My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I almost laughed at how naively she put it, but I knew I shouldn't and couldn't, "Yea, I did," I replied, more seriously than I felt, "were you trying to listen again?"

She blushed crimson now.

"To be honest, I was imagining what you were doing down here, and I did want to hear if you were doing anything. Especially so after I had just started to touch you, and I wondered, when you did it with her, were you thinking of her all the time, or did you think of me touching you?" she almost squirmed a bit at her own question.

"Sarah, I'm not sure how or whether to answer that, I mean, you know what we did was going a bit far, but I don't deny it was exciting, for both of us I think?"

"Yea, it was, that's why I wanted to know if I had affected you, when you did it with Jayne? You didn't answer the question."

I wasn't sure what was in her mind, and being truthful, I had for the first time thought about her younger sister, as I had fucked Jayne that night. It was inevitable that dry humping her sister and the 'almost' hand job that was aborted, had crept into my thoughts as I fucked Jayne hard on the same settee.

"It did a bit," I answered, "but I was only showing you something, and we got carried away."

"I know, but what we did almost felt like it was real, umm 'sex', feeling you against me like that. So, did you both do it for real, as you showed me, right here?" she persisted, once again noticing that she was moving her legs about under her robe. The talk was starting to get her aroused it seems.

"Well sort of," I hedged.

"Only sort of?" she looked confused.

"Jayne was tired, so she ended up laying down here on the sofa."

"And what, you were lying with her?"

"Yea, pretty much like that."

"Ohhhh." she said, more of an involuntary sound coming from what she was imagining.

I could almost see the thought process as she was picturing us on the sofa. She was getting into the detail now, but it was still a turn on seeing her eager red face, and knowing she was feeling the same naughty pleasure at discussing it and wanted to hear more.

"Did you have to sort of...clean up, doing it like that" she asked, tentatively looking at the cushions.

"No, this time we used a Durex," I said.

"Ohhh", again.

"You know it's a 'johnny', 'french letter'. or.."

"Yes, I know what one is," she interrupted, "so even though my sister is on birth control, cos I have seen her pills, you still use one?"

"Sometimes, yes, either just to be safe at certain times, or not to make a mess."

This seemed like a revelation to her.

"Ummm, I never thought about it that way, not that I have ever used one of course, or even seen one."

"Never seen one?" I said, without thinking.

"No, why would I," she paused, "I have wondered what they are actually like. Is there any chance you have one now...I mean with you? Can I see it?"

"I do, but there is nothing to see really, because its sealed."

"Let me see, ...please?" she said, putting her hand on my leg again.

I didn't see the harm in showing her, so I pulled out my wallet and slipped the small, oblong, foil packet out of one of the pockets.

"That's all it is," I said, holding it out to her.

She took it and fingered it, feeling the oval ridge of the latex ring through the foil. "There doesn't seem much to it," she said, "how do you get it on from this packet?"

"It's rolled up, and you just unroll it."

"What, like a rubber glove, you hold it and slip it into it?"

"No, no, you have to unroll it carefully down, from how it is in the packet." I tried to explain.

"Do you do it before you start or what," she asked, fascinated by idea of it.

"Just before," I said.

"Just before what?"

We were both blushing at how intimate the talk had got.

"Just before you actually, umm, join together," I said tactfully.

She was nervously fingering the foil packet, rotating it in her fingers.

"You mean just before you put it inside her?"

"Yes," I said, "exactly."

"Hmmm, now that we've come this far, could you show me?"

I thought for a moment, "If you really want to know how it works, I suppose we could open it and roll it down my finger. You can only use it once, then it has to be discarded, because it's not that strong, so wouldn't be safe, and anyway, it would be difficult to roll up again."

"The other night, you let me see and touch you for a moment, couldn't we do it for real, put it on you I mean. It's not going much further is it, I'd love to see how it fits, at least I'll know then," she said, persuasively, "you will have taught me how to use one, our secret."

My first reaction, which should have been my only one, was to say no, let her down gently and make my way home. However, she was right, my hard cock reasoned, it wasn't much more than we had previously done. She had already promised never to say anything. I was aroused again from us talking candidly about sex, she was in her bathrobe - and I didn't know if she had anything on underneath - and me with a hard cock making itself known in my jeans. It was too much of a temptation, so I listened to my cock.

