My Good Son

Story Info
My Son the Masseur.
2.3k words
4.44
44.4k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Virginia but everyone calls me Ginny.

I am a 40 years and a widow and I have a son who is 18. His name is Philip but I call him Phil.

We live in a small house in the burbs, nothing extravagant but nice with a private yard and an above ground pool that Phil does a terrific job of maintaining.

I know you want to know what I look like so here it goes: I'm 5'6", 125, dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, decent sized boobs, firm ass from exercising and a trimmed almost nonexistent blonde haired pussy.

Phil is a strapping young man at 5'9", 170, with an athletic build from playing sports. He is graduating high school in three months. He plans on going to a local trade school because he loves working with his hands. I ought to know because he has often given me neck and shoulder massages that make my whole body tingle.

Now, don't get me wrong, he is my son and I have never thought of me having sex with him...well, almost never.

One day over dinner we were talking and I said to him, "Phil, I know you are going to the trade school and I really think that is a very smart decision but I was also thinking of maybe you should also consider training to be a Masseur. You are so good with your hands and it would be something you could fall back on in an emergency."

"I thought of that mom and I did check it out. I could do it, but I would also be required to practice on a real live human being."

"Mother to son, what is your mother...a cyborg? You can practice on me."

"I don't know. You see mom I would have to video me giving you a massage and you would have to be naked."

"Oh, I see. And since I'm your mom, I don't qualify as a real live human being."

"It's not that, it's that your my mom and I would have to massage you naked."

"I see. Phil, have you seen naked women before?"

"Sure mom."

"Let me tell you a little secret, I have the same parts as the ones you have seen...no more, no less. So I don't see a problem."

"I hear you mom. I'll go to the school and get an application. You're terrific mom."

"I know."

The next day Phil came home with the application. We looked it over and filled it and included a deposit for the course.

The next day Phil took the application to the school and when he came home he told me was accepted and the classes would start right after he graduated high school and in the meantime he had to start practicing. He was given material and books and they even loaned him a video camera to record his lessons.

My son was all set to start on a new adventure and I was going to help.

Saturday arrived and Phil told me that after dinner we would start practicing. I told him I was looking forward to it.

After dinner we cleaned up and then it was time to start. To say we were both nervous was putting it mildly.

We went into my bedroom and Phil already had the video camera all set up. He then told me to undress and put a robe on and lie on the bed face down and to the side since we didn't have a regular massage table. He had some lotions and oils on the side. He then pulled the robe down and off of me and for the first time I was naked in front of my son.

I took a deep breath as he started putting some oil on my back and started massaging my back. He was massaging my neck and shoulders and the middle of my back. Then he moved further down and started massaging my feet then calves then my legs until he reached my buttocks.

My heart jumped a bit as he massaged every inch of me, inducing my inner thighs.

Finally, after a half hour he said, "Mom, that's it for the first lesson. Tomorrow we will work on your front."

My heart was pounding thinking of tomorrow.

He helped me put the robe back on. I got up and got dressed as he left the room. I survived the first lesson with more to come.

The whole next day I was a nervous wreck. I had to do this for my son but I was starting to panic. When it was time for the lesson, we followed the same routine except for one thing. This time I drank a couple of glasses of wine before started and was somewhat more relaxed.

This time he told me to get the robe off and for me to lay on the table on my back. My tits and privates completely exposed to my son for the first time ever.

I have to admit it though, he was trying to be very professional. He told me to close my eyes and take deep breaths to relax, which seemed to work. Then he started putting lotion on my front and started to gently massage me. He was extremely careful when it came to my tits and nipples. I could not help it but my nipples got erect as he was working on me, but he never said a word.

Then he moved further down my front until he reached my hips and private parts. He put some more lotion on me and worked it into me. He made sure he did not touch anything he wasn't supposed to. However, there was a slip up when I had to spread my legs so he could massage my inner thighs. I know I felt a finger almost enter me because I jumped a bit.

I peeked at him and I could see a huge bulge in his shorts that told me he liked and enjoyed what he was seeing and doing. I laid there imagining what was under those shorts.

I actually felt sorry for him. He had to be a nervous wreck like I was. And, the funny part was that he never said anything that I was almost completely smooth because I have blonde pubic hair and they are almost invisible making me look smooth.

The lesson finally ended, thank God as I was starting to get a little damp and didn't want him to notice.

There were no lessons the next two days, thank goodness. When Phil came home he brought a critique of the first two lessons. The school gave him pretty good marks but made some suggestions to improve his methods, especially when it came to conversing with the client, something he hadn't worked on. They gave him some pointers on how to give a better massage especially when massaging in the private areas. But, all in all, he did pretty good for his first two lessons. I was proud of him.

That night we celebrated with his favorite meal and a little wine, a treat for both of us.

