My Grocery Girl Holly Ch. 01

Story Info
I'm just a guy working at a store, and then SHE walks in...
3.5k words
4.54
15.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly

I was working at a small chain of grocery stores, as a mid-tier supervisor and manager -- I was number 4 or 5 in charge out of 8 manager types or so, the lowest of those of us who had store control, not just department control. This meant that I dealt with every employee in the store, from the bakers and butchers, to the deli and shelf-stocker teams, every cashier and high school bagger. I have to admit, the old man who did the hiring chose well when it came to female flesh. If you were well presented and well-proportioned, you'd get a job. If you were a hundred lbs overweight or wore dirty sweats or tights, you didn't work there.

This job brought me into contact, daily, with some fine women and girls, and as a figure of power, was always treated with more than my share of flattery and flirttery (I made that word up, I like it!) This was always nice to get the attention of the young ladies, their supple skin, their smiles, their innocence in how they affected men, or maybe just a bit of beginning to understand how their sheer presence of femininity could be used. It was friendly, it was sexy, but it was girls, and while the thoughts were there, there was never (rarely) the thought of taking it further than friendship or fantasy.

And then SHE walked in. SHE was Holly. Holly wasn't a 18-19 year old girl. Holly was a woman, late 20s, smile from ear to ear, freckle faced and the dark hair-shock blue eye combination that only one of pure Irish blood seem to be able to generate. And she had that body that I cannot resist. Short and curvy. She filled her sweater magnificently and also made those tight jeans curve for days. These days, she'd be skinny but busty, but back then, she would be considered "chunky" because not the Elle MacPherson long and lanky type. She was here for a job interview -- we were looking for cashiers who could work Friday and Saturday nights until 10:30PM. High school girls usually had activities on Friday nights, and parents didn't like them working past 10PM on Saturdays.

Her eyes smoldered as I introduced myself, and I felt an instant hormonal attraction even beyond what her body was doing to me already just from watching her come towards me. She smiled, with a slight crookedness to it, as if she knew something already.

"I'm Holly!" she gushed, with a voice a bit husky, but possibly just throaty or choked up.

"Sit down" I told her, and we chatted for a few minutes. Part-time work needed, weekends only, she has other job during week/days, extra money, sounded perfect, you're hired. She smiles, we shake hands, the touch was a little too warm, we were a little too close, enough so that I could look down into her eyes, and she had to look up at me in that way women do that makes me swoon -- somehow, it always makes them look like they adore me, which of course, they do!

I close Saturday nights. Gives me Sundays off for football, and for the most part, can still meet friends out on Saturday night from 11PM until 1-1:30AM. They are usually way ahead of me, but that's fine. I don't mind playing catchup or simply enjoying their enjoyment. Holly always worked the last few hours of Saturday night, so we ended up chatting every week. She's divorced, earning extra money to get out of apartment, etc. After that first encounter, we fell into that easy chitchat, smiles, a little too close talking like I did with the other girls, but with her, it was always more of a rush. Everything about her exuded sex and sexuality, and that hint of a promise if given the chance. One Saturday night, Mike the wine steward came in, "hey, we're heading to [local bar] across the street. Come over after work!"

"Sure, why not?" I thought. I had no plans. I see him go over and talk to Holly. She smiled abruptly and looked over at me. They had a slight laugh, and then he left. An hour later, at her break, she asked if I was going to meet Mike after work.

"yeah, what's up?"

"Oh, it's an Irish place, and I can't resist! "

"Cool, sounds great, I'm sure I'll see you there!"

"Well, I was wondering, the parking over there is limited, and I thought maybe we could just go in one car?"

"Uh, sure, but I won't be staying long", I tell her.

"That's fine, Ill leave when you do. That way, if I don't feel comfortable, I'll at least have someone to talk to!" She says. "Thanks so much!" and she comes in close to me and squeezes my arm and gives it a simple rub. I can feel the very slight press of her breasts against my chest as she leaned in, and as soon as contact was made, a slight press in, firmer than expected, and then she pulled away.

