My Girlfriend's Dirty Past Pt. 04

Story Info
Helen expands her boyfriend's horizons much much further.
4.8k words
4.55
15.4k
29

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/09/2023
Created 06/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story continues from My Girlfriend's Dirty Past, Part 3, and should be read first.

What a session that had been!

We all decided that we all really needed a shower, so we got some clothes on, collected our towels and washbags and wandered off down the hill to the shower stalls. We emerged a while later with a change of clothes feeling refreshed. Dave and I just had shorts and t-shirts, and Helen had changed into a light blue loose-fitting summer dress with thin straps and her sandals. We all agreed that we were starving so we popped into the little onsite café and had burgers and chips and then went for a drink in the tiny bar just next door.

The bar was very small, with just two tables inside so we sat outside as there were more tables out there and anyway it was still only about 7.00pm and bright and sunny.

"Wow, I'm pretty shattered, but that food certainly helped."

Said Dave taking a long gulp of his beer.

"Well, you certainly put a lot of energy into that darling! How's your hand?"

Said Helen chuckling. Dave smiled and turned his palm up looking at it,

"Recovering. How's your bottom?"

"Glowing!" She replied, beaming at him.

"Did you enjoy that, Helen?" I asked.

"That spanking was fantastic, and I loved having Dave's finger up my bum! The fucking was pretty damned good too! Thank you, boys."

"Any time." Said Dave with a grin.

There were a few people now milling about and a few more came out the bar with drinks and sat on other tables quite close to us, so we had to moderate the subject of our conversation. We just chatted in the evening sunshine for at least an hour and Dave went in to get another round. He came out with beers for us and a gin and tonic for Helen.

"Cheers all." I said raising my glass.

We clinked our glasses together as Dave added, looking at Helen,

"Bottoms up!"

Which got a laugh! Just then Helen looked up behind me and said brightly,

"Oh, hi!"

"Hello there, it's you again!"

Two men arrived at our table, at least in their 50s I assumed, looking quite intently at Helen, one of them I noticed stood close to Helen standing above her and I'm sure he was trying to look down her top. They looked a bit odd, sort of geeky and old fashioned, one of them with thick dark-rimmed glasses and greased down obviously dyed black hair, the other with a tight crop of grey hair. They were both wearing dark trousers with sharp creases and quite wide collared shirts, the greasy looking guy also had a horrible brown tie on.

"Have a seat." Said Helen cheerfully.

"Thank you." They said in unison.

I was wondering who on earth they were and how the hell Helen would know people like this, when one of them said in a slightly winey voice,

"We nearly didn't recognise you with your clothes on, Helen."

And they both chuckled like oversized schoolboys. Right! These were the two guys in the sea getting an eyeful of Helen earlier. Oh my god! They were awful.

"Sorry, Steve, this is Harold. Harold's a photographer." She said pointing to the guy with glasses who nodded,

"Amateur." He added.

"Hi." I said a bit reservedly.

"And this is...er.."

"Graham." Said the other.

"Graham." I said, greeting him as best I could.

"Oh yes, your boyfriend."

Said Graham slightly sarcastically, pissing me off. He just sort of smirked at me and surreptitiously looked me up and down.

I cringed like mad when Helen asked them if they wanted to join us for a drink after they had sat down opposite Helen and Dave.

"Oh, well actually we have a particularly nice bottle back at the van, we got it special as we thought you might be coming to ours tonight, Helen."

Said Graham as he stared at her chest.

"Oh, shame, we've just got fresh drinks in." I said, hoping they would clear off.

Helen flashed a slightly irritated look at me, she knew I was trying to get rid of them, and said,

"It's OK, I've only a got a G&T, that won't last long!"

Dave was sat next to Helen and gave me a look which I couldn't quite read, but he looked a little uncomfortable. Not as uncomfortable as I was feeling though. What the hell was she doing? Helen downed her drink in one and said,

"Ok, then." She tapped the table with her hands and said, "Shall we go then?"

She glanced a little furtively at me, blushing slightly and looked away as she stood up. Harold and Graham grinned broadly, stood up and placed themselves either side of Helen like the winners in a lottery most eager to go. Helen leant over to me blushing a bit still and not able to look me in the eye and said,

"Look, I won't be that long, 20 minutes probably, I'll see you back here."

"Right." I said, blankly, and in utter disbelief.

