My Girlfriend's MILF

Story Info
Catching my girlfriend's mom masturbating.
3.9k words
4.45
92k
90
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,726 Followers

My name is Steve and I am a junior in college. I am 22 years old and stand 6'1" tall and weigh about 205. I have short dark brown hair and blue eyes and I am pretty fit physically. My major is in Physical Education.

My girlfriend Donna is a year younger than me and we have been dating for 2 years now. Donna is a petite blonde, 5'3" tall and 110 lbs. She has the most beautiful green eyes. She has small tits and a tiny waist and an almost hairless tight pussy.

During the course of our dating I have gotten to know Donna and her Mom (Dee) pretty good. You see, Donna is a townie and her Mom works as a secretary for the Mill in town. We have dinner with her Mom at least a few times a month.

Dee is a gorgeous 43 year old and a total MILF. She did gymnastics for most of her life and has a killer body. She is tall for a woman at 5'9" and has a big rack and curvy hips. She has short auburn hair and green eyes. She could probably model for Penthouse magazine if she wanted to make some extra money. That's how hot she is!

........................................

Donna and I were leaving for the weekend to go camping and her mother was aware of this. There was a group of us going and we had planned this for weeks. But not everything turns out as you hope it will.

I twisted my ankle while doing an obstacle course and wouldn't be going camping. I was really looking forward to it too because Donna and I haven't had sex in almost 2 months and we were going to have fun in the tent. Donna wanted to stay behind too but I insisted that she go and take lots of pictures.

After the bus departed I decided to head over to Dee's house for dinner. It took about 20 minutes for me to walk there in my crutches. I let myself in the side door and thought I heard a disturbance upstairs. So I ventured up the stairs and distinctly heard someone moaning. Whoever it was sounded in agony and then I heard the words, "Nooo!" And I knew that Dee was in trouble.

I hopped up the stairs as fast as a slow snail and when I got to her door and pushed it open, there she was laying spread eagle on her bed with 3 small dildo's in her vagina.

This was some hot shit and I took out my phone and began to record the action. I tried to move closer and tripped on something and fell into her room with a crash!

I slowly got up and saw the predicament that Dee was in. She had tied her legs spread eagle to each of the banisters and then wore a blindfold and somehow had handcuffed her wrists to a scarf that was tied around her neck. I stood up and snapped a bunch of photos.

"What was that noise? Hurry over and lick my clitty. I'm so close to cumming..." Dee said out loud.

(Who was she talking to I wondered.) I moved next to her and couldn't help myself. I was horny and seeing Donna's Mom naked before me, I put my crutches down as I sat on the bed next to Dee and cupped her tits in my hands. They were big and soft and I started to rove my fingers over her erect nipples.

"Mmmmm." Dee moaned.

(Carol was watching from the shadows as this young man was playing with her best friend's tits. She barely got out of the way as he burst through the door. There was something unique about him and his touch was making her own pussy wet. Who was he?...Carol and Dee had been lovers for over 11 years now. Both women were extremely submissive and really got off on being told what to do sexually, even though they both worked as managers. On occasion they assumed a dominant role like they were doing now to take the edge off.)

I began to tweak her erect nipples and plucked them again and again and again. I was mesmerized at how firm her tits were and the way her nipples responded to my touch was giving me a hard-on.

I unfastened my pants and slid them down my legs along with my boxers and kicked them off of my feet. My cock was really hard and I gave it a few rigorous strokes with my hand.

(Carol held her breath when she saw the enormous cock in front of her. Her pussy spasmed and she almost made a sighing sound as she felt a trickle of her juices slide down her inner thigh. Her hands were busy playing with her erect nipples as she imagined feeling that monster dick deep inside her slippery cunt.)

Dee was moaning and if she could see Steve's monster cock, she would have begged him to fuck her right then and there. And then the weirdest thing happened.

I removed my hands from her tits and waited a couple of heartbeats.

"Uh, Mrs. Smith? It's a, it's Steve." I got out.

"What? Oh fuck! What are you doing here? I thought you and Donna were going camping this weekend!" She said excitedly as she struggled with her restraints.

"Uh well, I got hurt and couldn't go so I thought I would come here and see if you were making dinner." I said honestly.

"You got hurt? Dammit, I Uh. Fuck!" She blurted out.

"You look like you need some help Mrs. Smith. Would you like me to give you a hand?" I asked this gorgeous naked woman.

