My Golden Adventure in Berlin

Story Info
A golden shower party in a Berlin BDSM club.
4.4k words
4.65
7.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Sir, we are not that kind of a hotel"

I still remember the shocked face of that elderly concierge of the famous 5-star hotel in Berlin, after I asked him if he can provide me with some... female company for the night. Oh well, I thought concierges did those kinds of things. But that German grandpa being way too proud and conservative, just returned that 50 euro bill to me with a bitter smile. Should I have paid him more? I was feeling so embarrassed. My face was red. I was just leaving the front desk to get out for a walk, when a nice lady, sitting in the lobby, gave me a sign to approach her. Oh well... at least something, I thought... as I reached her. But just before I started to tell anything, I felt her gentle hand on my lips... "Shhhhhh", she just said. She pushed a piece of paper in my pocket, stood up quietly... and blowed me a gentle kiss.

I took the paper in my hand. Plain, white paper, with nice, golden colored text on it and a black-and-white contour of a female body. "BDSM Escort Club Berlin - Golden Surprise - Every Wednesday - Book Now... +49... and a huge number). Oh wow! Finally something to break this boredom of a cold, rainy and windy Winter evening in Berlin. I didn't waste any time! I took my phone and called. A nice female voice explained to me that it's a special fetish session related to... NS. "WTF is NS?!", I asked her and she tried to explain it to me... but whatever it was, I booked it. I needed to cum. Hard!

One hour later I was right at the front door of that place. An ordinary building in a poorly lit street, with no visible signs on the outside except the house number. Very discrete, I thought as I ran the bell. Minutes passed, my heart bumped hard as I heard the sound of woman's heels on the concrete floor. A nice brunette in her late 20s, with a nice athletic body, mid-sized breasts and nicely toned legs opened it, gave me a gentle kiss on the cheek and welcomed me warmly inside. As I kissed her back my eyes spotted her nice black nylons and heels. "Herrin Ursula... that's my name... you will cal; me Mistress Ursula", she said as she greeted me.

"Would you like to have a drink, Sir?", the lady at the bar asked me and as I wanted to answer Ursula interrupted us: "I'd advise you plain water, trust me". Oh well... better follow that advice, I thought... As I sipped that water slowly, she asked:

- Any experience with NS?

- W... what is... NS, Mistress Ursula?

- Natursekt

- Hmmm... doesn't ring any bell...

- In English it's called "golden showers"...

- Ahhh, no, never tried it... but... I'm curious to... give it a try, I think.

I was young, 30-something. I heard about golden showers before, but I've never had any intention to try it. However, that evening I was desperately horny and I was ready to try anything, just to get some pussy. But wait... it's... pee... how does it taste? Is it safe? What happens if I don't like it?

"Please, follow me to the bathroom. Strip off completely and take a shower, it's mandatory to take it before and after here. You can leave your clothes in the locker, you won't need it, this place is heated well. When you're done, just press the button in the bathroom to get picked up. Do not walk outside without permission, for the privacy of other guests", the hostess said as she took me to the bathroom.

Few minutes later I ranged the bell and the bathroom door opened. It was Mistress Ursula, but this time dressed in a nice black corset, with black nylons and leather thigh-high boots on. A riding crop in her hand. My cock started to grow immediately. That outfit was so... yummy. She started to caress my body with the tip of the riding crop, reaching my cock. She tickled it a bit as it started to get bigger from that teasing. A smack on my skin broke the silence and enjoyment and her voice became harsh as she extended her right foot a bit:

"Is that the way you greet your Mistress, boy? On your knees, NOW... bow down and kiss my boot! That's it... give it a good kiss and lick, boy"

As I approached her boot, I felt the myriad of different smells. The scent of the best quality leather mixed with sperm smell. Who knows how many men came on those boots, I thought as my tongue avoided to lick it, but a smack of her crop changed my mind.

"I want to see that tongue, understood, boy?!", she yelled as I finally complied and licked that boot, while she attached a collar with a leash on my neck. After few minutes of my intimate oral action on that boot I felt her foot pressing my head up and her hand pulling on that leash. I had no other choice than to crawl on my hands and knees like a dog, following his master.

She opened the door and pulled me into a dark, hot room. A chair with a hole on it in the middle of it. She instructed me to lay down under that chair, so my head would face the hollow seat as she released the leash and fixed my head to the floor.

She turned on the light and I could see 3 other women in the room.

