My Granddaughter's Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I imagine her stiff, wriggling tongue probing the tasty recesses of Maddie's virgin pussy, darting deeply into her daughter's tight little fuck-hole and flicking across her engorged clit. I watch Maddie convulse a little, knowing that Sam is pushing her young daughter with her tongue, pushing her towards another earth-shattering climax.

"Oh Fffuuucccckkkkkkkkkkkk!!" Maddie cries out as her climax takes over her whole body and her virgin cunt cream starts to drown her mum. Sam is lapping and swallowing as fast as she can, but Maddie's girl goo just keeps coming and loads of it just dribbles from Sam's mouth onto the carpet.

As her climax recedes Maddie remains bent over, expectant! Her mum draws back, and I can see her efforts on Maddie's cunt. Her young vagina is red and puffed, dripping with moisture and so ready for cock.

I walk over to the bed and stand behind Maddie; Sam turns her head and engulfs my cock once again.

No one says a word, but I feel Sam's hand instinctively run up my leg, gently cupping my balls, and then feel her wrap her thumb and fingers around the base of my cock. I feel her fist follow my shaft, stopping beneath the flared head, which is still in her mouth, gently squeezing as she continues to work her magic.

Sam allows my cock to slip from her mouth and I can feel her pull me towards Maddie, moving aside to let me at her daughter. Sam's fingers remain locked around my cock, pulling, coaxing and squeezing as she nudges me against her daughter's slit. I look down into my daughter's eyes and see my own animal lust reflected there. There is no need for words, she wants this just as much as I do!

I hold my breath as Sam guides the head of my cock against the glistening folds of her young daughter's cunt, rubbing the head once or twice through her drenched slit before pushing me gently into the tight ring of Maddie's virgin fuck-hole.

Pushing my hips forward, I enter her easily, guided by her mum and quickly feel her barrier against my cock head. I am about to shatter Maddie's hymen and take her virginity.

"Slowly daddy," Sam tells me. "Let her adjust to your size."

Sam looks up at me and says, "You can't cum in her daddy, she's to fertile right now but I have a little plan."

"Please grandad, I want it all!" Maddie pleaded, obviously feeling unfulfilled with only my cock head inside her.

Sam smiles, "Fuck her daddy!"

I ease my hips back ever so slightly and feel Maddie's cunt lips slide along my length, then with one push I bury myself inside my granddaughter's virgin hole, ripping her hymen and virginity away in the process.

"Eeeeyyyyiiiieeeeaaaaiiiiiii..." she yelled out as I punched past her cherry and into her virginal tightness, stopping only when my balls rested on her redden ass.

"Awwwwww...sheeee-iiiit, Maddie! You're so tight! So! Fucking! Tight! Take grandad's big hard cock inside your tight little pussy!" I bellowed at the extreme pleasure of it all. Fuck, she was hot, and wet, and oh-so-fucking-tight!

Sam reached around and cupped my balls again, keeping me still inside her daughter, allowing Maddie to ride through the pain and get to the pleasure. As she did so I watched in awe as she spat on her daughter's asshole, the spittle running down Maddie's ass crack. What the fuck, I thought!!

"Fuck, I feel so full grandad," Maddie said. "It hurt just for a few seconds and now, fuck, it feels so good!"

"Please grandad!"

Maddie pulled herself forward and I watched my cock slide slowly out of her cunt, stopping just before I fell out. I could see veins of red along my length, testament to my granddaughter's now non-existent hymen.

"Fuck me grandad," Maddie implored, pushing back against my cock to fuck herself on me.

I took hold of her hips and moved with her. Her cunt was unbelievably hot and as she relaxed I began making very slow, very short stokes inside her. Every time I eased back, and my cock head hit her pussy lips she moaned, "Oohhh! Do that again!" and when I pushed back inside her she responded with another soft moan of pleasure.

I sighed, "Oh yeah," as I continued to rock my hips, sliding my cock a little deeper with every couple of strokes. Her pussy opened for me as we fucked, and I knew I wouldn't last very long.

With my cock shaft fully trapped inside my granddaughter's tightly gripping pussy I moaned, "I so need to cum!"

"Oh god daddy, that's not good!" Sam said softly. "Let me help."

She reached down and pinched my cock shaft at the base, quashing any imminent orgasm, but still allowing me to fuck Maddie. Then, to my amazement, she lowered her head and started to lick her daughter's rosebud. She slithered her tongue along Maddie's ass crack before pushing her tongue inside.

I felt Maddie stiffen at the intrusion into her ass, but my cock was still fucking her, so her pleasure far outweighed any thoughts of what was happening to her butt hole.

"Soooooo goooooooooooddddd!" Was all Maddie could get out.

As Sam continued to eat her daughter's ass I felt her fingers leave my cock and move down across her daughter's cunt, seeking Maddie's clit.

"Oh FUCK!!" Maddie cried out, as clearly Sam had hit the spot.

With me slowly fucking my granddaughter and Sam rubbing her clit, Maddie was sure to explode anytime soon.

"Oh god, MUM, GRANDAD!!"