"Are you sure you want to go this extra step Sarah; I am a bit nervous after almost being caught the last time."

"I am sure it will be ok," she said, "no one is coming back for ages."

"And you don't expect anyone else to visit?"

"No, I'm sure."

"It does feel a bit weird taking my clothes of in front of my girlfriend's sister," I said, giving every opportunity for Sarah to call it off.

She hesitated for a moment, "Can I do it," she said, shyly, "undress you I mean, I've never undressed anyone before, except myself of course," she giggled, nervously.

The time to not go further had come and gone I thought. Being here with Sarah, Jayne's younger sister and letting her take off my clothes, wasn't something I had anticipated when I started going out with Jayne some months ago.

My arousal and excitement were showing prominently in the front of my jeans by now. I could see in her eyes, and her flushed face, that she had seen it, and she too was very turned on by what we were talking about and possibly doing.

"If you really want to, and you're sure no one might come and check up on you?" I said, anticipating feeling her hands on me.

She nodded.

I stood up and moved in front of her, the bulge in my jeans at her eye level.

Her hands trembled slightly as she reached out and clumsily undid the button on my waistband.

"It is more difficult doing this to someone else," she said, grimacing, "it's all the wrong way round."

"I suppose it is," I said, looking down at her robe as it opened a little at the top when she bent forwards. I couldn't see much, just the slight valley where her breasts began.

She was tugging my zip down now and having to use both hands, one on the zip and the other to hold it straight.

I slipped my shoes off as she pulled my jeans past my hips and pushed them down to the floor, where I was able to step out of them. That movement made the robe open a little more.

Without the restraint of my jeans, my cock was pushing my underwear outwards.

She looked up at me as if asking permission, so I gave a small nod and carefully she pulled my waistband out and down, exposing my cock. She finished by pushing my underwear down to join my jeans, puddled on the floor.

Now I was standing in front of her, bare from the waist down, my cock seeping precum from the anticipation.

She reached out and touched the slippery liquid and rubbed it between her thumb and forefinger.

"Ummm it's doing this, like it did before," she said, staring at it on her fingers. "does it always?"

"Pretty much, especially if someone attractive like you is around," I said. grinning.

"I am sure you're just saying that," she countered.

"No, you are," I said, sincerely.

As she almost had my cock in her hand, I wondered if I could get her to go a bit further, so plucking up courage I asked, "I have been wondering what you have on under that robe, would you be willing to let me see?"

She took hold of my cock and slowly stroked it, as she had the other time, and I could see she was thinking about what I had asked.

"I don't have much on," she said, quietly,

"You could just open your robe," I pressed her.

"Well if you would really like to see, I suppose it's only fair."

She took her hands off my cock, and slowly undid the tied-off belt, then opened each side of the robe so that she was uncovered. She didn't look up at me.

I could now see that she definitely wasn't wearing a bra. Her pert round breasts, bigger than her sister's, were now in view. Nicely shaped, round orbs, each one topped with a darker circle and in the middle of that a plump, erect, dark nipple.

I looked further down and could see she still had those same black knickers on that she had showed me earlier.

"Wow, Sarah," I almost gasped, "you are more than attractive, such a sexy body you have. I am really surprised no one has snapped you up yet."

She was blushing again which brought out her adorable freckles. She really did blush a lot. Now she was back to gently wanking my cock and giving me an amazing feeling.

"I didn't think I was, remember your mate turned me down, if he hadn't we might not be here doing this now," she said.

"Well I am sort of glad, he did."

"You are? Really? You're not just saying that?"

"No, of course not."

She had gone much further than I thought she might, so I went a bit further still.

"Can I, umm, can I touch you too?" I asked, knowing that she had liked it last time.

She nodded.

I leaned forward and cupped one of her breasts, eliciting a soft sigh from her. I found her nipple which was already fully erect, a sign of the level of her arousal, and rolled it, gently squeezed it, and moved it around.

"There is more of what you called precum coming out," she said, as she ran her thumb up the back of my cock, squeezing several drop out, "is that because you're touching me?"

"That and the way you are touching me," I replied, "do you like what I am doing?"

