My Guardian Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was reaching in her cleavage and took out a small velvet bag.

"You even kept the bag my heart was in," I said, remembering a little damage to its seam.

I unpacked a broad silver ring, an oxidized silver ring with a hammered texture, to be specific. As I inspected it I saw a heart followed by the letters 'yaimse,ls' engraved on the inside.

"Yaimsels," I pronounced it in one word, making a weird face.

"You even remember my reaction," she chuckled. "You know what it means?"

"I think so, but I wanna hear it from you." My answer was truthfully.

"When you gave me this heart ... your heart" -- she touched her necklace-- "I told you my feelings about you. I will be in your heart forever, you said. And this is my answer: you are in mine since ever, love Sara."

I took off my old silver ring, placed a soft kiss on this new one and put it on. It fit perfectly.

"I love it!" and with a step towards her I held her softly by her arms and looked her straight in the eyes.

"You know, when I said before, that I met this woman long ago, I was speaking 'bout you. It may sound strange to you and I know I am not supposed to feel that way, but ... I gave you my heart not only, because you were there for me, but because I love you, Sara. I really love you. Always did."

"I love you, too, Andrew. I really do."

Tenderly, I took her face in my hands, bent down and gave her a soft kiss on her lips.

I felt her open her mouth and her tongue on my lips. In this moment she wasn't my sister anymore, she was just Sara, whom I love from the bottom of my heart.

Soon, we both gave rein to our feelings and made out in the middle of my room. I got rid of my jacket and reached around, took her by her firm ass and lifted her up. With a short squeal she closed her arms around my neck and her feet around my hips. Like this I walked over to my bed, where I slowly sat down. This way she was sitting in my lap, her feet behind me on the bed. I kissed her on the nose, then the chin just to find my way down the neck. She leaned back a little and I went down a little further, until I was on the edge of her dress and looking right at her cleavage.

"If I had known where to look, I would have gotten the present by myself," referring to the ring and the place where she hid it.

"There is still something for you, so why don't you look a little closer?"

I was bold -- well, maybe not that bold any more at this point -- and, for the first time, cupped her tits through the dress. My sister let out a soft moan and pulled herself closer. She moved herself to sit directly on my crotch and I could feel her hotness through my trousers. My now swollen dick had no possibility to hide anymore. Obviously, she also felt it because she started to grind on it a little. While still kissing we both moaned it each other's mouth.

"Oh my god, we are really doing this!" she gasped a little out of breath.

Suddenly a feeling of guilt started to emerge and -- maybe also to remedy my own concerns - I told her, "You don't have to if you don't want to. I don't want to push you into something--"

Sara immediately had her lips back on mine to keep me silent. She pushed me backwards until I laid flat on my bed and moved her feet to kneel over me. Her pussy was now exactly on my dick and we didn't move for some seconds while taking a close look in the eyes of each other and catching our breath.

With her straddling me, I moved my hips slowly up and down to push against her. She closed her eyes and acknowledged each stroke with a soft moan. My hands ran gently up and down her sides, fondling her tits repeatedly.

"You really like them, hmm?"

"Oh yeah!"

As I tried to reach behind her to unzip the dress, she took my hands and placed them above my head. Then she placed another kiss on my lips and told me to close my eyes and not to move my hands.

The next I could feel was her starting to slowly unbutton my shirt. She didn't try to take it off, but just to open it completely. I could feel her hands stroke over my chest and stopped at the tattoo.

Then just one finger moved over the letters under the raven and she placed a kiss directly on them. She went on kissing my chest, moved slowly down to my navel, and stopped just above the belt buckle. As her head hovered inches above my cock, I opened my eyes and looked down, just to see her looking back up with a diabolic smile. 'What a sexy goddess' I thought to myself.

Through my trousers she placed a quick kiss on my throbbing member, stood up and walked backwards to the middle of the room. Her crooking finger showed me to follow, which I gladly did, but then stopped me two feet away from her by holding her hand to my chest. With flying fingers, she typed in something on the keyboard and pressed enter. Back in front of me she swayed to music I didn't hear yet, but with the first notes I got the hint. To the sound of 'Take My Breath Away' we were dancing and making out again.