We get in the car after work and head over. We have a couple pints of Guinness, laugh, talk, mingle. It's now just after midnight, and I am ready to go. She says her goodbyes, and we head out to my car, and head back to the store employee lot.

"Well, that was fun!" I say, "we should do that again sometime."

"I'd like that" she said, her voice dropping an octave. I'm not looking at her, waiting for her to get out of the car into hers.

"Ok, then, well, I guess I'll see you next Saturday," and then I glance over at her. She immediately turns and squares up to me, presenting her full face to me, and I notice one button more undone on her blouse than at the bar, and she leans it a bit, the blouse billowing out a bit, giving me a full view down her shirt, the roundness of those globes, so white and shiny in the blue parking lot lights making them seem almost spectral in appearance, as if sent from heaven! I look up from that glory, and I see her staring at me, and that crooked smile as she leans forward. Our lips lock, and an explosion of passion hits me.

Immediately, our tongues are entwined, we are thrusting them at each other with wild abandon. Her tongue if soft and full, and as we swirl them, my hands find that it's as soft as her body. They go from her hips up her rib cage, barely felt through the light layer of baby fat, up to those glorious breas...

I panic. We are in the employee parking lot. I'm a manager, she's an employee.

"Uh, Holly, not here, sorry. I got to go." I keep my hands to myself. And I stare forward, silently cursing myself, and at the same time thanking myself for just having the 2 pints, and not going for a 3rd, which would have meant no stopping, but also the mind is so impassioned that I can't think of "Your place or mine?" or anything else but, "Don't get fired for bedding a cashier."

There is silence. She is considering what just happened, what is happening. My heart is racing. I know that if she says, "Please..." I would continue. I hear a pout, a Sigh, and the interior light comes on as she opens the door to leave,

"Have a good ni..." SLAM.

"Shit!" I think to myself. "Now what?"

I drive home, and put it out of my head. I did the right thing, and I'm fine with that, and don't get into the "regret" or "might have been" thought process yet, in other words, I didn't bother with any fantasization. It is what it is, just a couple young people had a few drinks and got carried away. Wouldn't be the first girl I made out with and never took it any further.

Fast forward to the next Saturday. Work as usual. I walk by the front of the store, see Holly working. Smile, wave, say, "Hi." Normal day. She doesn't seem pissed or ignoring me, so I swing over to her cahier station.

"Hey, how's it going tonight? Have a good week?"

"Going great tonight," she smiles. "Week was fine, you know, same old same old!"

I laugh, good we're past this, I think to myself. "Don't I know it! Every week, same thing, work work work, never get to play!"

"I know, right?" she responds. "You never know when you get a break!"

"Got that right, Holly. OK, well, I've got to get my weekly reports submitted, and then I'll be around again." I head off to the upstairs offices overlooking the front of the store. It is behind privacy glass, so no one can see inside unless the light is on. I sit down, start putting together my reports for my department, and sign and approve all the purchases and returns. Boring admin stuff, but our main office needs all that to pay the bills properly.

I'm flying through when I hear a very soft knock on the door. Almost inaudible.

"Yeah, come in!" I say.

The door opens, and Holly comes in. I can smell fresh perfume on her. She also cleaned up a little, maybe some additional makeup. One extra button is loose on her top, revealing a LOT of cleavage.

"Can I talk to you about last weekend?" she starts out, barely audible.

"Yeah, sure, sit down."

She sits, and I grab a chair and turn to face her. Her eyes are down, she's very shy acting right now.

"Holly, I'm sorry for last weekend. That shouldn't have happened. I'm a manager here, and I can't be doing that with employees. It's not that I don't feel attraction to you, it's just, well, it was a mistake to let it go that far. Again I'm really sorry."

She keeps looking down, she never looked up at me the entire time I was talking.

"I don't think it was a mistake" she said. Again, barely audible. "I thought it was amazingly hot. "

"Well, yes," I start to say back to her, "But again, it's just not something..."

"I want to suck your cock."

Wait, what??

"Right now. Here."

Um, my brain is frozen. Uhhh, unexpected turn!

