My Grandmother’s Cookbook Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife seems to enjoy her new state of mind.
7.7k words
4.56
11k
6

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story could fall into a few different categories. I placed it into the one listed, but you decide which one it should be listed under.

This story became very long, so I broke it into more chapters. The next chapter will be posted soon.

Please forgive the spelling and the grammar. I am not a writer and do not pretend to be one. I do this for my own fun.

Thank you for reading my stories.

My Grandma's Cookbook Ch3

The next morning, I woke up with the sun coming through the window and the sound of the ocean waves lapping on the shore. I got up and stepped out on the balcony, still naked from the night before. The sun was bright, and there was the smell of the ocean in the air. Our balcony was closed off on both ends with only a rail on the waterside. I stood there watching the early risers, jogging, and walking the beach. There were some fishermen down the way trying their luck.

"Good Morning," I heard Kim say from behind me. I turned to see her also naked as she stepped out on the balcony next to me.

"Happy Birthday, sweety," I said.

"Thank you."

I ask, "How are you doing?"

"Last night seems a little hazy; I didn't drink that much, did I?"

"No, I think you only had three drinks."

"I remember going out to eat at the Italian restaurant and the waiter. Then walking back to the room."

"Do you remember the dress you wore?"

"Ah, Ya. Did I not wear the slip under it?

"Yes, you looked hot. Luigi sure liked it."

"Oh, My. You're not upset with me, are you?"

"For what, you having a good time."

"No, for letting other people see my bald pussy."

"Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Yes."

"Are you ashamed of yourself?"

"No. I liked it; It made me feel young again."

"Did you cheat on me?"

"No."

"There is no reason I should be upset with you."

"But about the other things."

"What other things?"

"Well, did I really give you a blowjob on the beach?"

"Ya."

"Did I walk naked through the hotel?"

"Ya."

"Did we really have some of the best sex ever?"

"Ya."

"Then, I'm doing great! I'm a little sore where you banged me hard, but I loved it."

"I'm sorry if I hurt you."

"The pleasure was more than worth it. I'm willing to suffer a little pain for an orgasm like that again. Now, if we are through with the conversation, I'm sure hungry. So let's get some breakfast."

"Sounds good"

We went back inside to get dressed. "What other clothes did you bring for me?"

"Why do you think that?"

"We have been married for 30 years, I know you."

"Well, I was going to give them to you later, but, ok, here." I handed her the bag with the items I had brought. She reached in and pulled out a lite blue sundress and held it out to see. It was a simple strapless peasant dress. The hem was cut above the knees. Two elastic bands held the dress up, one at the waist and the other above the breast line. The material was so thin; you could almost see through it.

"Hum, I like it, but what else is in the bag," Kim asked as she reached in again.

This time she pulled out a red silk blouse and a black skirt. She held it out to look at them. The red blouse was cut just above the nipples and held up with two small straps that went over the shoulders. The skirt's waist was high, showing off the person's hips wearing it. The hem was also high, just below the crotch. There was a slit cut up the back.

"Looks interesting," she said.

"I think those would be good for your birthday dinner out."

Next, she pulled out the second bathing suit and held it out. The suit was a bright yellow one-piece. Each narrow strap started at the shoulder, working its way down, barely covering the breasts, then meeting at the pubic mound. The material continued through the legs, barely covering the pussy, then between the butt cheeks to joint back up at the shoulders.

"Wow, not much fabric is there?"

"You have been wanting to tan more skin!"

"I 'm keeping an open mind." Finally, she pulled the last item from the bag, a red jeweled butt plug. "What do we have here?" she said as she held the toy out.

"Ok, I might have gone too far with that."

"No, I said I was keeping an open mind. We'll see how things progress." She picked back up the sundress and put it on.

"Let me put on some makeup, and I will be ready." I got dressed and sat down. As I waited, I thought to myself, that went better than I thought it would. She might even consider wearing the butt plug.

"I'm ready," Kim said as she stepped out of the bathroom. The sundress fit her perfectly; the top crossed her breast just above her areoles. Tight at her waist, the hem rested slightly above her knees. She didn't really need makeup cause of her natural skin color, but she liked to wear a small amount of eyeliner. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail the way I like it. I know she is a mature woman, but she looked like she was in her late thirties.