"Yea," she whispered, "no one has done as much with me, it makes me very tingly down there, it's like my boobs are connected to those other bits of me, if you can understand that. Touching you at the same time make me feel more worked up too, and I know I am safe with you."

"Some girls like the taste, "I ventured,

"Of the precum?" she said, surprised.

"Well, yes, that and the real cum, you know the sperm."

"I'm not sure I like the idea of that," she said, screwing her face up a little. "Does Jayne like it?"

"I don't think she dislikes it."

"What do you mean," she asked, a bit curious now I thought.

"You do know that men like to have their, umm, penis sucked by their girl?"

"Some of the girls did giggle about 'blowjobs', and I sort of knew a bit, but not really what happened. Is it something you like? Does Jayne, do it for you, but doesn't really like it, is that what you are saying?"

"Jayne does it sometimes, and yes it feels really good."

"Does she do it all the way and you squirt it into her mouth?"

"Yes, I come, and she swallows it"

"What about the taste though? I am not sure I'd like it."

"Why don't you try a drop of just the precum on your finger, see what you think before we put the Durex on. It's another experience."

All this intimate talk with Sarah while she continued to pull my foreskin up and down, had my breathing increasing and I could feel my heart thumping away. It was something I shouldn't be here doing, but that just made it more exciting than ever.

I fondled, stroked, and massage each of her breasts and nipples in turn, noticing her increased breathing rate and occasional sighs. I did see her softly moving her thighs together more, just as she had the last time when she was getting really worked up.

Tentatively, she picked some of my precum up on her finger and gingerly put it on her tongue.

After a few seconds, "Ohh, it's not at all what I thought, it's not as repulsive as I imagined," she said. "I can see what you meant now by Jayne not actively disliking it, but it might take a bit of getting used to."

"Put the end in your mouth and see how it feels, you can almost say you have given a blowjob then," I encouraged her.

"I dunno, if I do, you promise not to squirt, I mean 'come' in my mouth, I don't think I want to do that."

"No, I won't, I promise." I said.

Then can we do the Durex?" she asked, getting nearer to my cock.

"Yes, that was what we were going to do wasn't it."

She moved even closer and put her tongue out, touching the tip of my cock with it and tasting a bit more of my secretion. I saw her will herself to do it, then open her mouth, guiding my cock with her hand between her open lips.

She put all of the head of my cock in, up to where the foreskin was pulled back, and closed her lips around it, fortunately keeping her teeth well away.

The sight and feeling of Sarah with her lips wrapped round my cock, for the first time with any cock, was very erotic. I wanted to push forward and bury it deep in her mouth as I did sometimes with Jayne, but I knew that would spoil it all.

Instead of moving it in and out, Sarah started to suck hard.

I think she saw my expression change.

She took it out of her mouth, "Am I not doing it right," she asked.

"To do it properly, you need to move it in and out gently, avoiding your teeth, and let your tongue move around it too, not just suck."

"Oh, I didn't know," she said, a bit chastened.

"Try again," I said, "if you want to."

She put it back in and this time flicked her tongue round it and bobbed her head a little, so it moved in and out as I had said.

"Yes, oh God Sarah, that's good," I praised her.

I felt the slight change in her lips as I think she tried to smile.

We continued like this for a while, she with my cock in her mouth and me making the most of her young breasts.

I could have carried on like that until I came, it would not take long, knowing it was Sarah doing it for the first time and not Jayne.

I had promised her though that I wouldn't come in her mouth, so reluctantly I thought we had better stop in case I did. Gently I pushed her back by her shoulders and felt my cock slide out of her mouth.

She looked up at me, "Was that ok?" she asked. "I think I got the hang of it. It's sexy for me too, knowing I'm doing this with a real guy, and he likes it," she added.

"It was incredibly good, a bit too good," I grinned, "I could easily have forgotten my promise."

She grinned too, "Wow, I didn't think I would be doing that," she said, "I quite got to like it. But what about the Durex now."

"Do you still want to do that?" I asked, thinking we might have already gone too far again.

