My Girlfriend's Dirty Past

Story Info
Steve discovers his girlfriend is a slut.
4k words
4.2
54.1k
108

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/09/2023
Created 06/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been going out with Helen for about 3 months. We had met at university at the student bar one night, friend of a friend. I had got lucky, she was a stunning girl, 6 years younger than me at 23 years old, intelligent, about 5' 6", straight long blond hair, very slim, and small soft 34B breasts.

We met in summer, and she tended to wear light-fitting dresses or short denim skirts and t-shirt with no bra, and either doc martins or para boots. She got on great with my mates too, especially Dave, my best friend of many years. What quickly became apparent from day one was she was pretty insatiable sex wise. It was great to start with, but I had to admit that even being pretty fit myself, I was finding it difficult to keep up with her endless demands for sex. She wanted it constantly.

During the summer holiday from university, we decided to get away for a break. Being poor students, we opted for the cheap option of camping in a remote little campsite in Wales and my best mate Dave was coming too. We picked Dave up and I drove us all in my crappy little car, but we made it for the early evening, paid our money and set up our two tents in a quiet corner near a little wood on the edge of the site. There were probably only about a dozen tents and a few caravans dotted around, but most were parked a good couple of hundred yards away near to the showers and camp shop. It was a beautiful spot, about a quarter of a mile from the sea which could just be seen from our slight vantage point on top of a slight hill.

We walked down to the beach which looked lovely too, quite sandy, with some cliffs overlooking this little cove, and not too crowded. We had the obligatory fish and chips and then went into a pub for a few drinks. Helen had on her very short denim skirt and a tight yellow t-shirt, the nipples of her small breasts quite visible beneath. We had a couple of beers and she nipped off to the toilet, one or two of the local men eyeing her up as she passed them.

"Having a good time, Dave?" I asked smiling at my mate and raising my glass to his.

"Certainly am, Steve, and I must say I'm enjoying the view enormously!" he said chuckling as he took another mouthful of beer.

"The view? In here?" I said slightly puzzled. It wasn't a bad pub, but not that exciting.

"Yes, and I don't think I'm the only one mate, I think some of the locals are also appreciating what's on show. Doesn't Helen ever wear a bra?" Dave asked still smirking.

"Oh!" I said laughing too as I finally caught on to what he was on about.

"No, she said they're too small to bother wearing one. It's not a problem, is it?" I asked.

"Not at all! I'm loving it, but did you see that group of lads by the bar ogling her little boobies as she walked past to the loo?"

"Oh, no I didn't". I answered, not terribly concerned.

"They weren't very subtle mate, and her nipples are really bloody obvious."

I just laughed again and commented whilst raising my glass again to him,

"Oh well, the best things in life are free I guess, enjoy!"

"Cheers!" we offered in tandem.

Just then I looked up to see Helen coming out of the toilet and as she walked past the group of 4 blokes, they all followed her with their eyes and as she got level to them, I heard one of them say,

"Hi darling, do you want to come back to my place to see some puppies?"

"No thanks." She replied blankly.

"Oh, but it seems only fair as you've already shown us yours!".

Followed by his crowd erupting in loud laughter and cheers. Helen sat down again at our table and Dave and I both looked at her to gauge her reaction, but she just tutted and muttered,

"Wankers. Apparently, they've never seen a pair of tits before."

Then she just pulled a funny face and shook her tits at us in mock disgust.

Dave's eyes widened as she did this and it did not go unnoticed by Helen who gave him what I thought was a rather cute smile. Dave looked back at her returning her smile and then looked a little sheepishly at me. I quietly wondered whether she had a soft spot for Dave then. It hadn't crossed my mind before but they always got on well and Dave was not always subtle when looking her up and down I had noticed on more than one occasion. I just calmly smiled back at him, then took another drink of my beer.

We didn't stay much longer in the pub and soon finished our drinks and got up to leave. Helen led the way and we had to pass the group of blokes again near the bar to get out. There were 4 of them, and they all stared at her openly as we approached. Helen smirked at them.

"Night darling, dream of me won't yer!" said one of them cheekily as his mates all laughed.

Helen stopped, stuck out her chest at them and gently rocked her shoulders from side to side and said,

"Oh sure, sweet dreams, boys!"

The guys actually said nothing, but just looked wide-eyed at her. I think she had called their bluff a bit by being so overt as they just stared back quietly admiring her little tits as she shook them briefly.

