My Grandma's Diaries - Dec 1891

Story Info
My Grandmother's diaries Part 4.
6.5k words
4.58
2.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 4.

Madame's three children are delightful. They are inquisitive, asking lots of questions. The eldest, Raphael, is just eight years old and already a commanding figure. He stands straight, dark hair with a Moorish skin tone, a handsome boy. Marielle is over a year younger, about to turn seven and she is every bit as beautiful as her mother already. Luis is the youngest at four years old, a bundle of energy wrapped up in a perpetual motion machine.

Jacinta explained to them what I was doing there, as a special nurse to help her get well much more rapidly than may otherwise be the case. I told them that by the end of the next week, their mother would be up and about, whole, hale and hearty again. I did ask them to respect their mother's ill-health and try not to bother her too much.

Jacinta told me it was no bother to spend time with her children, to which I apologized, I had meant that at treatment times, I would need complete privacy and early treatments would occur every day. So best wait until called in by Madame. Their governess and tutors will have to be their companions for a few days at least. She nodded and explained to the children that unless called, it would be more polite to be patient and wait.

Luis objected, as only a four year old can, but Jacinta insisted that good manners must prevail at this time.

We ate dinner in Jacinta's room, on her bed. I told the cook that Madame would be eating few western foods but a lot of rice, with fish and white meats. Red meat was off the menu for a while at least. While he was not entirely happy with this, he accepted it.

After that repast, I again undressed Jacinta and massaged her body all over. I caressed her bi, my fingers entering her body, pleasuring her until she had her high ending. What surprised me was that she immediately returned the favour. She stroked my bi and suckled my breasts. She kept this up for quite a while and as I was nowhere near reaching another high ending, I pulled her up to my face and kissed her, our tongues intermingling freely. I held her soft body, her breasts on mine, her head on my shoulder. Soon, her breathing became more regular, deeper, asleep.

In the silence of the night, I gasp in surprise as Jacinta reached for me, taking hold of my busom, teasing my nipples until they were hardened nubs. I opened my legs and pushed my hips forward to start rubbing my heated sex against her thigh. She squeezes my breasts and then opens my sleeping shirt to expose them.

She gently nips at my shoulder and turns my head to her so that our lips meet. We kiss, with just our lips gently touching, then our tongues met as our kiss becomes more passionate. They meet and press against each other, like swords crossing as they battle for dominance. I circle her tongue with mine and she yields to me. I drive my tongue into her hot, sweet mouth. She moans and starts to suck on my tongue.

She reaches down and pulls my nightshirt up, manipulating me to divest me of that gown altogether. "Let's get this off," she whispers with a sensuous tone. "It's in the way of what I want."

I moan and turn around to help her remove the obstacle and noted that she's still wearing her nightshirt. I quickly help strip her of her clothing, ran my hands over her beautiful, soft, body. Distracted by her heavenly breasts, I snuggled down to fondle and suck them, I didn't notice her hand slip into the thatch of hair between my thighs.

I grasp as I feel her fingers enter my now wet love tunnel.

"Mmm already so wet, my love," she whispers with a smug smile.

"You are making me so," I moan as I feel her fingers move within my tight canal. She pumps her fingers inside me and soon, without thought, I move my hips to meet each of her thrusts.

"That's it. Take them in," she says her eyes full of lust. "Take them all."

I moan and call her name as she fingers me, hard and fast. I feel myself getting closer to the edge, ready to leap over that blissful edge to my high end!

"So close," I moan. Her lips form a wicked smile and she brings me closer to the end! "Yes, make an end!" I feel the waves of pleasure sweep out of my bi and through me as she continues to pump her fingers into me.

Jacinta slows and pulls her fingers out and I whimper.

I reached for her and kissed her, deeply and passionately. She holds me responding to my passion.

I slowly get my breath back, and holding her, I say, "Wait a moment, I have something for you." I let go of her, getting out of bed, using the night glow of the moon to light my way to my cases. Opening my travel case, I reach into it, open the false bottom and reach in to get the ivory prong and harness I brought with me.

"Mon Dieu!," she cries as she sees me pulling it on. I tighten the straps and stand in her gaze with this man-thing standing proudly at my front. She laughs and says, "What are you going to do with that?"

"I am going to use you, just like a man would," I replied.

"It's not funny," she says, "I don't like it when my husband baise mois!"

