My Goddess

Story Info
Rory meets a woman who would change her life.
5.1k words
4.55
11.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryRouge
RoryRouge
621 Followers

***I'm still not sure what a relationship would look like for me, for Rory. As I am sure many girls like myself have experienced, relationships can be difficult when you are torn in two very different directions. Finding someone who embraces both halves of you, allows you to express yourself in that manner, can be tough. It was a lot of fun to write about Claire, and the dynamic she and Rory fall into. I doubt this will be the last time she pops up in Rory's life, but time will tell...***

The first time I talked to Claire it was online. I remember stumbling over her Fetlife page, scrolling through the many amazing photos she had. One of which, wearing a full nylon bodysuit, a rather intimidating strap-on tightly over her crotch, had me gasping at my screen. Liking the photo, I commented something cute, moving on to look at others, drawn to those beautiful green eyes.

Seeing she had liked my comment, I smiled, a little giggle escaping me as I saw the little heart underneath it. While I was reading her profile, learning a bit more about this green-eyed goddess, a notification popped up on my screen. Sure enough it was Claire, in the typical commanding fashion I would come to know and love, asking me to elaborate on what I liked about her photo.

Blushing, my clit straining immediately in its cage, I told her all the things I liked, what had ran through my head, and how red my face was having to explain myself. Claire told me that I was adorable, saying she enjoyed seeing my feminine self. We liked some of each others photos back and forth, lightly flirting while doing so. It turned out we had quite a bit in common, as well as the fact that she very much enjoyed seeing me as a sissy. As Rory. Likewise, I told her the image of her confident and dominant self made me quite weak.

After a while, knowing I was caged in some of my photos, she asked if I was caged now. Burning, face reddening more by the second, I quickly said yes. Claire asked me a little about it, how long I had worn it, do I have the keys. With each answer I felt my clit throbbing and aching, very much enjoying this conversation. Her next question, however, made me moan out loud from surprise and excitement.

May I see it?

I must have taken fifty selfies for her, wanting to send her the best one. I hadn't put much effort into my outfit this evening, just a pair of fishnets that I had cut a hole for my caged clitty in. Claire said she liked it, commenting on how good I looked in my "pj's". We chatted for a bit more before she left for bed, blowing me a kiss goodnight. Not wanting to unlock myself, but needing to blow off steam after our conversation, I quickly whimpered and moaned while rubbing my clit with a vibrator. Nearly screaming as I climaxed, cum leaking and spurting out of me, a multitude of fantasies running through my mind, I succumbed to my own imagination.

I talked to Claire off and on over the next few days, learning and sharing more about each other. Each day without fail she asked me to show her my caged clit, seemingly making her happy to see and hear about my denial. When I told her I hadn't cum in days, she told me that was a good thing, and I should keep it that way.

At the end of the third night chatting, Claire again took charge, saying she wanted to meet me. Heart thumping in my chest, I eagerly agreed, knowing it was something I had been desperately hoping would happen. She told me the time and place, as well as telling what to wear underneath my clothes. I blushed, not often wearing girly clothes in public, but happy to do as I was told. Her next request had me whimpering, fear and excitement coursing through me.

I want you to be caged, and I don't want you cumming until me meet. Can you do that for me, Rory?

My clit instantly twitched, screaming at me to refuse. After all, it had already been longer than usual that I was caged, already feeling that aching need all day, gnawing in the back of my mind. But it was only a few days more, and I knew how much it would please her, make her smile. Still slightly terrified, almost trembling as I responded, I wrote back.

Yes

The time seemed to fly by, finding myself getting ready for my date with Claire much sooner than anticipated. I stared at Rory in the mirror, stockings and garters draped over my legs, light pink with darker tops, cute little bows attached. I knew I would be a blushing, leaking mess wearing them all evening, but Claire had insisted, so I did what I was told. Pink silk panties encased my eager little caged clit, holding it in place, the softness of the fabric already driving me insane! With a deep breath, I pulled on my "boy" outfit over top, and headed out.

Walking into the coffee shop, seeing her sitting down already, I nearly whimpered out loud, almost half expecting her to not be real. But real she was, smiling as she saw me, those piercing green eyes locking onto me. I must have blushed the entire evening, feeling my nervousness fall away as the evening went on. She kept things light, only teasing me slightly for my hidden attire.

