My Grandparents Helper Pt. 03

Story Info
Lizzie is offered to the workers as a hiring bonus.
3k words
4.27
29.9k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I linger in the bath until the water runs cold. I'm at my grandparents house for what I thought would be the beginning of a summer job helping them with their handyman business, but instead I've been drugged, eaten out by my Gran, fucked by my Grandpop, and most recently been fucked in my ass by my Dad. My body is feeling tender and sensitive, but also strangely invigorated. I've never had so many orgasms, and it was all with family members.

I get out of the bath and wrap a towel around me, waiting for Gran to instruct me on what's next. I find another sundress laid out on the bed, no underwear or bra provided. I slip on the tiny, thin dress and admire my perky boobs and prominent nipples poking through the fabric. You can see everything in this dress. And when a breeze comes by, my bare and recently shaved pussy will also be on display.

Voices come from the kitchen area and I wander in to see all four seats of the small round table taken. Gran and Grandpop are seated, along with two men I've never seen. One of the men is young and baby-faced. He can't be much older than my eighteen years. The other man is big and meaty, with the build of a line-backer that let himself go. His gut has him sitting further out from the table than everyone else. He's at least my Dad's age, but maybe older. He looks weathered with wrinkles and tanned skin, and smells faintly of cigarettes.

"Lizzie, come meet our new hires Chuck and TJ," Gran introduces. Chuck is the older man and TJ is the young guy. Both of them smile at me warmly.

I wave politely, wondering what the men think of my very exposed outfit. Neither man indicates its out of the ordinary as they continue chatting with my grandparents. I stand awkwardly off to the side uncertain what to do with myself.

Grandpop looks up briefly before patting his thigh for me to come sit. I hesitate and he stops talking to look at me sternly.

"Lizzie. I don't like to be kept waiting," he warns.

I hustle over to him and perch awkwardly on his thigh, tucking my skirt down.

Grandpop grunts in disapproval and shifts me in his lap to position both of my thighs spread over his lap making the dress ride up and expose me. "Fellas, I want you to properly meet my granddaughter. She'll be your bonus every week for a job well done." One hand wraps around my waist while the other one dips down to my sex, sliding up and down my slit.

I gasp and try to cover what he's doing with my hands, but he swats me away before continuing to rub me, making juices start to flow as I get turned on. I lay my head back on Grandpop's shoulder, too embarrassed to make eye contact with anyone at the table, trying to focus on the feelings of his hand and not the audience.

"She's clean if either one of you want a taste before signing your paperwork," Gran supplies helpfully, standing up from the table.

"You sure she's willing?" Chuck asks in a deep raspy voice.

"Of course she's willing. Aren't you Lizzie?" Grandpop slips a finger inside me and pumps it in and out making wet slurping noises as my pussy grips his finger greedily. I moan and move my hips to chase the feeling. Grandpop chuckles at my whorish behavior. He already knows how to work my body.

After a few more pumps of his finger, he pushes me up to stand and then picks me up and lays me flat on my back on the kitchen table.

"Do whatever you want with her. We'll call this a signing bonus." Grandpop pulls my tits out of the top of the sundress and yanks the skirt up and out of the way.

"Wait!" I yell. It's one thing to fuck my family, but I don't know these men. Gran slaps me quickly between my legs. Ow! She just slapped my pussy! What the fuck?

"You'll do exactly as we say or I'll tell your mother what a disappointment you are at your job and tell her that I caught you fucking your father. I have pictures from your little romp this afternoon. Think of how that would break your mother's heart."

I stare at Gran from my prone position on the table with my mouth dropped open. I can't believe she took pictures of her own son and granddaughter. Then again she has been encouraging this from the beginning. I close my mouth and opened my thighs, staring insolently at both of my grandparents. Gran smiles sweetly at my silent agreement and tweaks one of my nipples before patting me on the head.

"The only rule is not to come inside her pussy. Any other hole is fine. We charge extra for breeding." I try not to flinch from my Gran's warning. At least she doesn't want to get me pregnant. That should be comforting.

Both men nod in agreement, rising from their chairs and moving closer to where I'm laying.

Grandpop and Gran leave the room and I'm left staring at the men as they stare back at me. Not me. My body. I'm not a person to them right now.

TJ is the first to reach for me, going straight for my breasts. He starts rubbing and pinching my nipples. His hands are calloused for someone so young, and it feels good on my skin. He's not too rough and I think I may actually like having him touch me.

Chuck on the other hand is scary. The way he looks at me is like he's deciding how he wants to hurt me. I don't like being hurt.

