My Goddess: Her "Piggy" Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell that it was a matter of time before you gave in, I could tell you wanted to take some control, and I couldn't wait to see what my goddess would do.)

You just sat there waiting for me to say something, I knew I could have let you just sit there and watch all night, but I half smiled and said, "well piggy, if you want to touch yourself you can."

You smiled and I could see you awkwardly trying to touch your pussy and hold the camera. I moved a little closer to you and slapped the phone out of your hand and watched it crash across the floor, and stop just by Topaz's clothes.

You looked at me and could tell in your eyes you wanted to say thank you. I smiled and said, "Is that better?" you smiled and breathlessly said "uh-huh". I smiled again and said "good, because I want to watch you."

You bit your lip and started touching yourself and moaning. God you were so beautiful. I had almost forgotten Topaz was in the room; I half turned my head and could see her wiggling her ass a little out of the corner of my eye.

I was annoyed, she had completely taken me out of the zone of watching my goddess. I immediately turned to see you still wiggling your ass.

In the most raised voice, I had used all night I said, "hey piggy, who said you could move your ass, remember you do what I tell you."

As she said "sorry", I slapped her ass the hardest I had all night.

I didn't have to look back round; I knew you had stopped touching yourself. I turned to look at your to confirm my suspicions.

You had moved to the edge of the chair, my raised voice had got your attention, you were disobeying my orders, I hadn't said to stop, but I could tell that my role to you had slipped a little, but hearing my voice like that, you knew I was going to ramp up my role of master to Topaz.

I sensed your piggy "mask" was almost gone. I knew it was going to be sooner or later before you helped me take control over Topaz.

I looked in your eyes, and said "was that a hard enough slap for this piggy?" you said "oink" then looked a little confused and then just shouted "no, do it harder."

Your piggy mask is gone. There you were now, my goddess, I knew then the moment to call you piggy was finally over, there was only one piggy in the room now.

And I turned to her, looking at Topaz, and I slapped her ass.

You shouted "again" so I slapped again.

You moved towards me now and you were practically shouting in my ear "again Paul!" so I slapped again. I could see you biting your lip as I slapped her ass that last time.

I turned my head to see your face practically on my shoulder, I said "do you want me to fuck this piggy?" you nodded.

I could feel your chin hitting my shoulder as you said "yeah, I want you to really fuck her Paul."

I looked at your lips as you finished saying my name and kissed you and nodded to you and said "okay."

I took a step then hesitated a second and I looked at you and said "do you want to slap her ass" you didn't even answer, you rushed over, pulled your hand back and slapped Topaz's ass.

Then you knelt down so you were to the side of her bent knees on the edge of the bed, and you moved your head towards her ass and spat on her pussy and then looked over at me with a look that demanded I come and fuck Topaz as hard as I could.

That look instantly made me as hard as I needed to be, and I muffled the word "fuck" under my breath.

Without any more delay, I rushed over to put my cock into Topaz's pussy, there was going to be no slow build this time, I was going to fuck hard from the start.

I was almost at her flaps as you grabbed my dick, spat on it then guided me into her. I started pounding away ferociously.

You stood up next to me and put your hand on my chest and kissed me on the lips, you then turned and climbed on the far end of the bed and pulled Topaz's long hair up in the air towards me, twisted it a little and presented it to me.

I grabbed it immediately; I could see Topaz's head rock up to look at the ceiling immediately as I tightened my grip. Topaz breathlessly shouted "fuck."

I looked at you and you bit your lip; your eyes confirmed you were really enjoying yourself now.

All of a sudden you look to me and smile, I seemed to now get some mystical burst of energy, I knew it was time to not hold back now, I was going to give it everything.

I started fucking harder, pulling her hair tighter, her back was practically arched so her head was almost floating above her ass.

I could see you watching me, then looking at how Topaz's tit's were bouncing with every pounding I was giving her. I was feeling like some sort of powerful stallion.

You grabbed Topaz's tit's and tried to kiss her as she was now breathless stuttering the word "fuck."

I watched as you studied her whole body and then looked at me pounding her, you jumped off the bed and got your phone from the floor.

