My Halloween Double Delights

Story Info
A widower receives a visit from two Mormon girls.
5k words
3.78
18.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A widower receives a visit from two Mormon girls.

This story is fictional which means that reality is not a factor here. This story includes Mormon characters, but is not intended as a criticism of that religion. Tags include May-December, spanking, light bondage, pregnancy, dub-con, and forms of sex intercourse. If these tags offend you, don't read this story! This story could have been put into a few categories, but I decided that due to the ages of the three characters, Mature would be the appropriate category. All characters are at least 19-years old. All story rights belong to Bebopper99 and may not be reproduced without his permission.

****************

It's Halloween night, and I'm watching a lopsided college football game. The bagged candy are in a huge plastic pumpkin on the porch so the little kids can help themselves, and I don't have to keep answering the door. As a widower who retired early at age 41, there can be moments of boredom. My wife and I got had a June wedding after high school graduation. We had an "Ooops" baby in January. We successfully raised a family.

The plan was for the wife and me to live our Golden Years together, but my wife's fatal illness terminated that happy plan. Since my wife Joanne's death, I have been pretty much a recluse. My son Davy and his family live up North, while my daughter Jenny and her family live a state over from me. We do get together during holidays.

The door bell rings, and I sigh at the intrusion into my solitude. Figuring the pumpkin needs a candy refill, I get up and open the door. I stood amazed at the two lovely young ladies, both dressed as Mormon missionaries holding books. They both looked around 15, but the porch light was off, and they were lit only by the flashing orange lights.

"Wow, Mormon missionaries!! Girls, those are nice costumes. Original too. Never seen that before. All praise aside, aren't you too old for a candy scavenger hunt?"

The nearest girl was a cute and petite, about 5'4" with maybe C-cup breasts. She had an athletic body covered by a white knee-length dress, a blue cardigan, and ankle-strapped shoes with a 2" wedge heel. Her blond hair went down past her shoulders. She was the one who responded to my question. We stared at each other.

I was immediately attracted to her, and she seemed to be also similarly affected.

"Good evening, sir. Sorry for the mix-up. We really are LDS missionary sisters.

I am Sister Kylee, and this is Sister Megan. We are here to share our faith with you," the petite blond said with a shy smile.

Mormon missionaries? I was speechless and mildly annoyed by their visit. I had a game on my television. I looked at the other Mormon girl. She looked to be about 5'6" tall with brunette hair. She seemed to be embarrassed by her possibly D-cup hooters since she covered them with her book when I looked at her. She also had an athletic body encased in a light green blouse, yellow skirt, and ankle-strapped sandals with 3" inch heels.

"In that case, you seem too young to be missionaries," I said with a smile.

"It's okay, sir. I assure you we are both 19-years old."

I turned on the porch light and got a better look at them. They were the real thing and quite beautiful. They were LDS missionaries, then that meant they were both virgins. I hadn't enjoyed a virgin since my wedding night.

Bad thoughts now flooded my brain such as deflowering both girls and making them my permanent house slaves. Uh, I actually meant house guests. Sort of! I stared at Kylee's blue eyes with a big smile, and she smiled back. I sensed that a deep attraction between us.

I straightened up my 5'11" muscular body. Megan looked on with a concerned look on her face. I didn't want her to panic and have them leave, which meant I needed to moved this indoors quick.

I knew that Mormons girls were raised to be obedient, respectful, and submissive as part of their holy roles as future wives and mothers. I decided to tap into that tap into that Mormon female psyche.

"In that case, welcome to my home. I look forward to learning everything inside and out about the both of you," I said in a light voice as I put my hands on Kylee's shoulders and slowly drew her in. She stood on my entry rug. I pointed at a couple of pairs of my shoes next to the door.

"Sorry Kylee, you will remove your shoes. I assure you that the floor is clean."

Blondie stood there unsure at my strong request. I put my hands on her cheeks and moved my mouth next to her left ear. Now she was trembling at my touch.

"It's okay. You're safe with me. I think I have love at first sight. You are so beautiful. I want you as my woman," I whispered into her ear. She giggled as I moved my lips with an inch of hers. We stood there for 20 seconds, then she lightly kissed me! She bent down to undo her ankle-straps and slipped off her shoes.

