My Girlfriend's Fuckbuddy

Story Info
I catch Leslie showing her pussy to an old friend.
6.2k words
4.46
22k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every morning since our little fling with LeAnne, I'd woken up with a raging hard-on. Before I even opened my eyes, I felt around the bed for Leslie, quickly realizing I was alone. I laid there for a while, after a few minutes I opened my eyes and looked around, it was later than I expected, almost ten o'clock. I rolled over and laid there wondering if I should find Leslie or just jerk off and get on with the day. After a few seconds, I thought I heard voices, followed by Leslie laughing. It didn't sound like she was watching tv, so I got up and dressed, wondering who would be visiting us this early on a Saturday morning.

As I walked through the kitchen and into the living room, I saw Leslie sitting on the couch listening to someone I had never seen before. I couldn't understand what he said, but Leslie seemed to be hanging on every word. She was sitting with her legs on the couch and her back to the arm, facing away from me. Her friend was sitting on the far end of the sofa facing the tv, half paying attention to it as he continued to talk to Leslie. She was wearing one of my t-shirts, and she was covered from the waist down with a blanket. I could tell she had not bothered to put on a bra because her nipples were hard and pressing against the thin fabric of my nearly worn-out shirt. Which I was sure was due to the cold AC as much as her arousal. Neither of them noticed me in the doorway. Leslie was about to reply to something he had said. Still, I interrupted her, "Hey, uh... sweetheart, can I talk to you for a second?" I asked, startling both of them.

Leslie giggled as she uncovered herself and stood up. "I'll be right back," she told the guy on the couch.

I wasn't at all surprised to see that Leslie wasn't wearing pants. Fortunately, my shirt was long enough to nearly cover her ass and the blue and white striped thong she was wearing when she pulled it down by its hem on the sides. "Hey, Hun, what's up?" she asked before rising on her tiptoes to kiss me on the cheek.

I took her by the arm and pulled her around the corner. "How long have you been up? I woke up hard as hell this morning and wanted to fuck. Then I find out you're half-naked and chit-chatting with some guy on our couch. Who is that?" I asked, reaching behind her, grabbing her ass, and pulling her closer to me.

Leslie smiled. "I don't know. I guess I've been up for about thirty minutes. I'm horny too. We can fuck after my friend, Jake, leaves," she said, grabbing my still semi-hard cock through the fabric of my sweatpants. "No boxers this morning, huh?"

"No bra, huh?" I asked with a grin. "And at least I'm wearing pants in front of your company. By the way, is that the same Jake that used to be your fuckbuddy? I mean unless it's Jake from...."

"Don't even finish that," Leslie interrupted. "Yeah, I guess you could call him that," she replied, shrugging her shoulders. "He texted me and asked if he could drop by for a few minutes. Why don't you watch some porn and get ready for me? I won't be much longer."

"There's so much wrong with what you just said, but fuck it. Don't take too long. If I finish without you, that just means you'll have your work cut out for you," I told her as I gave her a quick smack on the ass.

Leslie turned and walked away giggling. My shirt wasn't long enough to cover Leslie's entire ass without her having to pull it down. I watched as she playfully shook it, knowing I was staring at the bottom of her ass cheeks until she disappeared around the corner. A second later, I could hear her giggling again as I turned to go back into our bedroom. I grabbed the latest issue of Penthouse and laid down on the bed. Something did not seem quite right. I was about to thumb through a fuck-book and play with my dick while my live-in, half-naked, horny girlfriend was chatting up an old fuckbuddy. After about five minutes, I decided not to wait for Leslie any longer. I wasn't going to lay in our bed alone and beat my dick while her horny ass flirted it up with her "friend."

I walked back into the living room, and once again, neither of them noticed I had entered the room. I walked to the middle of the room and saw why. Jake was staring between Leslie's legs with an ear-to-ear grin. Leslie was still sitting with her arm against the back of the couch, only now she wasn't covered by the blanket. Her legs were spread. She had one leg on the back of the sofa and her other foot on the floor. She had pulled the crotch of her panties to the side and was playing with her clit ring. "What the fuck?!" I yelled.

They both looked over at me. The smile quickly disappeared from Jake's face. Leslie didn't even bother to cover her pussy. "I was just showing him my clit ring," she replied calmly, shrugging her shoulders as if it was no big deal.

"Uh, yeah, I can see that," I replied as I turned and walked back to our bedroom.