Then she turned and smiled at them both, Graham held out his arms by his side welcoming her and as she came up next to him, he turned and put his hand on her arse. She didn't complain and he kept it there as Dave and I watched as they all wondered off towards the caravans. Dave and I just looked at each other a bit stunned.

"Jesus." Said Dave.

"What do you reckon, Dave?" I asked.

"Bit creepy, aren't they?"

"Too right." I said, "I can't bloody believe she's going to their caravan with them, bloody hell!"

Dave quietly took another sip of beer not quite knowing what to say, I think he was quite embarrassed for me. I exhaled deeply and took another drink. I was shaking slightly from the shock. We just sat there silently for some time in quiet contemplation taking the occasional drink. After a while I suddenly blurted out in frustration,

"Why the hell is she going to their caravan, Dave?"

I looked at Dave for some sort of clarity and in the vain hope that he could say something calming, but he just blew through his lips and looked at the table thinking.

"Well?"

I said, slightly irritated, waiting for a reply. Dave cleared his throat before speaking,

"Well, Harold is a photographer...amateur."

He finally offered, imitating Harold's winey voice when he said the word, 'amateur'. I looked up at him again and said,

"You think he wants to take pictures of her?"

"Probably."

"What...you mean...like naked?"

"If you were him, wouldn't you?"

"Christ! They're just dirty old men!" I said a bit loud, and one or two people from the other tables looked round at us.

"Shh, Steve, I know," Said Dave whispering, "Not so loud, mate. I know they are just dirty old men, but you know what Helen is like, she's such a bloody tease, she can't help herself, she loves the attention."

"What, you really think she might do that? Let them take pictures of her, naked?"

"Well, look, they've already seen almost everything anyway, it's not such a quantum leap really I suppose to her stripping off for them in their caravan, is it?"

"Jesus, Dave, that's not really helping." I said.

"Helping? Helping in what way, Steve?" He said,

"Helping to ease my mind."

"Something tells me it's not your mind that needs easing."

"What do you mean, Dave?"

"Have you got a hardon?"

"Hey?" I said in genuine surprise.

"Have you got a hardon, thinking about Helen being photographed by those two, because I know I fucking have!"

I breathed out deeply as I contemplated what Dave had just said and felt a bit sheepish. Dave had hit the nail on the head as usual,

"Well, maybe a bit."

I conceded reluctantly, with a slight smirk. The truth is the blood had been flowing to my cock the moment she wandered off with them, and I was struggling to keep it in check. Dave chuckled,

"I bet it's more than a bit, mate. I bet you are rock hard thinking about what she's up to in that caravan!"

I looked at Dave again raising my eyebrows then looked around the open area and said,

"Let's sit over here on the grass away from the crowd."

We moved a short distance onto a small bank out of earshot from the other drinkers. I looked at my watch nervously, it had already been 15 minutes since Helen had gone off. My mind was running through all sorts of scenarios wondering what the hell she was up to.

"You, OK?" Said Dave, looking slightly concerned.

"Yes, I suppose so, I think it's just the not knowing, it's doing my head in!"

"I know, mate." Said Dave calmly.

We sat for some time again just pondering the situation. I finished my pint and went back inside the bar for another round. It took some time to get served as the tiny bar was starting to fill up with the evening campers keen to enjoy the sunshine with a drink or two.

I came out finally with a couple of fresh pints and wondered back over to the grass bank where Dave was laying and handed him his beer,

"Cheers, mate!"

"Cheers!"

I sat still in quiet turmoil as Dave kept an eye on me and finally said,

"Cheer up mate, it might never happen!"

"Yeah, sure, but I bet it is already happening!"

I looked at my watch again anxiously. Nearly a bloody hour now, she said she would be 20 minutes! Dave knew exactly what I was thinking.

"What the hell is she up to?" I said again.

"Well, I think we both know what she's up to, Steve."

"Do we?" I asked.

"Yes."

"What do you think she's doing then?"

"You really want to know what I think?" Dave asked.

"Yes!"

Dave looked at his watch, noted the time, then said,

"Well, she's been gone ages now, so I imagine she's probably letting them both fuck her."

I nearly chocked on my pint! I was amazed that Dave could be so direct.

"Those two dirty old sods! Why would she want to let them fuck her?"

"Oh, come on, you know exactly what she's like! I just fucked her, and more, and you were fine with that too!"

"Yeah, but you're a mate, a very close mate, good looking too, and we both know you well, and we both love you because you're our friend, that's totally different, it feels really safe with you, just an extension of friendship, a bit of fun, even though it was quite dirty!"