We got outside and I realised that Helen was a bit drunk. In fact, we were all a bit merry after 3 or 4 beers, although Helen was on the cider. We walked back in the summer evening to the campsite laughing as Helen repeated her little act of pushing her chest out and sexily waving her little tits about under her tight t-shirt. We all walked arm in arm with Helen in the middle holding on to us both, and I was starting to feel a bit of a stirring down below as my cock started to harden a little because of Helen's escapades, and as I casually glanced across at Dave, I saw him distinctly adjust his cock in his trousers as he walked a little unsteadily.

When we got back, we sat outside our tents which were pitched with the entrances facing each other with about an eight-foot gap between.

"Who's for another drink then?" asked Helen.

We all agreed that was a great plan!

Helen turned on all fours and stuck her head in our tent saying that we had some drinks in the chiller if she could find it. I heard her rummaging around slightly behind me and looked up at Dave's face which was transfixed on something. As I turned my head towards his view to my side, I realised immediately what he was looking at so intently. Helen's arse was sticking out the tent in the air as she had leant in and stretched out her arms in an effort to get hold of the heavy chiller with the drinks in. As she was slightly drunk, she had failed miserably to move it initially, and her head had sunk in annoyance to the ground sheet where she had rested momentarily with a groan. Her very short denim skirt had ridden up and the crotch of her little yellow knickers and much of her arse where clearly on view to Dave and to me, although Dave had the prime view! Dave clearly but silently mouthed, 'Fucking hell!' to me as I then bent my head down slightly and got a closer look and then smiled back at him mischievously. We both just stared momentarily at the wonderful sight of her tight yellow knickers, and I could just make out a few whisps of her public hair sticking out the side of them.

"Got it!"

Said Helen triumphantly, as she dragged the chiller out the tent with a heave and opened it up. She handed round more drinks and looked at Dave's slightly disappointed face whilst I tried not to laugh.

"What's up?"

She asked him.

"Oh, nothing. Thanks" he replied.

"More drinks guys!" She said as we all cracked our cans and toasted together with a clink.

We all sat back cross-legged and continued to enjoy the beautiful warm summer evening.

Not much of note happened for an hour or so except we inevitably became more and more drunk, especially when Helen dug out the bottle of vodka and shared it around taking the odd swig each to go with our cans. Then the evening started becoming a bit more risqué as Dave suggested we play truth or dare. It seemed like a great idea in our drunken state but we all just kept choosing truth as we were mainly too drunk to be bothered to dare! When it was Dave's turn to ask me, he said,

"How many women have you slept with?"

This brought discreet cheers, as we were trying to be fairly quiet on the campsite.

It was obvious that both Helen and I had had a number of partners before we met but we had never talked about numbers before. I was slightly hesitant as I thought she might think mine was a bit too many.

"Well, erm."

"Come on, tell the truth!" Said Helen, playfully punching my arm.

"9". I said.

"Hmm, not bad", said Dave thoughtfully.

I glanced at Helen momentarily, hoping she wouldn't think that too much, but she didn't bat an eyelid. She just leant forward quite close to Dave and asked,

"OK, Dave, how many women have you stuck your big cock in?"

Both Dave and I chuckled a little at how coarsely she had phrased the question, especially as she emphasised 'your big cock', and then Dave, a little sheepishly replied,

"Not many...5".

"Oh!"

Came the reply simultaneously from myself and Helen. Then Helen added drunkenly,

"Oh Dave, you will have to do better than that. We will have to see what we can do!"

We all laughed again, although I did wonder a bit if Helen had meant to make that sound so suggestive to my friend.

"OK, Helen, so what about you? How many different cocks have you had up you?"

Said Dave, obviously trying to out do her with the coarse vocab leaning in so as trying not to be heard across the campsite and smiling at her.

"Oh, I don't know really, maybe 25".

Dave and I laughed out loud, both obviously thinking she was pissing about, until we stifled ourselves again as we remembered we were outside in a public place. Helen just looked back at us both rather nonchalantly.

"Oh, come on Helen, Dave and I have both answered honestly, how many guys have you fucked?" I asked.

"About 25". She repeated, flatly.

Both Dave and I were open mouthed. Luckily she was so drunk I don't think she even noticed how shocked we both were.

"25?" I said again, slowly.