"Meet Herrin Angela, Mistress Jessy, Bizzarlady Cloe and Slavegirl Ginger", she said as each lady nodded. "In the next 3 hours you will be used for our bodily needs, if you know what I mean, boy... you would be... our toilet. You would stay in this special wet room all the time. And yes, it can get hot and very dirty in the room, so be prepared to get delighted with our delicious golden nectar until you see the stars. Your head would be locked in there and you will never know which lady will use you the next. We will drink lots of water and that will keep your mouth busy all the time. Each drop of our precious golden juice is something very special and has its own nuance. And your job is simple. When we enter and pull down our panties you better open that fucking mouth wide. Or else...".

As she said that I felt her booted foot in the middle of my chest. She pressed the heel right on my sensitive nipple. The pressure of the metal heel caused my mouth to almost scream of pain. She smiled evily and swiftly removed her boot.

- Oh and... we don't need toilet paper or a toilet, that's what your mouth is for and you'll replace the paper with your tongue. Are you ready, slave?

- Yes, Mistress Ursula

- I don't hear you

- YES, MISTRESS URSULA!

- Good boy

A gentle kick of her boot reminded me who was the boss for the evening as the ladies left the room, one after another. The slave girl lit the candles and turned off the lamp. Finally, Ms Ursula came with a strange device. She squatted down and she put that thing around my cock. It was a kind of a transparent bottle with a small lock, which I heard clicking. "Chastity cage for your slut, slut... so you don't play until I give you permission to", she explained to me. Damn! She took my favorite toy for the evening. Bitch! She laughed as she left the room, closing the door,

Minutes passed like hours. My heart was pounding, body sweating, cock still hard, but I could not touch it not to mention cumming. I've not been so excited since my teen years. And never so scared and worried at the same time. Should I leave and give up? But I paid... shitloads of money for this. On the other hand, what if I start to throw up? Ohhhh... so embarrassing. Thousands of thoughts went through my head, when I heard the door opening... and a sound of heels on the floor. A nice, a bit curvy lady in her late 40s entered the room. I recognized her immediately. It was Ginger. Slavegirl. Usually, customers would use her as a slut, but this time the tables were turned around. I had to be a slut of a slut. How humiliating! She walked to me, smiling gently. She was a bit different than Ms Ursula and Ms Jessy. More friendly and smiling. As she approached me I could see her nice, big but firm breasts curvy legs and nice, 5" Louboutin heels with red soles.

To my surprise Slave Ginger removed the chair and looked down at me, caressing me gently with her hand.

- Are you ready for your drink, Sir?

- Y... yes Mistress Ginger

- Oh Sir, I'm not a Mistress. I am a slave here. And trust me, it's strange for me to do this, it's my first time I pee in my guest's mouth. But... you can call me Mommy.

- Thank you, Mommy!

- Soon Mommy will give you something very sweet to drink

- Thank you Mommy

She knelt and kissed me passionately. Her large breasts touched my chest and my cock started to grow again as she pushed her tongue in my mouth. She smiled gently and told me:

- First time drinking pee, Sir?

- Yes Mommy

- It's my first time too, Sir... but we will do this together and Mommy will make sure you feel nice.

- Thank you Mommy.

- Now, I will pull my panties down and squat over your mouth. You can hold my hands. When I start to pee, if you cannot drink it all, just squeeze my hands and I will stop so you swallow. When you are ready, do it again and I will pee again. Understood, baby?

- Yes Mommy

The moment her panties slid down her long, curvy legs made my heart pound like never before. Her nylon-clad foot wearing that perfect Louboutin shoe touched my cheek as she stood close to my head. I kissed her ankle instinctively and she smiled. She caressed my cheek as I heard her stand on both her feet on that floor firmly. She squatted slowly over my mouth and I got to see her nice, ripe, shaven pussy few inches above my face. Surprisingly, her pussy lips were not that thick as I imagined. Rather, they looked very young and fresh for her age. Her squatting position made them open immediately as I felt her grabbing my hands. I felt nice, nurtured and secure at the same time.

- We will do this together baby... as a team... right baby?

- Yes Mommy

- You know Mommy loves you, baby... but now Mommy needs to pee. And I need to use your mouth as my toilet, sweetie... even though we do this together, I am the lady and you are a toilet. Understood?

- Yes Mommy

- Now, open your mouth, Sir... please... wider... wider boy, I need to piss hard.