We both laughed at that.

"So, what's the big difference, you enjoyed what she did with you and me didn't you?"

"Yes, I loved every minute of it!"

"So, I thought you were excited by her having other men."

"I am! But I thought it would be happening in similar circumstances to me and you, and I thought I would have a say in it, I thought it would be a mutual decision between myself and Helen, not...well..."

I trailed off.

"Not just her opening her legs for any old bloke?"

"Yes. Exactly."

"I don't think she wants a looking for a decision, Steve, I think she just wants to get her rocks off. She is a quite the slut you know."

"I know."

"Well, if you want her to hang around, you might just have to put up with her wandering off occasionally, getting a little extra, so to speak, so you might as well enjoy it."

Dave was right. It was a dilemma. The thought of her having sex with other men and her being so open about it was really humiliating in one sense, but also deeply arousing. I felt completely out of control, but I wondered if she was also out of control. What she was doing, or what I assumed she was doing, as I still had no real proof I suppose, it was still only an assumption, was really sleazy...and it turned me on.

We had another beer, Dave's round, and remained on the grass patch. We had now been here for over an hour and a half, and still no sign of Helen.

"Bloody hell, shall we go and look for her, Dave?"

Dave looked at me a bit surprised and said,

"Do you know which is their caravan?"

"No, I've no idea, do you?"

"No, they never said."

"Bollocks!" I said.

"Shame really."

"Why?" I asked.

"Well, the idea of peeping through a crack in their curtains at Helen doing all sorts is actually quite appealing!"

Said Dave chortling. I laughed with him, with mixed emotions, for a moment wondering if that were actually a possibility, but if we got the wrong caravan and got caught peeping into some strangers place, that would not be cool!

Suddenly we heard a bright and cheerful voice coming across the tarmac area,

"Hi, guys!" Said Helen.

We both looked over as she strode casually toward us looking good in her lovely blue dress in the sunshine.

"Helen! Where the hell have you been?" I said in a slight strop.

She plonked herself down on the grass between us with her back to the table area and sighed heavily as if she had been hurrying.

"You know where I've been."

She said looking quite red in the cheeks and looking a bit guilty. Her eyes looked furtively between me and Dave. I couldn't help but notice her hair was quite tangled too.

"You said you would be 20 minutes, but you've been gone close to 2 hours now, what have you been up to?" I asked anxiously.

She bit her lip and looked a bit uncomfortable,

"Sorry, I sort of lost track of time. We had a really nice bottle of red wine, and er... well... Harold wanted to show me his photographic equipment."

She smiled weakly and blushed like mad going bright red. Dave took a slurp of his beer and tried to stifle a smirk I noticed, his eyes also looking anywhere but straight at Helen for fear of laughing out loud, she looked so, so guilty!

"Oh, and did Harold show you his equipment?" I continued.

Dave snorted in his drink, and I tried not to be infected by his amusement and remain serious. Helen just gave me a slightly sharp look, turning her head to the side,

"Yes, he did!"

"And?" I probed.

Helen relaxed slightly and spoke with sudden genuine enthusiasm,

"Actually, it was pretty amazing. All digital of course, and the pictures it takes are in stunning detail!"

"Really." I said, sounding unimpressed, "and did he demonstrate his camera whilst you were there?"

Helen couldn't contain her smile,

"Erm....yeah."

"Did he take pictures of you, Helen?"

"Yes. One or two."

She said, smirking like a little minx and continuing to blush like mad again.

"And did you take your clothes off for them?"

Helen paused and swallowed visibly shifting her weight from one side to the other nervously,

"Yeah."

She said, looking down at the grass and casually picking at it. I felt a rush of anguish and excitement through my whole body, and I was desperate to find out how far she had gone.

"All of them?"

She was sitting down now on the grass, cross-legged, she checked all around briefly, looking left and then right and directly behind her, then slowly lifted her dress up,

"Yes."

Dave gasped, and I took a sharp intake of breath. She had no knickers on!

"Fucking hell, Helen, where are your knickers?" I asked urgently.

"On the floor of their caravan I guess, I forgot to put them back on."

She just smiled back at us allowing Dave and I a long lingering look at her shaven pussy. Her lips looked a little engorged and wet.

"Wow!"

Said Dave.

"Shall we go back to the tents?" Helen suggested, "and I'll tell you all about it if you like."

I looked at Dave who was clearly all for it.

"OK." I said.