"Yes, we're here now, I really want to try things with you, if you're ok with it. I have the packet here"

I got her to carefully tear it open and extract the condom. I showed her the small teat at the end that she needed to keep squeezed to keep the air out and to be careful with her nails. She placed it over the head of my cock and started to roll it down.

"It seems a bit stuck here," she said, as she encountered my rolled back foreskin.

I was just revelling in the sensation of her hands round my cock.

"Hold my cock, I mean penis, further down with one hand and try rolling it again," I instructed.

"Is that what you normally call it, 'cock'," she said, drawing the word out and grinning.

"Sorry, I said, it is less medical than the other word."

"Yes, I'll call it that from now on, I like it better," she said, managing to roll the condom over the ridge and further down my cock. "How far does it go down?"

"Right down as far as it can go, otherwise it may not stop everything."

"I think it's there," she said

It was. She had done it perfectly and I had got a lot of pleasure from it.

"It is, that's exactly how to do it," I said, "so now you know."

She had put her hand back on my cock and was slowly wanking it, watching how the condom moved.

"It feels a bit weird," she said, "does it feel different from doing it without?"

"Yes, a bit, but you don't notice it after a while, you know, when you are actually doing it."

"You mean when you are moving in and out of her."

"Yes."

Sarah let out a big sigh.

"I wonder what it feels like for the girl," she mused.

"I'm sure you'll find out one day," I said, still feeling her hand stroking my cock.

Nice as it was feeling her small hands wanking me, I was starting to think I should call an end to this now, we had had a bit of erotic fun and she had her answers. I still felt it was a bit risky, even though Sarah had said no one would be visiting.

"I think I should take it off now, and think about going home," I said.

"You said it can't be used again, it's a shame to waste it,"

"What? No, we can't have sex, that's just far too much. It would be your first time and I would feel more guilty than I do now. We can't do that." I said.

"No, sorry, I didn't mean go all the way, even I'm not ready for that yet, I just meant maybe we could do something like we did last time. With this still on, you could, come, and I'd love to see all your stuff in the end of it."

"No. I don't know," I mumbled, weakening, "it's a long way from answering questions or even showing you a few things."

"But it will only be like last time, you did enjoy it didn't you?"

"I said I did, but you're Jayne's sister, I should be concentrating on Jayne."

"You will when you are with her, I'm sure." she kept on.

"I don't think I should," I said, the little voice in my head getting quieter with the prospect of touching, stroking, and coming with this attractive girl.

She was determined. She stopped stroking my very erect cock, still covered by the condom, and took hold of her robe.

"Look, I'll even take this completely off," she said, and before I could intervene, slipped her robe down over her shoulders, lifted her bottom slightly, and pulled it out from under her, dropping it on the floor.

Oh my God, I was lost. She looked a bit vulnerable sitting there in only her black knickers, her nipples as hard as they could be, almost demanding to be sucked, and she was making all the running.

My balls were aching by this time with all the stimulation and as I had no intention of taking her virginity by putting my cock inside her. I gradually relented and put caution aside.

"Just this once then," I said, sounding reluctant, "but then I think we have done enough, and it stays our secret."

"Thank you," she said, "I promised only we will know, and I will stick to that. I would like to feel like I did the last time, it was much better than anything I've ever felt."

"Did you want to do what we did before then," I asked, getting down on my knees ready.

"Not quite, I want to lie down with you on top of me, like you did with Jayne."

"Ohh, do you think that's a good idea, it's a bit close to actually doing it," I said.

"Yes, as near as possible, but without actually doing it, that's the point."

My reluctance had now been replaced with more anticipation. I knew how we could do it, but wondered if she would want to.

"Hmmm, ok, but I don't think we should do any kissing, just let each other feel the sensations, is that ok?"

"Yes, I understand," she said.

She had already started to lie down and make herself comfortable, her head propped up on one of the loose cushions.

"Can you do one more thing, take off your shirt Pete," she said, "so I can feel your skin on mine."

I shrugged my shirt off and stood up, naked apart from a condom, and was aware she was looking me up and down, which was a bit disconcerting.

"Can you lie on top of me like you do with Jayne."

Sarah opened her legs as I climbed over her and I supported myself on my elbows on top of her. Her thighs were either side of me and her breasts touching my chest. My cock was lying on top of her knickers, pressing into her mound.