My Girlfriend's Dirty Past Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look how hard he is, he's loving it really, and he'll do what he is told too!"

"Hmm, two little subs, and one of each, how perfect!"

I was really shocked to hear her say that and suddenly felt cold and very vulnerable in my naked state, what the fuck had she got us into? Graham and Harold had stood up and were smiling over at me like two evil characters in a fairy story, but this was turning into some twisted nightmare! Doug grabbed Helen by the hair and tugged it to get her to move towards the bedroom as Frank told me to get on my knees.

I was too freaked out by the situation to refuse and just meekly did as he said. I knelt down and he stepped in front of me, his small stiff cock deliberately just an inch from my face,

"Follow us!"

He said, with real authority in his voice, and prodded his cock against my lips just for a second, as Doug led the way holding onto Helen's hair, the dog lead in his hand, his big cock waving from side to side in the air bizarrely like a dog walking backwards and Frank literally brought up the rear as he pushed Helen along as he bent over slightly with his finger still up her arsehole to the knuckle.

I was in a bit of a daze and out of the mists of it Graham and Harold suddenly appeared in front of me. One of them grabbed me by the hair, I'm not sure which one, and yanked my head around as the other one slapped me hard across the buttocks.

"Come on doggy, we're going to have some fun with you two, into the bedroom!"

And I was pulled along on all fours, by Graham I realised now, through the main room and past the bathroom door and into the main bedroom, with Harold slapping my arse with every step. Helen was already on the bed, lying on her back, legs spread, although I couldn't see her pussy because Doug's head was in the way as he was on his knees licking her out,

"Oh, god, yes, suck my pussy, god I need it!"

She was calling out to the world. Frank was also on his knees next to Doug watching his friend's tongue ploughing up and down her wet slit. I was pushed roughly next to Doug, who turned to me and smiled knowingly and said coldly,

"Hold your girlfriend's cunt open for me young man, so we can see right up her."

I just did as he asked. I leant over and with both hands pulled the lips of my girlfriend's vagina open as wide as I could. She was bright pink and wet as hell inside. Graham and Harold were both stood behind us looking over our heads admiring the view between Helen's open legs and laughing. Then, to my surprise I felt Doug's hand reach around my stiff cock, and he just very gently pulled my foreskin up and down.

"You like that?"

As he spoke he half nodded to Helen's pussy, and I was confused by his question. I didn't know whether he was talking about her pussy or his hand on my cock. Feeling quite intimidated by the situation I just nodded dumbly to him.

"Good boy."

He said softly, and he leant in close to Helen's open pussy again and took a long inhalation of breath through his nose as he sniffed her.

"Mmm, your girlfriend's cunt smells gorgeous, smell it!"

He ordered, and Harold assisted by pushing my face right into her and rubbed my face all around her open hole. Wow, I must say it really did smell good!

"Taste it!"

He ordered again, as Harold pushed my face in again. I put my tongue up her wet hole and lapped away enjoying the taste of her, she was really wet, and my face was covered in her juices as Harold now pulled me away from her by the shoulders.

Graham meanwhile got on the bed and half stepped over Helen's head, facing us, and then lowered himself down pushing his cock into her mouth and told her,

"Suck that you bitch!"

He started to fuck her mouth as he gently bounced his weight up and down on the bed, and whenever he lowered his body he ground his hairy balls all over her face.

Doug looked at me again and said,

"I'm glad you enjoyed the taste of her cunt, because the next time you taste it, it's going to be full of spunk!"

The men all laughed heartily, and Frank leant in and sniffed Helen's pussy, taking in a deep breath,

"Oh, what a lovely smelling cunt! Harold, sniff that!"

And Harold leant in and took his turn smelling Helen's open pussy.

"Oh, that smells delicious, your girlfriend has such a wet cunt, she must be loving this! What a fucking dog."

Said Harold as they all laughed again. Helen was clearly struggling to breathe a bit with Grahams' cock in her mouth and his balls crushing against her face threatening to block her airway, so he climbed down from his position and told me to get on the bed, indicating for me to put my feet up by Helen's head.

"Let's watch you two 69!"

