My Girl's Family is Really Close

Story Info
I get invited to meet my girlfriend's family.
2.8k words
4.24
42.8k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaylee and I met on Tinder. Her profile didn't really stand out to me other than the few pictures she had in a long skirt paired with a tight t-shirt. The latter really showed off her thick body, especially her breasts. Kaylee was 21 years old, 5'3 and 190 lbs. She had her hair dyed an hombre red. She wasn't what most of my guy friends would consider attractive but I didn't care. I loved bigger women and had come to love Kaylee's personality even more.

We started talking and over the course of a few months we fell in love. We would talk everyday even if either of us had a busy day. We connected over so much. Our childhoods, interests, upbringing and families were so similar. Or so I thought anyway. We both had sisters. Kaylee's sister, Paige, was a designer. Kaylee. I became enamoured by her. She's a girl full of sass who doesn't take any shit from anyone. She loved to paint and sculpt and I loved to watch her work. She'd give me cute nicknames and I would nervously fumble my way through reciprocating.

As cute as she was she was a complete wild horny slut in bed. Kaylee was a master at talking dirty while we fucked. Her voice would get into this tone which was the perfect blend of teasing, encouraging while at the same time goading.

"Yess, Johnny, keep going. I know you can do better, babyyy!!!" she moaned as I fucked her, making me go harder and rock her world. I always made sure she came as many times as possible until my exhausted body could fuck no longer.

"You're such a good boy for me, babe. Come relax on mommy's tits while we catch our breath for round two." She'd say and my mouth would latch on to her nipple on her big pillowy tits while I rested. If I were to ask for her to wait or for more time to recover she'd tease me again in that goading tone saying, "Oh, should I ask the cute neighbor to come over? Or maybe tomorrow at work I can seduce my boss. I guess he could fuck me the way I deserve." And like a charm it would always get my dick hard and my hips thrusting instantly. And it would always get her moaning again.

Days went on to become weeks and soon months. Kaylee and I had been dating for 5 months. One day when we were in my apartment she asked me to come over for lunch with her parents next weekend at their house.

"You sure? What if they don't like me?" I asked. She giggled and said, "Believe me, I'm more worried about you not liking them." She gave me a kiss and told me not to worry about a thing. So I got ready on Saturday morning and headed over to meet Kaylee's family. On the way over I got a nice bottle of wine since she had told me her parents loved wine. I reached the address she had given me and walked up to the door and knocked. The door pushed open slightly by the force of my hand, it had been open already. "Huh, weird." I muttered to myself. I knocked again not wanting to be rude but this time I heard a long stretched out groan from inside. It was a woman's voice. I looked around, making sure I wasn't being watched by the neighbors and put my door to the ear and tried to hear something else. "Fuuuuuck dad oh my God." That was definitely Kaylee's voice.

I had no idea what was going on. Was her dad injured? Has there been a break in? I had to find out. I clutched the bottle of wine harder as I slowly pushed the door open and entered. There was a typical hall and I walked down it as quietly as possible. At the end of the hall on the left was a doorway. I peeked in and what I saw froze me right there. On first glance it was a regular living room. Two couches on opposite ends of the room, a coffee table in the middle and a dinner table a little further away. The walls were covered in art and family pictures. But it was the activity going on in the room that shocked me. On one of the couches was Kaylee, naked and on all fours as a man fucked her from behind. A man I recognised from the many pictures of Kaylee's family I had seen, it was her own dad! Kaylee's fat ass jiggled with each thrust her dad made making her moan as her thick body got fucked.

But that wasn't all. In front of Kaylee lay another girl with her legs spread open and in the air. That was her sister Paige. She was slightly shorter than Kaylee and not as fat. She was still a bbw like Kaylee however. She had short hair that came down to her shoulders that was just adorable. Her hands clutched Kaylee's hair and pushed her sister's face down on her pussy. All three of them moaned together as they fucked. But there was a fourth. Sitting on the other couch there was Kaylee's mom. Her legs spread open as she pushed a dildo inside her pussy and rubbed her clit with her other hand. I could see where the two sisters got their bbw figure and good looks from. Their mom looked to be around the same height as Kaylee and a body more like Paige's but with slightly smaller breasts. The ecstasy of pleasure was all over her face as she shuddered and watched her husband have a threesome with their daughters.