"How do you want to do this? Do you want to take turns?" TJ asks Chuck. How polite, I think.

"You go first. She won't be able to do much more after I'm done with her." Chuck's statement sends chills through my body and I involuntarily close my legs. Rough hands pull them apart as Chuck makes it known that my cooperation is mandatory.

TJ unbuckles his belt and removes his pants and t-shirt. He's kind of wiry and lean. He's already got an erection jutting out from his torso. It looks slimmer than the ones I've had so far. My Dad and Grandpop have huge cocks.

TJ leans over the table near my head and goes right for my mouth. I don't have much experience with this but I remember my Gran's warning and instantaneously open my mouth for TJ's dick. He slides it right in and grabs the back of my head, gathering my hair in his hand. Because he's not too big I actually enjoy this a bit. I use my tongue on his shaft as he slides in and out of my mouth. TJ starts getting more excited and puts a little more pressure going deeper as I try not to gag. His other hand roams over my upper body and I can feel he's not going to last too much longer. TJ pushes deep and spasms, hitting the side of the table with his thighs. Cum shoots down my throat in thick streams as I swallow.

That wasn't so bad I think. I smile sweetly at the guy as he kind of pets my head in appreciation.

"Thanks Lizzie. I needed that."

I feel my ankle yanked as I'm pulled to the edge of the table and focus back on Chuck.

"How cute. I'm not going to play as nice as young buck. I like my little girls to know who's in charge." Chuck pushes two large fingers roughly into my pussy causing me to flinch.

"I hear you like fucking your Daddy. I want you to call me Daddy every time you see me. Understand?" He keeps ramming his hand inside me hard.

"Yes." I manage trying not to wince from the way he's jamming into me.

"Yes, what?" he says with another rough push.

"Yes, Daddy!" I grunt as he does it again. He leans in and sucks hard on my pussy lips, one at a time, releasing them with a pop after he gets them plump and swollen. His mouth travels to my clit sucking hard on it, again making it more painful than pleasurable and I try not to fight him. His fingers continue delving into me as his mouth alternates between soothing licks and then hard sucks. I can feel my body adjusting to his attentions.

"You're fucking tight. I'm going to have fun loosening you up." Chuck laughs, pulling his fingers out of me and smearing my juices on my thigh. He walks out of the room and TJ stands there stroking his cock, hard again from watching Chuck play with me.

Is that it? I wonder. God, I hope so, and debate getting off the table. TJ decides to bide the time by wrapping my hand around his cock while we wait and proceeds to fuck my hand. Man he's easy to please.

Moments later, Chuck comes back with his hands full. I can only guess that my Gran supplied the sex toys he's carrying, but who knows what he was told about this meeting. Maybe he brought them from home. There's rope and what looks like a ball gag along with some very large dildos. I don't even get time to panic.

"Sorry young buck. My turn," Chuck says as he pulls my hand off TJ's cock and proceeds to tie that hand and my other hand together before securing both hands stretched out above me and tied to one of the table legs. Chuck flips me over onto my belly and hangs my ass over the end of the table. My ankles are then tied and pulled to the opposite table legs. My toes barely skim the floor and my wrists hurt from the pressure of being stretched. The dress is knotted and twisted out of the way, tucking it back in on itself.

I hear the click of a camera and turn my head to see Gran smiling behind Chuck, using her cell phone to take pictures of my position. "I need to remember this one for next time. Love how handy you are Chuck!" Gran praises him.

"Thanks Martha. I'd be happy to help set her up any time you need me to." Chuck proceeds to line up his toys on the table by my hip."You want to film this for your collection?"

"Absolutely. I'll need to show that extra service we're offering to clients. This will be a great marketing video."

"Gran!" I complain. I did not agree to be filmed. "What if someone sees me?!"

"Please. We're respected members of this community. No one in our circle talks. Your pussy will be famous, but no one will mention your name."

With that, Chuck shoves the first toy deep into my hole, causing any further complaint to be silenced. The toy isn't long, but it's wide. I feel like it has a ball shape as he eases it in and out of me a little gentler. I relax as this isn't so bad. I feel the toy rubbing the walls of my channel as is goes in and out and a gush of warmth trickles down my legs as it starts to feel really good. Chuck plays with my clit and I hear the Martha and him mutter over what a pretty pussy I have. I turn my head to watch TJ out of the corner of my eyes. He's standing closer to Chuck to get a better view of what they're doing.

"She's good with that one. Let's add a butt plug," my Gran suggests.

