My Girl's Mother, My Sex Doll

Story Info
Making his girlfriend's mother his sleeping sex-doll.
4.4k words
4.15
27.2k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived early at Fleur's house, very much looking forward to our second date. I was wearing a tight pair of grey jeans and a bright purple shirt. It was hot outside and I was dying for Fleur to answer the doorbell so that I could ask her for a cold drink.

I thought of the last time I had seen Fleur. She had been wearing a pale green miniskirt so high up her bare thighs that it barely covered her red knickers beneath. All she wore on her torso was a skimpy see-through white corset, with a vertical stripe pattern emphasising all her curves. This corset was attached to the front hem of the miniskirt by two suspenders. The corset's cups held her breasts in place, as two thin white straps clung to her bare shoulders and a plunging neckline exposed her cleavage. A silver crucifix dangled from her neck, down between her firm young breasts, and her nipples were barely concealed by the corset's stripey pattern. The bodice was cut in such a way that a semicircle of Fleur's tanned flesh was exposed from her belly button to the skirt's waist band. Fleur wore her long thick brown hair gathered behind her head in a white hair tie. Her ears were exposed and two long strands of hair dangled down over her forehead. A black leather belt with a large buckle hung from her hips, around the miniskirt and under the suspenders. Fleur had emphasised her eyebrows and her big grey-green eyes with dark eyeliner. There was nothing subtle about her ruby red lips.

Of course it was lust at first sight and I wanted to fuck her. That was what this evening was going to be about after the obligatory meal and coffee in a restaurant.

Thinking of Fleur was a big mistake. I felt my cock getting harder and beginning to erect inside my tight trousers just as the door opened. Standing in front of me was Fleur's mother, Monique. Miniskirts obviously ran in the family. And they ran as high up the thigh as possible it seemed! Monique was wearing a blue denim miniskirt which struggled to contain her golden thighs; they struggled to tear her mini apart to expose what might be underneath, as she stood with her knee-high black leather boots as wide apart as possible. She put her hands to her hips as if to keep her skirt in place. There was an air of provocative challenge about her stance. I'd love to tame this sexy woman, I thought

She said: "Hello, you must be Simon. I'm afraid Fleur is not in yet, young man..."

She spoke in a condescending, slightly husky voice with a trace of a French accent. Her hair was raven black and dangled in loose curls over her shoulders. She had a gold stud in her belly button and was wearing a revealing white crop top with a knot front. The plunging neck line of the crop top also showed that large breasts ran in the family and Monique's were bigger than Fleur's. I knew it was wrong but I could not help staring at her body, the body of my brand new girlfriend's sexy mother. Between my legs, the impact my ogling her was having on my erection was becoming more pronounced. Monique could not help noticing.

"You like cowgirl, Simon?" she asked.

My face went red with embarrassment. Was she being suggestive? I stuttered out a non-committal reply which may have sounded like Yes.

Monique continued, enjoying my discomfort and smiling: "I mean cowgirl tie shirts and crop tops, that kind of thing? I find them perfect for this kind of weather when I'm indoors or in the garden, pottering about. I was not expecting handsome visitors today..."

She was definitely flirting with me, I thought. And I had to admit, I liked it, she really turned me on. Her face was quite beautiful for an older woman, perfect cheekbones, and I guessed she had done some work to her lips to make them so full and plumped up. Very kissable lips, I thought. And what lovely long tanned legs.

I replied: "I'm sorry, Mrs Demont, I got out of work earlier than expected and I've told Fleur. She said she would try to get home as soon as possible. It's very hot outside, I don't suppose I could impose on you..."

Monique smiled as I left the sentence unfinished and said: "Come inside, Simon, I'll give you a cold drink while you're waiting..."

I sat on the sofa in her living room as she went into the kitchen to get my drink. The room was tastefully decorated, the colours matching perfectly, the furniture eye-catching and yet there was a distinct lack of clutter. Monique was a minimalist. Minimal clothes too. My eyes were drawn to several full length portraits of Monique from her younger days, wearing beautiful clothes and looking equally beautiful. She was wearing a bit more clothes in those days than she was at this moment. Wow, I want you Monique, I thought.

When Monique returned with my glass, she followed my eyes. Her body looked just as great now, perhaps even better now it had filled out in a few curvaceous places. I also noticed she had put some lipstick on. For me?

"Admiring my photos? Ah yes, well, not necessarily my best work but they serve as reminders of my fashion modelling days..."

