My Girlfriend's Older Sister

Story Info
Alone time with my girlfriend's sister.
2.1k words
4.4
51k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A82_
A82_
11 Followers

It was a few weeks before winter break which meant that our college finals were coming up soon. My girlfriend Kara and I had been sharing an apartment so we went through all the nuances of living together. The best part about it, though, was being close to each other most of the time, and the sex.

Our apartment had 2 rooms for each of us but we spent most of the time in each others rooms having sex or sleeping together. Although Kara seemed like a cute innocent girl on the outside, she loved her pleasure and never failed to have a little fun.

Her sister Kaylee on the other hand never showed too much interest in dating or having sexual partners. She would spend a decent amount of time with us considering we all went to the same college and she still lived in a beat up dorm, but not too much that it was unbearable. She was a nice cute girl who, much like Kara, loved to dress in cute clothes to look nice. Though since she was at our apartment sometimes, I did get a few good looks at her in shorts or her workout clothes.

Both had beautifully bodies but since Kaylee was older, her figure was a little more defined and her breasts and butt were a little bigger than Kara's. I'll admit she did have a more pronounced body than her sister but I tried not to get too carried away.

One day when I arrived home after class, Kara's sister was cooking lunch in nothing but her t-shirt and panties. I'd never seen her this way before and I immediately felt my cock grow hard.

"Don't mind me John, just fixing us up some lunch while I do my laundry," Kaylee said enthusiastically.

I then quickly went to my room to set my things down. I needed a few minutes to take in the beautiful sight that I had just seen so by the time I came out again, Kaylee had put on some pants and began to eat the lunch she made for us. That was the last time I ever saw her that way.

Some time went by and my girlfriend and I had just finished our last college final of the semester so she decided to go out to a party at her friends house on the weekend.

"Oh I forgot to mention John, Kaylee might come over to pick up some things she left here so don't be surprised if you see her," said Kara.

My mind went straight to the imagine of her in her underwear. "That shouldn't be a problem, have fun at the party," I said. I hadn't been alone with Kaylee in a while and my heart was racing at the thought of her. I calmed down and started to watch some tv. It was already about 10pm and i started wondering if Kaylee was going to show up soon, then i heard the door lock opening.

"Hey John, its Kaylee," said the cheerful voice from the kitchen.

My heart stopped, but I walked out of my room to greet her. She was wearing bright blue leggings and a tight tank top, she looked a little sweaty but something about her made her look more attractive to me. "Hey Kaylee, what's up?" I said.

"Not much, just came back from the gym. I came to pick up some books I left with Kara."

"Oh yeah she mentioned that, well you can go ahead and get them, like always just make yourself at home."

"Great, thanks," she said as she set her things down on the table.

I said, "How was your day been?"

I'm not sure why I asked but I was genuinely interested in how she has been.

"It's been great! I finished my last final yesterday so I just took a chill day and decided to go for a night gym session, those always make me feel better."

"Hey thats great, I'm glad you had a good day," I said. It made me happy knowing she was enjoying her final times in college before she graduated.

"Also, I worked out the glutes today, how do they look?"

She then turned around while still looking at me and put one leg back to show her growing muscles. Her ass looked amazing in those leggings, you could really tell she had been working out.

"Wow, you look great," I said. What I really wanted to say was how hot she looked, and tell her all the things I wanted to do to her beautiful body but I knew that was out of question.

"Thanks! Lets see how much better I look with more time in the gym. Anyways, I'm gonna go get my books," she said and left to Kara's room.

I then went back to my room to lay down. I couldn't wrap my head around what was happening. My heart was racing and I could feel the growing erection in my shorts. I started to stroke my growing cock but stopped when I heard Kaylee's voice.

"Hey, I'm still all sweaty from the gym. Would you mind if I took a quick shower since its much better here than in my dorm?" said that sweet voice again.

Of course I don't mind, actually let me shower with you, I thought.

"No that's definitely not a problem. Like I said, make yourself at home!" I said trying to stay calm.

"Thanks John!" she said and went to the bathroom.

At this point my cock was now fully hard at the thought of my girlfriend's sister being completely naked, showering in my apartment. I heard the water running and began to stroke my 8 inch cock at the thought of her. I imagined all the things I could do to her beautiful body and perky ass. I thought about finally being able to see that wild side that Kaylee never showed anyone. Then I heard the water turn off so I stopped.

A few minutes go by and Kaylee walks into my room. She was wearing some of Kara's clothes since she forgot hers, grey sweatpants and only a grey bra. She looked stunning, and seeing her in Kara's clothes made it all the more exciting. She then jumped into bed next to me, I wondered where all this sudden friendliness came from. We were always friends but never to the point that she asked me to look at her butt and her jumping on my bed in a bra.