"Wow, you look so hot; if you don't want breakfast, I would be willing to do you right now." She laughed, "Down, boy, you will get some later. But, first, I need to eat."

"Ok. If you're ready, let's go." We walked out the door and headed to a small breakfast place down the street. Today she was a little more conservative, holding the dress down when the wind blew. We walked into the Diner, "Hello, 2 for breakfast?" the waitress asked.

"Yes, please," I replied.

"Would you like coffee?"

"Yes, 2, please."

The waitress returned with the coffee, Tim. I have to go to the restroom."

"Sure." As I put some cream and sugar into both coffees, I added a couple of drops of the potion to Kim's. She returned and sat down right next to me, sipped her coffee, and looked at the menu.

The waitress came over to us and took our order.

"So, what are we doing today?" Kim asked.

"There is a natural preserve I have heard about, so I reserved some bikes so we could ride the trails."

"They are not hard dirt trails, are they?"

"No, the ones I picked are easy and paved."

"Good." Just then, the waitress brought us our breakfast. As we ate the food, Kim asked a bunch of questions, will we see any wildlife?"

"The website said you will see many types of birds and some small animals, and you may even see some turkeys this time of year."

"Great, did you bring the camera?"

"Of course, I did."

"You always think of everything."

"I try."

"One last question, how long were the trails?"

"We should only take a couple of hours."

"Do you have anything planned after the bike ride?"

"They also have Kayaks; I figured we would bring our bathing suits and explore the waterways."

"That sounds like fun."

"Ok, let me pay this bill, then we will go back and get our stuff, and we will be off on our adventure.

We returned to the room and packed a small cooler with some drinks and water. While she was in the bathroom, I added three drops to her water bottle. I grabbed the camera bag, along with a bag with our suits and towels. We were off to the natural preserve.

I found the bike rental and got our bikes. They were old fashion types, mine was a three-speed, and Kim's was the old school girls bike with the low crossbars

We got on the bikes and were about to start, "Kim, here is your water, don't forget to keep hydrated."

"That's a good idea," she said as she drank some of the water.

The website was right; the trails were fairly empty, peddling was easy, and plenty of birds. We often stopped so Kim could take pictures of the wildlife. Once in a while, she let me take some pictures of her. She would pose by a few flowers or next to a tree. I took a photo of her on a bench. She casually pulled the dress higher, showing her thighs and her hip. The potion was beginning to do its job.

We rode further and stopped for a drink of water. The trail was open for ways and looked like a good place for photos. I posed Kim on the bike. The first shots were taken from the side of her sitting on the seat, facing forward with one foot on the pedal. She pulled the dress up high enough to show a hip. I tried to coax her to show more, but she said maybe later.

The next series of photos were of her riding. She sat bare assed on the seat, letting the dress fall around her. I took some pictures of her as she rode away, then some more as she came back toward me.

"Do you have enough?" she said.

"One more time, and I will be done." As she rode away, she reached behind herself and pulled the dress up, showing her but to the camera. Then she turned around and rode toward me. Then she got close, she pulled the drees around her waist and quickly opened and closed her legs. I managed to get one photo of her with her legs open. Kim was having a great time flirting and being a little daring.

We got back on the bikes and headed off. The trail wandered through the woods, eventually coming out to an open field. On the far side, I saw a large patch of wildflowers.

"Kim, look over there," as I pointed to the patch.

"Wow, I can smell the flowers from here. Can we go over and get some pictures?" Kim asked.

"Sure, follow me; I turned the bike off the trail and headed down a smaller one. I rode through the tall grass till I reached the edge of the flower patch. Kim pulled up right next to me.

"This is so beautiful. Could you take a picture of me in the middle?"

"I would love to. Have you been drinking your water?"

"I have been busy."

"Kim! Water."

"Ok," she took a big gulp. "There, are you happy?"

"Yes. How would you like me to pose you?"

"You know best; you're the photographer." I looked over the spot and the light.

"Ok, I want you to sit over here in the biggest group of flowers facing away from the sun." I got the flash unit from the bag to fill in the shadows on her face.

"Now extend your legs out and prop yourself up with your one arm. Good." As I moved around, I clicked off a few photos.

"Now, I want you to lean back on both arms with your legs straight out." Just as I took the pictures, a gust of wind lifted the dress onto her waist.