"Now you can look a little closer," she said under her breath.

I caressed her back and began to unzip her. I turned her around and slowly pulled her dress downwards until it touched the floor. As I held her around her waist, we danced a little more and she leaned back against me. My hands moved slowly from her waist up until I tenderly touched her twins and cupped them again. After I played a little with them, my sis asked me to unclasp her bra. She held it in place with her hands, stepped out of the dress on the floor and turned to me again.

A little twitchy, Sara took in a deep breath, closed her eyes, and let her bra fall to the floor. As she stood there in front of me in only her black panties, with her crossed legs and arms behind her back, I admired her beauty in its entirety. The hair, her beautiful face, the slim neck on some narrow shoulders, her arms with one being tattooed ... and there they were in its full and uncovered beauty, her twins. Not big, saggy ones, but firm, fitting perfect to her slender frame, with pink areolas around her small nipples.

My gaze went further down to admire her fit body and slim legs. Her black panties weren't showing anything but when I looked at it, I was wondering, if she did shave.

I don't know, why she was still insecure about her body, and always felt her breasts were too small. These jerks she went out with didn't deserve her.

"Beautiful!" I let out in a whisper. I lifted her chin with a finger, and when she looked up at me, our eyes met. "You really are a raving beauty."

This was obviously the last confirmation she needed, because from this moment on, there was nothing that could hold her back.

She reached behind my head and pulled me down for an intense kiss. She shuffled me back on to my bed and was on top of me again. I fondled with her tits again, leaned forward and kissed them. I licked one of her nipples while I took the other one between my fingers and pulled a little on it. She started moaning and I could feel her grinding against me. When I went on to kiss and lightly pinch her nipples, she increased her grinding and I started pushing my hips upwards.

This finally brought her over the edge. Although still trapped in some jeans, she pressed herself hard against my hard cock. Her whole body tensed and suddenly convulsed in an orgasmic pleasure while she let out a long groan through her gritted teeth.

"Oh my god, this was so good! I needed this so badly!" she admitted.

"Just 'good'? Well, I think I can outbid that." I winked at her as I turned her over so she was on her back.

As my sister laid there next to me almost naked, I admired her whole appearance. Again, I took a mental picture and tried to save it in my brain.

It was my turn now to take her arms, place them above her head and tell her not to move them. With my fingers barely touching I moved from her wrists over the elbows and armpits to her sides. I started kissing her neck and shoulders while my hands moved on to her breast and found her still erected nipples. My lips followed my hands and I licked and sucked those nipples again, followed by a trail of kisses from between her tits down to her navel while my hands caressed her abdomen.

Her whole body was tasting like a warm summer breeze after heavy rains. The kissing went further down and across her belly until my lips touched the waistband. Her scent filled my nose. Through her panties I placed a tenderly kiss on her mons, which she gladly accepted with a long moan.

I trailed my touching and kissing down one leg and back up the other until I was at her panties again. While my lips kissed alternating the inside of her thighs, my nose brushed at her pussy. This time I could feel her arousal through her now pretty wet panties. In this moment, she propped herself on her elbows and nodded at me with approval. I crooked my fingers in her waistband and slowly pulled down her panties.

My first look at her now bare sex was mesmerizing!

A neatly trimmed, short and thin line of dark blonde pubic hair was above her glistening folds, everything else was clean-shaven. Her swollen and dark red lips showed her excitement, her wet heat showed her horniness and the swollen clit begged for attention under its hood.

"Lick me!" Sara requested in a horny trembling voice.

My tongue brushed slightly over her clit, causing a guttural moan from her. She shifted and bent her legs as I continued licking and kissing the soft flesh of her pussy. I explored her sex with my tongue slowly and teasing and placed kisses all over it. As my tongue finally parted her, I tasted my sisters nectar for the first time.

Two fingers of mine played with her love bud while my tongue was inside her. As I withdrew my fingers from her clit, she made some disapproving noise, but was moaning happily again after she noticed my tongue and lips back on it.

Her hands played with her twins and nipples while my tongue flicked over her clit. Her body showed me that she wasn't far from her next orgasm, so I slid two fingers in her love hole and started thrusting. She couldn't stay silent this time, so she grabbed a pillow right in time, pressed it on her face and let out her moans and screams as she came the second time for today.

