My Grandmother’s Neighbor

Story Info
Got some good dick from my grandmother's neighbor.
1.7k words
4.29
68.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I separated from my husband when I was 28 years old and moved in with my grandmother until I could save some money and get a place of my own. While there I caught my grandmother eyeing our single neighbor that lived across the street. He was closer to my mother's age than mines but there were times when he got my attention also. From time to time we would carry on small talk with each other but there was never any flirting or any sign that he paid any real attention to me. One day when I saw him returning from riding his bike I mentioned that's what I needed to be doing (exercising) since I thought I could lose a few pounds on my back side.

He smiled and before I could walk off he said, "Excuse me for saying so but it is a very nice size already."

His comment caught me off guard and I felt like I was blushing. Both of us walked back to our homes and when I got inside I immediately looked at my butt in the mirror. After that day whenever I would go outside I always tried to make sure he got a glimpse of my butt. If he wasn't outside I imagined he was always looking at me from one of his front windows.

Eventually I moved into my own place but always made a point to go by and speak to him when I visited my grandmother. I could tell he found me attractive but he never said anything inappropriate. I did catch him trying to get a peek at my butt.

About two weeks later I stopped by my grandmother on the way to a friend's wedding. I was not in the wedding but wanted to look nice in case I showed up in any of the pictures. He was in his garage and he didn't take his eyes off me. When I told him where I was going he said "if you have time afterwards why don't you stop by after you leave the wedding."

I told him I didn't think my grandmother would approve of my car being parked in his driveway and with that he gave me his cellphone number and told me to text him if I changed my mind and he would make sure to open the garage so I could drive right in unnoticed.

Instead of attending the after party I did text him and he texted back and just told me to flash the headlights when I drove up. I did just that and the garage opened and closed behind me. I was nervous. He was dressed casual and smelled good. We made small talk and even though I felt safe with him I felt like I was naked. I was "hot."

I kept moving my right leg back and forth and thought I needed to go before I made a fool of myself. Without warning he told me to stand up. I did and then he told me to slowly take my panties off. I didn't argue with him and with his urging slowly slipped my panties off. He had me face away from him and started to unbutton my dress from the back. I was breathing heavily and when he finished removing my dress he started to suck the cheeks of my butt. He even ran his tongue up and down the crack separating my buttocks. It felt so good. He turned off the lights but we could still see each other but just barely.

He led me to the bedroom and laid me across his king size bed. My legs were hanging off the edge of the bed when he lifted them and pushed them back toward my chest. He parted the lips of my cunt with his fingers and took my clit in his mouth. His mouth was so warm and soothing but my clit became hard and he went to work tonguing the tip of it. In no time I was in another world. His tongue felt so good. He tongued and played with my clit for at least an hour and I could feel my wetness running out of me and see it around his mouth. Finally I started to cum from him eating me. I couldn't even speak. All I could do was moan and moan I did. My nut was so intense all I could do was push his head away. I have never felt so good. I pulled myself to the center of the bed and just relaxed in the satisfaction.

All this time he was shirtless but still had on his pants. I saw him stand up and slip his pants off. I was anxious to see that bulge in his pants. When his shorts came off my mouth fell open. I couldn't take my eyes of it. It wasn't fully erect but I could see it was still rising. He sat next to me on the bed while my breathing eased but he took my hand and placed it around his penis. It was really hard now and I enjoyed the feel of it. After about 10 minutes he raised up over me, lifted my legs back and positioned the head of his dick between the lips of my cunt. He inched it in slowly and I tried to spread my legs wider to accommodate him but I could only spread them so wide. Suddenly he forced the rest of his black dick in me and I grabbed him and held his as close as I could. He whispered in my ear how he had been wanted to fuck me, how he had been wanting to get his black dick between my legs. I felt it all.

He humped me slowly and after about a dozen short strokes he would withdraw the full length and immediately plunge it all back in me. I took it but grunted with each plunge. It was great. I could hear my wetness each time he went in and out of me. Finally I had to holler, "I'm cumming."

I just kept repeating that over and over. I laid there and cried. Not from hurt or regret but because it had never been so good. When he withdrew from me I watched him pull it out. It was coated with my cum. It was like I had been clogged up. It was so thick and gooey and coated his penis. He was still hard and when I asked had he cum all he said was "There is plenty of time for that. Besides, we are not finished."

I wanted to give him a blow job but he said there was plenty of time for that later. All he wanted now was to get his dick me.

We really didn't kiss hug or make out. He was just giving me the fucking of my life.

I wasn't fully rested when he put me on all 4's (doggie style) and entered my cunt from the back. Wow, he went deep. Felt like it was in my stomach. I laid my head against the bed spread and just enjoyed his big dick moving in and out of my cunt. He slowed and told me to throw it back at him. I was clueless but when he started moving my hips back and forth toward him I quickly got the message. He gave me pointers along the way but this time he was the one moaning. Hearing him call my name just turned me on more and I got more and more into it.

I smiled when I hear him say, "Damn girl, you want this black dick don't you?" I couldn't get enough.

All you could hear in the darkness of the room was me grunting and the sound of the wetness between my legs as I slid his black dick in and out of me.

Finally he withdrew, stood on the floor at the edge of the bed and roughly pulled me to him. Again, he entered me from behind and this time he took charge. Each stroke had a purpose and both of us were about to climax. Five more minutes passed with him stroking me none stop. On cue both of us could be heard saying, "I'm cumming."

It was so intense and so loud anyone outside could have heard us. He collapsed across my back and we laid in that position for a few minutes until I turned to face him. I lost it again. Grabbed his face with both hands and started kissing him all over his face. I told him in no uncertain terms "you got some good dick."

I got to his house around 10:30 PM. It was now 3:45 AM and we continued to make love off and on until 6:30 AM. Almost walking bowlegged I regrettably had to get dressed and be on my way. When I walked from the master bath back thru the bedroom he was laying there stroking it. I said, "Damn, you had all that in me?" He laughed and said, "You got to come back."

I said, "Try keeping me away." He walked toward the garage, still naked, and suddenly I thought my grandmother might see me leaving. I panicked. He laughed and told me not to worry because she left between 7:00 and 7:30 almost every morning (to run errands he guessed and to beat the crowds).

It was about 7:05 and he just said, "Take your panties off. I want to eat you again."

He didn't have to ask twice. I didn't even undress. After removing my panties he put me in a chair, pushed my dress up around my waist, spread my legs and started eating me. This man could eat some pussy. WOW! I didn't think I could cum again but cum was seeping out of me in 20 minutes.

I sat there in the chair with my legs open looking out of the small opening in the blinds. About 7:40 my grandmother garage opened and she pulled away. I gave her a few minutes to clear the neighborhood, kissed him goodbye, got a feel of that big dick and got in my car and pulled away.

I wasn't sure how I was going to keep this a secret from my grandmother but I'll worry about that tomorrow. Where there is a will there is a way and it is going to be hard to get me away from that dick.