You rushed to the side of me, and you started taking photos of my cock thrusting into Topaz's pussy, I could just about hear you excited breathing over the hammering of my own.

My heart was racing, I knew I was on borrowed time now, I needed to cum, I had to hold out for you, your face was pure bliss now, I had to make it last for you.

You rushed back onto the bed, planted yourself on your knees then started taking photos of Topaz, she started shouting "I'm cumming" she was yelling the word "fuck" now and her legs started to shake.

I watched as you stood up on the bed and started taking photos of her from above, trying to capture her whole body shaking.

I couldn't explain how turned on I was to watch you take photos of a girl you wanted me to fuck!

You lift the camera over towards me to take a photo, I needed to help you capture this moment, I went into overdrive, I fucked Topaz as hard as I could, now I could feel my legs shaking, I could see the camera dripping from your hard as you got lost in awe, admiring me.

I watched it slam onto the bed and bounce off to the floor. We both looked at each other, we both knew what we were doing for each other, I couldn't resist any longer, I practically barked at you to come over to me and kiss me.

You put your feet, either side of Topaz's body and walked towards me, you squatted down, you were now practically sitting on Topaz's ass as we kissed.

You grabbed her ass to keep yourself balanced.

The whole moment was beyond hot. It was as Topaz was your horse and your body was riding her because of the fucking I was giving to her body to rock you.

Fuck you looked so hot; I was really on borrowed time now.

I was starting to slow down; I knew if I didn't, I would have a heart attack. You looked at me and then looked down at the redness of Topaz's ass that had developed from the slaps from earlier.

You looked back at me and smiled then slapped her ass and moaned a little to yourself. My pace had really slowed now, I opted to just do slow but powerful methodical thrusts, but leaving more and more time in between each thrust, you looked at me, and started to slap Topaz's ass every time I trusted her.

Topaz then breathlessly said "is that you slapping my ass Paul?"

Before I could say anything, you looked at Topaz and said, "who gave you permission to talk?" fuck it was so hot hearing you say that.

Before I even knew what I was going to say, you said "right piggy, you need to be punished" then there was a slight pause and then you followed up by saying "I think she needs to be fucked in her ass!" You then looked over to me.

I could now feel your eyes burning into me. I wanted to give you all the control now.

I looked at you and said "you really want me to punish her.

You said, "yes Paul!" then followed up with a more determined and steelier "yes" then took a breath and said a faded "yes." The last time "yes" was almost in a groan as if you were cumming.

I looked in your eyes and nodded. I looked back at Topaz and realised she had sneaked a pillow and put it down under her chest to support her ass in the air.

You must have seen my eyes, as you went over to the bed and pulled the pillow from underneath her and threw it across the room and then slapped her ass and said, "no piggy!"

I grabbed her hips and slid her off the bed now, she landed on the floor in front of me. She scrambled up a little and got onto her knees and had her head, her arms and her tits resting on the edge of the bed.

I shouted, "don't move." She re-adjusted herself a little and I couldn't help but slap her ass, and pulled my hand back again and shouted, "I said, do not move piggy!" she giggled a little and said "oh, sorry."

I thunderously slapped her ass this time and I watched as her whole body shook, I could see some juice fall out of her pussy and saw her tight asshole open and contract a little.

I looked over to you and pointed to the bedside table, you walked over to it and looked at me again and realised I was pointing to the small bottle of lube.

You picked it up and looked at Topaz, you started to walk over to me with it in your hand, then walked past me, to the other side of the room, you opened the window and threw it out, then slammed the window shut, and turned your head to look at me and said, "she has to be punished!"

Your eyes were really burning into me now, I had to give my goddess what she wanted, and without another second thought, I grabbed my cock and slowly pierced into Topaz's tight asshole.

I could see her head whip back and gasp, I could see her grab the bedsheets now, I pulled my cock out and slowly pierced again, I pulled it out one more time and then rammed it in. I heard her moan a little.

I looked over to you and it was as if we read each other's minds, you walked back over to me and then walked past to the other side of the bed and surveyed the nearby floor, I could tell by your smile you had found your phone again.