"Would I ever. Thank you Steve. You're such a nice boy. I knew Donna got a good one." Dee became chatty.

I reached out and tugged on both of her erect nipples with my fingers.

"Hey, Stop that! I know you see a helpless woman here and I'm willing to let what you just did slide. But that's enough young man. You can untie me now!" Dee said sternly.

(Carol knew that her friend was not being serious and she suppressed a giggle as she continued to watch the scene unfold in front of her.)

(Hmmm. Should I listen to her or should I not.) I then took her hard nipples and gave them both a twist.

"Ohhhh. OHHHH! Fuck! Yes!" Dee blurted.

I pinched her nipples really hard and her whole body lurched from what my touch was doing to her.

I leaned down to her ear and said, "I'm horny Dee. Your daughter has been denying me sex and I really need to get laid." I kept my fingers on her nipples and twisted them hard before moving my hand down her stomach and through her thick pubic hair. Grabbing her pubic hair I tugged on it and said, "I love this."

"Now Steve, you listen to me son. I, um, I sympathize with your predicament, I really do, but I..." Dee stated.

"But what? You can't help me! You're just a hot piece of ass who likes to tease young men! Is that it slut?" I sneered at her.

(Carol was beside herself with lust for this young man. She was going to reveal herself to him, but when she heard him say the word 'slut', something triggered in her memory and she stayed quiet.)

Dee was silent for the moment because hearing the word 'slut' triggered a memory and that memory triggered a longing inside of her cunt.

"Answer me slut!" Steve roared at her.

Dee responded calmly, "Steve, I don't know if you noticed when you came in my room but I am not alone here. My BFF Carol is right to your right in the shadows and you caught us having fun together. Perhaps she can help you with your unusual predicament, but being that you are dating my daughter, I cannot help you so be a sweet guy and untie me son."

I looked to my right and sure enough a woman was standing there. I motioned her forward with my hand and when she stood by my side I could see that she was gorgeous and almost a twin to Dee. I looked up at her face and said, "What's your name?"

"My name is Carol sir." She replied in a sexy southern accent.

I smirked and said, "Grab those panties and stuff them inside Dee's cunt."

Carol did as she was instructed.

"Now remove them and stuff them in Dee's mouth. I'm tired of hearing her talk." I told Carol.

Carol removed the wet panties and balled them up as a gag and put them in Dee's mouth.

I turned back to Dee and said, "You are a tease Dee and as such, you need to be disciplined and spanked." I untied her one leg and moved her torso over my lap. I then gave her ass a vicious slap with my hand. "Whack!"

Dee didn't make a sound so I smacked her ass again. "Whack!"

"You are a tease. Whack!...You are a slut Whack!...You are a hot MILF Whack!"

Her ass was turning red and I slid my hand between her ass cheeks and probed her anus with a finger before sliding my hand down to her pussy and through her thick pussy lips and right up to her swollen clit.

"I think because you have been a naughty girl you need a pussy spanking." I sneered at her. I turned to Carol and said, "What do you think?"

"She has definitely been naughty sir and needs to be punished in any way you see fit." She quickly finished.

I reattached her leg to the post on the bed so that she was back on her back. I then removed the 3 small dildos and wondered briefly why she didn't have a bigger one. I used my hand and cupped her pussy with it. My fingers slipped into the folds of her lips and came away with her wetness on my fingers. I smelled my hand before wiping my wet fingers on Dee's lips and cheeks.

"Ohhhhh, Mmmmm." She moaned through her gag.

I looked at Carol and said, "Stroke me and tell your BFF what she is missing by being such a naughty little slut."

"Oh my God Dee. I have my hands around the biggest dick I have ever touched. One hand isn't enough to stroke this guy. I need two hands and his cock must be 9 or 10 inches long at least. Precum is dripping from the head and He is directing my mouth down on top of it and Mmmmm." She moaned around my cock.

I removed Dee's blindfold so that she could see what her friend was doing to me and when she caught sight of my big cock she moaned, "Mmmm."

I grabbed Dee's hard nipples and twisted them over and over again while her friend attempted to deep throat my cock.

I removed her gag and said, "What's that?"

Mrs. Smith licked her lips and said, "I'm waiting for my pussy spanking sir. That is if you are man enough to give me one." She taunted me.

"Smack!" My hand landed on her open pussy but Dee didn't even flinch.

So I spanked her pussy again and again and again! "Smack!...Smack!...Smack!"