I wondered if Leslie would follow me or if she would continue to show her pussy off to Jake. I didn't have to wonder long. Just as I reached the doorway of our bedroom, Leslie grabbed the waistband of my shorts. "Hey, stop. Are you mad at me?" she asked. I kept walking and sat down on the edge of our bed. "Well?" she asked again, standing right in front of me and putting her hands on my shoulders.

I was looking down at the floor, trying to hide the growing smile on my face. I didn't want her to get any ideas about what I was thinking. "Well, what?" I asked, managing a straight face as I looked up at her.

"Well, are you mad at me?" she asked again.

The way I was leaning forward with my elbows on my knees, I was eye level with Leslie's panty-covered pussy. I knew she was wet and horny, and it was all I could do to restrain myself from ripping her thong off and eating her pussy. "I wouldn't say I'm mad. I'm just confused. I mean, if you guys used to fuck, hasn't he already seen your clit ring?" I asked.

Well, not exactly. Sure, he's seen that it's pierced, but I got a new stud for it, remember?" she asked, "I like it and wanted to show him. What's the big deal?"

"Really? What's the big deal?" I asked, putting my hands on her hips and hooking my thumbs into the waistband of her panties. "I'm in here playing with my prick, and you're showing off your wet pussy to an old fuckbuddy, and you're seriously gonna ask me, 'what's the big deal?'"

"What are you doing? Don't take my panties off," she protested, closing her legs tight to prevent me from pulling them down any further. "Leave my panties alone, and I'll go tell Jake to leave so we can fuck."

Her panties were low enough that I could see her wetting sex crack. Her clit ring was peeking out at me from between her fatty outer labia. Her bright pink inner lips were just starting to come out of hiding. Exposing not only itself but her increased sexual desire. "He doesn't have to leave. I'd kinda like to meet him," I told her.

Leslie reached down and tried to pull her panties up. "Yeah, I don't know if that's a good idea. Let me pull my panties back up, and I'll just go tell him it's not a good time," she replied, sounding nervous.

"No. I don't think that's not how this is going to work," I told her.

I pulled the waistband of her thong out until it snapped on both sides of her hips, then pulled it through her legs. "What the hell?" she asked, shocked.

"I thought you wanted your friend to see your pussy?" I asked. "Now, get your slutty little ass back out in the living room and show him. I'll be out there in a few minutes. Don't be shy."

"Are you serious?" Leslie asked, taking a step back.

I couldn't tell if the emotion in her voice was excitement or confusion. "Yeah. I'm serious. Go," I replied.

"Fine," she said, turning around and leaving the room.

Leslie was pulling the bottom of the t-shirt down around her hips as she walked out of the room. I sat on the edge of the bed, lit a cigarette, and wondered why she had let Jake come over and, more importantly, why hadn't Leslie gotten dressed before he arrived. It was apparent she still wanted to fuck him, so why not let her? I finished my cigarette and went into the kitchen to grab a couple of beers before heading back into the living room.

Jake and Leslie were sitting in the exact same spots as before, and Leslie was covered from the waist down with the blanket again. I walked over and handed Jake a beer. "Thanks," he said as he took it from me.

"Move over, darlin'. You can sit in the middle," I told Leslie, motioning for her to sit closer to Jake.

Leslie moved to the center cushion and readjusted the blanket over her lap. She kept her head down, almost as if she was too shy to look at either of us. I sat down where Leslie had been, opened my beer, and looked past Leslie at Jake. "I'm sorry, she doesn't have any manners. I'm Jeff, her boyfriend. If I'm not mistaken, you're Jake, right?" I asked.

Jake barely turned his attention away from the TV before replying. "Yeah," was all he said.

"So, what brings you by this morning, Jake?" I asked before taking a sip of my beer.

"I, uh... I was just in the area and thought..." he replied, trailing off in mid-sentence.

"It's ok," I said, not exactly cutting him off since I wasn't sure if he was even going to keep talking. "I know the two of you used to fuck, and it's no big deal."

Leslie looked up for the first time since I'd made her move. Giving me a look, I couldn't quite figure out. "I think maybe we should change the subject," she said quietly.

"No one is on a subject," I replied. "I'm just trying to make him feel more welcome in our home. I'm just letting him know there's no tension." I took another sip of beer and judged their reactions. I was surprised to see Leslie so nervous, especially after our encounters with Jason and Josh. I would have thought she would have a good idea of what was about to happen to her.

"Well, it sounds like you're being a smartass," Leslie said.