You crept behind me and started filming over my shoulder. I started to up the level of my thrusts. We both heard Topaz say "oh, fuck!".

I could feel you move from behind me, and you walked to the edge of the bed to see Topaz's face and you said "we didn't give you permission to talk, we need to keep your mouth busy don't we piggy?"

Before I could work out what was going to happen next you climbed onto the bed, sat right near the edge of the bed, both your legs either side of Topaz's head and you said "eat me piggy!

You smiled and then grabbed her hair and pulled her towards your pussy.

Your camera holding hand dropped to the bed for a second as Topaz's tongue entered your wet pussy.

You closed your eyes and then opened them, looked at me and quickly picked up the camera, filmed me then turned it towards your perfect pussy that was being eaten by Topaz.

I loved watching you moan. I started to get distracted watching you and started to stop thrusting. It was funny my cock was going to obviously be hard with topaz's tight asshole gripping it, but it was your moans that were making it rock solid.

You moaned a little louder, I knew I was going to cum any second now. You looked at me, you must have read my mind.

You pulled yourself away from Topaz and got off the bed, and kneeled on the floor beside mine and Topaz's body and made sure the camera was on Topaz's ass.

I knew right then and there I had to summon my inner stallion and ride this out till I would explode.

I kneeled back a few paces and pulled topaz towards me, she was completely off the bed now, she had gripped the bed sheets, they had fallen on the floor in front of her.

She was flat on the floor now, no bent knees, no ass in the air, I grabbed both her ass cheeks and spread them and rammed my cock into her tight asshole.

She said "fuck" and turned her head around to look at me, I let go of her ass cheeks and used my right hand to grab her hair and pushed her face into the bedsheets on the floor in front of her, and put my left hand in the middle of her spine.

I could feel the build-up of sensation in my body, my thrusting was relentless, I had never fucked this fast.

I could feel my brain starting to shut down, as all blood seemed to rush to my cock, to support the effort to give everything I had, to hold out as long as possible to give my goddess what she deserved.

I started to close my eyes; I could feel in my body that my face must have started to go pale. You must have sensed what I was feeling, you must have known I was about to cum, you quickly shouted "I want you to come all over her piggy back Paul!"

I thought I could have lasted another five seconds, but your words had sent me over the edge, I had barely pulled my cock out as my cum shot out of my cock like a bullet from a sniper rifle onto Topaz's back.

I collapsed onto the floor, trying to suck in the oxygen, begging for my heart rate to slow down. I turned my head to the side, and you whispered something into Topaz's ear.

Topaz kept her head to the side and flat on the floor, you set the phone on the back of her neck, so it aimed down her back. I watched as Topaz gripped the phone to steady it.

You then crawled over to her back, lifted your leg over her.

You then looked over to me and then looked back at Topaz's back and ran your tongue up her spine and then all over her back, you were trying to collect every drop of my essence, it was amazing watching your tongue claim my seed as if it was some golden nectar.

You picked up the phone and I watched as you leant towards Topaz's ear and whispered "thank you Topaz, you were amazing" then you kissed the back of her neck.

I watched as you helped her up and you both sat on the edge of the bed.

There was silence for about 30 seconds as were we all finally coming to our senses to relive what we had just been a part of what we had shared together.

I managed to sit up on the floor now, I looked over to you and smiled.

You smiled back at me, I looked at Topaz and said, "thank you Topaz", she smiled at me then looked at my goddess and smiled.

A second or two goes by and I watch as you looked down at your phone and then you looked at Topaz and said "you know I can delete the video and photos if you want me to?"

Topaz seemed lost in consideration for a few seconds and then said "No, I want you to keep them, I might want see it someday."

We all smiled at each other and Topaz quickly added "oh and just don't put it on the internet please."

My goddess smiled and I got myself up off the floor and said "I can promise you Topaz, we won't ever do that it's our private video now."

There was a moment of silence, considering everything we had all just been through, it was weird not knowing what to do next.

I said, "do you ladies need to use the bathroom?"

Topaz quickly said "oh yes please."

