My Girlfriend's Mum Pt. 01

Story Info
Sally heard me having sex with her daughter.
1.4k words
4.39
81.8k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,241 Followers

All characters in this story are over 18.

*****

The hand on my thigh belonged to Lucy's mum, and I didn't know what on earth to do.

For god's sake I'd just fucked her daughter. She would have heard us. Lucy was incredibly noisy when she came, and I was absolutely sure that she must have heard, and it was about to be confirmed.

"I couldn't help hearing you, and Lucy, earlier Dan, it sounded very passionate."

We hadn't realised that her mum had come home early from work. Unbeknown to us she'd gone into the conservatory to enjoy the sun, and both Lucy and I had seized the moment thinking the house was empty.

Lucy had then left in a hurry for her shift at the local bar. She was late, and I was going to leave on my own after her. We'd been so horny, and got carried away.

To my surprise when I came downstairs her mum was there.

'Passionate' sounded an odd word to use, but hell, this was my girlfriend's mum telling me that she had heard us having sex, and as she was saying it, her hand was resting, and even more so, squeezing my thigh.

As I sat on the stool in front of the breakfast bar, she continued, "I'd guessed you two must have been having sex for a while, you're both young, and full of life, I'm very jealous."

"I'm not sure what to say Mrs Thompson." I felt my face going red.

"Don't say anything Dan, I realise I've embarrassed you, but when you get to my age and you're alone, sounds like that, coming from the bedroom, bring back certain memories.

Mrs Thompson...Sally...was a very attractive woman of fifty-one. Standing next to me she was about five feet nine with strawberry blonde hair, the most curvy body, silky skin, long finger nails, blue eyes, and smelling absolutely divine.

I stuttered to say, "Mrs Thompson, Lucy has told me you have had some bad experiences with men, but it's none of my business."

"You are a darling Dan, I'm so sorry to make you feel awkward, I think Lucy's struck gold with you."

I fidgeted on the stool as she withdrew her hand, but not before her finger nails had dragged their way along my inner thigh. I watched her ass, through her thin cotton dress, as she crossed the kitchen in her high heels.

"Tea?" Mrs Thompson was already filling the kettle, "you will stay and have a cuppa?"

"Errr, yes, if it's not too much trouble, I've not got to be home by any particular time, I'll just text my mum."

"How long have you and Lucy been going out now?"

I was trying to get my head round my girlfriend's mum's familiarity. I had met her once before briefly, and I knew that she had a fairly high profile job, and Lucy had told me that she was very self confident, which frightened most blokes off.

"Nearly a month now, we knew each other vaguely from school, but we got together at a party."

"Oh, I remember that party, she came home talking a lot about you."

Mrs Thompson chuckled, "I know why now!"

I must have blushed again, "We did seem to hit it off straight away, Mrs Thompson," I replied.

"For goodness sake call me Sally, Dan. If we're going to be seeing each other a lot, then use my proper name."

I wasn't sure what that quite meant, in fact, this whole conversation was making me unsure where it was going.

"C'mon, let's take this tea into the lounge."

Sally carried the mugs of tea, and I followed her obediently.

She placed the mugs side by side on a low coffee table in front of a long sofa, it was familiar to me because it was where Lucy and I had first had sex one night, when Sally was out.

I went to sit in the armchair opposite, at first, but Sally said, "Hey, sit here, next to me."

She patted the sofa next to her, as she sat down.

Trying not to let her see me looking at the way her dress had ridden up, I sat down beside her, and reached for my mug of tea. As I did so I could feel her eyes studying me, and yet again I was conscious of her fragrancy, her perfume was very addictive.

Sipping my tea, I replaced it on the coffee table. As I leaned forward, I was instantly aware of Sally's hand on my back, her long nails somehow pressing into my shoulder blades.

I froze for a moment before starting to say, "Sally... Mrs Thompson, is this..."

I was interrupted by Sally saying very softly, "Dan, you have an extremely sexy body, I know this is wrong, but please don't stop me."

Sally's hand moved to my shoulder, pulling me back into the sofa, and, as I half turned, her lips closed over my mouth, her tongue probing, and flicking against mine.

For a moment my whole body seemed to lose all ability to react, until my hands reached out to hold onto Sally, as the kiss went on and on.

Lucy flashed across my mind, and then the swirl of sensations Sally was causing by her kissing, her perfume, the taste of her lipstick, the softness of her breasts against me, took over.

Inevitably, for a hot blooded guy, my body started to respond. I felt the pressure in my jeans, and the tinge of guilt, because I was feeling this way with, unbelievably, my girlfriend's mother.

My logic had deserted me, and masculine lust had replaced it. Sally had decided to have me, and she knew from my reaction to her kiss that she was not going to be refused.

When her lips pulled away from mine I said, in a token gesture, "Sally, let's think about this..."

The reply was short, and curt, "I've thought Dan, and you're going to have to fuck me."

Barely had she uttered those words than her hands were unbuckling my belt, and unzipping my jeans. She had pushed me back, and I was now half lying on the sofa as she pulled my jeans and boxers down to my thighs.

My cock just flicked upwards and stood erect, and with a barely disguised murmur of triumph Sally's mouth closed over it. I was thinking that she must have tasted Lucy's juices from less than an hour before.

"Fuck," was all I could say as her mouth licked, sucked, and drooled, as though she was feasting on a cock for the very first time.

Christ Sally, slow down, or you'll make me cum."

Realising that was possibly true, she lifted herself up above me, kneeling on the sofa, and very much out of breath.

"My god Dan, I want you."

Pulling up her dress around her waist, she slid her panties down her thighs, and lifting, awkwardly, one leg at a time, managed to get them off, over her ankles.

By now, she was hungry to fuck me.

With her knees straddling my hips, she reached down to guide me inside her. She needn't have worried, because my cock was so hard, and her pussy so wet, that I slid inside her in a second.

"Oh my god," was all she said, in a gasping groan.

I felt her pressing down on me, her juices seeping out, as she began to rotate her hips slowly. Looking up at her face, her eyes were closed, her mouth open, and her breathing was coming in short pants.

Then she leaned forward, with her arms supporting her, and it allowed me to thrust upwards, which made her gasp loudly.

"Yes, keep doing that, harder, yes, harder."

My lower body bounced off the sofa, my hips ramming up against her pussy.

"God, don't stop, oh fuck, ohhhhh, please."

I kept thrusting, watching her face contorted in pleasure, getting closer all the time.

"Oh yes, oh yes...oh god that's it...Dan...Dan...I'm cumming!..."

With a rush, Sally's whole body shuddered. There was one long cry of, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...goddddddddddddd."

I could feel her pussy pulsating, squeezing my cock. It was enough to start me jerking inside her. Repeated spurts of spunk were released as I grunted, "God, this is crazy."

And then we both collapsed in exhaustion, as I whispered into her hair, "Fuck, what have we done."

Struggling to regain some composure we both had to use her tissues to get back to respectability. But Sally was quickly realising how we'd both betrayed her daughter.

"Oh my god Dan, Lucy mustn't know a thing about this, What have we done?"

"You might well ask," was all I could say.

I had just fucked Lucy and her mum in the same afternoon.

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,241 Followers