"Can't stand it any longer right now," she sounded exhausted and moved me away from her now sensitive love bud.

Her body was covered with sweat, which made her shimmer like a fairy in the dimmed light of my room.

I swiped her wetness from my beard into the blanket and got us our glasses from the table. Sara sat up on the edge of the bed and gladly took a sip.

"Your beard tickles a little down there, but your tongue is gold!"

All of a sudden, my sister sat there in front of me completely naked and without any signs of shyness anymore. "Now come here and let me kiss you," she purred.

The moment I bent down for a kiss she looked at me stone-faced, "I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to him," she pointed to the bulge in my trousers. I was baffled by her behavior, but who would I be to say no.

Sara opened my belt, and before she went further, she was stroking me through the trousers. Her hands wandered from my dick around to my ass and up to my chest, just to come back down and cup my balls. She opened my buttons and resumed the stroking through my pants with one hand, while the other pulled down my jeans. I took off my shirt and as I stood there in front of her in just my pants, she placed a kiss on the head of my penis. It jumped a little and showed her gladly its acceptance of her teasing, which caused her to giggle.

She then pulled down my pants and for the first time saw my fully erect cock, which was just inches away from her face. With about seven inches long when on full mast I always felt I'm not that well hung, but up to now no girl ever complained, and my sister didn't either. For a moment she enjoyed just the view, but then took me in her hand and slowly began to stroke me. Sara increased her teasing by playing with my balls and cautiously started to use her tongue as well.

First, she licked the head, just to stop at the frenulum and flick her tongue over this area. That sent electric shocks through my shaft straight into my balls and caused me to moan with pleasure. I had to cover my mouth so nobody could hear us. More saliva was added now over my whole length and the treatment with her hands continued. Sara pointed my cock straight towards her face and with her lips just half an inch away from the head, she smiled at me with a lascivious look in her eyes while still stroking me. This view was breathtaking!

My beautiful sister sitting on my bed in front of me, naked, holding and fondling with my dick and enjoying it as much as I did.

"If you keep doing this I won't last long," I had to warn her.

"Good," was her only answer as she parted her lips and engulfed half of my cock while maintaining eye contact.

She bobbed her head in synch with the movement of her hand and purred, which turned me on even more.

"I wanna feel your cum on me, on my twins," she almost begged me.

"Wherever you like it. Almost there!" I breathed hard.

She leaned back a little and pointed my cock to her tits, and with the last few gentle strokes I started to erupt. The first burst of semen jetted higher than she expected and hit her neck and even her chin, but she didn't sicken at it and kept smiling. My guess is she would even swallow if being asked nicely.

With the next few strokes, I sprayed all I got across her tits while moaning hard. She even squeezed the last drops of cum out of me and as they ran down over her fingers, her twins were covered in some white lines and splashes just like she wanted them to be.

"Wow, that was absolutely, totally fucking amazing!" I was out of breath and out of adequate words for a moment like this.

"Fucking? Not yet," Sara winked at me as she leaned back on both her arms and looked up at me. "How do I look?" The little splash of cum on her chin started to slowly dribble down. "If you wanna enjoy this view a little more you need to take a picture."

"A picture?" I asked in disbelieve, "Yeah, I mean--"

"Hurry up!" she laughed, "I wanna see me like this, too!"

I quickly grabbed my phone and made some pics. My sister looked on her right hand, still covered with my jizz.

"Hmmm, the first time covered in brotherly cum." With that said my sister lustfully sticked her fingers one by one in her mouth and licked them clean, and while looking at me, she asked, "Isn't that some memorable moment worthy to capture?"

Still my phone in hands I nodded, took some more pics and demanded in a shaky voice, "If you wanna keep those files, these have to be saved on a device nobody ever gets his hands on!"

Sara just smiled and, without looking at me, whispered on her way to the bathroom, "I trust you."

***

Her fluffy black bathrobe covered her body as she entered my room again.

"Let me see 'em," she giggled impatient, referring to the pics I just made.