I replied: "You're very photogenic. Fleur did mention you did some modelling in the past. Good looks obviously were passed on through the mother's genes..."

Monique smiled at my transparent flattering and flirting. She seemed to welcome it. There was a definite sparkle in her eyes and she looked down at the growing bulge in my groin.

She said: "You shouldn't wear such tight jeans, young man, in this...hot...climate..."

I laughed: "I suppose a shower is out of the question?"

Monique laughed in turn, a deep, sexy laugh. "I don't think my daughter Fleur would approve, do you?"

I smiled: "Well, I guess it is only our second date and I wouldn't want her to think..."

Monique finished my sentence for me: "...That you fancied her mother? Of course not. But you wouldn't be the first of my daughter's boyfriends to admit they admired me...A shame my now departed husband didn't feel the same way, wasting his time behind my back with his floozies..."

I sympathised: "I'm sorry, Monique, he must have been a man of poor taste to have been unfaithful to you, I'm sure now..."

She suddenly became angry and her face flushed this time. She said: "You're sure, are you? Sure of nothing! You presumptious, cocky young men! You think you can stroll in here with your muscles and your good looks and we women will crumble at your feet! And who said you could call me Monique? Who gave you permission? You arrogant, young fool of a...of a..."

Monique suddenly stopped flouncing around the room in front of me, put a hand to her forehead and started to shake violently.

She said: "Dizzy, feeling faint, what's happening to me, shouldn't have drunk so much...damn you..."

Then before I could react or try to stop her, she fell flat on her face on the carpet, her hands and breasts helping to cushion the impact. I jumped up and raced over to her fallen body. I stroked her hair and the back of her head and realised she was unconscious. Asleep in front of a cocky young man with a hard cock.

For a moment I crouched on the floor beside her on all fours, uncertain what to do. I stroked the back of her tanned thighs just under her bottom. Reaching under her, I unbuttoned the front of her miniskirt. I remembered that you should loosen someone's clothing when they fainted and soon I was sliding her denim miniskirt down over the backs of her legs, over her leather boots, until it was completely removed from her body.

Wow, I thought. She was wearing frilly black underwear beneath the skirt. Maybe I had overdone the loosening of tight garments bit? I was feeling quite taken with her and wanted to take her.

But no! This could be serious, I thought. She was breathing okay. I could see her lovely breasts moving up and down as I turned her over on her back. I should really call emergency services though, shouldn't I?

I did not want to mess up this date with Fleur. She was the prettiest woman I had met in months. She would never forgive me if I let her mother down...would she?

I carefully lifted Monique's body, which was about five foot ten inches tall in her leather boots, and carried her to the sofa. I gently put her down on her back and enjoyed the view.

Let her mother down, I thought, or let it up inside her mother. Deep inside her.

I felt desire take over my body. So it's not my fault, right? Surely any man would be tempted by this golden opportunity, I thought. She had put lipstick on, the bitch, she wanted it. She was unconscious, totally within my power, to do with her what I wanted...

I leaned over her pretty face and licked the side of her face. I let my tongue linger on her smooth skin and kissed a cheekbone.

No, no, I must stop, must think of Fleur, think of my own mother, think of my need to be a fine, upstanding gentleman. Upstanding. Yeah, like my cock, which was saluting Monique's body right now...

I whispered in her ear: "Wow, oh wow, beautiful, beautiful Monique, oh I want you, I can't help myself, you're just too sexy for your own good..."

I couldn't resist those big lips and kissed them firmly, letting my tongue part her lips as it thrust inside her mouth. While I kissed her, I stroked her long black hair and started to undo the top button and then pull down the zip on my jeans. This model was at my mercy.

I slipped her crop top over her head, lifting up her arms as I did so, and noted with satisfaction that she was not wearing a bra underneath. I could feel the sweat on my face and my chest as I cupped one of her breasts in my hands and licked a nipple before covering it with my mouth. I kissed the skin between her cleavage and then sucked on the other nipple, gently biting the skin of that breast.

My cock was now out in the open air and in my hand and I rubbed it a few times before rubbing it against one of Monique's thighs. It did not take me long to pull Monique's panties down over her boots and I left them dangling over the toe of one of her boots.

"Oh, Monique," I said, "Monique, sexy Monique, I want to fuck you, I want to fuck you..."

