My Girls Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With appreciation like that, I continued, but added licking sideways against her inner and outer labia. She just about smothered me, shoving the whole lot into my face.

Suddenly her breath caught, she stiffened on me, shuddered, and arched her back so her mound plastered itself against my face. Her breath came in gasps, separated by thrusts against my mouth.

"Oh, god!" she repeated over and over. "Oh, god! Watch out, Honey, I think I'm coming. Watch out!"

What was I supposed to watch out for? The shower of pussy juice that covered my whole face? I managed to not choke on it, but there was a lot! I hoped that meant I'd made her feel as good as that flood indicated.

"Oh, Baby, I'm sorry," she said, once her breath settled down.

"Why sorry?"

"I always come an awful lot. I don't know why."

"Probably because it feels good."

"Oh, you did, that's for sure. But I think I come too easy."

Well, what guy in his right mind was going to cull a woman for that?

"You're fine," I said for a noncommittal response.

"I'm... I'm...."

"What?"

"Afraid you'll think I'm a slut. I'm not. I never fucked anyone but my ex and you." She sounded as if she were close to tears.

"No. No, no. You're fine."

"Even if I come so easy and so much?"

"I'm glad you do. Now you can concentrate on me."

"But if I do, I'll probably come all over you again. See? I am a slut, even if I don't want to be! Bruce didn't understand. That's why...."

"Sue, now look here. I don't know why you come so easy or so hard when you do, but I'm glad as hell I got to help you. And now you're going to get me in return, right?"

"You bet I am, Matt, Baby. I'm going to fuck you like you never been fucked before. And if you make me squirt all over you again, well I hope you like it, because there's no one I'd rather squirt on than you!" she said in a way that said I had a future with her, if I just had sense enough to cultivate it.

"So let's switch so you can go 69s on me from the top. That way when I do come, you won't get it all over your face, and meanwhile, I can shove that wonderful dick of yours clear down my throat." She squirmed off to one side, urging me to the position she'd suggested. I don't think during the whole change, my penis ever left her mouth. As my last move I slipped it deep into her throat again.

"Good?" I said.

Her answer was to nod her head and my penis with it, then put on extra suction. No doubt I wasn't going to last long if she kept that up!

I don't know what she was doing--I'd never had a woman do exactly that before--maybe it was a combination of swallowing my penis, sucking it, and sliding me in and out ever so slightly. But its effect was more than I could resist for long. My breath hardened, my hips--as if on their own--kept trying to shove my pelvis at her face harder, the tension between my thighs built faster than I'd ever felt before, and the heat along the back of my neck said I wouldn't last long if she kept that up.

Her hand that wasn't protecting her mouth from my lunges caressed my back, adding its urging to my depreciating resolve to make her come again first. Then both her hands grasped my buttocks cheeks and rammed my whole middle against her face. A fountain of her juice erupted, gushing up into my face, and just kept coming. God, that woman had a lot!

She lifted me off her face, gasping, "Oh, god, oh, god, oh god!" in ever diminishing urgency. Well, if you believed in god and he was responsible for making Sue what she was, I wasn't about to argue with Him. He'd made this woman to enjoy, and I hoped to do so as many times as she wished.

She held me up, although the tip of me remained in her mouth. "Please let me make you come, Matt," she mumbled around it. "I want a mouthful of your juice. Can I have it? Please?"

Sure, why not? I settled back down onto her face and as she reapplied her suction, I went back to the old in-and-out. Wouldn't be long now.

The tension between my thighs returned and built rapidly past anything previous with her--or any other woman. A few more strokes, a little deeper in her throat, a little... Oh, God! Now it was my turn to moan and writhe and pound my pelvis against this person who was making me feel so wonderful.

She never let up. Her suction held on, and as I came, I felt her swallow. No hesitation, no what do I do now, no just wait 'til he finishes and then I can spit it all out. Just the best head and tail I'd ever gotten. Oh, my, god!

After only a few seconds, I lay on her, exhausted, and so thankful Sue wanted this from me.

***

So, what next? I wasn't thinking too clearly, as you can imagine. Sue lay alongside me; I swear she was still licking her lips! Was I that good? Or was she really the finest, cum swallowing ho in the world? Anyhow, who gives a damn! At this point, I sure didn't.

She looked up at me, the start of a smile on her face. "You liked that?" she said.

I nodded.

"Good. I liked your spunk real good. You gotta let me swallow it at least once every time from now on."

