My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, Pete, that was something special, but I think I made a bit of noise, do you think Sarah could have heard?" she asked.

"I think I can still hear her music," I said evasively, "and I doubt she will want to say anything even if she did."

"That's good," she replied, "what about the sofa, did we make a mess?" she asked, becoming more practical.

"I can't see anything, but I think you may need to change your skirt, it has something on it, but it saved the sofa."

"Oh that's ok then, but thinking about that, I think I need to get changed for work, can you give me lift there please, I feel a little wobbly after that," she grinned.

Jayne gave me a kiss and then went upstairs to change. I don't know if she looked in on Sarah, but I didn't hear anything from up there. I put on my clothes and sat back down on the sofa to wait.

When she returned, she was wearing her nurse's uniform and looked every bit the respectable professional that she would be on the wards, rather than the person had just enjoyed being fucked hard and quick.

I took her to work in my car, said a fond goodbye with a few kisses, and then drove out of the hospital grounds to make my way home.

It was at this point that a little voice in my head said, 'Don't you want to find out what Sarah was up to?'

I slowed down the car, the choice to just go home, or go back to the house and confront Sarah, batting back and forth in my head. I knew their parents never got home before 6pm, so there were a couple of hours yet to talk to her if I did go back.

The voice got louder.

Yes, I did want to know what that was all about, it had been very risky on her part and then she had involved me in her game, which could have turned out differently. Then I thought, but... I had found it a big turn on for Sarah to have watched me fucking her sister for real. I had come hard, knowing she was watching.

The images of her standing there in her bathrobe, then opening it; the red triangular bush contrasting with her light skin, her fingers sliding through it, her eyes glued to my cock sliding in and out of her sister. My mind wandered.

A loud blast on a car horn brought me quickly back to the real world. Shit! I had just driven straight over a STOP sign at a junction. That was a close thing, I pulled over and stopped to get my concentration back.

Once my adrenaline had dissipated somewhat, I sat and thought about what to do. I wasn't sure what reception I might get from Sarah, but with butterflies in my stomach, and a sort of anticipation of at least some sort of sexy chat with her, the voice in my head won, and I carefully made my way back to their house.

There was a delay when I knocked on the door, but eventually Sarah opened it, surprise written all over her face.

"Pete, what are you doing back, did you forget something?"

"Err no, not exactly, but could we talk for a moment or two?"

"Emmm, sure," she said, not actually moving.

"I think it might be better inside, where the neighbours can't see you chatting to me in your bathrobe," I grinned, taking in the sight of her dressed just as she was earlier, and I assumed with nothing underneath.

"Oh, yes. Of course, sorry, come in please." she said, closing the door after us.

We went through to the living room, the scene of her voyeurism only a short time ago, and we sat side by side on the same sofa.

"Ummm, what do you want to talk about," she said, a faint blush creeping up her neck already.

"I think you know." I said, looking her directly in the eye.

She looked down at her hands in her lap, "I guess about earlier?" she said quietly, "are you annoyed with me?" her face now going red too.

"Hmmm, I think I should be, but do you want to tell me what that was all about? It's not normal behaviour to creep in and watch two people having sex, is it?"

She was quiet for a moment, and I wondered if she was even going to say anything. I stayed quiet just looking at her, but she wasn't meeting my eye.

"I'm sorry," she started eventually, "it was just that, umm, I heard you both again from my room, and after what you had told me, and the things we did, I had this sort of urge to see it happening, you know, for real. Are you really mad at me?"

I thought about it for a short while, still not saying anything, while she seemed to be squirming now with embarrassment at being confronted with it.

"Sarah, we have done quite a few things we probably shouldn't have done, so I suppose I am partially to blame, so no, I'm not annoyed with you, I guess I was shocked at first to see you there."

"So you didn't really mind me seeing you with Jayne?" she said tentatively, looking back up at me.

"I can't say it's something I am used to," I said, a slight grin on my face now, "if I am honest, it might have been a bit of a turn on too," I added.

"Really?" she exclaimed, looking slightly relieved.

"How about you, did you find watching was sexy, or did it just satisfy your curiosity?"