She gets down on the floor on her knees, and places her hand on my thigh.

"May I?" she asked. I'm still flabbergasted. Her hand slides further up my thigh until it reaches my crotch. She flattens her palm and presses against my now hardening cock. Again, she asks, "May I suck you?"

My cock is no match for her hand grinding into me, and I look down at her face. She is finally staring up at me in that pleading, puppy dog look. I simply nod my assent.

Like the cat that ate the canary, she gets a crooked little grin on her face, and then reaches up to unbuckle my belt. Something about a girl unbuckling your belt for you to get at your cock is so arousing. I just watch as she fumbles with it, and finally gets it open. Next she unsnaps the top of my pants, and grabs the zipper. She stops staring at my straining cock and looks up at me and she slowly pulls the zipper down.

I stay silent. This is too amazing to ruin by talking. She again looks down at the tent in my pants, and reaches in to pull my cock out of the hole in the boxers. Finally free! Having my cock out of its constricted space felt so amazing. She grabbed it gently, and looked at it from all angles.

"It's the most beautiful cock I've ever seen!" she said, admiring it. "Of course, like the rest of you!" Talk about an ego boost! I just smiled, and tried to catch my breath. Nothing like this had ever happened to me, plus the situation of being at work made this encounter extremely heart stopping, almost to the point of panic tied to the excitement.

She placed my cock in her mouth and began to suck slightly on the head, swirling her tongue around and around, as if French kissing it. She then repeated the action, except this time, she used her tongue on my cock head, not her mouth, stretching it out to savor the taste of my cock with every swirl. I was fascinated with her technique, I had never had anything like this before, it was always the up and down action of mouth simulating the motions of a hard cock sliding in and out of a soft west pussy. She alternated these actions back and forth for a few minutes, and I was beginning to feel the stirrings down in my balls. And then she stopped.

Wait, NO!

She leaned back away from me, still on her knees, and I gave her a pained, "Why did you stop?" pouting look. She laughed as she reached down and pulled her dress over her head, revealing her low cut bra, and below that, her pantyhose covered legs and ass. She unsnapped her bra, and I was able to glance on those luscious globes for the first time. They were smaller than I expected, but well shaped, with slightly puffed nipples, giving them somewhat of a pointy shape when aroused. I reached out to feel them as she leaned in and placed them on either side of my erect penis.

I really love the feel of soft breasts around my cock and on my upper thighs, and my cock pulsated a bit. She put her hands on the outside of my hips, and dropped her mouth directly onto my cock, like doing a cocksucking pushup. The only thing that my cock felt was the warm wetness of her inviting mouth. Down she went, farther and farther down the shaft. Halfway down now, and still going. I start to feel resistance at the tip of my cock, like it hit the back of her throat. Up she went to the tip, and then slowly back down the shaft.

This was excruciatingly slow movement. I was so horny at this point, I wanted to fuck and cum, but I let it happen because this blowjob was nothing like what I had ever experienced. Slowly down until my cock met resistance, and then back up up the very top, a breath, and then down again. This time, when she went to the very end of her mouth, she lifted her hands off my hips, balancing her body and all of her upper body weight on my pole which was currently impaling her throat. The resistance on my cockhead increased as her own weight pushed my cock down her throat until her lips were at the base of my cock.

Holy shit, she just deep-throated me! I was fully inside her mouth. I could feel her breath on my pubic region, and the lower lip was touching my balls. This was amazing! She simply stayed there like that for what seemed an eternity of this extreme tightness as my cock filled her neck completely, possibly stretching or getting her throat used to having a cock in it. She then pulled up as slow as she had gone down, went all the way back up, and took a deep breath, and then down again, this time, much faster down, as she could not control the descent with her hands anymore, and her cock went through that resistance point quickly as her face nearly slammed into my crotch.