I stood there peeking and watching the scene until Kaylee looked up at my head in the doorway. First her eyes glazed over and it felt like she didn't really see me. But then she registered my face there and said, "Hi Johnny mmmh don't just stand there come have a seat." I walked in slowly, not sure how to react to all of this and awkwardly set the bottle of wine on the coffee table. I looked around for a seat but the only empty spot would be next to Kaylee's mom. Her mom looked up at me with lust filled eyes and then patted the couch right next to her, gesturing me to sit down. I took a seat next to her and her hand smoothly came to rest on my thigh as she continued to work her dildo slowly inside her. My eyes were glued to her pussy and the dildo moving in and out of her.

"Johnny," Kaylee said from the opposite side of the room, "meet my parents, Ryan and Samantha." Her dad had stopped thrusting when I had entered but Kaylee had started fucking back and forth on her dad's cock. He nodded at me and started to slowly buck forward onto his daughter's oncoming thrusts. My girlfriend sighed in pleasure as she felt her dad fuck her. "And... Oh fuckk yes... And this is my sister Paige." I looked over at Paige and she was biting her lip as she looked at me.

Samantha spoke next, "We've heard great things about you John. I hope you don't mind us like this. We're kind of... close." By now her hand was massaging my inner thigh, inches away from the biggest hard-on I had ever had. "Make the boy feel welcome Samantha." Ryan said as he gripped his daughter's fat ass and picked up the pace earning a muffled moan from Kaylee who had gone back to eating her sister's 18 year old pussy.

"Mmmh yes babe, as you say." said my girlfriend's mom as she slid the dildo out of her pussy and took it in her mouth. It must have been a good seven or eight inches but she deepthroated it and licked it clean in front of me making a big show of it. She climbed down from the couch and started to unbutton my pants. I cleared my throat but no words followed as I watched her big tits swaying. I snapped out of the trance but my cock was already out of it's confines by then. "W-wait... No I can't" I tried to protest but her hand gripped my cock and started to stroke me. "Shhh calm down baby. Mommy's gonna take care of this big thick boy right now" she said in that same tone Kaylee uses when we fuck. My cock instantly throbbed making her giggle. She planted a kiss on my cock head and then another and then another. Each kiss was sloppier than the last till she had taken in my cock head and started to suck on it making me moan. I looked over to the father daughters trio and by now they had switched positions. The two daughters competitively sucked on their dad's cock, sharing him between their mouths and tongues. He was easily 8 inches long. I was not small either. My cock was 6 inches long but girthy like a beer can.

Samantha was working my cock with her mouth even though it looked like I was stretching her lips to the limit. Spit dripped out of her mouth and onto my exposed shaft and balls. I didn't realise when it happened but soon I had my hand in her hair, holding her head in place as I fucked her mouth. I made her choke on it for a bit more then popped out of her mouth leaving her gasping for air.

She got up on the couch and spread her legs in the air. "Come fuck mommy's pussy." She ordered. I stood at the edge of the couch between her legs and rubbed my wet cock on her pussy before thrusting inside her warm tight hole. "Fuckkkk it's so tight!" I moaned as I slowly fucked her. She spanked my ass cheeks and gripped them, spreading them apart. "That's it... Fuck mommy good" she groaned. I nodded breathlessly and lost in pleasure as I began to pick up the pace. I slipped her legs over my shoulders so I could see her belly and tits jiggle as I fucked her. Watching a fat woman jiggle as I fuck her gets me so turned on. I kept going while rubbing her clit with my thumb and sucking on and playing with her nipples till I had us both very close to cumming.

But suddenly I felt a very different sensation in my ass. Samantha was still gripping on to my cheeks and had them spread open. I looked back and saw Paige's face buried in between my ass cheeks. Her slutty eyes looked up at me and gave me a wink as she ate and tongued my asshole. Samantha gripped my ass harder and began moving me in and out of her cunt like I was a dildo, letting me experience pleasure on both ends. She soon started convulsing with pleasure and shivered and shuddered as her orgasm over took her body making her buck as she came on my cock. "Yes yes yes yes fuckkk youuu I'm cumming" she moaned as she bucked and kept me buried deep in her. My cock throbbed in her as she leaked all over it and Paige's tongue was going wild on my ass. I barely managed to not cum as I pulled out of Samantha and dropped down next to her, my cock still hard and aching for any sensation. I took in deep gasps of air "Fuck that was good" I groaned as I looked over at Samantha who had a thousand yard gaze on her face and could only nod as she breathed hard.