Still naked I was sitting in my stool, as she placed herself in my lap and flicked through the pics. The vision of my sister covered in cum while feeling her ass pressing against me was unbelievable. And to eye her up again licking my semen off her fingers confirmed my assumption: she swallows ... greedily.

"You made a video of that?" The amusing way of her question showed me, she wasn't angry at all about that. On the contrary, she watched it repeatedly, which at some point got me horny again and my rising cock started pushing against her.

Sara opened her bathrobe and her movement from front to back caused my cock to grind alongside her again wet slit. This was almost torture and her raunchy tone made it even worse, "Is there somebody horny again?"

"I don't know what you mean," I tried to sound innocent while I pushed down her bathrobe and placed kisses on her back.

"Well, I am," she purred as she stood up.

Sitting on the edge of my bed, Sara spread her slim legs, but placed the bathrobe in a way so her pussy was still covered. Then she slowly moved one hand underneath the robe, closed her eyes and started to please herself. I had to control myself not to jump her as I walked over, but as I reached out for her, she scooted away from me just to play some more.

She threw me a naughty smile as she sticked one finger, full of her own juice now, in her mouth. Already on full mast again, my cock jumped at this sight and I wanted her so badly right now.

This woman teased me to hell, and I enjoyed every second of it!

As I crawled over and atop of her, her hands were all over my back in an instant and as she pulled me close my erection pressed against her moist labia. We eventually reached the point where nobody wanted to wait any longer and we gave in to our final desire. We maintained to look into each other's eyes and when I finally pushed forward, my cock entered her tunnel of love for the first time. We quickly found our rhythm and when my tongue played with her nipples, I could hear her moaning, "Oh my god, this feels good! At last we do it for real!"

Nobody of us cared if somebody heard us, right now we were in our own world.

My sister was tight and hot, and her pussy lips clasped my shaft as I slid in and out.

"Don't go gentle, Andrew! Fuck me!" With a raspy voice, Sara demanded me not to go soft on her. I barely noticed the woman underneath me. All I saw was a hot, horny, naughty and love-stricken chick ... and I loved it!

My thrusts became faster and harder, and every time I buried my cock all the way in her, my balls bounced against her butt.

"Yeah, I'm cummin' again," Sara voiced through gritted teeth, "Suck my tits!"

I joyfully obeyed her command and she arched her back the moment my lips touched her nipples. I could feel her pussy convulsing and gripping me as she climaxed. She groaned now loudly without any restraint, she completely gave herself up to her feelings and enjoyed her orgasm.

I watched the spasmic movements of her body until she relaxed.

"Wooaaah! This was intense! The fucking best orgasm of my life. Ever!" she said in a happy tone.

Exhausted as she was, I thought she needed a break, so I slowly pulled out, but her frowning eyebrows and pouting lips showed me, she didn't agree.

"Well, somebody is insatiable today, huh?"

"Just for you," she winked at me and blew me a kiss, „and you still have something that belongs to me."

My look gave away that I was not quite sure what she meant, so she turned to lay face down. With her head and shoulders still touching the bed, she lifted her ass and with a lascivious smile, she begged, "Give it to me!"

I grabbed her butt cheeks with both hands, kneaded them and pulled them apart. Her bright looking sphincter with the soaking slit underneath was a mesmerizing view. I bent down and licked from her clit up and over her anus. Then my fingers fondled with her pussy and with my wet thumb I pressed against her rosebud.

She moaned in acceptance, but still told me, "Not today. I wanna feel you cum in my pussy." Reassuring, she added, "Don't worry, I'm on the pill, I'm safe."

I held her by her hips as I pushed into her again. Due to the previous fucking I was aroused to the full extent, "I'll do what I can, but you worked me up pretty well. Don't know how long I can hold it."

"I'm utterly satisfied, now it's your turn. I wanna feel you pumping your jizz in my pussy," while she spread her legs a little more.

Hearing her saying these words, I still wonder I didn't explode right away. After a good minute of fucking my balls tightened and my cock hardened even more.

With one final thrust the damn burst and I blasted my semen deep into my sister's cunt ... and she accepted it with pleasure. My cock was twitching hard and after a few more thrusts I was wiped out.