As we paid and lingered outside, Claire once again locked those intense green eyes on me, ensuring I was captivate by her every word. She told me how much she enjoyed meeting me, getting to know both sides of me, and wanting to explore it further. Barely able to breathe, I simply nodded in agreement, knowing how much I wanted to see her again. Smiling, she took my number down in her phone, giggling while she took a photo for her contacts.

Telling me she'd be in touch, Claire's gaze suddenly got very serious. Bringing herself in close to me, hand placed on my chest, feeling my pounding heart, she said she had another request of me. I listened as she told me how exciting it was knowing I was caged, denied at her insistence. How it had invigorated her all week, knowing about my little clit. Never breaking eye contact, Claire informed me that as we got to know each other, she would want more control, more obedience.

I whimpered as she asked me to stay caged, stay denied, just a bit longer. That if I could behave and exercise some self-control until the next time we met, she would have a nice surprise for me. I knew how much I wanted to cum, even having plans to after our date. Yet, staring into those beautiful green eyes, the excitement behind them, the wonderfully terrifying thought of being controlled by such an amazing woman, I knew there was nothing I could do but give her my word.

A big, giant smile spread across her face, giggling as she almost cheered. Leaning up on her tippy toes, she kissed my cheek, breaking me just a little by calling me hergood girl. I watched her leave, tight jeans leaving an impressionable final image burning in my mind, as she disappeared into the night. Back at home, shackled by my promise, I tossed and turned all night, my poor clit punishing me for what I had agreed to.

It took another week until I got to see Claire in person again. Both of us just having overlapping busy lives, we continued to chat and text while we waited for the fateful day. She, of course, was thoroughly enjoying my torment, always eager to hear about my frustrations. Each day she requested a photo of my clit, commenting on how delicious my denied balls looked, how adorable my leaking little clit was in the metal prison encasing it. Each comment sinking into me, making each day that much harder to behave through.

The next Saturday I found myself holding hands with this new controlling force in my life, walking through the park on a nice day. Claire gave me the occasional comforting squeeze, almost lending me confidence with each one. Smiling, happy, I could have walked forever with her, laughing and sharing stories. Sitting down on a bench, I tried not to look down at her legs, beautiful black tights and a short pair of denim shorts, pink sneakers adorning her little feet.

Giggling, she asked if I liked her outfit. I blushed hard, trying to pretend to not know what she was talking about. Tracing a finger along my jaw, staring into my big and excited eyes, she asked if I thought I'd prefer this outfit on her, or me. I moaned, my poor clit leaking from the weeks of being caged, unable to answer her. Throwing her head back and laughing, thoroughly enjoying the torment she was putting me through, her finger hooked underneath my chin, pulling me to her, placing the softest little kiss on my lips.

I sank into her, eyes closed, kissing back with two weeks of frustrated need behind it. Claire leaned back, enjoying the sight of my desperation, the hunger behind my eyes. Leaning in to whisper into my ear, she informed me that it was time to go back to her place. I felt myself being pulled, her gripping my hand firmly as I was led away from the park. I followed her like a puppy, barely able to think.

Back at her apartment, that cute stare hardening as she eyed me up and down, I was commanded to strip, folding my clothes neatly on a nearby chair. Gulping, under her supervision, I did as I was told, soon completely naked before her, hands at my side. Those piercing green eyes never left my caged clit, drinking in my predicament. Collecting my clothing, she winked, disappearing into her room. I shifted on my feet, vulnerability quickly creeping over me.

Claire returned, a whimper escaping as I saw her carrying an outfit. My outfit. Smiling at my excitement, she helped me step into a pair of tan stockings, black seems and tops standing out as they were straightened perfectly on my legs. I shivered as she ran her hands along the fabric, telling me how beautiful I looked. Clipping them to a black garter, she then stuffed me into a corset, taking her time tightening the strings until she was happy with my shortened breath. I openly moaned as she brought out some heels, taking delight as she slid them on my feet.