Why would I refuse? Well, I was about to find out.

She played with my limp dick, alternating between sucking and jacking, with some fingernail caressing around its head thrown in. When I winced, she'd just look at me and maybe whisper, "Come on, Baby, you ain't done with this woman yet."

If I looked at her, she only smiled with her knowing expression. 'Where did you learn this, Lady?" I mumbled.

"Playing with myself. When you're a horny divorcee, what else you got to do? Every guy who hears you're divorced wants to stick his dick in you, whether he wants to make you feel good or not. Not to mention if he knows how. So, horny divorcee, play with yourself, learn what makes you feel best, figure it out so when a good guy comes along, together you can teach each other to make love like it should be made."

Well, she sure knew what I wanted, and how to get what she wanted from me. I guess I smiled.

"See that?" she said. "You and I are off to a good start, don't you think?"

What could I do other than smile?

"But we got more ways to go if we're going to fully enjoy each other tonight."

What did that mean? I guess that question shown on my face.

"Matt, Honey, four times more. Once down my throat, once between my titties and spraying all over my face, once up my ass, and of course, at least once in my pussy."

"Five times? You gotta be kidding!"

"They do it on those X-rateds. Sometimes even six or seven times."

"Well, I'm man enough to tell you I'm not man enough for that--unless all night means I don't go to work tomorrow."

"Oh, sure you are. Look at you already! Almost ready for number two. How you want me? My titties or my ass?"

"Titties. They sure look good."

"Of course they do, because the woman who's connected to them wants you. Here, let me suck you more and get you up to speed, okay?"

What could I say to that? There's no hope when there might be if she did everything perfectly right and long enough?

Maybe the best part of #2 with her breasts was that it took me so long to get excited to the climax. I didn't watch my alarm clock, but it must have taken at least an hour. What is the world record for an age twenty-five male human's recuperation from a sexual climax?

Chapter 2

Through my livingroom window I saw Sue's mother heading down the sidewalk in my direction, aimed for my yard. She had the look of a woman on a mission. Oh, shit! Was she going to give me hell about screwing her daughter? Well, I'd soon find out. She pushed the doorbell, then knocked impatiently on my door.

"Mrs. Matheney. Hello!"

"Can I come in? I gotta talk with you." Well, she didn't look dangerous--no carving knife, no cleaver, no shotgun, or Dirty Harry.44 Magnum. I stepped back, holding the screen door open for her. I pointed her toward the couch where for a month of alternating nights, now, I'd made out with her daughter prior to taking her to my bedroom for an all-out roll-in-the-hay.

As I approached to seat myself, she looked up at me. So? I thought, what's next?

"What are you going to do about Sue?"

I guess my expression said What about Sue?

"You going to marry her? Or just keep having sex with her?"

I bit my lip. Every night after Sue left, I had an argument with myself, and wondered if Sue would accept if I did get myself organized and ask her.

"She likes you, you know. Really likes you. And Janelle and Janette like you, too."

"I like her, too. And them."

"Enough to marry her and keep her daughters?"

I nodded. I couldn't imagine Sue without her daughters. I could easily afford them, but I wasn't sure I wanted kids, Sue's or anyone else's--yet. Chalk it up to immaturity, I guess.

"The problem I got is with my granddaughters," Mrs Matheney said. "Already they're referring to you as Daddy or Daddy Matt. They know what's going on over here every other night. All they gotta do is look at their mother's face next morning to know you guys do far more than go to a movie like you claim. What do I tell them when they ask? I don't want them getting their hopes up and then getting them shattered."

Well, I didn't either. I liked those kids. I just had yet to get my head around the idea of having kids at all and being responsible for them. And there was the matter of privacy if I did marry Sue. I never did understand how couples ever got enough time alone to spawn a second child, let alone a third or fourth. When Sue and I had sex, the whole house echoed with our enjoyment of each other. I certainly didn't want to give up any of that! What would we do? Leave for a mini-honeymoon every weekend?

"You think Sue would marry me?"

"In a heartbeat--half a heartbeat--or less."

No help in that answer. "What about you, Mrs Matheney?"

"I'll be okay alone, particularly with the kids this close so I can easy come visit them. You would still live here, wouldn't you?"

I nodded. In practice, keeping two households made no sense. But then, you know, having ones own house does reflect a certain level of independence.

"Okay, Ma'm, maybe you can answer a question I've had in the back of my mind for a long time."

