My Halloween Costume

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Infuriated at the way I was competing with goats and pigs for the buyers attention, I flipped onto my back, raised my dirty feet into the air, and spread my legs wide. Gasping and groaning with pleasure and squealing louder than any of the pigs I masturbated my soaking fire crotch for the crowd, keeping my head up so they could see the expression of joy and lust on my face as I flicked my bean for them and my pussy quivered in pleasure.

Was I humiliated? Totally. On a scale of 1-10 my humiliation was 15. I had lowered myself to the level of a disgusting pig slut, a piece of livestock to be sold like a goat or donkey or pig. But that was part of the turn on. The men in the front row staring between my legs weren't buying me; they were bidding on a hot piece of slave pussy. Yet as my humiliation crashed over me I rocked through the most explosive orgasm of my life.

I reassured myself I was still in charge. But why should I take off my necklace when I was having so much fun, and a hundred men were all eating out of my hand? I'm sure the men were laughing WITH me. the men shouted out all sorts of native gibberish as my pussy quivered through a second orgasm. They hooted and jeered, bragging to each other about what they'd like to do to me. They would never get the chance. I was still in charge.

The final bidding was fast and furious. The auctioneer CRACKED the whip in the air, signaling me that my luscious self-pleasuring was done.

I rose, smiling with satisfaction at the crowd I had enslaved. A number of them had splattered their seed on the ground. All of them wanted me. Let them have their fun. Shooting their filthy spunk onto the ground was as close to me as any of them would ever get.

One of the donkeys bleated, and I turned in time to see a fat merchant swatting the animal on the behind to propel the newly sold ass out of its pen and toward a small adobe building a few yards from where I was standing. I laughed, but my triumph was cut short as I felt a sharp, slap across MY naked rump.

My ass burned, and for a moment I thought I'd been hit with the whip, but then I realized it was merely the auctioneer signaling the end of the auction with a crisp spank across my bare bottom.

It wasn't a gentle swat of a affection, or caress, but rather a hard SPANK that signaled ownership. I felt a fresh wave of humiliation crash over me as I realized that my auction had ended precisely the way the donkeys had. My auction was over, and it was time to get the meat, the livestock, the ass -- or in my case, the hot piece of ass -- off the block.

Like the donkey, I had been sold. A part of me couldn't believe it. I thought of all the things I owned: my corporation, my homes, my cars, my endless deeds and titles. Was there a title on me? Perhaps. Someone owned me. Someone OWNED me.

But who? The men in the crowd laughed as I rubbed my bottom and scurried off the stage. I almost took the necklace off, but my curiosity about my new owner got the better of me.

I stopped rubbing my bottom and started rubbing my hot wet slave pussy as I followed the donkey into a small brown stucco building that had sold BBQ, turkey legs, and cold drinks in its theme park incarnation.

Was it still a restaurant? Something was cooking. I could smell the charcoal smoke and the enormous fireplace was in the same spot as I remembered, although coming out of the blinding sun it was too dark to see anything else. I was bent over a sort of table and my head and hands were fitted into a stock that was quickly closed, immobilizing my head and hands.

As my eyes strained to adjust the men behind me tightened the leather straps around my legs and ankles, binding me into place.

In front of me a fat black man with white hair lifted his robe to reveal his hard cock. It was large with a bulbous head and a thick vein, and it didn't smell very good at all.

I suddenly regretted licking my lips so lasciviously on the stage. Instinctively I reached to pull the necklace off, but with my hands locked into the stocks my fingers were just a few inches short. I tried to shake it off, but the man held my head steady as he pressed his fat black cock against my lips.

"Wait!" I said, turning my head up to look him directly in the eye. "You don't understand. I'm a VERY powerful person. Very rich. Very powerful. Really! I can pay you a lot of money. You can't do this to me."

I was using my, "I'm the boss," tone but he just laughed. A sharp SPANK across my bottom cheek signaled the price of disobedience. I opened my mouth to cry out...and his big black sausage slipped inside my gaping maw.

The smell and taste of him were so bad I wanted to wretch but realizing the only way out of this was forward I decided to play along. I began to dutifully swirl my tongue around his leaking, bulbous head.

I looked up at the grinning fat man who I was sucking off. He didn't look particularly prosperous or wealthy and he was wearing a very simple coarse tunic. I tried to explain to him that it was a mistake, that unlike him I was rich and important, but with his fat little cock in my mouth it came out as garble.

I looked up at him with pleading eyes; he smiled down at me with an amused, satisfied smile. For a moment I thought I knew him, but then realized that it was his expression that was familiar. It was the same amused look I gave people who asked me for something. It was my, "I'm in charge, and you're not" look.

Clearly the ignorant peasant didn't understand whom he was dealing with!

Suddenly a strange thought crossed my mind, an odd shift in my thinking. Perhaps I was the one who didn't understand. In this time and place, I wasn't rich. There was no need for entrepreneurial women executives to implement strategic visions. Here I was a penniless, naked, slave girl, and the only useful parts of me were my mouth, pussy, and asshole. The parts of me that had just been vended off the block.

I swirled my tongue around as he smiled down. I could tell he was relishing my disgust and humiliation and his absolute power over me. His dancing eyes spoke volumes: "That's a good pig slut. Suck, suck, suck! Polish my knob, you illiterate little fuck bunny. No one can understand you and no one wants to hear gibberish from a pleasure sluts. Your mouth is good for sucking cock. Now suck until I spurt my load into your pretty fuck bunny mouth."

