My Girlfriends First Black Guy Pt. 02

Story Info
Sam meets Travo again on a night out with her best friend.
4.6k words
4.49
19.9k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SP91
SP91
18 Followers

Good afternoon babes! I hope your Sunday is going well, apologies for going radio silent last night and taking until this late to text back, but I certainly have a lot to bring you up to speed on! I'd reccomend you have your dick in your hand while you read these texts...

So I'll start from when I was still texting you last night when I was getting ready with Coral (my best friend). I had styled my hair into super tight curls and put on my flicked black eyeliner and pink lipstick to make my lips look ultra hot, as I'd had a message from Travo earlier in the week saying he might be out in town saturday evening and I wanted to make sure I looked irresistible and fuckable for (fingers crossed) round number 3!

(round 2 coming next!)

So putting on my tiny denim shorts so that you could see the bottom of my round butt peeping out from underneath, plus a black crop top, no bra like usual, and boots, I looked in the mirror.

'Coral, do I look a bit too slutty?!' I asked.

She paused for a second then said,

'You aren't exactly wearing a lot, are you Sam?'

'Exactly! Less to take off later!!' I laughed.

'I'm not really sure I agree with this, what about your boyfriend?!'

'Trust me, when you see him, you'll understand.'

Coral had always had a thing for black men as you know, but had never been with one before, so when I had informed her of how I expected my night to go, she had questioned me intensely about it! Nonetheless, that didn't stop her from sending a disapproving look my way!

'Oh calm down, it's only a bit on the side, it's not like I want a relationship with the guy, I just like that he's something completely different to normal, it's purely sexual with us, we'll fuck, and then he'll leave, no strings attached!'

So with my friend definitely judging me, I finished getting ready and we headed down the hill into town!

We started off at the Local bar, I was anxious and excited about seeing Travo again, constantly checking my makeup and outfit, fidgeting with anticipation. We sat down at a table and ordered a row of shots each, I didn't want to be all shy when he arrived and you know how my confidence grows when I'm tipsy.

I hadn't heard from him for a while so I kept checking the time over and over.

'Come on Sam stop worrying about your side piece and come have a dance with me!' Coral moaned.

'Okay fine!'

I figured it might do me good to dance off some of that nervous energy because I couldn't sit still.

Not long after stepping onto the dance floor, I caught a few glances coming my way from around the room and started to think I'd really overdone it with the slutty 'fuck me' outfit! Either that or I was just looking hot gyrating my big round butt towards Coral.

But before I had anymore time to feel self conscious about it, I felt hands on my hips and a body pressed against my back, dancing in time with me, I looked down to see a strong pair of black hands resting on my pale toned belly and realised who it was! I felt a familiar flutter, and it wasn't in my stomach!

I turned around and he grinned, he knew that kissing me infront of anyone here was not allowed but he didn't care this time around, he grabbed my face and tried to kiss me! I pushed him back, faking a shocked expression.

'Sorry shawty, god damn you look delicious tonight, I couldn't help myself!'

'Well I dressed especially to impress you so I will take that as mission accomplished!'

I introduced him to Coral.

'Ah, another blonde, pleased to meet you, I'm Travo!'

(To help with imagining, Coral is a natural blonde with a gymnasts body, she has very muscular legs and a huge ass, with a slight bit of chub on her upper body)

'Wow! aren't you a specimen!' Coral said, I noticed she'd gone a little flushed and could tell how impressed with my fuck buddy she was.

We all went and sat on a table around the corner from the bar and although it wasn't quiet at all, as soon as we sat down, Travo's hands started to wander up my pale thighs under the table.

'You look beautiful tonight Sam.'

'You look pretty damn good yourself Trav!'

He was wearing a tight white T-shirt which faintly showed off his muscular stomach and some black skinny jeans, having seen the size of his cock before, i was thinking how it was nothing short of a miracle that he could contain it in there! he obviously saw where I was looking though and placed my hand on him so I could feel this 'miracle' for myself! I reached down and wrapped my hand around his length, seeing Coral bite her lip when she caught a glimpse of how thick the thing I'd grabbed was.

'Wanna have a feel too baby?' He said jokingly to Coral. I wasn't sure how she'd react seeing as she has a boyfriend too and was lecturing me earlier about this, but she looked at me with a 'wtf is going on' expression, and I smiled and motioned down to his huge bulge.