Then my mobile rang. It was Fleur. Shortly before, my cock had had Fleur's name on it. Now it had Monique's. Damn. Go away, Fleur, I thought, not now...

"Hello, Simon," she said, her voice ringing out of the phone's speaker, "sorry I'm running a bit late. Won't be home for a half hour or so yet..."

Monique's eyelids fluttered. I wondered was she reacting to her daughter's voice. What a disaster if Monique awoke now, with me lying on top of her, her tits hanging out and her pussy exposed, my trousers down and my cock rubbing against her thigh! Speaking on the phone to her daughter, my girlfriend!

I said on the phone: "Don't worry, Fleur, your mother has let me in and I've been fu...fraternising with her..."

Fleur sounded a bit strange on the other end: "You've been fu-fraternising with her? What does that mean?"

She sounded suspicious. I guessed that other men she had brought home had also been attracted to her gorgeous mother once they met her. Maybe they had even fucked her. I wanted to have that experience, to be inside her, inside Monique...

I had to focus. I said: "Why, yes, we've been getting on famously, your mother and I, we've discovered a mutual interest in, er, the stars, in astronomy and astrology."

Fleur still sounded like she was testing me: "Oh, okay, right. So you'll know what star sign my mother is if I ask you now?"

I was certainly dealing with one of the heavenly bodies now!

Quickly I gazed at the open horoscope page which lay on the carpet beside the sofa. She had marked a star sign with a pen and I prayed I had got the right one, that it was Monique's sign...

"Yes, of course, Fleur," I replied, "she's a Scorpio, isn't she?"

There was a moment's silence and I thought for a moment I'd been rumbled.

Fleur replied: "Mmm, yes, that's right. Can I talk to her?"

I said: "Monique? Er, no, it's rather hot in here so she has just gone to get me a cold glass of water. Shall I get her to phone you?"

Fleur seemed satisfied at last. I wished she would hang up so that I could be satisfied because as I glanced at Monique I was becoming overcome by lust for her.

Fleur said: "No, don't bother, I'll see you both soon. Bye."

She hung up. I smiled as I put down the mobile phone. If only Fleur had known that I was now spreading her mother's legs and licking her pussy. Monique groaned as I did so and her eyelids flickered again. I would have to be quick I thought, she could awake at any moment. My decision was made, there was no turning back now, I had to have Monique. I had to fuck her like a sleeping sex doll.

I stuck two wet fingers inside Monique's pussy and licked her inner thighs. I took some of the cushions from the sofa and laid them down on the carpet to make a bed for us. Then I put Monique's back down on the cushions, fondling her bare bottom before parting her legs. I stuck a finger in her ass. She squealed in her sleep and it turned me on even more.

I had now removed my shirt and jeans and was naked on top of her, thrusting my large, hard cock inside her wet pussy, squeezing her big breasts and biting her nipples as I did so. I wanted to master this mature, hot beast of a woman, disappear into her soft flesh, fill her with my cream, rut with her like a wild dog, mate with her like a raping and pillaging Viking taking my woman, have sex with Fleur's mother on her own carpet, give her a bone while she's home alone.

Even if she woke now, I would not stop if she begged me, I thought. I would not stop even if Fleur came in and caught us. I might even overpower Fleur, strip her, gag her, tie her to her bed and push Monique's head on her lap and fuck Monique till I came, with Fleur helplessly watching Monique's breasts bounce up and down with the force of my cock thrusts inside her. Fleur's body would probably then shake with an orgasm as she felt the full effect of me fucking her mother on top of her. Then I'd pull down Fleur's panties to lick her wet pussy before fucking her too, invading her sexy young body. These fantasies filled my head and drove my lust on.

Yes, I was now, oh yes, completely taken over by my lust, hammering my willing tool as far and as fast as I could inside Monique's sexy, yielding bronzed body, the body of a model. But now she had gone from fashion model to porn star. Her bottom rose up and down on the cushions as I went deeper and deeper inside her and I was just about to come when I realised I didn't have a condom on.

I realised that it might still be possible to make Monique pregnant. She had obviously had Fleur while she was still young. Maybe she got taken by a randy photographer or an unscrupulous fashion agent who forced themselves on her and rode her bareback.

