My Guys then Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerome said, "No. Not a thing. We got it. Thanks. We have to find a time we can both be there."

Jerome and Jerry came over early afternoon on a Saturday. Mom and dad came by and we all said hello and mom said her and dad were going shopping and to dinner and a movie. She said it was Saturday and time for some serious fun. They left.

We got drinks and went to the reading room. The curtains were pulled shut and one very small light on over a desk. The hall lights were out. I don't think I've ever seen those curtains closed but nobody could see us in the window. Probably not anyway because of the trees and bushes but for sure now. We sat down and I got an arm around both waists. We all kissed nicely.

Jerry said, "Ok. We thought we could get on the rug so we're more comfortable."

"That's a good idea," I said. "It's like getting my two most favorite guys in bed."

I figured I might as well get us going. We have this animal fur type rug between the back of the sofa and the hallway. It's super soft and comfortable. We headed around the couch. Jerome got some pillows on the way and spread them around. I sat down with my legs crossed. Jerry got on my right as usual and Jerome on my left. We sat glancing at each other, smiling as ever, and I guess they decided to get started. Jerome got a pretty flat type pillow and eased me down on it. My head was flatish but not uncomfortable at all.

Jerome got down on his stomach with his head near mine and said, "The way we figure this is I get from your stomach up and Jerry gets from your stomach down, to start." That sounded familiar and they knew I was good with it. Nice start.

I said, "That works for me."

They both looked relieved and visibly relaxed. They were going to get at me. Jerome got on his left side and pulled his chest over mine with his arm up beside my head, under my shoulder a little. I had my right hand out behind my head. I felt Jerry moving down a little so I lifted my arm out above his head. Jerome and I were almost at right angles with him over my chest so Jerry had me completely clear of Jerome below my stomach.

With Jerome over my chest I couldn't see Jerry or anything down there particularly on this flat pillow. I'll bet these two set it up that way. Ok by me. We all kissed some nice sexy kisses before we left the sofa so this was just more of that for me and Jerome. We all three had on light knit type shorts and they had on their normal tops. I had on a button up top like mom said. I thought I might get my nipples exercised. I had on a front hook bra too. Mom knows best. With Jerome out at about a right angle I could clearly see him looming large in his shorts and it wasn't all that far away. Lovely sight.

Jerome was doing nicely kissing me. His right hand was free and he started fiddling with my top. I felt him down between my tits unbuttoning it. A little bit later I felt him opening up my top and running his fingers across the top of my breasts. He was moving along. I appreciated it. Jerry was running his fingers and palms all around my feet and calves and knees and thighs, a lot. All up and down and across my hips and the side of my buns. My legs were down and straight but out a couple of feet. I pulled my hand in from above Jerry's head and unhooked my bra and put my arm back out.

Jerome smiled and pulled it apart. He slipped his hand under my head and pulled me up and took off my bra and top. After he let me back down on the pillow he took off his top. Everything up here was nude. He leaned down and tongued my lips and we kissed me one of those good ones, full sex. All of a sudden my whole body stretched and all my muscles all the way down got very stiff and held it for a second or two then relaxed. My chest and neck and head too. I don't remember that ever happening before. I was a little hot too and my breathing changed.

I felt Jerry's fingers up inside my pants at my crotch and I didn't mind in the least. He was playing with my ridges and clit like mom did. Jerome was sucking on my nipples lightly and running his fingers through my hair. I had my eyes closed and spaced out in all this sex and feelings coming at me. It was very good with these two. Jerry moved around and I felt his top hit my arm. Then he moved around a little more then he slid my shorts down on one side then the other. Jerome was still sucking on my nipples. I levered my butt up and Jerry slid them down under my crotch along with my panties. I didn't really think about me being bare down there all that much. I wanted Jerry to have some a little fun with my stuff.

He slid my shorts and pants off my feet. I pulled my left knee up and tilted it out a little. I didn't want to block Jerry. I was Kissing Jerome again. All three of us could kiss continuously forever, it was that good and comfortable and we loved each other's tongues doing everything. We even talked about that in the beginning of playing with sex and all agreed to go with it. Jerome was moving some so I peeked and he was taking his shorts off. His big dick popped out and right towards my face. It was in easy reach and I was chomping at the bit so I slid my hand right down on it and wrapped it with my fingers. My fingertips couldn't touch.

It never really dawned on me that we were all three completely nude. I couldn't see Jerry and the rest of me down there. Jerry was rubbing around my clit but slow. Around my vagina too and my butt button. Way good feelings.

Jerome said, "Are you enjoying yourself?"

I opened my eyes. His tongue was playing with my lips. I said, "Oh yes. You guys do good."

I got right back at him with my tongue and we got our lips together. Jerry lifted my right leg up and I felt him slid down and put it over his hips. There was a lot of warm skin on skin. He shifted a little again and I raised that leg up higher on his hip. It was more comfortable there too. He was rubbing me all over again, up and down my vagina and clit and ridges then he stopped and put his hand about at my tuff. His other hand was on my leg.

Jerome was doing a nipple and he moved up to my lips and got on with one of his specials. I felt Jerry on my vagina and it got right through the fog it was his dick. I took in a deep breath and let it out slowly trying not to be noisy.

Jerome said, "I love it when you do that. It means you're loving something. Really having a good time. Do it as many times as you want."

Jerry was starting to push in my vagina. He was very big. Way bigger than any of my vibrators. I could hardly stand the excitement. I got my hand down on his head to let him know I knew. He didn't stop. He was thrusting slowly but firmly. It never entered my head I was going to be fucked. I don't know why. He got a hand on the edge of my left hip and pulled slightly when he thrust in. I could move a little so I pushed down when he did. Jerome must know we were fucking. He was looking right in my eyes, watching my reaction.