The other toy is pulled from inside my pussy and something smaller pokes inside me for a few moments. I think it's a finger, but it's cold. Chuck removes it and then I feel him pushing at my other entrance. The cold wet metal slides in with slight resistance, but I try to relax, remembering how my Daddy worked me there earlier. The metal settles into my ass with the rim resting neatly on the outside. It doesn't feel that uncomfortable.

Another toy is inserted in my front. It's slim and not bad and I begin to get into the experience, moving my hips to meet the hand pushing the toy into me.

I hear clothes rustling and try to look back but can only see Gran on one side and TJ on the other. Warmth covers my backside as a body nestles in. Hairy legs push at my smooth ones and a belly pushes against my ass. Chuck is getting ready to fuck me. The toys are still in both holes so I don't know what he plans on doing. But then I feel it. A pressure alongside the toy already nestled in my pussy. He's pressing his dick in there with it. At first the edges of my skin feel like they will tear with the invasion, but then a hand works my clit again and I relax into the pressure.

"Daddy's here, baby. You feel my dick stretching you out? You're going to be able to take multiple dicks in that pussy when I'm done with you sweetness."

Chuck pushes in and I'm so full. The walls of my sex feel like they could burst from the invasion of his dick alongside the toy. I breathe and relax against the hard table knowing if I fight it that it will hurt more. Then he begins to move. In and out with the toy staying inside me. He continues playing with my clit distracting me from the pain.

"Such a good girl. Do you like what Daddy's doing?"

I moan.

Chuck slaps me on the ass hard. "Answer me slut!"

"Yes..Yes Daddy."

Suddenly there's a vibration inside me. The butt plug begins to vibrate and I moan again. Gran chuckles. Chuck continues fucking my other hole. He's starting to go harder and faster.

"Fuck, you feel good. I might want to pay that extra money to breed her Martha."

No. I do not want to have a baby with this man! I squirm against his words and he slaps me again on the ass.

He abruptly pulls out and yanks the toy from my pussy causing a puddle of wetness to flow out of me onto my thighs. The butt plug remains buzzing in my ass.

"Where's that big one?" Chuck asks my Gran through his heavy breathing. God, he's loving this.

"She's not ready for that yet Chuck. We don't want her out of commission yet." Gran runs her hand lovingly over my sore backside and slides a few fingers in my stretched hole. "Come here TJ. I have something for you to do."

The young guy goes to my backside while Chuck moves up towards my head. I don't even complain when my hair is gripped and Chuck pulls my head to a better angle to accommodate his wet dick in my mouth. I taste myself as he slides in my mouth and try to regulate my breathing at his roughness. Drool escapes my mouth and puddles on the table. He's bigger than TJ but still not too big for me to handle. I try to lick his shaft but he's fucking my face pretty fast and I barely manage to keep my teeth out of play.

Meanwhile I feel hands prodding my pussy again. It feels like quite a few fingers and they keep twisting back and forth, sliding in and out of me. It feels good and I suck a little harder on Chucks dick.

"Almost there TJ. She can take it."

The fingers become a whole hand. I can feel the solid width of their hand twisting at my entrance trying to gather enough of my juices. Again, I relax and stop fighting against the invasion. And with another twist I feel the entire hand slide inside me. He twists his arm and I feel like a puppet stuck on the end of TJs hand, his entire wrist buried deep inside me.

"You did it. Perfect. Keep moving so you don't get stuck. Gently pump her. That's it."

I groan from the fullness. I can feel Gran's hands playing with my clit to keep me loose. I slowly gyrate against the table, needing to cum sucking steadily on Chuck's dick.

"That's fucking amazing. I never fisted a girl before." TJ continues sliding his entire hand in and out of my channel, never entirely letting his hand leave my pussy.

"Stick with us kid. You'll get to do all sorts of fun stuff to my Lizzie. She's here for our pleasure."

Gran snaps away with her camera as I come apart on the table. I don't even recognize what's happening as I climax insanely hard. TJ pulls his hand free from my pussy, and removes the butt plug before sliding his dick into my ass. It only takes a few slams before I feel his cum shooting into my hole.

Chuck abruptly pulls out of my mouth, coating my face with his jizz as it erupts out from his engorged cock. He smears his cum on my cheeks and across my lips.

"Get a picture of this Martha. I want to print that one for the work truck."

Gran obligingly documents my messy face with her camera. She also documents the fluids leaking out of pussy and ass up close, spreading my cheeks as I lay spent on the tabletop.

"Boys. I hope you liked what we have available for you with your hiring package. If you'll join me in the other room, I'll get your paperwork all finished up."

They all leave me tied up and covered in fluids.