Helen pulled down her dress and we quickly downed the rest of our pints, and all walked up the hill to our tents. It was only 100 yards or so, but it wasn't easy walking with a raging hardon. Helen noticed me adjusting myself and said,

"Not that angry with me then, darling?"

I scowled as angrily as possible but couldn't hide a smirk from her. She held both our hands as we approached the tents and put a blanket down outside behind our tent, which completely obscured us from the rest of the campsite. I grabbed the pillows and threw them out the tent and Dave caught them one by one, and then I carried out the chiller, opened it, and handed round bottles of beer for everyone. Dave grabbed the opener from the chiller and opened them all with a satisfying 'fizz'.

Helen lay back against Dave, and he put his arm around her. She faced me smiling and taking the odd sip of beer.

"OK, so what exactly did you get up to tonight?"

"Quite a lot." She said.

"What photos did they take of you?"

"They started pretty tame I suppose, but ended up, you know, knickers down, holding my pussy open for them!"

"Bloody hell, what else?"

"Well Harold was taking all the pictures."

"Right. So what did Graham do then, was he just watching?"

"Yes, of course he was watching, but he was sort of directing too I suppose. He was fingering me quite a lot."

"Christ! Was he in the photos too then!"

"Yes, sometimes, not all the time."

"When exactly?"

"Well, when he was fingering me, and also when he was licking me out."

"You let him lick your pussy!"

"Yeah, and my arsehole!"

"Fucking hell! Did Harold get photos of that too!"

"Yeah, loads, but I think the camera battery actually died, so we had to stop taking photos."

"So, you left then, yeah?"

"No."

"What then?"

"Well...then they both fucked me, one after the other."

That was it, my worst fear confirmed, she had let them both fuck her like a common slut, my girlfriend spread her legs for a couple of dirty old men. Bloody hell! I know the signs were all there but something in me kept thinking that she wouldn't really do something that cheap, that fucking low.

"Why did you let those dirty old men fuck you?"

"I like it. Older men are sort of more grateful, it really turns me on, they look at me with such lust, I know how much they want me, especially as the chances of having me are so remote in reality, but to let it happen, wow, I mean, yeah, they are really grateful, and I can feel that when they put their cocks up me."

Helen just looked back at me as she answered my endless questions, and all the while she was talking, she had been rubbing the huge bulge in Dave's shorts next to her. Now I had sort of run out of questions, it was like she had remembered she was doing, and she looked down, unzipped him and pulled him out fully erect and started to rub her hands up and down his huge length.

I watched her but thought about the two guys she had probably been doing that to that very same evening and couldn't get the image of them fucking her out of my head, and I was rock hard again.

"Get your cock out, Steve, prove to me you are not turned on by what I just told you. Go on, get it out!"

She practically ordered me, and I had to admit it added to the thrill. I unzipped slowly as Helen and Dave watched intrigued as I reluctantly pulled out my cock for them to look at, and it was really hard, and I felt ashamed as I let go of it and let it just stand to attention on its own, I could feel the hardness of it, the ache, and I felt so humiliated by my obvious arousal at Helen's behaviour. Dave and Helen stared down at my rigid cock, both smiling, and reading me, my humiliation complete. Helen tormented me by looking me in the eye and rubbing my friend's cock in her hand, she held it at the base and waved it about, my own cock twitched as I watched her.

"See! You love it when I do things like this!"

She said, as she continued to wave Dave's cock about like a flag signalling my humiliation. She then lay down and spread her legs open and said to me,

"Come and lick me out, Steve"

She didn't even look at me, she just put her tongue into Dave's mouth, and they kissed passionately again, Dave with his hand inside her dress all over her little breasts. I knelt down between her open legs and stared for a moment at her hairless pussy, my hard cock rubbing a little uncomfortably against the blanket. She looked down at me impatiently as I hesitated and said sharply,

"I know what you are thinking! Yes, I let two strangers put their cocks up there less than an hour ago and no, they didn't wear condoms, but no, they didn't come in me, this time at least, they both came in my mouth. Now lick me out!"

I looked up at her as she spoke, her arm draped around my best friend as they both looked down at me with some amusement. I felt quite defeated, it was clear she was going to behave however she wanted, and do whatever she wanted, with whomever she wanted, whenever she wanted it. I bent my head down and began to lick her. She smelt good in the late evening sunshine. I ran my tongue up and down her slit and tasted her. She tasted good too. I spread her lips with my fingers and pushed my tongue further in and I heard her making little noises of approval,

12