"Crap."

"What?" Kim said as she straightened her dress.

"That was the perfect photo of you, but the wind lifted your dress."

"Let me see." I brought the camera over to her and pushed the previous picture button. She looked at the four photos on the screen. The first, the gust just caught the dress and began to lift it. The second the dress was haft way to her waist but not covering her chest. The third, the dress was highest, covering her chest and face but exposing her crotch. In the final picture, her face and chest were in view, but the dress had landed on her lap, still exposing her crotch.

"They aren't that bad; let's do them again."

"Ok, lean back." Kim did as ask, but she pressed her arms together, revealing more of her cleavage.

"That's good, now turn so you are on your right side." She leaned back on her right arm. She pulled the dress's fabric down with her left hand to expose the top of her areolas. I felt my cock stirring to stir seeing her in these poses.

"Very good. Now bring your left knee closer to your face." Kim raised her leg; as she did, the material of the dress slid down her thigh and bunched up at her crotch.

"Yes, that's it." Kim didn't need any more directions. In the next picture, she pulled the fabric of the top of the dress down to expose her breasts.

"That's it, Kim, show me what I want to see." Next, she rolled over, leaning back on both arms. With her legs together, she raised her knees high, causing the dress to slide to her waist.

"Perfect." Looking straight into my eyes, she smiled and spread her legs wide apart. She sat there posing for the camera with her legs wide, her gash spread open, and her juices seeping from her gaping hole. She looked at the bulge in my shorts and smiled.

"Is this a good pose, Mr. Photographer? Or would you like one like this?" She rolled over onto her hands and knees to show me her bare ass. In her butt hole was the red jeweled butt plug I had given her.

Looking over her shoulder at the large bulge in my shorts, "I see you like this one."

I stopped taking pictures for a minute. "Don't stop now, Mr. Photographer; I have a lot more poses." She stood up, pushed the dress down, letting It fall to the ground. Standing there naked, she turned with her back to me, spread her legs wide, then bent over at the waist, clutching her ankles. The potion was working. A few days ago, the wife I knew would have never allowed me to take these kinds of pictures. Plus, I would have never gotten a butt plug in her ass and taken a photo of it.

Looking back through her legs, she reached back and spread her cunt wide, then said, "Having this toy in my ass has set my pussy on fire. Why don't you stick your cock in it and put the fire out?"

I undid my shorts, pulled them down over my engorged cock, and kicked them off. Stepping behind her, I rubbed her open slit, collecting some of her juices wiping them over my cock. I eased my shaft between her legs, putting the head against the entrance of her waiting snatch. I could feel the heat of her hot cunt on my cock.

"I need your hard cock, now!" she said as she reached back, grabbing my balls, pulling me towards her, forcing my dick into her gash. "Oh, fuck, that's what I need! Now fuck me hard like you did last night.

I took hold of her hips and began to fuck her slow and steady. "You like this, don't you? You little tramp."

"Oh, Yes, I do. Give it, to me, harder."

"You want it Harder?"

"Harder, Please, Harder!"

I quicken the pace, slamming my shaft deep inside her hot wet cunt.

"Yes, Yes, Harder, Harder."

I was fucking her so hard I felt her butt plug hitting my pubic bone, forcing it deep into her ass.

"Oh, the butt plug is going to make me cum."

"You can't cum yet! I'm not close!"

"I'm cumming." She cried out. Then she became limp.

I needed to unload my balls and didn't stop my assault of her cunt. I just kept slamming my cock deep inside her sloppy wet pussy. She regained her senses and began to push back against my thrusts.

"Fuck, I think I'm going, to cum, again."

I felt my ball swelling, cum working its way to my dick. Finally, with three more thrusts so hard, almost knocking her to the ground, I grunted loudly and blew my load deep in her cunt.

Just as Kim screamed out, "I'm cumming." She passed out and fell to the ground.

I slumped to my knees and rolled over next to her.

Hearing voices off in the distance, I slowly opened my eyes. I looked over to Kim. "Kim, Kim, wake up."

"Ha, what?"

"We must have passed out!"

"We did?"

"Yes, we did."

"How long?"

"Maybe 20 minutes. We should get dressed and get out of here. I heard voices." I peeked my head above the flowers to check. I saw a couple walking away on the trail.