I was jacking Jerome's dick along with Jerry's thrusts. When we kissed I tongued him in and out along with Jerry's thrusts. Jerry was about half way in. I didn't think that enormous dick could get that far. I was opening up for him. He was going for it, all the way in. The feeling of full sex with a man's dick was miles more than I thought it would be. I knew I was going to fuck both of them anytime we could get together, for years. One at a time, two at a time, didn't matter. Jerry was very smooth. He must have used some lube.

Jerome said, "We weren't sure you would let us get this far. I'm glad you did. You seem to very much like Jerry fucking you." He wanted to say that, out loud, to me. I understood and took it the right way. I lay back with my eyes closed and mouth open for air and let it happen. Jerome kissed me all over my breasts and down a ways. He lifted up beside me for a few moments, very quietly, and I could see Jerry working my hip with his hand and my leg over him and I could actually see his big dick disappearing into my pussy.

I took the opportunity to slip down the rug so I was closer. It got even better. Jerome lay back down over my chest. He did that for me. I thanked him through his dick a few times. It wasn't like I was getting used to Jerry fucking me, it was more like trying to calm down so I could enjoy and remember everything. This was my very first fuck and a damn good one. I think Jerome sitting up a few moments was a signal because Jerry started going faster and he had a couple of fingers on my clit. He was going to make me orgasm. I fully expected him to orgasm too.

Jerome got his arm under my neck and got closer. He knew it was coming and he wanted to ride me through it. With what I gained from moving down I started thrusting into his dick staying at his speed. I could feel it coming. I felt Jerry hold my leg harder. He was about to cum big time. He started slapping his balls and Jerome and I smiled and then I lost my voice and had to stop breathing for a little bit and my head went way back and all my muscles just froze completely. My pussy was up off the bed. Jerry was still working me and he started jerking his dick in and out. He growled some, not too loud.

The way Jerry was acting and as long as he went he must have emptied his balls out. He was finally out and breathing hard and so was I. Jerome got turned around and beside me. I had to let his dick go. Darn. Jerry moved up beside me. I treated him like a knight in shining armor and plied him with kisses. I finally got a look at his dick and he was still half way up and he had on a condom with a lot of semen in the top, hanging over. He saw me looking and smiled then got up and went out.

Jerome and I finally sat up. He got our drinks. We could sit them off the rug on the floor. They wouldn't turn over. Jerry came back and washed me all down in my pussy package and dried it and went out again. He came back and we sat around talking about it for the longest time. No holding back on talk, say the words and how it felt and where it was and how Jerry got us going and how it was at the end, the whole shooting match. I wanted to hear that from the guys. It was important to me.

Jerome had an arm around my waist. He was twittling my nipple with the other. His skin was warm and he felt good. Jerry was playing up between my thighs. We weren't really doing anything, just settling down play. Jerry was looking at me and smiling and talking and his fingers were rubbing lightly over my clit. It was calming me down so I welcomed it. I casually leaned over Jerome's lap and got his dick in my mouth and sucked on for a little bit. I wanted to do that. While I was at it I got my tongue on the head and went with it for a couple of minutes. Jerry had his fingers down my butt crack since I bent over and everything was open.

Jerome was on my inner thighs. Jerry said, "Gin. We have one more thing to do if you can. I wore a condom so you and Jerome could have a nice fuck. It's been about 40 minutes if you would like to give it a try. He wants to be on top. If that's ok. It's up to you and Jerome."

Total surprise. I hadn't even thought of that. I sat up and looked from one to the other. Jerome was surely ready. My clit wasn't touchy and my vagina was calm. I turned and looked at Jerome with my eyes wide open and mouth hanging open and got this really big smile. Jerome got a bigger pillow and I got down on my back. He reached over and got some petjel and got it all in and on him. He used extra in case. I was ready for him. He got in between my thighs and Jerry moved so he could watch. Jerome pulled his hips up and got a hand around his dick and looked at me and dropped slowly and I felt it go in.

I got my legs up and out more and Jerome kissed me and pushed. When I could I whispered, "I've had an orgasm. We can have many later. Fuck your heart out."

He fucked slow then fast then slow then medium speed then stopped for a little bit. Probably trying to hold down an orgasm. He went again and I wrapped his legs and played with his hips and we kissed and tongued and he got under my buns and pulled and had the most exciting orgasm. It was something else to watch and feel. He got so much semen in me I didn't think it would ever come out. Jerry was saying, 'yes, yes, yes'.

They were enormously happy it all got done. It was a wonderful plan. We became very experienced oral experts and Jerry's tongue really is as long as a lizards. Sometimes Jerry came over and we fucked and sometimes Jerome came over and we fucked. Mom asked and we said ok so she sat on the rug and watched Jerome and me fuck. She was completely necked. Later I mentioned to her 'Jerry or Jerome, any time you want'.

One afternoon she super surprised me. Jerry was over and we were nude on the rug getting super turned on. Mom came in with dad. Both totally nude.

Mom said, "I thought you might like to have your dad while Jerry and I get together. Have fun."

Dad was sticking almost straight up looking right down at my vagina, wide open. Jerry and dad tried to out fuck each other. Jerry won. Younger. He and mom went almost twenty minutes longer. By then I was on top of dad with a hand back playing with his balls with my backend going ever so slowly up and down.

Jerome brought a girlfriend over and we had a nude party. They got married and eventually Jerry got married. They swap wives and sometimes I get one or the other, and dad of course. Mom absolutely is bonkers happy when dad and I wind up with each other. We all went to a nude beach once. It's a crazy wonderful life.

12