"Well, it did both I suppose," she said, "but it made me feel something more."

"More? What do you mean?"

She bit her lip shyly.

"You won't be shocked if I tell you?"

"After what we have talked about and done before, I doubt you can shock me," I said, wondering what she was going to say that she even thought might shock me.

"The last couple of weeks, I haven't been around much when you were here," she started.

"Yes, I had noticed, I sort of assumed you wanted to keep your distance after the last time we did stuff."

"No, no, you've got it wrong, it's the opposite really." she said, her freckles contrasting against her very red face.

"Now you've lost me."

I could see her plucking up courage to say something.

"Just over a couple of weeks ago, I went to the doctor and asked to be put on the pill, like Jayne."

"Oh, ok, I see," I replied, knowing now that this confirmed what Jayne had thought, "but why do it now?"

"Because," she paused, took a deep breath, and said, "after you showed me how good you can make me feel, I wanted to feel it all, like Jayne does. There I've said it." she finished, letting out her breath.

I wasn't sure what to say to that, I knew she hadn't had full sex yet, but seemed to be telling me she was about to.

"OK, ummmm, well you are an adult, so I guess you can do what you want, but I didn't think you had a serious boyfriend yet?"

"No, I don't," she looked down at her hands again, "that's why I want you to go that last step with me."

I paused while my brain processed what she had just said.

"What? Are you serious?"

"It's what I have been thinking about for the last couple of weeks, and when I saw you and Jayne earlier and how much she was obviously enjoying it, it made my mind up."

"But we can't, it's not like the things we were doing before, I mean,... if I, you know, do what you are saying... it's not something we can undo or forget."

"Yes I know that, but I would feel safe with you, and as we've said before, no one is ever going to know."

"I would know, and you would," I said, playing for time, and trying to get my head round what she was suggesting, but also feeling the first prickles of excitement realising that she wanted me to have sex with her.

"What about Jayne," I continued, "won't it be weird afterwards, I mean, we can't have an ongoing relationship if I am having a serious relationship with your sister."

"I know that too, and she'll never know, you can trust me, like I trust you," she coaxed.

My cock was already thinking for itself and growing in my jeans. I had been with a few girls, but none of them were virgins, and to be honest, I was a bit nervous, but she was an attractive and sexy young girl, and it would be very exciting to be her first.

"It might hurt though, for your first time," I tried.

"I know you will be gentle, it's another reason why I want it to be you, rather than some guy I might meet at University, who may not be as caring as you," she countered, "please Pete, I have been plucking up courage to talk to you about it, and although I didn't know you would be coming back, it was really sexy seeing you and Jayne today, I want to feel what she was feeling."

She looked down at her hands in her lap, embarrassed at having been so forthright.

My cock was now fully erect and pressing painfully against the inside of my jeans, reminding me that it was there and ready to be put to use.

"We can't do it here anyway," I said, " it's too risky and anyway it might be a bit. ..messy," I finished.

She took my hand in hers and I immediately felt the warmth of her smooth skin. "Come up to my room," she said simply, and stood up, pulling my hand with her.

Seeing her standing there, looking down at me, excitement, and a little bit of nervousness in her eyes, I knew we were going to do it, and I slowly stood up too, my cock making a large bulge in the front of my jeans.

She looked down and smiled slightly, then drew me towards the door to the hall and staircase.

I went up the stairs behind her, watching the back of her bare legs to where they disappeared under her bathrobe. We turned right at the top and entered her bedroom, that I had never been in before.

It was warm, and I noticed that it was immaculately tidy and clean, no clothes strewn about, and the bed made, neat and smooth.

Having closed the door behind us, we stood there, the bed being the 'elephant in the room', and despite our conversation of only a few minutes ago, there was a sort of 'awkwardness' about what to do next.

Although I had previously said to her when we were doing all the other stuff, that we couldn't kiss as it wasn't that sort of relationship and she had agreed, I felt that this time it had to be different.

I moved up close and putting my arms around her, gently pulled her to me, until our bodies were touching, nose to nose, my hard cock pressing through my jeans against her mound and stomach. Moving my head sideways, I pushed her hair away from her neck with my nose and nuzzled her neck with my lips, feeling the fine short hairs there, tickling them, and was gratified to feel her shiver and goosebumps immediately appear along her neck and shoulder.