Topless, nose buried in my pubic hair, cock fully down her throat, and she looks up at me from that position, eyes almost rolling through to the top of her head. I must have had a shocked look on my face, because she started to bounce her face harder into my body and pubic area, tryingto get even more of my cock into her, deeper and deeper with each bounce. She was literally face fucking me, and it was mind blowing. There was no way that I was going to withstand this assault and I felt my balls tighten as the eruption was about to start. My cock head began to expand and my body stiffened as I became ready to orgasm. This made her open her mouth wider, and she slammed her throat on my cock over and over as I exploded my white cream into her throat. I could feel my cum shoot into her as spurt after spurt hit her throat. I then began to feel it running down my cock shaft towards my body.

She closed her lips around the base, and began moving her mouth up my shaft, slowly gathering all my cum, cleaning as she went up, occasionally stopping to slurp up a stray strand of cum, like my cock was a giant straw. I had never felt anything like that before, and I was still horned up to the point that there was not even a hint of the after-release drop in interest. I stayed rock hard, and she kept slurping her way up. I hunched over and grabbed her tits and began to fondle them while she continued to gather my load.

Finally, she finished, and looked at me and said, "I have never wanted to do that to someone before. I just wanted ALL of you in me."

God, I was so hot at this point! She climbed up off the floor and sat in the chair in front of me. I leaned in and attacked her mouth with my tongue. My cock had just been there, and I became even more aroused at that thought, and then I began to feel and taste something odd, a strange flavor and texture covering her mouth. My cum!! She had just sucked it up a few seconds before hand, I was tasting my own cum! Another first that day, I couldn't believe it, and as aroused as I was, I became even more so and my tongue swirled deeper and deeper, around her teeth and gums, getting every last flavor of my cock and cream out of her.

My right hand left it's perch on her left breast and slid down her side to her pantyhose covered hips, and twisted my hand around to be able to get my fingers access to her crotch. Her legs spread so wide, so fast, I thought she may have pulled a muscle. The air smelled of sex, my tongue was tasting cock, cum, and female lips, and my fingers pressed against her sopping wet mound, exploring the folds, feeling the heat and moisture and the erotic scent of her inflamed womanhood as she pushed her pussy harder into my hand, as I pushed back even harder, rubbing as she humped my hand, grunting and groaning as we kissed deeply. She began to whimper deep in her throat as my pressure leaned upwards and my fingers began to circle her clit, faster and faster, her hips and ass off the chair as she pushed harder and harder against me, faster and faster.

"HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, UHUHUHUHUHUH< OOOOOOOOHHHHH" she muffled into me, as I sent my tongue all the way into her mouth, trying to get it as far in as my cock had been just a minute earlier. My hand was rubbing and the feeling changed as my fingers were now soaked, and the sound went from a frictioning shhh shhh shhh rub to a sopping wet squish squish squish. My cock was so hard, and I knew I was going to fuck her right then and there.

I reached up with both hands to the top of her pantyhose to yank them down and shove my cock in that sweet pussy.

"Manager to the Front Desk. Manager to the Front Desk, please."

I look at her, and the hunger in her eyes for my cock pleaded with me to ignore it and pound her pussy.

"Customer needs manager assistance at the front desk"

GODAMMIT!!!!!!!

I sigh, and remove my hands from her, and bend over to pull my pants back on.

"Sorry, I have to go, it's a customer issue."

"I know." She said, sighing herself. "I'm just going to sit here and compose myself for a minute. My break is almost over anyways."

I head downstairs, still flushed, smelling of sex, cock barely going down, but I had a job to do. I handle the customer within a few minutes, and as I turn to run back upstairs to bury my cock in that pussy, Holly comes up and clocks back in.

"Hey, you!" she says, as if she hadn't just had my cock spurt cum down her throat 10 minutes ago, and goes over to her register and starts scanning and smiling. I go back to work, and finish the day off, and head home, dreams of cock swallowing on my mind.

The week progressed normally, work, work, school, work. Work again. Saturday rolled around, and I hopped, skipped and jumped to work, arriving almost 45 minutes early. My boss thought I was nuts, "What are you doing here already?"

"I had to run errands before work, and I got done early, so figured I'd just come in."

"OK, whatever. I got a big list of things for you tonight."

Shit.