Giggling, Claire helped me balance myself, getting used to the added height. She held my hand, walking me up and down her apartment, watching me gaining confidence with each step. Moving in front of me, those beautiful green eyes stopping me in my tracks, I nearly toppled over with excitement when her hands found my clit. Rubbing and caressing my smooth balls, she smiled, kneeling down in front of me. Her attention now fully on my cage, on my leaking and twitching little clit, drinking in every aspect of it.

Claire shifted her gaze back and forth from examining my clit, and the effect her touch was having on me. Desperately trying to stand still in my heels and cute outfit, I could only stare down at this beautiful goddess, submitting to whatever she had planned for me. I didn't have to wait long, watching her stand up, presenting a finger covered in my excitement. I moaned as I sucked it clean, soon gently led into her room.

Steel in her eyes, dominating and confident, she had me place my hands and knees on the edge of her bed, ass firmly put on display. Claire slowly removed my heels, placing them to the side, her fingers once again finding my clit. Moaning loudly, not even trying to mask my excitement, my need, I quivered and shook from her touch, feeling the rubbing and kissing on my aching clit. My orgasm so close to the surface, clit intensely sensitive being denied for so long.

Keeping one hand on my clit, teasing, Claire brought the other down on my ass. Whimpering, I tried my best to stay still as she spanked over and over, feeling the tingling sting growing on each cheek. She would ask if I was her good girl with each strike, if I enjoyed being her caged little sissy, my whimpers and moans the only response I could give. Satisfied with that, she continued displaying her dominance over me, enjoying the sight of my reddening ass and leaking clit.

Feeling so close to my orgasm, I begged her permission to cum, to finally release the pent up need I had felt since meeting her. Surprisingly, Claire stopped, her voice quieting as she asked me not to, saying she had plans for exactly that. Whimpering, I nodded, doing everything in my power to hold back the storm brewing inside of me. I was flipped over, head resting in her pillows, Claire sliding up my body to stare into my eyes, locking lips with mine.

Grinding on top of me, both moaning into each other, we made out like teenagers. My legs wrapped around her, not daring to let her go, while she explored her good girl, kissing firmly and hard, a firm grip of my hair. Pulling off me, hunger in her eyes, she told me to stay put, getting off the bed. Breathing heavily, unable to put into words the excitement coursing through me, I felt her return quickly, her clothes removed and sitting down on my face. Hands returning to my hair, holding me in place, I basked in her loud and satisfied moans, as she grinded her excited and wet pussy on my tongue.

Hips thrusting, she used me hard, her own need evident as she thrusted. Staring up at the beautiful woman using me to cum, I stayed very still as she controlled everything, knowing exactly what she wanted. I heard her breath quicken, legs shaking and quivering, silently screaming as she came on top of me. Barely able to breathe, she shoved her pussy so hard on my face, riding through her orgasm.

Finally set free as she fell back, I took in a large breath, slightly overcome by what had just happened. I was enthralled by the power she had shown, the dominance, knowing I would give up a thousand orgasms for her to use me like that one more time. We both lay still, our fingers entwined, breathing heavily and recovering from her orgasm. Claire eventually made her way back to me, lying down on my chest, a satisfied smile on her face as she called me her good girl.

We shared a few soft kisses, before a mischievous grin crossed her face, temporarily withdrawing from me, returning with a vibrating wand. Nuzzling into me, head on my chest, she brought it down on my clit, instantly forcing moans out of me, cupping my balls and clit with her hand. Claire would shift back and forth, kissing me and staring into my eyes, before looking back down at the twitching cage she controlled.

Her strength returning, that steel behind her green eyes, she asked if I had liked being caged for her. Whimpering, I nodded, saying it had been the best two weeks of my life. Smiling, she told me she had a confession, the vibrator never relenting. Barely able to focus on her words, I listened as she told me she rarely liked men, most of her dating life revolving around women. Claire admitted that she hated penises, wanting nothing to do with them. Yet, seeing my caged clit, how sexy it had looked in my photos, and the control that came with it being locked away, she was intrigued.

I whimpered as the low vibrations coursed through me, taunting me, feeling her gentle hands cupping my aching balls. Bringing my focus back on her with a kiss, she told me how much she liked me, enjoyed my company. Lost in her eyes, I said the same, wanting to be with her, see her. Claire smiled, saying she wanted the same, but it would come at a cost. My clit would be hers, locked away the entire time we were together, never free. The cage would be my new normal, how I would see my clit. She would unlock it if it was needed, she would hold the keys. I would be giving it to her, giving her complete control.