"Yes!" Went up a cry from all the men, as I stepped onto the bed and lay down on my back next to Helen, who looked at me briefly as she turned on her side, her nipples where as stiff as hell, and her hair all over the place, her face red from her exertions, and she just smiled at me mischievously, clearly having the time of her life, and me still feeling half obligated, and half forced to go along with this, and having no idea how this might end. I spread my legs and waited for her to climb onto me.

Various hands helped Helen into position on top of me, groping her all over and Graham pulled her by her hair down towards my cock sticking up rigid in the air. Harold climbed onto the bed on my right and crawled down towards Helen's face to watch close up and I saw Graham take hold of my cock and offer it to Helen's mouth. She gratefully accepted me into her warm wet mouth and sucked me up and down eagerly, purring softly, the vibrations running through my hard cock.

Meanwhile Frank and Doug pulled Helen's legs open and pushed her arse down towards me and she rubbed her smooth wet pussy into my face. Frank held her lips open, and I licked the juices from inside her, and I thoroughly enjoyed the taste of her again. Frank then pulled open her arse cheeks and told me,

"Don't forget her arsehole, you can lube it up ready for my go!"

I lapped away enthusiastically at her arse and stuck my tongue right up her dark slightly bitter tasting tight puckered hole feeling the resistance squeezing back around my tongue and was then surprised to feel a strange hand rubbing my balls. I glanced down to see Harold by my legs, peering down through his thick glasses running his hand all over my balls as Graham kept a firm grip on my pole feeding it into Helen's mouth.

The whole scenario was slightly alien, but I have to confess felt extremely exciting and after a couple of minutes I felt that familiar tension building in my balls, and I started to buck and shove by cock upwards almost involuntarily into Helen's mouth.

"Oh, here comes the boyfriend!"

Announced Graham, as he felt the tension mounting in my cock as it pulsed with excitement and I let out a cry,

"Oh, fuck!"

Graham pushed Helen's face down onto my cock as I came heavily, and I shot my whole load into her mouth. Helen let out a muffled,

"Mmmm!"

As she struggled to contain all my spunk as Graham held her head down and I felt some of it leak down my shaft and onto Grahams fingers.

"Swallow it all, bitch, don't let it go."

Said Graham. I felt her mouth tightening as she clearly swallowed as much as she could, her tongue still lapping away on the length of my cock, emptying the contents down her throat, and then he released his hand from behind her head and she came up for air.

"Ooh, wow, that was quite a mouthful!"

"Did you like that little doggy?"

Said Graham smiling at her,

"Lovely, I love the taste of spunk!"

"Excellent, but you missed a bit sweetheart."

And he held out his hand to her and she licked up the remnants that had dripped onto him.

I just lay there a moment gathering my breath as I felt Helen's weight relax on top of my body, both our legs still spread and mellowing in my post orgasm.

"Very good, boys and girls, I think we all enjoyed that!"

Said Frank. I felt oddly pleased to hear him say that as I thought I was finished for the day, but no, there was much more to come! More than I expected. I started to move myself from underneath Helen when Frank's stern voice stopped me dead in my tracks.

"And where do you think you are going young man?"

"Err..." I didn't have time to reply.

"Stay were you are, both of you, just because you've had your fun doesn't mean I gave you permission to move!"

I heard general sniggers from the other four men, as I stilled myself and wondered what was next. Franky I was a little tired after my exhaustions and fancied another drink, but I had no option but to stay where I was and await their plans. I looked down and saw that Helen was merrily playing with Graham and Harold's cocks, gently wanking them and sucking them alternately,

"Well, Graham and Harold look happy enough, so I think I'll have first go on her if no one objects?" Said Frank.

"Sure Frank," said Graham, "you can fuck her first if you like."

"Thank you, Graham."

Said Frank politely. I looked up from my prone position as Doug, still on his knees moved aside to give Frank some room. And he needed it! He was a really big guy, and he moved in holding his little cock, and said to me,

"Liven me up a little will you boy!"

And he pushed his cock and balls into my face, as I heard the others, including Helen, all begin to laugh at me.

"I want to be nice and stiff for your girlfriend, so give it a bit of a suck, there's a good lad."

I was at a loss what to do, and in the position I was in I couldn't see a way out, so once again, I just went along with events and opened my mouth as he pushed his semi-hard circumcised penis inside and began to work himself in and out of me. I could feel his cockhead running up and down my tongue. He hummed approvingly and continued to firm up in my mouth and I could distinctly feel his cock hardening and his head swelling a little on my tongue.