"Good girl, Kaylee. Please come in," I said softly. She responded with an uncertain smile and stood beside me. I put my arm around her shoulder. We faced Megan who looked like she wanted to bolt.

"Well Megan, are you coming in too? Don't leave Kaylee alone to preach to me."

The brunette entered, and I locked the dual-deadbolt and pocketed the key. When I did that, Megan stood petrified. Her Mormon book was over her nice rack again as if to protect her virtue from me.

I pointed to her feet and said, "Shoes off, please!"

Megan just stood there like a statue, so I knelt down to remove her shoes. As I removed them, I briefly and gently caressed and massaged her feet. The pretty brunette gasped, then giggled ed at my touch. I took the girls' shoes and put them in the entry way closet.

"Kaylee will sit with me on the sofa. Megan sit across from us in that chair."

The girls complied and as I sat closely next to Kaylee, she moved away from me.

I moved next to her again so our legs touched and my right arm went around her shoulders so she couldn't move any further.

"So, what did you want to do?" I said in a soft voice near her left ear. She trembled a bit, then opened her Mormon book as I nuzzled her her neck and hair. She smelled of lavender. This shook her up since she started to babble about something. I took her book from her hands and threw it on the table. I put my hand on her cheek and stared hard into her blue eyes.

"You are mine! All mine! I'm making you my woman," I said with a low growl.

"Kaylee, no!" Megan in alarm.

Then I I kissed her. She didn't respond, but rather sat frozen. The poor girl had no previous experience with a dominant man before. After a minute, I pulled back and saw her eyes closed. I pinched her nose closed and, about 40 seconds later, she opened her mouth. I kissed her again, and my tongue went in. At the same time, I rubbed her back. Soon she began to relax and kissed me back. She wasn't the best kisser, but I found her innocence to be delightful. I was getting a real virgin in all ways.

The kiss ended, and she seemed disappointed.

"Let's get your top off. I want to see the breasts that our children will suckle from in the future,"

I said softly into her ear. She just sat there as I unzipped her dress and pulled it down to her elbows.

"You can't do that! That's forbidden! Kaylee pull your dress back up now. We're getting leaving," Megan said frantically.

A blank-faced Kaylee stared back at Megan as I was happily discovered that while Kaylee wore her Mormon undergarment, there was no bra underneath! Methinks the lady is a sexual enigma. It was a white, sleeveless, cotton top. I felt like a child opening a birthday present as I ripped it open and pulled it down. This seemed to wake my sweet girl out of her stupor, and she tried to push me away. I grabbed her wrists and put them behind her head.

I growled, "Keep your hands behind your head."

After some pulling and yanking, her dress and Mormon top were at her waist. Megan got out of her seat to intervene. I needed to exert more control over the situation. I gave her a very dark, angry look which caused her to stop.

"Stop! You are in my house! Behave and obey! Now take off your skirt and give it to me. I said now!" I said with mock anger, but just enough to intimidate these proper, virginal, young ladies. I took the skirt and flung it onto the chandelier. Without her skirt, Megan wouldn't try to escape.

I gently lifted Kaylee's C-cup breasts and played with them as she closed her eyes. When I softly pinched her nips and kissed her breast meat.

She began to murmur something unintelligible as I began to suck on her nipples. When my right hand slipped under her dress and massaged her pussy. She had her Mormon bloomers on, but I kept at it. Soon, she let out a long sigh and was moaning as I got her hot and wet. Indeed, within a couple of minutes, she was already wet. As for me, I was hard and hot to go. I was going to enjoy a virginal feast.

I whispered into her ear, "This is what our baby is going to be doing with you nine months from now."

It was time for the main course. I pulled her dress and Mormon bloomers down and off. All she had on were white thigh-hi nylons. Next, I picked my now-naked prize up in my arms and moved towards the stairs. I looked down at her and saw that her eyes were closed, and her lips were mumbling something. As I started to go up the stairs, I turned to Megan who seemed to be frozen, with her mouth open.

"I am going to claim you also as my woman. Take your blouse and Mormon top garment off and leave them on the coffee table. Follow us up upstairs."