I could barely speak, thinking of what she was asking. Seeing the tension on my face, Claire told me she knew it was a lot to ask, but that it was non-negotiable. She told me we would do a three month "trial" of our relationship, seeing at the end if it was something we both wanted. Hand stroking and playing with my hair, drinking in the multitude of emotions coursing through me, Claire asked with that soft lulling voice if I could be her good girl, her caged sissy, for three months.

I knew the answer was yes. Even without the effects of her vibrator clouding my mind, I knew it was what I wanted. I had no idea if I could stay caged for that long, if I would enjoy or even want to. I didn't know if I'd find a relationship like that satisfying, or balanced. Hell, I didn't even know if it was possible! But I knew Claire was one of the most amazing women I had ever met, that staring into those beautiful green eyes was something I never wanted to give up, and being in her arms I felt safe. I felt happy. Nervousness leaving me for the first time all night, I promised her, begged her, and committed to her. For three months, I was hers, in whatever capacity she required.

Happily, her eyes watering, Claire squealed as she kissed me, my arms wrapping tightly around her. Staring down at the sissy and clit she controlled for the next three months, she turned up her wand as high as it would go, pressing into me with determination. After two weeks of denial, a night of her touch and attention, my poor clit couldn't handle anymore, and I arched my back as my orgasm was torn from me, leaking and spurting cum. I whimpered when my voice returned to me, quivering from the release I so desperately needed. I stared into Claire's eyes, melting into her, as I thanked her over and over.

Smiling, she giggled at the exhausted sissy underneath her. Gently running her fingers over my spent clit, she brought my cum to my lips, excitedly watching as I licked and sucked her clean again and again. She snuggled into my chest, her hand never leaving my clit, holding it firmly, knowing it was now hers. We both fell asleep with satisfied smiles on our faces, entwined together and exhausted.

The next day and the rest of our three month relationship trial were a whirlwind. Within a few days Claire had bought a new cage for me, a tiny pink thing I was at first terrified of. She tied my hands behind me, icing my clit down while she cleaned, shaved, and stuffed me into my new prison. Much lighter and smaller than my old one, I admitted it was easier to wear. Also, somehow, being so small my clit seemed to grow inside of me, rather than bulging in the cage. It was a sensation that at first worried me, yet something I quickly grew addicted to.

Each week brought new and exciting adventures for both of us. While our personal relationship grew, as our affection for one another deepened, so did her control over her sissy. I quickly found myself wearing panties everyday, often picked out personally by Claire. Constantly shaving, kept hairless and smooth, she took pleasure in the many different outfits I was made to wear. Some were sexy, exciting both of us, leading to nights of kissing and cumming. Some were cliché, my maid outfit she made me clean her apartment in always making both of us smile, or the nights I was her sissy schoolgirl, draped over her lap for some much needed discipline. And of course, some were simply to make her laugh, humiliating me with impossibly pink outfits or cat ears, watching Claire double over as my face burned in shame, pouting and blushing profusely.

My oral skills improved significantly over the course of the three months, constantly pulled between her legs. Claire would use my tongue watching tv, or while she browsed her phone. Mornings I would eagerly wake her up by burying my face into her eager little pussy, a chorus of moans encouraging me as her legs wrap around my head, starting the day with a smile on her face.

Claire also enjoyed introducing me to her strap-on. I had played with my ass a bit on my own over the years, but she had taken that to a whole new level. Daily enema's, my ass plugged for dates or whole evenings, followed by her vigorously thrusting in and out of me. I quickly got accustomed to her many different cocks, learning how to cum from being fucked. She took great pride in watching my clit twitch and spasm from the effects of her cock, leaking cum while I moaned like her little whore. On the rare occasion she felt like being fucked herself, I found myself wearing her cock, watching Claire's face contort with pleasure as she bounced up and down on her own cock, my clit screaming from the injustice. She would always smile as she saw the frustration in my eyes during those moments, hands rubbing my clit while she slid the cock in and out of her.

RoryRouge
RoryRouge
621 Followers
12