"Yes, probably" she replied matter of fact.

"What do you mean, probably", I asked feeling a little uneasy.

"Well, some of them I only sucked off, so I guess they don't count do they?"

I honestly went a bit cold inside. I couldn't believe my girlfriend who was only 23 years old remember had fucked 25 different blokes. Not to mention how many she had apparently only sucked off! She said it like it was really no big deal. I was really freaked out. Dave just went quiet obviously not quite knowing what to say in front of us, but he was clearly a bit dumb struck by the large number. The really strange thing was as well as feeling shocked by the sudden reality of it, I was oddly also turned on, it seemed a little unreal. It was all quiet between us, we were all slightly lost in our drunken thoughts. I glanced at Helen. I couldn't help thinking of all those men that had fucked her. My girlfriend was a slut!

The conversation seemed to come to an end there, neither Dave nor I really knowing what to say, and Helen was too drunk to really notice, and it was getting late, so we all said goodnight. When we got into our tent I asked Helen again about the number of men she had slept with not being able to get it out of my head.

"Are you sure that number is right? You've shagged different 25 blokes?" I asked again.

"What does it matter, I wasn't with you then?"

"I know, but..." I didn't quite know what to say.

"Last summer I had split up with my boyfriend and I was really pissed off with him. He had shagged another girl and I wanted to get back at him, and I guess get over him. I sort of went over the top a bit. The thing is I was working at my uncle's caravan site down on the south coast all summer and there was plenty of opportunity to get some cock whenever I wanted it and at that point I really didn't care who fucked me. I just let anyone fuck me."

I listened slightly mesmerised and still stunned to hear what my girlfriend was saying. She had spent the whole of last summer playing the slut on some campsite letting any guy who wanted to fuck her.

"Well, don't look so shocked, it looks like a part of you doesn't mind at all."

She said smiling at me as she leant over and felt the obvious bulge in my shorts. My cock was rock hard I could hardly deny it. I breathed out heavily as I enjoyed her hand rubbing my cock through my shorts.

"Oh my!" She said when she felt how hard my cock was.

"Did you enjoy my little confession?"

"Yes". I said a little breathlessly, "I was a bit shocked, but, well, you know..."

I didn't quite know what to say really. Helen smiled and just chuckled as she unzipped my shorts and felt inside for my cock. She wasn't disappointed as her eyes lit up as she pulled it out fully erect and slowly ran her hand up and down pulling my foreskin back and forth.

"Well, I have another confession" she suddenly announced still wanking me slowly.

"Really". I said tentatively.

I honestly thought she was going to say that she had vastly exaggerated the number of guys she had fucked, but what she said next shocked me even more than I could have imagined.

"It wasn't 25."

"Oh." I said, actually a bit disappointed.

"No, it was more like 40, maybe 45, to be honest I lost count of the number of cocks I had up me."

"Bloody hell, Helen, you dirty slut!" I blurted out without thinking.

Helen just smiled again and looked down at my rigid cock has she continued to gently roll my foreskin up and down.

"Ha, I know, I am a slut, I can't help it, I love cock! Last summer I spread my legs for anyone." She said really loudly.

"Christ, Helen, be quiet, Dave can hear that easily."

"It's OK, I'm sure he's beating his dick in his tent thinking about my little titties, he's been ogling them enough all day, hope he has plenty for his wank bank."

"Not so loud", I implored her.

Helen just laughed quietly again and then casually lifted up her t-shirt bearing her small breasts and threw it in the corner of the tent. Her tits looked amazing, and she sat back to let me admire her. She held up her small, neat breasts with both her hands and leant into my face with them and said,

"This is what your friend is wanking over just next door".

I traced my tongue over her nipples, and she shuddered slightly and involuntarily recoiled a little. I put my arm around her back and pulled her into me again and started to suck her nipples in earnest. I sucked like a starving man. In my drunkenness and newfound erotic shock that my girlfriend was a complete slut I wanted her like never before. She giggled as I licked all over her little breasts and then I put my hand up her skirt pulling her knickers to the side and rubbed my finger along the slit of her vagina. Helen was still laughing, certainly loud enough for Dave to hear next door but suddenly I didn't care at all. I pushed my finger up her pussy and felt the wetness leaking down my fingers and on to my hand. Boy, was she wet! Helen suddenly blurted out,

"I want to be fucked! Please just fuck me!"