Over dinner Phil said, "Hey mom, you are terrific. Not every mother would do what you are doing for their son. I really appreciate it."

"I am happy to do it for my favorite son. You are such a good boy. I am very proud of you. And, it's not every day a son wouldn't make any comments about seeing his old mother naked."

"Mom, you are not old and you look fantastic."

"And you're smart."

After dinner, I cleaned up and Phil told me that there wouldn't be any lesson tonight, but there would be one tomorrow. I was kind of disappointed but it gave me an opportunity to sort of get my act together before the next lesson.

Phil went out with his friends and I decided to enhance my appearance before the next lesson.

The first thing I wanted to do was get rid of my blonde pussy hairs. I shaved them off and went completely smooth. I gave myself a pedicure and manicure. I even managed to reshape my hair, which came out fantastic. Then I soaked in my tub with aromatic soap. By the time I was finished I have to admit I looked different and was hoping Phil would notice.

Well, the next day arrived like I knew it would and after dinner we did another lesson. This time I undressed on my own and laid on my back.

"Mom you look different tonight...so much younger and prettier."

"Thank you Phil. I did some sprucing up. I hope you like the new me."

"I sure do. Mom your pussy hair it's gone."

"To be honest Phil, it looked ugly so I got rid of it. I hope that was ok."

"Mom, you look like a teenager. If you weren't my mom, I would be hitting on you."

I laughed and saw that he had a bulge in his shorts.

"Phil, I don't want to sound crude honey but you seem to have a big problem. Why don't you get more comfortable son."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

With that, he removed his denim shorts but his huge bulge in his Jockey's remained.

"Son, I wouldn't get upset if you removed those. It looks like it hurts. Besides I'm your mother and you are seeing me naked."

"Ok mom."

Then he removed his Jockey's and his huge cock spring free. It was much bigger than his Father's.

"Now there, isn't that much better?"

"Yes mom. Now let's get to the lesson."

Just before he started, he made sure the camera was off.

"I don't think the school wants to see me naked with my client."

He came back to me and started putting oil on my body. He gently massaged it into me. It felt great. I kept peeking at his cock as it was getting erect. He soon started massaging my breasts and nipples. This time was different...his fingers were touching my nipples and squeezing them as he rubbed my breasts.

"How does that feel mom?"

"Terrific baby... don't stop."

My nipples felt like they were going to pop off my body as they got so erect.

"Hey mom, I have to stop rubbing your nipples. They are getting awfully big."

"Ok Phil, whatever you say."

Now he moved his hands further down and soon he was at my now smooth pussy. He put some warming gel on his hands and worked it all over my smooth pussy. The gel made my pussy warm and tingly.

I spread my legs so he had complete access to me. His hands pressed downward and his fingers were rubbing outside my slit and then I felt his finger go inside me and I knew it wasn't an accident.

He got one finger in then another and moved them in and out gently.

"How is that mom?"

"Very nice Phil."

He kept rubbing and sliding his fingers in and out. I could feel the wetness and I knew it was oozing out of me and onto my thighs.

By now his cock was rock hard and straight up. As he still had his fingers in me my hand moved down and grasped his cock. He just looked at me and smiled. I started jerking my son's cock as he kept fingering me.

By this time I was ready to have an orgasm and I told him to move back up to my breasts. He quickly moved his hands to my breasts. Just then, as he leaned over me, I engulfed his cock with my mouth. He looked down and started jerking my erect nipple and in seconds I yelled out and had an orgasm and even squirted. Just then, he shot his cum load into my mouth, filling it. His cock was still hard and I pulled him toward me and whispered to him, "Baby, I want you to fuck me."

He got up on the bed and mounted me. I spread my legs for him and he easily slipped his cock in my soaking wet cunt. He wasted no time in fucking me. I kissed him and our tongues met his hands squeezing my breasts and then he started sucking my nipples that hurt so good. In a short time Phil said he was going to cum and shot another cum load in me.

We both fell to the side spent.

"Mom you were terrific."

"So were you son. Whenever you want baby, I'll be available for you."

"Thanks mom. You are the best."

"Why don't you sleep with me tonight?"

"Ok mom. I'd like that."

We got out of bed and we headed to the shower and enjoyed each other. We dried off and went into my bedroom. As soon as we got on the bed, Phil was all over me. We were hugging and kissing and feeling each other up. Then Phil had me get on all fours and slid his cock in me from behind. With everyone of his thrusts, my tits swayed back and forth. God, it felt so good. After a few minutes he told me was going to cum and again filled my cunt with his warm cum.

I rolled over and we continued kissing. Then we got into 69 and he started eating me, tasting his own cum. Then he quickly moved his face to me and let his cum ooze out his mouth and into mine.

I couldn't tell you how many times he fucked and came in me. From that night on, he slept in my bed and we had the greatest sex ever until he got married, a few years later.