With amazing self-control, I slowed my thrusts and tried to conjure unsexy images in my mind. Visions of preachers and politicians and fat, old and ugly men. Anything that was the opposite of the sight of Monique's body, or the thought of Fleur's young hot body the way she was dressed last time I saw her. These sexy Demont women left me demented with lust! Damn them for being so sexy, it was their fault I had to have them! They should need to have licences for bodies so sexy as this. I wanted to possess them, to have them all day and all night, fuck them one by one, copulate with them three in a bed together, mother and daughter fucked in all their holes together, fucking the mother's ass while kissing the daughter's lips, kissing Monique while coming in Fleur... No, no, no, must avoid such thoughts, I told myself...that way leads to premature ejaculation and frustration...

Calming down a bit, but still fully erect because I couldn't calm down that much, I carefully removed my cock from deep inside Monique. Then I grabbed a rubber from my jeans' back pocket, my hands shaking as I removed it from the packet. Putting the sheath over my hardon with discretion, trying not to trigger the climax that was so near, I then went back to Monique. She moaned, lying there on the floor at my mercy, and then the phone rang again. That cooled any premature ardour! I wouldn't come too soon, outside her body, phew! But I couldn't afford to let it ring too long, I thought, and answered almost immediately.

Monique gave another, longer moan and I stuck my erect, sheathed cock in her mouth to shut her up.

Fleur said: "What was that noise?"

I said: "Oh, just the radio, darling, Monique is listening to it and she left me reading a magazine on the sofa..."

Fleur sounded suspicious: "Sounded like a woman moaning to me...So it's Monique now, is it? Didn't think my mother let people get so familiar on first meetings...You okay, your voice sounds funny?"

I replied quickly: "Yes, it's Mrs Demont, she put me right in my place! She knows how to deal with my star sign! Just saying 'Monique' to you out of devilment! I can call her what I want now! For the moment! Hurry home, darling, I miss you!"

Fleur laughed: "Ha, ha, very funny, cheeky. Okay, see you soon, darling. Your voice sounds very sexy now, keep it that way." Fleur, reassured and amused, then hung up.

Looking at Monique again, I said: "Do you like my sexy voice, Monique? Fleur does. Do you like my cock in your mouth? It suits you."

Removing my cock from Monique's mouth, I soon had it back in her pussy again. I was thrusting deep inside her again and again and again. I thought of Fleur's body and imagined what it would feel like fucking her, fucking Fleur after I had fucked her mother Monique with the marvellous mammaries. That lustful thought was enough to restore my cock to full-on cum mode. I soon passed my trigger point! That did it! I came, shooting a hot load of cum inside Monique that was safely caught inside the condom. Then it burst! Of all things to happen! Must have fucked her too hard.

Damn! I almost panicked. I pulled out of Monique as quickly as I could but left some of my hot cum inside her. Too late to stop it all leaking out into her. Then I took the condom and poured the rest of the cum into Monique's open mouth and helped her swallow it down by holding her nose. Then I thrust my cock in her mouth and let her clean it for me with her lips and tongue, still asleep, still unaware what she was doing. Or so I hoped! What if she had secretly woken up and was playing along, I thought. She had been flirting with me, after all...That's what you get for flirting, Monique, I thought, my cock in your mouth!

I looked at my watch. Not much time. I pulled on my clothes and then put Monique back on the sofa. I enjoyed putting her panties and miniskirt back on her freshly-ravished, sweating body. I had not bothered to take her leather boots off. In fact, I found them a turn-on.

The last thing I put back on her tanned sleeping body was her crop top. But before I did so, I took some candid topless photos of her with my smartphone. Those were pictures I could enjoy later, in the privacy of my own flat, I thought. I had to have some way of keeping memories, or mammaries, of this day alive! Who knew if I'd get another chance to fuck Monique like this...Maybe if I took Fleur home later I could go into the bathroom and look at her mother topless to help turn me on before I fucked the sexy young daughter...Mounting the Demont women was a demanding business! But now I had got the taste for it. I knew I wanted Monique again, it was just a matter of time before I fucked her again, I thought. I felt like I had become addicted to her.

Five minutes later, Monique woke up. She seemed a little shaken but otherwise okay. I told her that she had fallen to the floor unconscious and I had tried unsuccessfully to wake her. I told her I had loosened her clothing and she looked at me suspiciously. Was she remembering how little she was actually wearing and that she had been at the mercy of a strange man? Asleep and in my power. Yes, in my power, my sleeping sex-doll, all mine, vulnerable, unprotected, so that I could force myself on you with ease, invading your private places with my hands, mouth and cock.

12