"I forbid you from cumming, my little slut MILF. You will beg me to let you cum but I will not." I told her and laughed.

"Ohhhh Steve. You are a sadist aren't you. You see me laying here helpless and you are taking advantage of me. "Smack!...Smack!...Smack!"

I fingered her pussy with half my hand and then pinched her swollen clit and this really excited her.

"Oh Fuck!" She cried out.

"Ah yes. I see that you liked that." And I twisted her clit several more times.

Milky white pussy juices flowed out of her gaping vagina and I fingered some out and put my hand in Carol's mouth.

"Clean the slut up, but don't make her cum and don't swallow what you slurp up." I commanded Carol.

Carol obeyed without a second thought. She licked up the mess between Dee's legs and continued to lick the cum as it flowed from her sloppy cunt.

"Now get up here and let Dee drink what you slurped from her slimy hole." I told the woman.

Carol did as instructed and I got so hot watching this that I moved between Dee's legs and started in on her clit.

I began to lick her pussy. I slid 2 fingers inside her vagina and was really getting into it. Dee was as well and started to hump my face.

"Oh fuck! Your tongue feels good Steve. I'm almost there. I'm gonna cum so good." She chatted away.

And then I stopped.

"Noooo! What? I was so close! Fuck!" She said in frustration.

I changed tactics and slid my 9 inch dick inside of her instead.

"Oh Steve, oh baby! Your dick is so big. Yesss! Deep and hard baby. That's it!" Dee encouraged me.

I fucked her pussy deep and hard and then slow and deep and then shallow strokes and then pulled out my wet dick and brought it to her mouth. She and Carol both sucked my dick. She didn't care that my dick was covered in her juices like her daughter would. She licked her juices off of my cock and asked for more.

I then licked her clit and fingered her cunt and within minutes she was on the verge of another spectacular orgasm when I stopped at the last second.

"Oh NO!!!! Fuck!!! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" She exclaimed.

I got back up and slid my cock deep inside her cunt and now fucked her slow and deep.

I got into a rhythm. I would lick her almost to an orgasm and then fuck her some and then give her another spanking on her clit.

Dee was becoming delirious with needing to have an orgasm.

"Please Steve. Please make me cum! I'll do anything you want me to." She begged me.

"Anything?" I questioned her.

"Yes anything!" She perked up.

I slid my cock deep inside her pussy and was looking at her face. "How about a threesome with another woman?" I asked.

"Yesss! Anything!" She groaned as I kept her on the brink of a powerful orgasm. Her mind was thinking about Carol.

"Even a threesome with your daughter?" I taunted her.

"What? No, I mean. What?" She said.

I had her so confused and almost ready to say anything as long as I made her climax.

"Yes! I'll do it. Just please make me cum!" She barely got out as I began to hammer my dick deep and hard into her pussy.

"Oh fuck here I cum!" She cried. I pounded my dick into this woman and she took it to the next level.

"YESSSSSSSSS...OH FUCK!!!!!!!!" Dee cried out. And I felt her juices spill out and drench my dick and balls. Her whole body went into this crazy spasm and her eyes rolled back in her head and it looked like she was having a seizure.

Carol got between Dee's legs and licked her while I fucked her from behind. Carol had 3 orgasms while I was fucking her and smacking her ass before I buried my dick deep and exploded my cum deep inside her tight little cunt.

I then untied Dee and the 3 of us snuggled together.

...

A few hours later...

Dee untangled herself from me and went down on me and gave me a blow job. She stroked my cock and took it into her mouth and down her throat like it was nothing and when I told her that I was going to cum, she milked my dick for everything I had and swallowed it like it was no big thing.

She then pushed me onto my back and sat on my chest. It was sexy as hell to see this gorgeous woman with her pussy a few inches from my chin, just sitting there and playing with her nipples while she looked down at me.

"So, you want to have a threesome with me and Donna huh? You know that's pretty sick right?" She asked me.

"I do. But you said anything!" I smirked.

"I realize that Steve." She leaned back and her pussy opened up like a flower as her lips parted. "My daughter is very pretty and I must admit that I do find her attractive." She said casually as her middle and index fingers began to rub and prod her clit. "And as you can see from the juices that are spilling out of me, that I want this as much as you do." And it was true, her juices were spilling out of her vagina and puddling on my neck.