"Oh, something tells me this is not his first time!"

Said Frank, as he continued to ease himself in and out my mouth rhythmically.

"I bet he's sucked cock before, dirty boy!" Said Harold.

"Yes, he has, he's had a couple in his mouth before today!"

Announced Helen, to a generally hum of approval. To my shame, and humiliation, I was certainly beginning to enjoy it, he wasn't much of a mouthful, and I could feel his balls rub up against my nose as I easily took in his whole length, even when he became fully erect in my mouth, and I loved the feel of his rounded cockhead on my tongue. I put my hand up and felt the weight of his balls and gently caressed them, squeezing them gently.

"Oh, that is good lad, if I didn't know better I'd say you are enjoying this!"

He pulled his cock out of my mouth for a moment and peered down at me.

"Well, are you enjoying that?"

I swallowed guiltily and remained silent. The room went dead quiet, and everyone stilled their movements to listen to our conversation. Frank pressed me further with his questions as the whole room listened.

"Well, I asked you a question, boy. Do you like sucking my cock?"

I hesitated still and could feel my face burning with humiliation and embarrassment as he looked down at me, pinned to the bed by my own naked girlfriend, her arse and pussy still on display just above my face, so close I could still smell her pussy.

"Yes, sir!" I said, finally and clearly.

"And do you like sucking other men's cocks just to get them nice and hard before they fuck your own girlfriend?"

"Yes, sir...I do."

I heard chuckling around the room.

"Hm hm, good boy! And would you like me to fuck your girlfriend now, or would you like to suck my penis a little longer before I do that?"

I was finding it difficult to breathe I was so humiliated, it was excruciating, but I suppose it was because of the realisation to myself that I was really enjoying it, and I was happy to be in this position, and I was finding it unbelievably arousing to the point that despite the fact I had just had a huge orgasm, my cock was already beginning to stir again, and to add to my humiliation, it would be patently obvious to Helen, Graham and Harold who had a prime view of it.

"I would like to suck your penis some more, and then for you to fuck my girlfriend, sir."

I don't know why I had suddenly added the 'sir' to my speech, it just seemed to come out naturally in the situation, there was something very authoritarian in Frank that I instinctively recognised which made me feel subservient and made my cock twitch. I hadn't been consciously aware of this trait before now, but in the madness of this afternoon it all started to fall into place perfectly.

"Good boy! And just so we are all perfectly clear, would you like to suck all the cocks in this room?"

"Yes, sir."

"You'd like to suck all the cocks in this room."

"Yes, sir, I would love to suck all the cocks in this room!"

"Ask nicely." He said very calmly.

I hesitated for a second and then announced,

"Please can I suck all your cocks, before you fuck my girlfriend with them?"

Followed by another general cheer of laughter and agreement. Frank chuckled looking down on me still, from his position of power and I accepted his domination as I calmly opened my mouth as he pouted his lips and pushed his hard little cock once more into my grateful mouth. I sucked on him with great pleasure and a strange sense of relief, almost as if I had found my true place. He thrust in and out fucking my mouth and I loved the sensation of having my mouth filled with his manhood. He withdrew his cock, and I voluntarily licked his balls and then as he lowered himself I took his ball sac into my mouth and sucked on them gently, lovingly, for a few minutes.

Finally he withdrew and complemented me on my efforts,

"Very good, Steve, you still need some practice, but you could make a wonderful cocksucker!"

"Thank you, sir!"

I answered, which raised a smile from Frank I noted.

"Now to this little bitch which you so sweetly refer to as, your girlfriend. Oh, the dilemma, that sweet little pink hole, or her sticky little brown hole?"

He said as he slapped her arse hard with his hand, which got a sharp little squeal from Helen as she looked down to me with a big beaming triumphant smile, still holding onto Graham and Harolds cocks, toying with them lovingly between her fingers.

"Oh, let's try this hole first!"

He said, as I watched from below and he eased his engorged cockhead between Helen's pussy lips as they parted gently, and he ran his cockhead up and down her slit to wet the end and then slowly pushed himself inside my girlfriend with a grunt. He shoved his whole length up her and I watched from just inches away, his ball sac rubbing against my face as he started to fuck her with slow heavy strokes, his fat body bouncing again her as she shouted out loud in joy,

"Oh, yes, get your dirty cock up me!"