My eyes fell on the other couch in front of me. Kaylee rode slowly and sensually on her dad's cock. "Yeah daddy you like to buried in your daughter's cunt while you watch your wife get fucked by my boyfriend, don't you? You're such a baaaad daddy" she groaned as she grinded on his huge cock making him moan and nod.

Paige had crawled between my legs and had started licking and cleaning my cock. "Mmmh mommy tastes so good off this cock." she said in a slutty tone. "You know Johnny," she said and followed it up with more hungry licks and sucks before adding "I'm saving my pussy for my boyfriend. But my ass is fair game. Wanna fuck me there?" I nodded instantly making her giggle. She turned around and grabbed a bottle of lube and started to apply it on my cock and her asshole. While she did that I saw Samantha moving over to her husband and elder daughter. She sat on her husband's face while my girlfriend's rode his cock. The both kissed. But I couldn't focus on them for long as Paige's plump ass was grinding on my cock. She reached around back and gripped my cock before thrusting her ass slowly down on it. She and I both moaned in unison as my head popped in and entered her tight hole. She slowly inched down further till all of my cock was stretching her cherry. I held onto her hips and let her get used to it before slowly guiding her up and back down on my cock. She was moaning uncontrollably. "Mmmgnjh fuck you're big Johnny." She moaned making my cock throb in her vice like asshole. My hands travelled up her curvy body and held onto her tits as she rode me reverse cowgirl. She wouldn't let me fuck her pussy but she didn't say anything about touching. So I began rubbing her pussy lips while she slowly rode my cock. The sounds coming from her mouth were inexplicably sexy. Just a garbled mess of syllables and sounds. I grabbed some lube and poured some more on my cock and her ass and began to move faster. "Paige you're so fucking tight" I moaned. Her anal muscles were milking me and I knew I'd cum soon. I grabbed her waist and I moved her onto the couch while making sure I wouldn't pull out. She clutched onto the cushion and my hand grabbed her short hair. I then started to fuck her with all the force I could muster. She was screaming and groaning when I announced "Fuckkkkkk I'm gonna cum!!"

From the other end of the room I heard Ryan groan "Fuck baby me tooo!"

The thought of my girlfriend getting filled by her dad's cum and the tightness of Paige's ass pushed me over the edge. I gripped her thick soft body close and kept thrusting as I shot rope after rope of my load inside her tight ass. My body collapsed on top of her as I caught my breath before pulling out and seeing my load leaking out from my girlfriend's sister.

My eyes fell upon Kaylee. She had her legs spread open on the couch as her father's cum leaked from her pussy. We sat there staring at each other as Ryan and Samantha slowly got up and went to their room. Paige curled up on the couch and slowly fell asleep. Then finally Kaylee got up and walked towards me. She took my hand and led me to her room and shut the door behind us.

"Kaylee I- I don't know what ha-" I started to speak but was cut off by her. "Shh. Just come over here get in bed with me."

I slowly got under the covers next to her and held her close. She slowly guided me between her legs and stroked my limp cock back to hardness. "Need you inside me baby." she said. "Fuck you're insatiable." I moaned as I thrusted in. Her cum filled pussy felt so warm on my cock. As I went in, my cock was coated by her dad's load. It felt different fucking her like this. "C'mon baby harder. Don't make me tell my daddy you can't fuck his girl like she deserves."

And instantly she had me going wild with my thrusts as my one hand clasped her neck, choking her while the other pinched her nipple. Her big fat tits bouncing in every direction as her tummy rolls jiggled. Soon I was close again and told her. "You wanna add your load next to my daddy's? You like fucking my cum filled pussy, honey?" she teased

I nodded and groaned "Fuck Kaylee I love fucking your creampied cunt it feels amazingggg fuuckkk. I love these sloppy seconds"

"Mmmh fill me up baby. Give me that double creampie nnngh I need it so bad." she said which made me shoot my cum inside her pussy while she rubbed my hair. My soft cock slid out of her. My hands embraced her bbw body close as we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

The end.