'Umm okay, why not haha' she giggled, and reached down to join where my hand was. There was enough room for both of our hands separately, even when he's flaccid it's ridiculously big, easily about 7 inches! 'Fucking hell!! fair play that feels huge!' Coral proclaimed.

'Why thank you, your friend here sure seems to like it!' Travo replied, winking at me like the cocky bastard he is.

They both burst out laughing at my expense while I felt myself blush a little, it was funny though and I'd be lying if i said he was wrong.

'Are you meant to be staying at Sams tonight?' Coral asked Travo.

'Uhhhh yeh I think that was the plan wasn't it baby?' He turned to me questioningly.

'Ummm yeh, sorry coral!'

'All my stuff is at yours though!!'

'You can still stay! You'll just not be in my bed obviously! Or you can get a taxi from mine if you change your mind okay?'

'I don't want to intrude on your ''plans''.'

She said that in quite a snide way I noticed, like she was a tad jealous.

'It's fine baby you won't be intruding at all!' Travo said cheekily.

I had an idea what he was thinking, but you know how bad I am at sharing, he's MY fuck boy.

We carried on our night the three of us, with Travo buying us shots over and over again, tequila, sambucca, all the strong stuff!

We drank so much, the more I drank the less I cared who saw me feeling Travo up, so I'd have a quick grasp of his tight buttcheeks or stroke down his ripped stomach with my hand, I wasn't ballsy enough to grab his bulge on the dance floor though. Coral started to relax a lot more as well and kept trying to get in close to him whenever she could to flirt. I was willing to share his attention with her, but not his body or his cock!

Coral popped to the toilet and left us on the dance floor, and me and Trav were dancing seductively against each other, every chance I got I was grinding my ass up against his cock, I could feel it hardening. 'Shit, are you going to be able to wait until we get home?!' I said teasingly.

'Maybe I don't want to wait until then!'

He growled from behind me. His hands began tracing up my thighs getting higher, stroking up the inside of my very short shorts and he ran his strong fingers directly over my clit.

I shuddered with arousal, there were people all around us it was so public and risky!

'Wanna get out of here?' he said into my ear.

'I wanted to get out of here as soon as I felt your hands on my body earlier!' I stood back, turned around and walked out of the pub wiggling my ass as obviously as I could. It didn't take much for him to follow, and I started walking toward the park in-front it him to cut through to my house.

As we reached the park he caught up to me, grabbed me by the hand and dragged me towards the entrance, then held me against the phone box just inside the park,

pushing his weight on me and letting me feel his long bulging cock in those tight jeans against my stomach. I couldnt help but reach out for it, I squeezed his shaft hard, and started rubbing it through his clothes.

'There's not a lot of room left in there huh baby?' he said laughing and unbuttoning his jeans at the same time. I gasped and bit my lip as his huge BBC finally burst out from its prison, and I reached out and ran my hand up and down it, exposing the thick head of his dick to the cool breeze blowing through the park.

My pale hand shone in the streetlight against his dark length as I slowly pulled back and forth, feeling it start to harden more and more.

'This is exactly why I wanted to see you again Trav, I need some of your huge black meat and I just don't get it this huge from my boyfriend, so just to make sure that we're in agreement, you're going to fuck me all night and make me cum all over your black monster of a cock right?!'

'Of course baby, wasn't that what I gave you last time?' Reminding me of how well he fucked me last time I saw him.

'Hell yeah it was, but you can't cum inside my pussy this time as I'm not on the pill. Ok?'

'Fine by me baby there's plenty of other fun places to nut!'

He pressed his hard cock against me as he saaid that and I felt my pussy tighten again 'Just fucking kiss me already Travo!!' Then he thrust his tongue into my mouth hard running his hands up my waist, lifting up my crop top and moved down to lick and nibble on my fully erect nipples, twirling his tongue around the pierced right one. right on cue my pussy tensed up again, becoming more and more wet. I yanked his head up to look into his eyes.

'If you don't stop this shit and come to mine immediately I'm going to have to fuck you right here and we both know that isn't a good idea, as there are people over there!'

I pushed him back a little and walked off, as I did though I pulled up my little shorts exposing most of my ass cheeks, leaving very little to the imagination!

I heard him let out a low growl and he walked after me, before I knew it he'd grabbed my cheeks firmly in his hands.