I used my lips to nibble at her neck, moving up until I found her earlobe. She leaned her head away from me, stretching her neck, and giving me access to even more skin, while letting out a quiet sigh.

As I gently bit her earlobe and ran my tongue around it, I lowered my hands, one on each globe of her tight bottom, and pulled her tighter towards me. She followed suit, forcing my hard cock to press against her.

I felt her open her legs a fraction, enough for my erection to rest further against her. Nuzzling slowly round from her neck to her face, I nibbled at the corner of her lips. I think this surprised her.

She straightened her neck and turned her face more towards me which put my lips directly against hers. I kissed her fully on the lips and felt her respond. I could see confusion in her eyes as I pressed my tongue against the opening of her lips. I was sure she was remembering the 'no kissing' conversation.

I simultaneously moved one hand up to cup her right breast over her bathrobe, and pressed my tongue against her mouth, that she quickly relaxed to let me in. I saw the confusion in her eyes disappear and a sparkle take its place, the corners of her eyes crinkling, as she realised that the rules had changed.

Now she took a bit of a lead, joining her tongue to mine, our lips pressed tightly together while my hand teased the nipple I could feel, even through the bathrobe.

"Ohhhh," she breathed out, before sucking on my tongue and stroking it with hers.

Moving my hand down I found the bow of the tie -cord for the bathrobe and tugged at it, feeling it come loose. Stepping quickly away just a little, I was able to pull one half of the it open and put my hand underneath against what I found was bare skin. She hadn't put on any underwear since I had seen her earlier.

I moved my hand back to caress her breast, but this time touching her skin, and able to fully feel the hardness of her nipple.

Putting my arm round behind her, I stroked her back, her bottom, her hip, and back up to her breast. She kissed me with even more vigour as I roamed her sexy warm body with my hand.

While doing this, I moved her slowly backwards until the backs of her knees touched her bed, and as a reflex she sat down. I bent with her, keeping contact with her lips.

Breaking our kiss, I pushed her gently back onto the bed and lifted her legs up with my other arm. She quickly understood what I wanted and shuffled over on the bed, to make room for me to lie down beside her.

Her bathrobe had opened completely in the process, displaying her light freckled skin, darker nipples, and her red triangle of pubic hair.

Before joining her, I quickly slipped my T shirt off for the second time today, and unzipping my jeans, dropped them to the floor, leaving me in just my underwear.

I lost no time in lowering my mouth to suck on one of her nipples, feeling it hard between my lips; cupping and stroking the other one with my hand. She began stroking up and down my back, and with our bare skin touching each other, these sensations quickly got her back to her previous level of excitement, and she began moaning afresh.

Stroking down her body from her breast, I felt her shiver as I passed her hip and continued down her upper thigh. Keeping away from her mound, I let my hand wander up and down each leg, teasing her, by allowing my fingers to slip between her legs each time, until I got close to her pussy, and then sliding them round her leg to avoid touching her there.

She opened her legs a few inches and shuffled a little, inviting me to touch her, and eventually I relented, trailing my hand up through her pubic hair, lightly combing it with my fingers. Lower down, I could feel the wetness already dampening the hairs, that was spreading upwards with my touch.

I felt her pushing at the waistband of my remaining garment that would free my cock from its confines, so, removing my hand, I helped to push my underwear down and off.

My hard cock dropped onto the skin of her thigh and hip, where her hand found it, and slowly started to slide the foreskin up and down.

I increased the sexual tension by leaning up and kissing her again and simultaneously sliding my fingers down between her legs, finding her puffy labia wet and waiting.

"Mmmmm, ohhhh, Pete," she mumbled through our joined lips, and like Sarah, I too was turned on now, lying naked together with Jayne's sister, more of our flesh touching and knowing where this was going.

I was now sliding my very well lubricated finger up and down her slit, but I remembered that she had found it uncomfortable the last time I had tried to insert my finger in her when we were downstairs on the sofa that time. As I felt her getting wetter by the minute, I gingerly pressed the tip of my index finger against her entrance and feeling it give a little, pressed a little harder.