I felt my pussy spasm as the realization of my situation sank in. Fortunately I was still smarter than him. He was old, and although is withered tool had gotten hard under my tongue's gentle caresses I knew I could forestall his pleasure indefinitely by slowing down my sucking.

I began to bob my head up-and-down as I sucked him, trying to dislodge the chain around my neck. The chain held fast, but I felt his cock grow fatter as he groaned in pleasure. If I could shake my head just a little bit more—

My plan was interrupted as behind me I felt a thick knob of flesh press against my totally exposed pussy. My "Nooooooaaaaa!" was a tortured garble as the man behind me found the target and with a single thrust sunk deep into my wet sex.

I was hot and ready, and it felt WONDERFUL! But any pleasure I felt was belayed as I tried to explain "Mmm naaah on oooh uuu-ooll": "I'm not on birth control." Why should I be, since I had no intention of letting any of the pathetic men who were begging for my attention get any? Unfortunately I was now being ridden bareback by some black village stud whose face I couldn't even see.

Somewhere behind me the stupid native began beating the drum, and soon I was being fucked to the savage beat. My master groaned as he picked up the pace. I longed to see him but he didn't care about my face. I was just a hot, juicy, furry red pussy to him.

The man fucking my mouth pulled on my long red hair, clearly angry that I wasn't paying enough attention to him. Looking down at me, he wagged his tongue back-and-forth, directing his illiterate cock sucking slave girl in the proper technique. Obedient to the pain, I began to move my tongue around his shaft.

The first squirt from his cock caught me TOTALLY off guard. My eyes must have bugged out because I heard the man riding me from behind guffaw heartily at my reaction to his thick, gooey spunk. The old man apparently hadn't come in years, as he shot an enormous wad of his disgusting jizz everywhere in my mouth. I didn't dare spit it out, and with my head tilted down it was hard to swallow, so I ended up smearing his disgusting, foul tasting spunk all over my mouth and tongue as I tried to use my tongue to lift it into my throat for disposal.

My disgust, nausea, and humiliation crashed over me like waves on a beach. The men laughed as I sputtered and choked but I eventually managed to gobble it all down. He didn't release me until I had swallowed every drop.

He stepped back and dried his cock with my silky red hair. When he stepped out of the way I saw that behind me the little donkey was locked into a stall and strapped down like I was. I was baffled as to what they were doing until the man who had fucked my mouth pull a long stick out of the fire and examine the tip, which glowed blue, white, and orange as he blew on it.

The man fucking me from behind came in torrents as the iron found it's mark on the donkey's flank and the animal BRAYED loudly. The old man with the branding iron counted slowly to three: "Moja... Mili... tatu."

As the donkey brayed for its the life the sailor riding me groaned with pleasure and shot what felt like a quart of baby batter into my totally unprotected sex. Bent forward as I was it ran deep inside of me, with no leakage.

I was ovulating, and it had been a perfect shot. Fuck! Literally! I had to get out of this place.

I shook my head in frustration, but the cheap little hook that was now controlling my destiny held fast.

The man pulled out, laughing as he slapped my ass and bragged to his buddies about what a good fuck I'd been. I thought he was through with me, but reaching from me he took the wooden handle of a very crude mallet that looked like something out of the Iron Age and jammed the it long-ways into my mouth. Pulling back hard he forced my mouth open, exposing my teeth and forcing my mouth into a ridiculous grin.

The old man who had splattered his filth into my mouth selected a branding iron out of the fire. I watched in horror as he blew on the tip and smiled as the colors changed from blue to white to orange. Looking down at me he snickered, giving me an enormous, "You're not going to like this, bitch!" smile.

I screamed into my crude gag as I realized that the BBQ turkey leg place was a blacksmith's shop, and I was the next piece of livestock to be branded.

Knowing that I was unintelligible I just wept and begged for mercy. The men laughed. My fantasy had come true. I was a slave girl now, and there would be no mercy for me.

I strained my fingers with all my might to reach the necklace. I was so close...

The pain in my bottom as the brand sizzled into my backside was blinding, but the old man took his time.

"Moja... "

"Mili... "

"Tatu!"

The three seconds seemed to last 10 minutes and when they released me from the stock I collapsed. One of the men lifted me up like a rag doll and carried me out to a pen to wait with the other freshly branded donkeys, goats, and slave girls.

The man carrying me, deciding that a freshly branded slave girl was not entitled to jewelry, ripped of my necklace...

Nothing happened.

After dumping me on the ground he put the necklace in his pocket and walked away. What happened? Why was I still in the slave market? A glance at the bottom of the branded slave girl next to me revealed the mystery.

The welt from the brand was red and raised, but distinct: two diamonds intersecting to form a third brand. We had been butt branded with the handcuffs, the symbol of our slavery.

I heard the old woman's voice in my head: "Necklace not matter. SPELL matter. Spell says you come back if you not wear slave symbol."

I cried out in agony as my fingers gingerly verified the slave symbol on my right bottom cheek. I was naked and helpless, a penniless slave girl in a strange land, and a strange time. But with my branding my Halloween costume was complete, and I would be wearing it forever.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

12