- Mommy... does that taste good?

- Well honey, you can't know until you try it... if you want to give up, now is the time to tell me. On the other hand, if you drink it like a good boy you will become Mommy's proud toilet? Would you do like that, baby?

- Oh yes, Mommy. Absolutely.

- Then open that fucking mouth wide, because I need a toilet very badly!!!

I hesitated a bit. Finally, I opened it wide as she squatted closer to me. I noticed her pussy lips opening, her hands holding me firmly. First drops of her piss hit my mouth and I could feel that odd sweet and sour taste. It turned me on the most, but wait... is it safe? Oh damn... what if it wasn't... "Mommy, please stop, I can't...", I said as I wanted to give up, but her voice became harsher: "Ohhh, too late, Sir, sorry... I can't stop it anymore, keep open wide, baby!!!". With that a gush of piss started to flow in my mouth and I started to drink it desperately. As I got a full gush of pee, I squeezed her hand and she stopped pissing, letting me swallow it.

"Ohhhhh... Sir... please, let me piss in your mouth, please I need it badly. Mommy needs to piss badly".

And just before I wanted to give her a sign that I swallowed it all she noticed it herself and she continued peeing. Finally, she covered my face with the rest of her piss and her pussy started to grind on my face. I licked her nice, shaven pussy lips clean as she moaned as her pussy caressed my piss-covered face. A wave of pleasure took over her body, but she realized she would lose control, so she quickly stood up, took her panties and walked away, blowing me a gentle kiss.

I was alone again, but this time covered in that lady's piss. The smell became harder with time as the piss dried on my face. I could not wash myself as my head was attached to the floor. At the moment her piss was almost dry another lady walked into the room. I could barely recognize Mistress Jessy. A nice tight leather catsuit covered her body fully. A real Catwoman! A zipper was covering her pussy and her ass. She was not losing any time, though. As she came on top of me, I knew immediately what I needed to do. She was holding a police bat in her hand and that made me extremely scared. I saw her sweet left hand unzipping the suit and her pussy lips could barely be seen.

- What are you waiting for, toilet slut? Open that fucking mouth or I'm gonna fuck your ass with this bat so you won't be able to sit for days. Understood?

- Yes Mistress Jessy.

Instinctively, I raised my hands hoping I would be able to hold her hands while she pisses, but all I got was a sharp smack of that bat over my hand. I screamed in pain.

- What the fuck... keep your dirty hands down, slut! Show some respect!

- Yes Mistress Jessy, sorry Mistress Jessy...

- You better be... and you better drink my piss, slut... of you'll get this thing in your ass. And that thing can fuck you for real.

She squatted over my mouth and I opened wide. Very soon she started to piss. Contrary to Ginger's sweet and sour taste, her piss had also some bitter note. It was not that sweet, but I had to take it. All. She also pissed slowly, watching me struggling to drink it, laughing. At the point I wanted to lick her clean, she just pushed her pussy on my face, using my whole face as a toilet paper. The zipper almost scratched my cheek. She stood up quickly, zipped her pants up and left.

Minutes later, the door opened again. It was Cleo. Bizzarlady. Whatever that means. She was a real goth girl. Later on I found she was only 19. Curvy a bit, wearing a black short dress, ripped gothic-style stockings and black knee-high Doc Martens boots and I could hear the steps of those heavy boots on the floor. As she approached, the only thing I could really see with this weak candle light where actually those boots that came closer and closer to me. One boot landed on my chest. Very firmly. Her leg was so heavy and she pressed it additionally so hard that I thought my chest would implode.

- What a pathetic slut you are... a little bug I'm gonna crush with this boot. Disgusting, dirty slut. Ohhh, you think you deserve my piss, don't you, whore?

- I... I do, Mistress Cleo

She slammed the boot roughly in my chest again as she started to rumble her throat.

- It's Lady Cleo, you stupid boy!