"I wonder if I'll ever have a relationship like you and my sister," she said. I could tell she was a little down.

"Of course you will, any guy would be lucky to have you." Her face lit up.

"Do you really think that?"

"Of course I do. You're smart, beautiful, and you honestly have a great body," I said. A smile grew on her face.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I have to be honest and say I couldn't get the image of you in your underwear out of my head for a week." Her eyes widened.

"Really? I thought you were weirded out so I put on some pants after you went to your room."

"Believe me, I wish you would've stayed in your underwear for the entire time," she now had an expression on her face that I had not seen before. She then gave me a tight hug.

"Thank you, you're always so nice to me. No wonder Kara likes you so much," she said and held me tighter.

We stayed there cuddling for a few minutes so she could feel a little better.

Some time went by and I realized a different problem. We were cuddling with her back to my chest, and I could feel my cock growing again. I tried to think of other things but it wouldn't go down, being so close to her felt amazing and I wanted to do so much more.

I was now fully erect and the tip of my cock was now lightly pressing against Kaylee's ass. She didn't react at first, but then I felt it. She moved closer to me and my cock was now fully touching her ass. Why was she doing this? Could she also have other thoughts in mind? She then began rubbing her ass slowly on my cock and I knew there was no going back now, she definitely wanted it.

After a few minutes of rubbing, she turned around to face me, she had that look on her face again.

Without hesitation, she got on top of me so that my cock was now touching her clothe covered pussy.

"We shouldn't do this, Kara will get really upset," I said.

"Don't worry, she wont find out if no one tells her."

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"I've wanted to since the first time i saw you with Kara," she said softly.

She then leaned in for a kiss. Our lips touched and I felt the electricity between us. We started making out and I could feel my heart beating out of my chest. This felt so wrong but at the same time felt like it was supposed to happen.

After a few minutes of making out and rubbing against each other, she stood up and took off her pants. She wasn't wearing any panties and the sight of her beautiful shaved pussy almost made me cum at first sight. She then proceeded to take off her bra so I took off my clothes as well. When my dick flew out of my shorts, she gasped.

"I can't wait to have that cock of yours inside of me. I haven't had sex in months!"

"Well good thing you don't have to wait anymore," I said as she climbed back on top of me.

We started making out again and I could feel her wet vagina touching my cock. She started rubbing against me again until I couldn't take it anymore.

"Put it in," she said and I slid my cock inside of her flooding pussy. "Oooh!! You're so big, it feels so good. Please don't stop," she gasped.

Her tight pussy felt incredible around my cock, I never wanted to stop. My heart did not stop racing as my cock slid in and out of her flooding pussy.

"Oooohh yes yes yes, faster!" she moaned so loud the neighbors could hear everything. Grabbing her beautiful breasts, kissing her amazing lips, and fucking her beautiful pussy sent me to another world.

We fucked for what felt like hours. We fucked in every position, fast and slow, rough and meaningful. I was enjoying every moment as my entire body felt the pleasure. The incredible feeling of her wet pussy engulfing my cock. The sounds of pleasure coming out of her mouth. My cock went balls deep inside of her every time as I slid in and out. We were both enjoying everything and then she started to approach an orgasm.

"Oohhhhh please faster, I'm cumming!" she yelled and I felt her pussy walls tighten against my hard cock.

She dug her nails into my back. Her body was shaking, and she embraced my cock with more of her fluids as she came and yelled the most amazing moans I've heard. She had the longest orgasm I'd ever seen, it felt amazing on my cock and it sent me over the edge.

I fucked her hard and came inside of her tight little pussy, the combination of her wet walls engulfing my cock and beautiful sight almost made me pass out. I then had the best orgasm I've ever had. I flooded her pussy with cum until my orgasm finished.

I pulled out and we both laid there breathing hard and sweating after the most intense sex we've both had. She then leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Just don't tell my sister about this and maybe I'll see you soon," she said and sat up, "I'm gonna get freshened up and head back to my place."

As she was walking out of my room naked with her sweatpants and bra in hand, I got one last glimpse of her perky bare ass moving as she walked. I started to grow hard again as her beautiful body left my room.

A few minutes went by as she came back in to say goodbye. She gave me a long kiss on the lips and a tight hug.

"Hope to see you soon," she said softly.

"Oh I hope so too," I said and she was on her way home.

Kara still wouldn't be home for a while so I laid there thinking about everything that just happened, hoping that I could get some more time with my girlfriend's amazing sister.

A82_
A82_
11 Followers