'I thought you said it wasn't a good idea? Better behave yourself shawty!' He slipped a hand into the front of my shorts and started rubbing my clit.

'You definitely don't want to be showing me all of this out here or I can't be responsible for my actions.' he said as he started rubbing the tip of his middle finger between my ass cheeks over my shorts as I let out a little groan!

I walked over to a bench on the right hand side of the park, placed both hands on it, and bent over, sliding my shorts and thing down over my ass revealing my pretty little asshole.

Come do you your worst big boy!! I said wiggling my ass again, secretly glad I'd decided on this outfit! He walked over and, spitting on his fingers, slid one straight into my asshole and gently started circling inside, I started to groan a little too loudly, there were a group of teenagers drinking on the other side of the park. His hand covered my mouth.

'Keep quiet slut, don't wanna attract any unwanted attention now do we?' He whispered into my ear. He slipped a second finger into my ass, and I gasped and groaned even louder through his fingers and without even realising I was doing it, my hand started rubbing my pussy through my tight little shorts, 'ughh fuck yeah'

I moaned.

All of a sudden he span me around and threw me over his shoulder.

'Time to go home now!!' he growled at me.

He carried me all the way up to my house with my shorts halfway down my legs!! A couple of cars drove past as well! Imagine driving past a black man carrying a little blonde girl with her ass out over his shoulder!! What a sight!! I hope it wasn't anyone I know!

We got to mine and he let me down to unlock the door as quietly as I could and we crept inside! Jen was on the couch asleep luckily, as soon as he'd closed the door Travo pushed me up against the wall in the hall way and started rubbing my pussy again and biting my neck trying to make me moan out loudly..

'You're such a naughty boy, stop trying to wake her, I wanna fuck you and I'll freak out about it if she's awake!' I said through gasps as he was still rubbing my pussy through my shorts.

All I got as a reply was an evil smirk, I'd be lying if it didn't turn me on more though.

He pulled off my crop top right there in the hallway, grabbing my tits as he kissed me hungrily.

Then it was my turn to wind him up, I unbuttoned his tight jeans and pulled them all the way down to his feet, exposing that long black dick once again, it was fully erect now and dripping with Pre-cum, it's a very intimidating sight when it's that hard! I had to pause to collect myself.

Once I'd recovered, I squatted down infront of him and licked it from the wide base, trailing my tongue inch by inch down the thick vein moving my tongue down his shaft until it reached the glistening head of his BBC, I circled his bellend with my tongue and then took as much as I possibly could of his head and shaft into my mouth and began to suck and slurp up and down bobbing my head back and forth, getting it as wet as I possibly could with saliva, knowing that I didn't have a hope in hell of fitting his ridiculously huge dick in my tight little fuckhole unless it was dripping first! To be honest with you it was pretty sweaty from being cooped up all night in his jeans, but the musky smell of his manhood mixed with the sweet taste of his pre-cum just made me feel even dirtier, like I was cleaning his cock!

I realised where I was about a minute later and how easily we could get caught by Jen if she woke up. especially since the more I was getting into mouth fucking him the more noisily I was slurping!

So I dragged him upstairs, leaving his jeans and my crop top behind, and without even closing the bedroom door I pushed him onto my bed, got down onto my knees on my rug and continued what we started downstairs, licking up and down his dark shaft and sucking his bellend until his soaking shiny black cock was so hard that I could literally feel it throbbing in my mouth! I could feel my clit throbbing as well, making my pussy become wetter with each deep moan that resounded from him as I sucked his soul out of his cock.

'Oh fuck yeah Sam take it down your fuckin throat.' He moaned and I felt another pulse of pre-cum ooze out of his dick onto my tongue. That was when I decided I couldn't bear it any longer, it was about time to shove his long dark dick into my little white pussy!

I stood up, peeled my shorts and thong off of me, my thong was soaked completely through, then I stepped up onto the bed and slowly squatted down over him.

I grabbed his shaft, aiming it up at my dripping pink hole, and lowered my body slowly ontop of his dick, gasping in a mix of pleasure and pain as the thick head slipped past my labia and began to penetrate me. He could tell I was struggling with his girthy shaft, so kindly offered a helping hand by rubbing on my clit to ease the pain until I could sit down properly on top of him. it filled me up so completely that I let out a massive moan, it felt like it was inside my stomach!