"Sure, go ahead. Shoot."

"You've been married. You had kids--at least Sue."

She nodded. "Two, actually. Sue had a brother. Younger. Stupid. Killed drunk driving at sixteen."

"Oh." What could you say to a mother in that situation?

"What were you about to ask?"

"Uh... uh. How the hell do a couple ever get enough privacy with kids around, to enjoy being married?"

She chuckled. "Sometimes it's not easy. In fact most of the time it's not easy." She got a huge grin on her face. Must have been recollection, I decided.

"How?"

"Put the kids to bed early, then go at it fast as soon as you think they're asleep. Only way I know."

I shook my head. That might work for newlyweds with no previous kids, because if they hadn't jumped the gun before the wedding, at least they had nine months to wear themselves silly before the first child came and after that, a year or so of too-young-to-interfere-much babyhood. But Sue's daughters were well past that, I knew from the questions they asked. How would Sue and I ever enjoy the early part of marriage, and still not embarrass Janelle and Janette? I liked having Sue stroll around my house naked wearing only a neck chain and anklet, or only wearing red stilettos that said she may not be a ho to the world, but she'd be whatever I wanted anytime and any way I wanted, and acting as if the only thing important to her was getting my dick inside herself again. I sure as hell didn't want to give that up!

And I sure didn't like the idea of quieting down what we did together, either. As we pounded against each other, Sue made no secret of what she felt, or what she wanted. Many times I congratulated myself on not living in a apartment! Her moans, groans, sighs, and screams would have bled right through into the adjacent apartments, that was for certain!

"I know," Mrs. Matheney said. "Sometimes I swear I can hear you two enjoying yourselves clear over at my place. But maybe I'm just imagining--remembering when I was that age or younger--and hoping for the best. I wish Jerry and I had enjoyed each other more at the start--before Sue and her brother came along." She ended that with a soft chuckle.

I raised my eyebrows in a so, what do I do? expression.

She shook her head; I think I did likewise. I wanted Sue, I wanted her family, and I wanted more of what I'd already gotten from her--lots more!

***

"Can we come, too, Daddy Matt?" It was Janelle who asked this, but I knew if she hadn't, Janette would have asked a few seconds later. Yes, there it was again: Daddy Matt! My address from these two.

"Not going anywhere, really."

"No?"

"Just going to the lake. Just going to put my boat back in her slip until next month."

"Can we go with you next month? Wherever you're going then?"

"Vacation. Two weeks. Up in the Canadian Gulf Islands."

"Oh, that sounds like fun! Can we and Momma and Grandma come, too?"

"Not enough room on this little boat. It only sleeps four, and two of them better be pretty small."

"Me and Janette are small, aren't we? And you could sleep with Momma--like you do lots anyway, now--and Grandma could sleep in the other bed, so we would still have one bed left over."

"You and Janette aren't that small. You're almost grown up. You'd never sleep well together, both in one bed."

"Okay then, we don't sleep in the same bed. But that still leaves enough beds. Momma won't mind you sleeping with her, you know."

Yeah, she sure wouldn't! I was losing this discussion, and better head it off somehow if I wanted to spend my vacation out alone where I could thrash out my vision of the future and how I wanted Suzie and her kids to fit into it.

Me, two adult women, and two beyond half grown children on a Catalina-25? Camping out on it? Sailing it? It would be crowded.

"The girls asked me about your vacation, Matt," Sue said softly as we later lay together, still breathing hard from our climaxes. "Can all of us go? Together?"

Come on, Matt. Get your head organized, boy!

"What did they say?"

"All five of us could go, and there'd be enough bunks in your big boat."

"I figured."

"You don't want us along?"

What could I say to that? I do, but I don't?

"Sue, I...."

"I know. You want go by yourself, do a 'man' thing, rough it like a primitive man, be a real he-man."

I nodded, because she was 100% right. I needed that before I made the huge decision cluttering my mind: Marry Suzie, her two daughters, and take on a mother-in-law?

"I wish we could afford it."

"What, Suzie?"

"You take your boat wherever you want, we drive up separate, stay in motels and I take Janette and Jenelle around to see things, and whenever you get tired of being the lone he-man, you come to the motel and I screw your lights out."

"If we could afford it...."

"I know, Honey," she said, almost in a whisper. "I'll just miss you terrible bad. Can't be helped if you're gone."