Helen often liked to talk dirty when we were having sex, something that I particularly enjoyed too, but I hadn't thought about the implications of that whilst being in a tent, especially in such close proximity to my best friend in his tent right next to us.

I tried to put it out of my mind and concentrate of the job in hand! Helen pulled down my shorts and underwear and managed to tug them over my feet and I tried in vain to get her knickers down.

"Don't bother with my knickers, just pull them to one side and get your cock up me!" Helen demanded.

Before I could answer, she was on top of me holding my fully engorged cock upright in her hand. I felt really aroused and my cock was a good 7 inches sticking straight up towards her pussy as she positioned herself above me, I stretched the crotch of her knickers open exposing her finely haired pussy and she slowly sank down making minor adjustments to my cock as the head felt her wetness and she slid down the whole length of my cock and I finally felt her arse cheeks come to rest on my pelvis as my whole length was up her. We both smiled for a moment looking into each other's eyes and breathed slowly. Helen then opened her mouth partly to groan and then also to say,

"Are you enjoying that? Putting your cock up where all those other men have been?"

She said, as she slowly started to rise up and down on me, her pussy so wet, it felt like my cock was being sucked off.

"Oh, god, yes!" I answered.

Finally, I had admitted that I found it a real turn on to think of her being fucked by other men, lots of other men. Strangely I hadn't really thought about it before as exciting, I had never had that much confidence with women previously and in truth had always been the jealous type, fearing that a girlfriend might leave me for someone better, better looking, or maybe richer, but Helen had unleashed something in me that night and turned my fears into arousal and the more I thought about her giving her body so casually to any bloke that asked, allowing other men to grope her and look at her naked, and finally to fuck her, like she was nothing but a common slut there to be used for their pleasure was rousing me to the deepest excitement I had ever experienced.

Helen continued to thrust her wet pussy up and down on my cock, looking into my eyes with her mouth open breathing restlessly until she spoke again,

"You know I still think about it too."

"What, all those other men?"

"Yeees, just shoving their dirty cocks up me, hopefully with their mates all watching, waiting to take their turn."

Christ! That was a sudden escalation! I hadn't thought of her doing more than one guy at a time, but now being forced to think about it and calculate the number of guys she had fucked, maybe she would have taken on more than one bloke, maybe even been gangbanged.

"Oh, god!" I said out loud with thinking.

Helen just continued riding my cock and she smiled again as I exclaimed, she knew damn well how turned on I was by her talking about this.

"Oh, that's it, just fuck me! I need to be fucked!"

She said really loudly again.

"Shhh, Dave is just next door".

I said urgently and quietly as possible. But Helen kept talking and I knew she was doing it deliberately and Dave would be able to hear everything.

"I know! And I bet he has his cock out too, and I wonder if it's bigger than yours? I bet he's thinking how nice it would be to jerk off watching me doing this. Would you like him to watch?"

"Oh, yeah." I said weakly.

"Louder! Would you like Dave to watch us?"

"Yes, I wish he were watching us now!"

Helen smiled again almost triumphantly. She bent over, pushing her little titties into my face, and rubbing her hard nipples against my mouth.

"Do you think he's imagining putting his cock in my warm slutty mouth?"

"Oh, god, yes!" I said urgently.

Helen immediately put her tongue in my mouth and then licked my face like a wet dog.

"Do you think he'd be really excited, playing with himself and watching us, waiting for his turn?"

"Would you like that?" I said breathlessly.

"God, yeah, I'd be fucking you but looking back at his big cock, already anticipating and looking forward to him just sticking it up me when you've finished."

"Oh, god, yeah!" I said, my cock twitching.

Helen could feel my cock twitching inside her and knew I was almost ready to come. She suddenly slipped her wet pussy off me and manoeuvred herself into a 69-position taking hold of my cock which was very slippery from her own juices and still pointing straight up, aching to come. She opened her legs just above my face but left a little gap between our bodies which allowed me to see what she was doing with my cock, and also affording me a lovely view of her wet pussy, her patch of pubic hair almost parted by the slick of her juices and told me to lick her out. I pulled her knickers out of the way and pushed my tongue as far up her pussy as I could. She tasted really good, some of her juices trickled down onto my face. Whilst I was licking her out, I managed with some effort to keep an angle so I could watch her put my wet cock into her mouth as she sucked up and down on it only pausing briefly to say,

12