I smiled, I didn't even watch as you nakedly walked to the bathroom, in my periphery I could she her pick her clothes up and she walked to the bathroom, in that moment she didn't even factor into my mind.

I only had eyes for my goddess now, I walked over to you and said "you were amazing, truly" I could see you tear up in happiness again.

I wiped away the start of some tears from your eyes and said "you are truly my favourite thing in existence, my one and only goddess" we both closed our eyes and kissed.

We both opened our eyes as we heard the bathroom door open. Topaz looked at us kissing and said "I think I am going to leave you guys to it, I need to grab and drink and lay down" we all laughed.

She started to walk off and I quickly said, "hey Topaz, this might sound odd, but do you want any money or anything" she laughed and said "no it's okay."

Topaz then looked over at my goddess and said "but what you can do is not lose my number, I would love to meet up again next time you are both in town."

You looked at me, then looked at her and said "yeah, absolutely" you walked over to the door and opened it for her, and said "thank you again Topaz" and you both kissed and smiled and there she went.

You shut the door; I loved watching as your naked body turned back to me. You looked at me and smiled, I said "I'm guessing you want a shower as well?

You can go first if you like?" you looked at me and said "we are both clearly exhausted, how about we both go for a shower now, and go to bed" I said that sounds perfect.

She held out her hand and I grabbed it and as we walked to the bathroom, I could feel my muscles tensed in my legs, I had never put my body through that before. We reached the bathroom and then got in the shower.

We both helped each other wash, there was plenty of opportunity to have some more fun, the hot water, spreading the body was on each other, but we were in mutual agreement that we couldn't push ourselves even if we wanted to, and besides our day had been perfect, we didn't need to.

I stepped out and grabbed a towel for you. I held out my hand which you grabbed as I helped you out of the shower, you wrapped the towel around yourself, I grabbed a towel and did the same.

As we started to walk over to the bed, you stopped, and you turned to go towards the door and turn the room light off.

I collapsed onto the bed, turned over and watched as you came over towards the bed, you detoured again, this time to turn off the TV.

I hadn't even realised it had been on this whole time, the TV was just on mute, I could tell it was still on Channel 4 from when I was watching The Inbetweeners earlier.

You turned off the TV and climbed onto the bed.

I kissed you and said "night, my love" you smiled and settled yourself under the covers, I was practically drifting to sleep straight away, I could feel a light out the corner of my eye, I half slipped my nearest eye to the light open and looked over.

You were looking at your phone, flicking through the photos and then I heard you excitedly giggle as you realised, I must be watching, I had no sense of what the time was.

I could just about see on your phone we were still in the same day. You looked over to me and said, "Paul before you fall asleep, I have to know, was I a good piggy for you?"

I looked at you and said "no", but you my goddess were the best."

I could see the pure happiness and love in your eyes as you smiled at me and kissed me.

I managed to keep my eyes open enough to watch you for a minute before starting to close my eyes.

At the very last second, I saw you smile light up by the screen of the phone as I saw you tap the phone to go silent and you started to watch our video with Topaz.

I shut my eyes, smiled up to the ceiling, to the heavens, in some unspoken prayer and said thank you to the universe.

Time seemed to move so fast the next morning, before I knew it, we were already at the reception checking out. I grabbed your bags with one hand, and held out my other hand.

You grabbed it and then we stepped out of the hotel and started to walk up the street, I suddenly saw you do an embarrassed looking smile, I said "what?" you darted your eyes to the other side of the street, my eyes scrambled around a little and then I started to laugh.

I suddenly knew exactly what had drawn your attention, slightly hidden under a car was the small bottle of lube you had chucked out the window the night before.

We walked up the street, laughing to ourselves a little longer. You looked at me and said, "I'm just going to go to the shop and get some stuff for my train journey back."

I said "okay, I'll wait here, oh and try and not make any more new friends while you are in there" we both laughed and off you went.

I found the same bench I waited on yesterday; I looked around and saw the busker from yesterday, I wasn't sure how long you would be, so I decided to go over and have a chat.

I walked over and said "hey, how you doing fella" you looked at me and said "oh hey, the Raincloud, by The Lighthouse Family guy."