"I know, but I want you to experience the full love a woman can give to another woman," I say and move towards her.

I look at her and smile, "It's me who is going to va te faire foutre." Jacinta was trembling as I approached her, shaking her head a little. I reached for her and touched her fair skin, her busom, making her nipples stand proud and hard. I reached down and touched her yindi, sending a small sensation through her.

I had put the oil bottle on the bedside stand earlier, when I massaged her, but deliberately left it there for this purpose. I put some in my hand and wiped it over the prong, lubrication is essential here. I climbed onto the bed, between her legs, lowered my face to her dark patch of hair and caress her yindi with my tongue. I lap her bi for a few moments, getting it more naturally damp. I wipe my oil covered hand over her bi, providing a little more lubrication.

Sitting up, I take hold of Jacinta's legs, holding them up and kneel forward a little so the head of the prong is resting on her yindi. "No, no," she says, unconvincingly so I ignore her pleas. Pulling back a little, I ease the tool so it slides down her swollen lips, her yinchun, aiming for her hidden cave. My aim is accurate and the head of the device inserts itself into her gap and I push a little.

I've had Li using this on me, and have used it on her a few times, I like it either way, but apart from the hardness and initial lack of heat, it does feel like a real man prong, just not as spongy. I must be careful and not delve too deep or it hits the end of her love canal and can cause some bleeding, other than her normal female cycle, or so Li tells me. I've had sufficient experience with it to know just how far I can go with Li, but not with Jacinta.

The prong fills her and her soft objections are quickly silenced. I gently thrust it in and out of her, ordering her to touch herself, to caress herself, her yindi, her love button. She does not hesitate to comply and soon her coos and ahhs become moans of pleasure. I continue to thrust my hips in and out, pushing and pulling the prong, giving her a pleasure she may never had experienced before. I just keep going, pleasuring her until her body seizes and she shakes in a convulsion of her high ending.

I released her legs and lay flat on her, the prong buried deep inside her. As she recovers, she kisses me, deeply and whispers, "I've never had that before. Not like that!" She gasps her breath, "I hate it when my husband does that to me, but when you do it..." She trailed off.

Soon, I roll off her easing the prong out of her. She gasps again, with a sigh of disappointment. I cuddle back into her, after removing the harness, holding her, covering us with the blanket. Nights are not that cold here this time of year that we need a quilt, thin blankets are usually sufficient. Soon we slept the night away.

I awoke as Jacinta's gentle snores and the light flowing into the room from a half closed curtain roused me. I eased myself out of bed and slid a robe on, to make my morning ablutions. Returning to the room, I noticed my cot was not disturbed. I pulled the blankets off and messed it up, then lay on it, It may not have been necessary, but if one of the children came in unexpectedly, it could get awkward. It was lucky that I did as within minutes of me taking this precaution, all of Jacinta's children came bursting in.

"Stop, children," I urgently whispered holding my hands up and out, "I am preparing Mother for her first treatment!" They stopped. For whatever reason, I remembered the harness with the ivory prong alongside the bed where it had fallen during the night. Fortunately, it was on the side away from the door and I heard a rather sleepy voice, "It's alright, Victoria, I'm able to to maintain my modesty."

I smiled and told the children they could go to the bed as Jacinta sat up. She had the blankets pulled right up to her shoulders and the maid looked at me with a look I knew. Most Westerners would miss that look, but I had seen it on Li Ling's face on many occasions a desire, a lust. Perhaps I could use this, I thought As the children moved, I stepped backward and using my foot, pushed the prong under the bed.

"Madame," I said, "Please, we should not linger too long in bed."

"Yes, but for the moment, my children." She would not be diverted. The children remained for a while, then left to prepare for their day.

"Come, Madame," I said, "Time for your bath."

She smiled, and said, "I like your baths," with a husky voice, full of promise.

Part 5.

Jacinta was insatiable. Seriously, she was wearing me down. For the first three days we spent more time pleasuring each other than we did out of the bedroom.

I had learned her maid's name was Yan Ya, which means "beauty and grace" and looking at her, she is well named. I watched her, closely when I could, asked her about her experience with massage. Seems she sought employment in the Governor's mansion to get away from the life that such skills may bring. I knew this was probably another Li Ling, and one that could provide similar services to Jacinta, if Madame would accept them.