I laughed. "I'm not being a smartass. All I asked was why he stopped by. Maybe he just wanted to say hi, or maybe he's looking for an early morning booty call," I replied.

"Maybe I should just leave," Jake said, standing up.

"At least finish your beer first," I told him. "I have no hard feelings. Besides, if you just wanted a booty call, you might still get lucky."

Jake sat back down, and both of them looked at me curiously. I took a long sip of my beer, stalling to see if either of them would say anything. After a somewhat awkward moment of silence, I was the first to speak. "So, Jake, what did you enjoy most about fucking Leslie?" I asked.

"Huh?" he responded, obviously caught off guard by the bluntness of the question.

"You heard me. What was the best part of fucking her?" I asked again, nodding at Leslie.

Now Jake was starting to catch on to what was going to happen. A slight, wicked grin began to show on his lips. "It's hard to say. She just kinda laid there most of the time, but she does like it rough, and her pussy is always wet. Plus, she is pretty tight," he said, looking Leslie up and down, his voice practically dripping with lust.

Leslie just sat there between us, looking down at her hands in her lap. "Speaking of that tight pussy, darlin'. I thought I told you to show it off and not to be shy. Why are you covered up?" I asked her.

Leslie shrugged her shoulders. "I dunno," she mumbled, glancing over at me out of the corner of her eyes.

"Well, take it off," I told her, then finished my beer, sitting the empty bottle on the end table beside me.

"But it's cold in here," she said.

You didn't seem to care about that earlier. Besides, you won't be cold very long," I told her.

Leslie started uncovering herself. "Do you have any issues being naked around another man?" I asked Jake.

"No, not if it means I get to fuck her again," he replied as he stared at Leslie's lap, waiting for her to reveal her naked snatch.

Leslie finally took the blanket off her lap, letting it fall to the floor. She sat there naked from the waist down between us as Jake and I eyed her like two starving wolves eyeing a piece of meat. "I'm cold," Leslie spoke up as she rubbed her hands up and down her thighs, trying to warm herself up.

I grabbed her leg closest to me and pulled it, setting it across my knee. She put her foot behind my shin for support. Jake grabbed her other leg and did the same. Now, Leslie was spread eagle between us. She laid back on the couch, rested her hands on her inner thighs, and closed her eyes. Jake and I moved our hands toward her pussy, almost as if on cue. Jake started playing with her clit ring, and I easily slid two fingers into her wet pussy all the way to my palm. Leslie moaned quietly as we pleasured her pussy. "You won't believe how wet she already is," I told Jake.

"Yeah, I bet. I always liked that about her. Her pussy is always wet and ready to go. Almost no need for foreplay," he replied.

Leslie moved her hands to her breasts, caressing and kneading them through her shirt. Her moaning grew louder as Jake and I kept fingering her wet pussy. "Did she ever suck your dick?" I asked Jake, knowing she hadn't.

Leslie's eyes sprang open. "No," Jake replied. "She said she doesn't like sucking dick,"

Leslie looked at me shaking her head. "Well, today is your lucky day, my friend," I told Jake.

I looked back at Leslie as I slowly slid my wet fingers out of her practically dripping pussy. "Don't shake your head. You're going to suck both of our dicks," I told her. "You can start with his."

"You know I don't like giving blowjobs," she said in a pouty tone.

"I don't care. You've got two hard dicks in front of you that you need to get off. You don't like oral, and you don't like anal, but guess what? You'll be lucky if you don't do both this morning. I'm being nice by letting you start with a couple of blowjobs. If you do a good enough job, your ass might be safe," I told her as I moved my leg from her lap.

"I can get you both off with my pussy," she said, closing her legs a little.

I pushed my shorts down, letting them fall to the floor, then stepped out of them. "We'll see about that," I replied. "But for now, you're going to suck some dick."

Jake stopped playing with Leslie's clit and stood up, disrobing quickly. I was a little shocked. He wasn't all that big. What could Leslie have possibly seen in him that made him her favorite fuckbuddy for so many years? Leslie sat up and scooted to the edge of the sofa. Jake and I moved closer to her, keeping her in the middle of us. I knew Leslie didn't really like to suck dick, at least not sober, but at that moment, her eyes seemed to have a sparkle as she sat there with two hard dicks just inches from her face. Leslie reached up and simultaneously took each of us into her hands. She looked back and forth as if she wasn't sure where to start. "Start with him," I told her.