I started slowly bouncing a couple of inches up and down, my boobs started glistening with sweat as i squatted up and down and my chest and face were getting more flushed, I wondered if that was hot for him to see my pale skin looking a bit pink!

We started getting more and more enthusiastic with each other, he was grabbing and pulling apart my ass cheeks and had a finger rubbing my asshole while I slammed my pelvis up and back down hard on top of him, creating a loud slapping noise that you would've loved the sound of!

Here's where it gets even more fun, so, neither me nor Travo heard whilst we were fucking, but at some point... Coral came home. We didn't even realise until we heard a footstep at the top of the stairs and by that point it was far far too late to do anything about it!

She walked into my room to be greeted by the sight of my pale naked body sat on top of Travo's ripped dark body, his long black cock buried deep inside my pink pussy, stretching it widely apart.

'OH MY GOD!'

I screamed, trying to pull myself off of Travo quickly but he grabbed my waist and stopped me from moving off his dick!

It was already so embarrassing being caught by my best friend having sex, but he made it so much worse!

I mean dont get me wrong, Coral has seen my tits before, but seeing my pussy being filled with dick is a completely different level of openness!!

'JESUS CHRIST SAM!!' coral shouted.

'You're fucking on top of my Pyjamas for fuck sake!'

I realised then that her pyjama bottoms were directly below Travo's balls, so my juices and our sweat had pooled down and covered them.

'Oh snap, sorry about that baby, just grab your stuff, don't mind us.' Travo said to Coral.

Her stuff was all over the room, so she begrudgingly began collecting it all.

Travo still wouldn't let me get off of him and to make things worse for me he'd started slightly moving his dick in and out of me. 'Wait!!' I whispered. The evil smirk was his reply again and he pulled his cock about 8 inches out of me, keeping the head inside and thrust up hard, thudding straight back into my wet cunt.

'OHHH!!' I shouted.

Coral and Travo laughed in unison at my lack of control.

'Sam where shall I sleep?'

'I think you should stay in here with us baby, you'll be getting front row seats to watching how a real man fucks.' As Travo finished speaking, he lifted me up and changed angles on the bed so coral would have the best view of him fucking my pussy.

'No Travo this is too weird, she's my best friend!'

'Sam honestly don't be a prude, if you won't let me fuck him myself then Atleast let me see how he fucks you!'

If i was sober i would've told them both to fuck off, but my drunken horny mind decided that having an audience might be a bit of fun!!

'Come on Sam, Let's give your friend a lil show baby.' Travo said, and he grabbed on tight to my hips and proceeded to morph into a jackhammer, slamming repeatedly into me without any sign of slowing down or stopping, slapping his hips against my big white ass.

Coral sat down on my dressing table, hiked up her skirt and began rubbing her clit through her pants, her eyes were firmly planted on mine and Travo's genitals that were still slotted together.

There was something strangely hot about Coral watching Travo fuck me to be honest with you, I think it was knowing that she would've happily traded places with me that made me feel like I was showing off to her or something, like I beat her somehow.

'Oh my god Sam I can't believe you can fit a cock that big inside you! I don't think I could.' Coral exclaimed, little did she know how fucking difficult it always was to get his dick inside me, he basically resizes my pussy every time we fuck for gods sake!

'How does it feel Sam?'

'Like... a...fucking...train coral!'

'Keep fucking her with that big black cock!'

Travo had been hammering up into me non stop for about 3 or 4 minutes when I started to feel my body gearing up towards an intense orgasm.

I could feel more and more of his pre cum oozing into my pussy, making our sex sloppier and creamier, I decided to look down at my pussy and saw the build up of white fluid covering Travos black shaft. The pressure built up inside me as I watched my pussy clench around his dark dick and I realised then how close I was to an orgasm.

'Coral get the fuck out before I cum, you don't need to see that!'

'Fine, I'll be next door in the spare room using my imagination then.' She replied with a tinge of annoyance.

The second she left my room, I lost control and started convulsing on top of his dick, my pussy clenched so hard that it pushed all 10 inches of black cock out of it as I howled so loudly it shook my mirrors and twitched over and over feeling wave after wave of immeasurable pleasure pulse through my body.

He might be an arrogant bastard, but when it comes down to it, he really is the fucking best. Easily the most talented sexual partner ive ever had. He isn't a liar babes!

SP91
SP91
18 Followers
12