He pounded away up her for a couple of minutes calling her all sorts of obscene names, and for an old guy, and not obviously that fit he did a pretty good job, and she was really enjoying it, calling out all sorts of encouragement,

"Oh, yes, do me old man, just shove it up me!"

He fucked her for a few minutes and then to my surprise he withdrew, although I was sure he hadn't come yet.

"Who fancies going twos up on her?"

He suddenly announced.

"Oh, yes!" Said Harold with great excitement and he bounded down from the bed. Frank manoeuvred himself with some difficulty onto the bed and on top of Helen and managed to steady himself keeping just enough weight off us both, so we weren't crushed, and began to feel around her arsehole with his fingers.

Harold meanwhile presented his cock just above me and smiled down at my face and stuck his tongue out to me and wiggled it in an obscene manner. Obediently I opened my mouth, and he shoved his cock between my lips. I sucked on him as enthusiastically as I had Frank. He was a little larger and also circumcised and I felt his big plum head being forced against the back of my throat. I fought against gagging, and he eased up a bit for me to get into a nice rhythmic sucking, and he seemed to like the sucking I gave him, I certainly did my best, and liked the taste of his cock, he was certainly leaking some pre-come into my mouth, probably from all the sucking he had already received from Helen and I closed my eyes and savoured the moment, sucking the second dirty old man of the afternoon, whose cock I knew had already been up my girlfriend on a previous occasion.

I felt him grow in my mouth and he suddenly pulled out. As I looked up I saw Frank fumbling around Helen's arsehole with his cock, and he suddenly stilled as he found his mark, and pushed himself inside her anus. I remember thinking that I had never even put my cock up there and here she was allowing this near complete stranger access to beautiful, puckered hole. His cock was already lubricated from her pussy and he took a few thrusts but gradually I saw his cock easing into her, and he began to push in and out of her as I heard her call out,

"Oh, my god, he's up my arsehole, oh god, that is fucking sweet!"

"My god, her arsehole is so tight, that is fantastic!" Shouted Frank.

And then Harold obscured my view as he pushed his cock up her pussy and started to fuck her really hard, he was just ramming himself up her and I felt her whole body moving around as she began to squeal again from the pleasure of having two old men up her at the same time. I moved my head slightly and was able to observe both of them double fucking her, filling up both her holes at once, and without really thinking I cried out,

"Oh, Helen, you fucking slag!"

"You mean you've only just realised that!" She called back, "you cock-sucking cuckold!"

That actually made me smile, and as I looked up again I saw Harold's cock pistoning in and out of my girlfriend's pussy, slick with her juices, they were dripping down onto his balls, and I stuck my tongue out and licked her juices from his sac and continued to tickle his balls with my tongue. It was unbelievably erotic, and I had never felt so alive, and I felt him twitching and he called out and he came inside her. He thrust in and out of her really hard a few times as he emptied his balls in her and I felt happy to assist him.

He pulled out his spent cock and I looked up at him and opened my mouth pleadingly, I felt totally subservient to him and his friends and was rewarded by him pushing his sticky cock into my mouth. He tasted of my girlfriend and his own come and I sucked everything this creepy guy's cock had to offer. I really enjoyed the taste of humiliation.

He laughed in my face and said,

"Thank you for cleaning my cock, your girlfriend is an excellent fuck, I bet there are plenty of men that would already agree with that."

"Yes, sir, there are!"

He stepped back, his duty seemingly done, but just then I heard Frank shout out,

"Oh, I'm filling her arsehole with my come!"

"Oh, yes, do it in me baby!" Called Helen.

And I saw him pumping her hard, her anus stretching and distending as he pushed in and out and I watched transfixed as he then slowly pulled out of her, and her anus dilated and his come dripped out of her straight onto my face.

"Open your mouth bitch boy!"

Demanded Frank, and I obeyed immediately as I allowed his come to dribble out of my girlfriend's arsehole into my open mouth and I savoured the strange salty and acrid taste. It continued to drip for a few moments and then Harold's come suddenly leaked out of her pussy taking me by surprise, but I adjusted myself slightly and managed to catch most of it into my mouth as well.

Before I could even clean up, Graham appeared above me, holding his prick in his hand. It was a decent average size, and he pulled back his foreskin and told me,