Like a good slut, Leslie wasted no time, her mouth opened, and she leaned toward Jake before I had even completed the sentence. Leslie didn't go all the way down on him, but she did manage to get more of his dick in her mouth than she could of mine. Her lips were glossy with spit as she pulled them back along the length of his stiff shaft. When she got to his dickhead she quickly sucked him back into her mouth, going a little more than halfway down on him. This time when she eased her lips back along his shaft, she didn't stop at the head. Instead, she let his dick escape from between her lips with a pop.

She quickly turned her attention to me, opening her mouth wide and going down on me as far as she could. She used her hand on Jake, stroking his dick slowly, using her leftover spit as lube, as she sucked my dick into her mouth just like she had done with Jake. On the second time back along my shaft, she let my dick pop out from between her lips as well.

It was Jake's turn again. Now Leslie was using her hand to stroke my dick. Leslie kept the same pace back and forth, teasing us both until we were rock hard and throbbing. "Which hole do you want to fuck first?" I asked Jake.

"What exactly are my choices?" Jake asked.

"Mouth or pussy," I replied. "As long as she's being a good little slut."

"She's your girlfriend. You take her pussy first. I'm enjoying her mouth too much to stop now anyway," Jake said.

Leslie let his dick pop out of her mouth one last time and leaned back on the sofa. "I think you guys should just take turns on my tight pussy," she said, putting a finger on her clit ring and rubbing it in small clockwise circles.

"No one asked you, slut," I told her. "Now, stand up."

Leslie gave me a pouty look but stood up as she was told. Jake immediately put a hand on her ass, causing his hard dick to rub against her leg. I sat down on the couch behind Leslie. "Ok, sweetheart, sit down," I told her, holding my dick steady for her to sit on.

Leslie looked back and slowly lowered herself down. I knew she wasn't a big fan of reverse cowgirl either, but she chose to be a slut. It took her a second to adjust herself just right over my dick. She eventually lowered her tight pussy all the way down my throbbing dick. She tried to lean back. I had to put my hands on her back to stop her. Just then, Jake stepped in front of her and held out his dick for her to continue to suck. "She does have a talented mouth. I should have pushed the issue years ago," Jake said.

"Hey!" Leslie objected playfully, then licked the tip of his dick. "Do you want me to finish him off with my mouth, Hun?" she asked me, before taking his dick between her lips again.

"I don't know. What do you prefer?" I asked her.

Leslie pulled away from Jake's dick and continued to stroke him slowly. "If you don't mind, I'd rather he came in my pussy," she replied, then quickly took Jake back into her mouth.

"What do you think, Jake? Do you want to cum in this slut's tight, little pussy?" I asked.

"I don't know. Kinda," he replied, putting a hand on the back of Leslie's head. "I never could before because she wasn't on birth control. What about now?"

"You don't have to worry. She's two months pregnant," I replied.

"Well, in that case, yeah, I want to cum in her pussy," Jake replied excitedly.

I grabbed Leslie by the hips, encouraging her to grind her tight hot pussy on me harder. She was really getting into sucking Jake off now, and she seemed a lot more into it than when she was spit roasted by Jason and me a couple of months earlier. "How do you feel about sloppy seconds?" I asked Jake.

"I never really thought about it," said Jake, as he slowly fucked Leslie's mouth.

"Are you close?" I asked.

"Maybe. I could hold off. She does have a great mouth, and she really should use it more often," Jake replied.

"Yeah, I agree," I said. "How would you feel about fucking her pussy with me?"

"What, like taking turns? Or both of us in her pussy at once?" Jake asked.

Leslie pulled away from Jake's dick. "Do I get a say in this since it is my pussy?" she asked.

"No," I told her, sliding my hands up her sides, under her shirt, and cupping her bare breasts. I pulled Leslie back and squeezed her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers hard enough to make her gasp. "Now, put your feet o the edge of the couch cushion and spread your legs."

Leslie did as she was told. Jake stared down at her pussy stretched out around my dick. "Are you sure? Her pussy is pretty tight. You think we'll both fit?" he asked.

"The dirty slut has had a fist in her snatch, up to the wrist. I'm sure a couple of hard dicks won't be a problem," I told him.

"Wait, you've been fisted?" Jake asked, looking up at Leslie and laughing. "Damn, girl, you really are a dirty slut."

"You guys know I'm right here, right? Could you not talk about me like I'm not?" Leslie asked. "Besides, I'm not a slut."

I squeezed her big titties and pulled her tighter to me. "Shut up! You've already got one dick in your pussy, and you're about to take another on in it. If that's not what you're concerned about right now, you are a slut," I told her.

12