I broached this topic on the forth day. I had Jacinta out of her bedroom, fully dressed and walking around the Mansion's garden. It is warm and a little humid this time of year, and we were walking under parasols wearing light and fine clothes. "After I leave, Madame," I started, making sure there was no-one within hearing distance, "How will you satisfy your urges?"

She smiled a little, "I will ask you, if I may, to leave me one of those wonderful ivory prongs." She hesitated, "Oh, I would pay handsomely, for it, of course."

I nodded, "Yes, I can leave you everything, if you like. I did purchase them for this week."

"I am so sheltered here, I didn't know such things were even available, Victoria. What a wonderful life you must have free from the social restrictions I face daily."

We talked a bit more about these issues then I asked her, in a circumspect manner, if she would take a Chinese lover? Jacinta replied after a few moments thought. "I had not considered such a thing, How would I find one?" she asked, "And how could it be done without arousing other problems?"

I told her that it is possible that her maid could fill that position, discretely. No-one questions her maid being with her and I can make it clear that her "treatments" must continue after I have departed. That gives me an excuse to "train" Yan Ya to perform additional duties.

At first, I thought her hesitant and would not countenance such a thought, but she asked, "Would Yan Ya consent to this? I mean, after all, this gives her a huge tool if she was to decide to use it against me."

"Bigger than the one that your husband uses her for his own pleasure?"

Jacinta wasn't shocked by this statement, she sighed. "I have suspected as much, but Yan Ya says nothing."

"I really don't know if this is so, but she is a servant, who would believe her? Then I would ask her to join us for your 'treatment', this afternoon, if you like." Jacinta thought for a moment, then nodded. "She is beautiful and I am sure she would willingly join you if she was invited."

In the short time I had been there, and the few conversations I'd had with Lady Cook, I found her to be a font of knowledge, but not a gossip. I asked her about Yan Ya, and a troubled look appeared on her face for a moment. Again, a Westerner would ordinarily have missed it, but I saw it.

"She is providing additional service to the Master?" I asked. A look of surprise came over her face, again fleetingly. "Oh, I thought so. And to the major-domo too?" A slight shake of the head. "Well, perhaps we should put a stop to that, then."

"It is the duty that is performed willingly that gives the best service to the household." I had to stop and think about that. "Sometimes the person who is performing the service would give the household more if they could." A slight chill ran over me, Lady Cook was far more perceptive than I had thought. "I have wondered if perhaps Madame could use Yan Ya's skills to better advantage."

"And would other members of the household feel, perhaps, that Yan Ya would take too much upon herself?"

"Only the major-domo, but then, who is he that would argue about changes to Yan Ya's role?"

"It is of no consequence what our friend Miguel thinks."

"Unfortunately, that is not always the case," Lady Cook informed me, "It seems he too provides an additional service to our Master. Madame and Master no longer share rooms, haven't done so since Master Luis was born."

I wasn't shocked really, it explained a number of things about Miguel and his relationship with the Governor. Physical relations between men is not the issue for me that it has become amongst my countrymen in recent years. Their hypocrisy is outstanding on this issue. Such men are forced to hide to avoid disgrace, even if they are the very men honored for their work to build this Empire from India to Canada, to South Africa to Australia and New Zealand. It was only within the last few years that intimate relations between men was made outlaw.

*[Ed: The The Criminal Law Amendment Act of 1885 came into effect. Ostensibly to outlaw child marriage and raised the age of consent to 16 years. A lesser known consequence of the Act was to outlaw homosexuality until the prosecution of Oscar Wilde, 1895. Remained that way until 1967 in England and Wales, 1981, Scotland, 1982, Northern Ireland. Interesting that lesbians faced no such legal restrictions, were only prevented from being married.] *

"I see," I replied.

"But," Lady Cook continued, "Perhaps Madame could take Yan Ya and you can continue her lessons in the ways of Ànmó."

"I may have some knowledge, but I have little skill," I replied.

"As does Yan Ya," said Lady Cook, "But I know she would much prefer to use that knowledge on Madame."

"And not on the Master then?" I asked.