I said nothing for a moment, but I was thinking during that whole moment. Why did I need to go away alone and miss out on Sue's loving?

And another question: If we all went away on a boat vacation, I'd still be missing out on Sue's loving. No way she and I could roll-in-the-hay in the Catalina 25's front V-berth with her daughters and mother less than ten feet away in the main cabin. That brought up a similar question: How did the American teepee-type Indians manage to spawn families greater than one child?

"Matt, Honey?"

"Yeah?"

"You're awful quiet."

"Still thinking about vacation on the boat."

"I know. So am I. I don't want you gone away, and I don't want us in a situation where we can't make love, so I'm in a real mess. Maybe we--you and me--better stay right here, all summer."

I was thinking that answer was a huge YES! Except a trip to the islands would be good for both girls and Suzie, too. Take them up there, bring along their grandmother, and acquaint them with life other than in this small suburban neighborhood. The kids, as far as I knew, had never been outside Commerceton. For them, the fifty mile trip to the lake with my boat would be a step up.

I must have let my body enjoy that thought, because Sue knew I'd thought of something.

"Idea, Honey?"

***

"Daddy Matt?" Janelle said when she cornered me one evening at the woodworking table in my garage/shop.

"Yes, Sweetheart?"

"Can you come over to our house? Momma needs you."

Well, her choice of words sounded promising! But her tone said something else.

"Right now?" I was in the middle of setting some wood glue and needed a minute to clamp it up.

"Soon, okay?"

"Sure, just a minute. Here, hold this for me, will you?"

She did--very helpful, that young lady was, I'll tell you--and in a moment we were headed to the house next door.

What I heard as I came into the kitchen through the back door wasn't the usual background noise of my prospective family: i.e. Sue, her mother, and our daughters. This tone was muted, like that in Janelle's voice when she came to get me. I squared my shoulders, ready for whatever Sue needed.

"Matt, Honey?" Sue said as soon as I turned past the corner from the kitchen. "You remember my cousin, Brenda, from the family potluck last Labor Day?"

I did. She'd be tough to forget: Medium height, slim, dark blonde, very pleasant face, and although sitting now, when standing, poised and graceful of movement. But now--no. She looked as if she hadn't slept in a week and had cried most of it.

I looked at Sue, What? on my face.

Sue looked toward Janelle and said, "Why don't you go play upstairs with Janette, Honey. We need it quiet down here for a little while."

"Sure, Momma." With that, she was gone. A really mature girl for her age, Janelle was. So was Jannette.

"Come sit, Matt." Sue patted the chair's seat on her side opposite Brenda.

I did.

"Now? Where to start," she said, looking first at Brenda, then turning partly toward me. She gave her head a sharp shake.

"Brenda's having troubles with her husband. That's Blake, you remember. You met him with her at the potluck?"

Yes, I remembered him. Good looking guy, a little stout, seemed smart enough, but looked fit enough he could win a physical dispute with anyone who deserved losing.

"They've split up. He left her."

I nodded. That would explain her tears.

"Night before last. Brenda doesn't understand what happened."

Why ask me? I was no psychiatrist, no female counselor, either. I shrugged.

"You remember what you told me once about men?"

I'd told her lots of things about men. What did she mean?

"Remember? About the difference between women and men?"

Oh, yeah. Maybe I shouldn't have told her that. Some women would use that in a way no man would want them to. Oh well, not Sue. She was far better than that. But this Brenda? Was she trustworthy enough to know a secret combat tactic like that?

"So, Brenda. First off," I said. "It is nice to see you again. Sorry it's not under more pleasant circumstances."

She nodded.

"Tell him what happened, Brenda."

The newcomer just shook her head. "I wish I knew."

"Then tell me what you do know."

Sue nodded to her. That was encouraging, if I'd ever seen 'encouraging'.

"We were sitting at the dinner table, just finished supper. We had a little argument; nothing big, far as I knew. Blake got up, folded his napkin, laid it on the table, went into the bedroom and locked the door for about ten minutes and wouldn't come out. When he did, he had a small suitcase. He walked toward the back door, and when I tried to stop him, he threw my hand aside. When I asked what's wrong, he said, 'If you don't know, it won't do any good to tell you,' walked on out, got in his car and drove away. He hasn't been back since, or called or anything. He won't answer when I call his cell phone, and when I call his office, they always say he's busy. The receptionist finally told me he said he would always be busy, as far as he and I were concerned."