"The coast is clear. Let's go." Kim stood up walked over to her dress. I watched her as she bent over to pick it up. She knew I was looking at her backside. She deliberately spread her legs to afford me a better view of her ass with the red jeweled plug sticking out.

Looking back between her legs, "Should I take the plug out or leave it in?"

"If you're comfortable with it in, I would say leave it in."

"I kind of." We both stood up, put on our clothes, and headed back to the bike rental. After we dropped off the bikes, I asked Kim, "Do you want to do the Kayaking?

"If you don't mind, the ride and sex wore me out. Can we go to the beach instead?"

"Sure."

We drove back to the hotel and changed into our suits. Kim put on her yellow one and wrapped a black net sarong around her waist. She put on her big hat and picked up the bag. We headed out to the beach.

We stopped to look over the ocean; the waves were gently lapping against the shore. The soft breeze blew over our bodies, and the smell of the sea air filled our noses. The beach was sparsely populated with the major crowd at the pier. The sand It was warm as we walked to two empty lounge chairs and planted ourselves down. Kim pulled a magazine from the bag and began to read. I did what I always do when I'm at the beach, I people-watch. Looking around, I saw the two women from yesterday at the pool. They were standing waist-deep in the water, talking to each other.

To the right of them, I saw the young couple. She was lying on her front. Her head turned toward me, with her eyes closed. He was kneeling behind her, massaging her shoulders and back. I watched them for a few minutes. He worked his hands over her back, kneading her muscles. Then undid the top of her bathing suit and pulled it open. I could see the pale flesh of her breasts. He continued farther down and commenced to massage her thighs. He was working his way higher, venturing close to her genitalia. He must have brushed against the crotch of her suit cause her eyelids fluttered, and her lips formed the shape of an O. I was too far to hear, but I imagine she let out a soft moan.

The show was just starting to become interesting when she turned her head back to him and said something. He quickly gathered their stuff as she refastened the back of her suit. They both got up and briskly walked back to the hotel. As they passed, I heard her say, "I want you to do my ass like you did last night." With a big smile, He nodded yes.

Kim looked over the top of her magazine at me, "Did she say what I think she said?"

"You mean something about doing her ass?"

"Yes, what do you think that meant?"

"I would say she wants him to fuck her ass." Then, in a jester of doubt, she raised her eyebrows in disbelief.

She looked back down to her magazine and talked to herself, "Why do men think women want their ass to be fucked."

I ignored her comment and continued people watching.

I saw the couple Kim had spoken to at the pool a few chairs down. The wife was sitting up looking out to the water; the husband was lying on his side facing his wife. Her suit was different from yesterday. This one looked to be much more risqué. From what I could tell, it was all white and very sheer. The hips were cut high to her ribs, showing her smooth hips. The front was cut very deep to below her waist, the material barely containing her C cup size breast.

She got up went in the water. She waded out dropped down to her neck, not getting her hair wet. She stood back up and headed to her chair. As she came closer, she noticed Kim and waved.

"Kim, the woman from the pool yesterday is here on the beach, and she is waving to you." Kim looked up and waved back.

The woman walked towards us. As she came closer, I could easily see through the wet fabric of her suit and make out her brown areoles. They were the size of silver dollars and twice as thick. Her nipples were the size of my pinky finger and very noticeable.

She stopped and stood directly in front of us.

"Hello, I'm Janey, from the pool yesterday."

"Yes, I recognized you. I'm Kim, and this is Tim.

Kim and Janey began to talk. I tried to act like I was listening but was distracted by Janey's bathing suit. I tried not to stare at her crotch, but it was difficult. The wet material pulled tight against her skin made it hard not to notice her bald eagle. There were some small bumps at the top of her slit. That looked like they could be from a pierced clit hood.

I had to break my stare, so I looked back to my wife. Her legs were open wide enough to allow anyone a view of her barely covered snatch. As they continued their conversation when I noticed both of them stealing glances at each other's crotches. Janey's nipples had swollen and become very prominent, pushing out the fabric of her suit.

Kim stopped trying to be obvious about looking at Janey's body and became transfixed on her crotch.

"I love your bathing suit!"

"Thank you, the suit you wore yesterday inspired me to buy it."

"Oh, really?"