"There are many other women who could fill that role for Master, willingly," Lady Cook replied. We both knew what she was talking about and I knew she understood why I was really there. "I will talk to Madame and see if it is possible." I knew it was, but I couldn't let her know that. "Would you inform Yan Ya that her presence will be required in Madame's room at 2:00 pm. I will inform Madame I think it appropriate that Yan Ya continue my treatment with Madame after I have left. We shall see if Madame accepts her presence then, I suggest." Lady Cook nodded. There was more to their relationship than just cook and maid, but now was not the time to explore that.

I prepared Jacinta, had her clad in a simple robe, had oils on the night stand, and a clean sheet on the bed. When it was time, Jacinta rang for Yan Ya to join us. A few moments later, Yan Ya knocked on the door.

"I asked Madame if it was proper for you to attend her in this matter. She has no objection, but are you comfortable with serving Madame in this way?"

Yan Ya looked at me shyly, coquettishly even, but I saw what was behind her eyes. She nodded, and I asked her about her experience with anmo. She outlined something more than just a beginner's knowledge. I knew by just listening to her she was likely being trained to be working in a brothel, but for whatever reason, she was spared that life.

(Taoists have a term for women in the life, fángzhongshù, a word I only recently learned which seems a lot more genteel than "fallen woman" or "tart". I know what I am, and I am neither "fallen" nor "a tart", I chose this life because I had no viable option and I will have sufficient resources to be a totally independent woman. In the mean time I am having a good time, enjoying 'ta de ma', or 'da pao'. Both those terms seem to be more closely related to the Western word, "fuck" than "intimate relations", but I do not care.)

I quizzed her closely and there was a puzzlement that appeared on her face. "I have been training almost since the day I arrived in Hong Kong to learn the Chinese ways of the healing arts. Anmo is one area where Western medicine has no genuine equivalent and is most efficacious for men and women." Not entirely true, but Western massagers are known as "rubbers", are all men, and have little or no dealings with women that I am aware of.

"If you would help prepare Madame," I said, "Madame' si'l vous plait!". I indicated to Jacinta that we were to begin.

Initially, I had Yan Ya to undo the buttons on Jacinta's clothing, then the laces, to slowly undress her, and give little touches that would help bring Jacinta to a higher arousal. "You may not be aware, Yan Ya, but Western women are likely to descend into a state of hysteria more easily than Chinese women. This is because Western women are largely unaware of their Chi, so that imbalance has a greater effect. The aim of this treatment of Madame is to bring far better balance to her Chi." I told Yan Ya, as I instructed her where to touch.

On her part, Yan Ya was quickly aware of what I was instructing her to do and she started caressing Jacinta without me instructing her. She looked at me the first few times when she did that, and I nodded. A smile came into her eyes, as she removed each item of clothing. Soon Marie-Clare was naked before us.

"Come, Madame, lay on the bed, face down, please." Her breast were full and her nipples stood out, a sign of her arousal.

I instructed Yan Ya to massage Madame from the feet upwards. The feet in Chinese massage are very important as they reflect every part of the body, the toes are the head and neck, the instep of the foot is the torso and so on. Starting there indicates those areas of the body that need the most attention. For Jacinta it was certainly the hips and upper thighs.

I had Jacinta open her limbs for Yan Ya to gain better access to the upper, inner thighs. I was watching Yan Ya, closely, and as she got closer to Madame's bi, she was becoming more aroused herself. This is definitely what we were aiming for. She couldn't help herself, I suspect. As she massaged that area, the edge of her hand would come into contact with Jacinta's now swollen bi, a little more often than would normally be expected.

Working over Madame's buttocks, a softer and lingering massage, I instructed Yan Ya to caress her gently, feel for any tightness in the underlying muscle. Madame's gentle moans were more sensual than those of someone in pain, and Yan Ya knew it.

"To make it a bit easier on yourself, Yan Ya, I suggest you may benefit from removing your uniform. That way you will have much more freedom to reach both sides of Madame's back and shoulders."

"To bare skin, nurse?"

"If that makes you feel more comfortable," I replied, blandly.

Yan Ya stood straight and removed the pinafore from her dress. This was quickly followed by her dress and slippers. Her camisole fell to the floor and I saw that like many Chinese women, she wasn't wearing any busom support. While her breasts were not large, they were shapely, pert mounds with smallish nipples that peaked like sharp points. She stood with nothing but a pair of smallish pantaloons on. She looked at me, as I looked at her, and slowly undid the tie to loosen her pantaloons. They fell away and she too was naked. She stood looking at me without any embarrassment or unease.

12