side as he moved up the bed between my legs to align his cock with my hole.

Once in position, he grabbed under my knees and forcibly pushed them up to my chest. He was so strong he had them pressed into my chest in seconds. I didn't know my body could bend so far. Reaching in the nightstand he pulled out an old jar of Vaseline and scooped out a generous dob onto his fingers. Roughly shoving two fingers of the goo up my ass, he sawed his fingers in and out for just a few seconds, before applying what was left on his fingers to his rock hard shaft. Greasing his cock thoroughly, he scooted forward til the tip pressed against my hole. There was a little pressure, probably in part because my ass hole was still a little sore from his most recent fucking, but once he forced it in, it fit like a glove.

My ass was so grateful for being stuffed again. Even though it hurt at first, it was in and felt great now. Stretched obscenely from his thickness, Mr. Carpenter wasted not time in fucking me. He was not gentle, he just took what he wanted as he rutted deep into my bowels. I gave into him and wrapped my arms around his back, while he still forced my knees firmly into my chest.

He took me like I was a conquered slave, not concerned about my pleasure, but concentrating on his own needs. I didn't care, I was probably loving this more than him. He battered my ass relentlessly while I resigned to taking what he forced on me. I had no choice, he was way too strong for me to try and get away from his abuse, not that I wanted to, I was loving it.

Mr. Carpenter laid down lower onto my abdomen as he continued to molest my bowels. Pressing his rock hard six pack abs hard onto my cock, each pump deliciously strummed his muscular stomach against my cock. The friction of his muscle ripped abdomen rubbing against my cock was driving me crazy. I felt so close to cumming but was hoping we could cum together.

He leaned in deep and kissed me hungrily. I returned his kisses as he hammered deep into my ass. Pulling away, his lips went to my neck and latched on. He both sucked and bit harshly as he pumped into me. Working one spot on my tender neck, then going to the other side to find fresh meat. Moving his moth around several times to both sides of my neck, he gnawed and sucked voraciously on me like a vampire. Coupled with the rubbing friction on my cock, he was driving me insane while he continued to pummel my ass.

He had me where he wanted me and I knew he knew it. "I'm gonna cum son, let it go, cum with me." he commanded, and I quit fighting it and fell to the pleasure.

I grunted and convulsed as my cock started spurting. Trapped between his stomach and my stomach, my overly stimulated cock couldn't hold back any longer. I moaned and started to whimper as he leaned in and kissed me deeply again. I grunted as I started to cum, which I'm sure he felt through my entire body's contractions and the wetness forming between our stomach. Within seconds, he grunted and battered his cock deep into me.

Holding it as deep as possible, he stopped moving and I actually felt his cock pulse. It pulsed and pulsed and pulsed. Each throb signaling a fresh volley of cum deep in my bowels. Over and over his body convulsed and trembled as he shot load after load up my butt. Finally starting to thrust slowly again, I realized he was finished and I was sad it was over. I knew I was addicted to his cock and would do anything he wanted in the future.

I lay in an after glow as he pulled out and went to the bathroom. He came back wiping his cock with a towel and abruptly told me, "Time to get up son, I don't want Sherry or her mom knocking on the door to let them in while you're naked in my wife's bed. Use that towel to catch the cum that's gonna leak out your ass. I don't want my wife to find anything on her bed."

Coming back to reality, I hurried up as I knew we pressed our luck today. I wiped the back of my thighs, where his cum had started leaking down and started to get dressed.

I know I shouldn't have, but like a jealous girl, I had to ask, and I knew as soon as I heard the words come out of my mouth, that it was a mistake, "Mr. Carpenter, did you fuck that girl you met this morning?"

He just looked at me angrily and staring directly into my eyes, said, "Son, never ask me about my business. Whatever I do is none of your concern. Understand? Never ask me about my business. Now straighten the bed up for me and lets go downstairs. Right now, hurry up, come on!"

"Mr. Carpenter, may I please pee before I go, it's a long drive and I really need to pee?" I almost pleaded.

"Make it quick and quit dawdling, lets get downstairs!" he sounded like he was getting pissed off.

I rushed to the bathroom to pee. When I finished I looked in the mirror, and there must have been at 12 huge red hickeys all over my neck. Jesus Christ, what did he do to me? How could I explain this to anyone? Some of these hickeys were very high on my neck.

I dared not say anything to him as he already seemed pissed off, so I just kept my mouth shut and followed him down the steps.

"Son, next time you come home, if you want to see me and enjoy some more of this cock, let me know. Be sure to bring $80 so you can rent us a hotel room at the Econo-Lodge where we can have some safe privacy. It's $40 a night there." I guess he fully expected me to pay for a room if I wanted his cock again and strangely, I really wasn't offended by that at all. I wanted to ask him how he knew the rates at the hotel, but again I thought, better not ask. Sherry had already told me that he cheats on Mrs. Carpenter a lot.

As I drove back to school, I must have looked in my rear view mirror 100 times. Strangely, I was actually starting to like the hickeys he marked me with, as they seemed to get even darker in color. I was offered a part time job at the school rec room a few weeks ago, maybe I could still get that job to make some money for a hotel room for next week.

Kent100
Kent100
1,023 Followers
12