Hearing her call our names with her legs wide open stuffed full of my cock made my head swim and I was giddy with pleasure! All three of us gasped and made animal sounds as I fucked my cock in and out of her, while Sam drummed Maddie's clit. I knew we were going to make her cum when her nails dug into my hand and she began to pant.

She came like an express train.

"That's right baby, that's right, cum all over grandad's cock," I encouraged her.

"That's right, let me feel your pussy cum!" I yelled out as I fucked in and out of her spasming pussy.

"Ohhhhh FUCK ME!!" she moaned and gasped.

She panted, "Jesus, oh fuck!" As her young cunt slammed back along my length as she rode the crest of her pleasure wave.

As her fading orgasm slowly loosened the walls of her pussy I pulled my cock out of her cunt and watched as streams of precum and pussy cream, streaked with red, formed between the tip of my cock and her pussy, her fuck-hole was a quivering mess of girl cum and blood.

Just as my cock popped from Maddie's cunt I felt Sam grip my length, the fluids of our fucking running down her hand, and I watched, dumbstruck, as she eased my cock up a little higher and aimed it at her daughter's rosebud.

"Now fuck my sweet little girl's ass daddy!" She instructed me, pushing my cock hard up against Maddie's backdoor. "You need to cum and she wants it!!"

Somewhere in Maddie's post-orgasmic mind she must have felt my cock leave her cunt and come to rest against the entrance to her ass.

With Sam's nudging I watched, and felt, my cock head suddenly sink into Maddie's ass as her sphincter opened just a tad to accept me.

"YYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!! Oh yes, fuck me, fuck my ass grandad!!" Was Maddie's response. Not a "NO" or a "What the FUCK!!" Maddie wanted her ass fucked.

I rested for a moment still with just my cock head in Maddie's ass, allowing her to open up for me but she was having none of it. She gripped my hands still on her hips and rammed herself backwards onto my cock, engulfing me balls deep in her ass.

"OH FUCK, THAT'S DEEP!! More!! I want more cock grandad. Fuck my ass, fill my ass with cum, I want it all!!" She cried out.

I didn't attempt to pull-back, I just thrust deeper inside her, if she wanted it then I was going to give it!

If I thought her virgin cunt was tight, it was nothing compared to how tight her virgin ass was, my cock was being squeezed so hard. At first Maddie's cries seemed to be in pain but very quickly these dwindled away, and her hips began to move 'in-counter' to my fucking.

"OOOOOOOOOHHHMMMMM... OHHHHHHHHHHHH... grandad! It's... It's... Fucking amazing!! Sooooooooo GOOD, FEELS SO-OOOOOO WONNNNDERRRRFULLLLLL..."

In-and-out, in and out I moved my raging cock, absolutely savouring her wonderful tightness, relieved to hear those words as her bowels accepted my pounding.

"Fuck her good, daddy!!" Sam encouraged. "Nail my horny daughter and fill her ass with your jizz!!"

Maddie began thrusting harder and harder back against me, increasing the force of our fucking, she was really getting into the sodomy now.

"Oh FUCK, I'm gonna cum again...?" She suddenly cried-out, her body beginning to quiver and shake. "FUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK!!" She screamed-out shrilly as her body convulsed violently as wave after wave of pleasure slammed through her body like a Tsunami!

Her tight ass went wild on my cock, her cunt exploded with girl cum, shooting cream all over our feet there was so much of it.

"Ride it out, my little slut! Ride that orgasm out! Grandad's cock is making you come, baby! You love it, don't you, you little slut?! You love what my big cock is doing for you, don't you?!"

"FFU-U-UCK MMMEE-EE-EE-EE... FFFUU-UU-UUCK ME! FUCKME! FUCKME! FUCKMYASS!" Maddie yelled, her voice shaking in-time with my cock-strokes!

I was really pounding her ass now as I felt my balls churning in preparation for releasing a big load of cum deep inside. Closer and closer I drew to the point that I had been building up to. I was soon giving it everything I had, ramming deep inside my granddaughter's asshole!

I felt my balls convulse; this was it. I drew-back one last time, and then with everything within me, I thrust forward, punching through her ass, the head of my cock almost in her stomach as the first jetting gush of cum travelled through the length of my cock to explode within her, bathing her bowels and painting her walls with my burning jizz.

Maddie completely lost it. One last piecing scream tore from her lips as she became my cum-dump and the intense pleasure and pain triggered her most powerful orgasm of them all!

"Arrrrrrggghhhhhnnnnnnggggnnnnn..." I bellowed as I came.

My cock spasming over and over as I poured more cum into Maddie's ass, emptying my balls so hard my head was spinning.

Just as I felt myself start to cum right my cock was pulled from Maddie's ass. It was lathered with cum, ass juice, blood and girl goo and Sam swallowed me whole.

"Mine!!" She mumbled with a mouth full of cock fresh from her daughter's ass.

"Mine!!" She said, slipping my cock out and clamping her lips to Maddie's asshole to eat fresh from the source.

'Holy fuck,' I thought, we're not done yet!!

12