Instead of stopping me, Sarah opened her legs more and helped by angling her hips upwards towards me.

With the lubrication helping, the first part of my finger slid suddenly and smoothly into her warm tight tunnel. She kissed me harder, gripping my cock a little too tightly, and swirled her tongue in my mouth.

She seemed ok with it, so very slowly I let her movement and a little pressure, drive my finger little by little, deep inside her, until it was totally buried.

"Is that ok?" I asked, pulling back from her kisses for a moment.

She nodded.

I began to move my finger in and out of her, gently at first, letting her get used to it, and watching her face and eyes for any sign of discomfort, but all I noticed was that her breathing had increased, and she had closed her eyes. She continued to rub my cock, occasionally sliding her thumb over the top, using the copious amount of precum as a lubricant.

I really needed to try to get a second finger inside her, as I knew my cock was going to be even bigger than that, and I wanted her to be more used to it when I tried.

Making sure it was as wet as the first one, I put it alongside its neighbour and wiggled the tip as I attempted to press it in.

Sarah screwed her eyes up and tensed, so I stopped, her inner lips just spread a little around the tip.

"Go on," she whispered, "but slowly."

I pushed as gently as I could, wiggling both fingers until gradually I felt the tight muscles of her vaginal canal pressed tightly around them.

Sarah let out a breath and a sigh.

It seemed that once they were inside her and she was stretched around them, then the initial pain of penetration eased and I was able to slide them further inside, a small amount at a time, until they were both in, side by side, as far as I could get them.

She was so tight, I was wondering if it was going to be too uncomfortable for her to have my hard cock in there, but for the moment, I began slowly finger fucking her with the two fingers.

The sliding got easier as she got even wetter, she pushed her hips up to meet me, and was making a lot of noise. The feeling of my fingers going right up inside her, had distracted her from stroking my cock and she now had it just resting in her hand.

It's strange that we didn't say much, and even if we did, it was in a whisper, as if someone would hear, even though her moans and grunts were becoming louder than our words.

I thought I would help her lubrication with my mouth and tongue, so I slipped one leg over hers and then the other, until I was lying between her legs, my fingers still buried in her pussy. Her eyes opened to see what I was doing, and I think she thought I was going to try to fuck her already, but as I slid down until my mouth was level with her pussy, she relaxed again.

I could smell her strong arousal as I first nuzzled her red pubic hair with my nose. With my fingers still inside her, the only place I could see to touch with my tongue was her erect clit. I remembered from seeing it before that it was slightly larger than Jayne's, and with its hood right back, it made a large target. It looked this time as though it was even bigger, as it was very prominent. I pushed my tongue forward until I contacted it with the tip and then pushed it upwards, running my tongue over it.

"Ohhh, arrrg, Pete!" she almost squealed, bucking her hips at the same time.

Keeping my fingers still, I licked around it, my saliva mixing with her own juices. She tasted as good as the last time, but perhaps with a little stronger flavour. I sucked it into my mouth, flicking it side to side as I did so.

It sent her wild.

She gripped my hair, pulling me against her, and at the same time, pushing her hips upwards. My fingers that were buried tightly inside her were forced even harder upwards, so that the tips just touched the end of her cervix. She seemed now to be only feeling the pleasure. The initial discomfort of me stretching her seemed to be a distant memory.

I resumed gently finger fucking her as I ate her out and could feel my saliva dripping onto my fingers, aiding the slipperiness of her own secretions.

After only a few minutes, I knew that if I continued she would come, and I wanted to delay that, so I slowly withdrew my fingers and moved my mouth down level with her entrance and began probing it with my tongue, getting her wetter and wetter.

She was breathing very heavily and trying to pull my head back to where it had been so that I would lick her clit, but I steadfastly resisted, and instead lapped at her wet pussy lips, until my chin and lips were covered in the liquid mixture.

All this time, my cock had been rock-hard, but not receiving any attention, as she couldn't reach it in the position we were in. Seeing that she was a long way along the road to orgasm, I wanted to feel my cock against her and see how she reacted.