- Yes, L... Lady Cleo

- Open your fucking mouth, slut... very wide... that's it

As I opened wide, I saw her lips getting right above me. She spat a huge ball of her drool right in my open mouth. "Swallow it, slut!", she said as she gave me one ball of spit after another. While I was swallowing it, she gathered more and more spit, pouring it in my mouth as I took it all... As I looked up her leg I saw her... naked cunt... realizing she had no panties! My excitement just got bigger when a huge ball of her spit hit my left eye. "Ohhh, you like watching, don't you, slut?", she said as she covered my face with her boot sole. I could feel the sole of her Doc Martens boot right on my face, which got me scared a bit that she would crush it. When she finally removed it, letting me breathe for a while, her right boot landed already next to my head, along with the left one. Before I even managed to open my mouth her right boot moved swiftly from the floor and my head got a strong kick. Ouch, that made my head starting to shake, when I felt another one, this time from the left. I could hear my ears ringing and her loud voice yelling: "Open your mouth slut... wide.... or I'm gonna crush your face with my boot!". I had no choice than to comply, as she started to touch herself. I expected her to squat and use my fucking mouth as a urinal, but instead of that I saw her face, looking straight down to me... and a white thing ejecting from her mouth right into mine. Fuckkkk... it was her chewing gum!!!

- Something to chew, slut... but unlike me you will need to swallow it!

- Yes Mistress

- Good boy... now open wide, I will give you something to swallow it easier

With that she finally squatted and a gush of piss hit my tongue. I swallowed her piss, struggling with the warm, wet chewing gum full of her saliva in my mouth. But the next gush of piss flushed all of that simply down my throat. I became a real toilet and her piss was acting like a flushing water! Wow! She laughed as I swallowed everything. Instead of letting me lick her clean, she stood up, her throat rumbled again... and a huge ball of slime left her mouth, landing right on my piss-covered face. She laughed as she used my chest to wipe her boot soles. Next what I felt was a strong, brutal kick in the side of my body... As she walked away, mumbling something like "see you later, whore!", the door opened and two ladies greeted her.

"Oh, hi Cleo... good that you are done, we need to piss... both... and we need to rush, since our two sluts are waiting for us!". Looking through the mix of piss and spit on my eyes I still recognized Mistress Ursula and Mistress Angela. They walked to me, looking at me, laughing.

- Angela, how should we use this slut? We need a toilet both

- Oh, you are right, boss... you being the boss take his face and I can use his cock.

- Excellent idea, sweetheart...

Finally, I expected to taste Mistress Ursula's pee and my excitement was rising again. The ladies walked to me, put a booted foot on either side of my body, turned to each other and started to moan. I expected them to squat, but they apparently didn't intend to do so. Instead, I felt two streams of hot piss flowing right from above. The two bitches were pissing all over my body, covering me in their piss, laughing... they moved back and forth, making sure I get a hot piss bath. Mistress Ursula saw my open mouth and she aimed her stream right into it. I swallowed it, while Mistress Angela covered my cock and balls with her hot pee. Finally, they moved away to the corner and started to make out with each other. Tongues dancing around each other, Mistress Angela caressing Mistress Ursula's body... and my cock could not stand it anymore. I had to cum! But the fucking chastity was there. Wish I could break it, but I knew I would only hurt myself if I try to remove the lock myself.

Angela knelt down and started to eat her boss' pussy. Ursula moaned louder, standing above me, letting me watch as she enjoyed her girlfriend's tongue fully. She caressed her hair gently as she moaned loudly, while Angela caressed her booted legs with her soft hands, admiring the strength of her boss. It did not take too long for Ursula to pull Angela's face into her cunt hard as her moans became louder and a strong orgasm took her. As Angela finished licking her boss' cunt clean, they started to kiss each other again. Angela's face was full of her boss' juices and my cock screamed to cum. To my regrets, that was not on the agenda yet.

- Please, Mistress Ursula, let me cum, please

- Shut up, slut!!!

- Please, Mistress Ursula, I beg you, please...

- Well... cum, boy, what are you waiting for?

- I can't... my cock is locked... please, unlock the cage, Mistress Ursula, please...

The ladies laughed as they waved to me, leaving the room.

Time passed. I was struggling with my urges to ejaculate, but the chastity was built in such a way that any attempt to cum would cause me enormous pain. My balls were blue. My body was shaking of desire, shaking, begging to cum... I was crying, my hands tried to pull that thing off, but no luck. Minutes of torture that looked like hours to me started to take all over me. I had to cum, but I could not. Suddenly, the door opened again and I screamed. Someone came in, but the sound of heels I could not hear anymore. Am I going deaf? My vision was already blurry a bit when I recognized a naked female body. As she approached I recognize the sub girl Ginger. This time, she was completely naked and my lips could barely say:

- Ohhhhhh... Mommy...

- Sir, I need to pee again...

12