"You want me to suck on her nipples too?" She asked. I nodded my head and smiled. Dee slid two fingers inside her dripping pussy and when she removed them she placed them in my mouth. "You want me to lick her pussy? And suck on her clit and finger her tight little cunt?" Again I nodded my head and smiled. "You want me to taste her sweet pussy juices too?"

"Definitely." I said.

And just like that, Dee climaxed and groaned, "Uhhhhhhhhhhh." I watched as a small river of her juices splashed out and as she leaned back it arced up and went into my mouth and covered my chin and cheeks.

She then rolled off of me as her body went into convulsions.

Carol cleaned up Dee's pussy juices from my dick. She then climbed up and impaled herself on my 9 inch cock. This woman was insatiable and rode me through 2 orgasms in about 25 minutes. Her pussy was super tight and really juicy. Her cum was milky white and it was a good thing that Dee was there to clean us up or Dee's sheets and mattress would need to be thrown out.

...

Dee, Carol and I spent a lot of time together over the next few weeks and all right under her Daughter's nose.

It was humorous to think back about this. I had just had crazy sex with Dee and was walking back to the dorm when I got a message from Donna that she needed to see me right away. I thought something might be wrong so I hurried over as quickly as I could.

Donna opened the door and when I came in and she closed the door, she got down on her knees and started to undo my pants. She took down my boxers and began to lick my dick. She looked up at me and said, "I don't know what this taste and smell is on your dick, but I really like it."

She then took my dick deep in her mouth and slobbered all over my hard cock until I announced that I was going to cum and she held it with her lips as I shot globs of cum into her mouth. She played with my cum for several seconds before swallowing and then looked up at me and smiled.

"You've been fucking someone haven't you Steve." She asked me point blank.

"Uh, what? No, no Donna. What?" I stammered.

But Donna saw through my answer. "It's okay. Really. I'm not mad. But now that I've tasted this other woman on your manhood, I want to meet her."

"Y-you d-do?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah. I want to meet this woman who has a pussy that smells as good as what's on your dick and I want to taste her. Will you set up a threesome for us?" Donna said excitedly.

And I agreed to do it.

...

I of course told Dee this and she grew excited at the prospect of having lesbian sex with her daughter. We set it up for the following weekend. It was difficult for us all to refrain from having sex leading up to the next weekend, I can tell you that.

The day arrived and we decided that the mystery woman would be Carol.

Donna and I had dinner with Dee at her house and afterwards we had drinks in her living room. Carol showed up about 8:30 and she was dressed in a mini and light blouse.

Dee went into the kitchen to get more wine and Carol came right over to Donna and kissed her on the lips. She broke the kiss and whispered seductively to her, "Go in the bathroom and remove your panties and stuff them in your snatch."

Donna blushed crimson as she excused herself and when she came back in the room, her face was flushed.

The night progressed and every time Dee left the room, Carol flirted with her daughter. It got to be so hot that the women were topless and playing roughly with each others nipples. They barely managed to pull themselves together as Dee walked back in the room.

Donna's right breast was in the open for a full ten minutes before Dee turned to the side and Carol grabbed her exposed nipple and twisted it hard.

Dee said that she was tired and left the room to go to bed. Carol took that moment to turn to Donna and hand her a blindfold. "Put this on." Donna complied immediately.

I removed Donna's clothes and Dee returned to the room naked and went right up to her daughter and kissed her. Carol and I both got naked too.

I then got behind Donna and pressed her forward and slid my hard cock all the way inside her wet pussy. She was so damn wet that I easily slid deep inside her. I then pulled out and Dee was kneeling there so I put my cock in her mouth and she moaned, "Mmmmm."

I then had Dee stand up and I bent her forward and slid my dick deep inside her pussy as well. I removed my cock and put it in Donna's mouth and she too moaned, "Mmmmm. I love licking Carol's cum off of your dick."

And then as we planned...Carol spoke up and said, "Well in that case you can have it from the source."

She pushed Donna on her back on the floor. Dee straddled her daughter's face and Donna got busy licking her Mom's pussy.

During the action, Donna's blindfold came off and when she saw that she was licking her mother's pussy, she stopped mid-lick.

Dee removed herself from Donna's face and Donna smiled. "I thought that I tasted something familiar." She pushed her Mom on her back and got between her legs and licked her pussy some more.

I was fucking Carol and she was on her 5th orgasm when Dee cried out that she was cumming. "Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck! Yesssss!!!!" She cried before her body went into convulsions.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,726 Followers
12