As I carried Kaylee upstairs, I could hear the rustling of clothes being removed.

I laid Kaylee on the bed. As I stripped off, Megan entered the room. I pointed to a chair in the corner and told her to sit down and keep her thigh-hilegs spread wide. All she had on were flesh-colored thigh-hi nylons and her white bloomers.

"Megan, I want you pinching your nipples and squeezing your breasts while you watch us."

As I turned my attention to Kaylee, she laid there with her legs open and her hands over her eyes. Her blushing body slightly trembled and her pussy was dripping a thick fluid. After pulling her hands from her face, I laid down next to her and kissed her passionately. She didn't respond at first, then after a minute, she kissed me back. The kisses we shared were hot and fervent, but it was time to move the action further down.

I kissed and nibbled neck and ears which started made her starting a lusty moaning. My kisses on her breasts caused her to push them into my mouth and I sucked on her nipples. She whispered something as I continued my trail of kisses across her belly and onto to her mons. There were no pubic hairs. Later, she told me that she had been a cheerleader in high school and had the hairs permanently removed. Lucky me!

My mouth skipped down to her small feet, and I sucked on her toes following me kissing her arches which caused her to giggle. I next kissed and nibbled my way up the inside of her legs, her reaction was to open her legs as I made my way to her love tunnel. There was where I went to town on her pussy. I licked, nibbled, and tongue-fucked her to an orgasm. Later, she told me that was her first orgasm in her life.

It was now time to claim her sweet, innocent body. I moved to beside her so my manhood was next to mouth. I could tell she didn't want to do it, but it was too late to back out now.

"Kiss and suck your man's cock! Give him pleasure!" I said softly. The teen gave me an almost decent blowjob, after much instruction from me. She needed more instruction, but I eagerly wanted to deflower this delectable virgin.

I moved between her legs, and told her to pull her labia wide open. Her pussy was dripping and ready for its first insemination. I slowly pushed my cock-head into her love tunnel entrance. As it disappeared into her folds, She tried to slide away, but I grabbed her hips.

"Ple-please! Don't! Stop! I don't want it," she squealed as she started to cry.

"Don't worry darling. I won't stop, and I know you don't want that boring hymen anymore. Soon, you'll be barefoot and pregnant in my kitchen," I said with a smile. I thrusted into her halfway, then pulled back and continued to thrust in until I was fully in, balls deep. I waited so she could could adapt to having a big rod in her. She was cried and grunted in pain as she tried to push me off, but I needed to break her in.

I started to fuck her with slow, deep strokes, but I gradually picked up speed that were almost deep. After a while, she settled down so I switched to her G-Spot. Her crying and grunting turned into sexy gasps and moans. Her pain had turned to pleasure. She began to move her hips in sync with my thrusts and her legs wrapped around me. Her cries of pleasure rose in lust and volume. She was on the edge of her first orgasm. Then, I stopped and pulled part way out.

"What? Why did you stop?" Kaylee said in bewilderment. Her hips try to get me back in her.

"Do you want me to continue and cum in you? You could get pregnant, Mormon slut!'

I taunted her as looked down on her needy, lusty face.

"YES! Do it please! Finish me! I want your baby! PLEASE!" the teen blond begged.

Our mating resumed in a sexual frenzy. I pounded away at her cervix while grabbing her breasts and squeezing them. She screamed something as the orgasmic pulse-wave spread from her pussy to her head and feet.

Seconds later, I shot millions of egg-seekers towards her cervix. I collapsed onto her. The only sounds were panting from our sexual exertions. After a few minutes,

I pulled back and sat up. Her face was that of a well-fucked, sated woman. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open, the sign of a female in endorphin-triggered, post-sexual bliss of safety, joy, and sexual heat. I grabbed a pillow and put it under her butt to keep my male essence from leaking out.

"How was your first time having sex, darling?" I said as I lightly kissed her lips and neck.

"Wonderful! I never thought it would be like this. The feelings are incredible," she gasped out slowly.

"There are more to come if you are my slave wife!" I whispered into her ear as she drifted off to sleep.

After sitting back, I saw a well-fucked, sated, broken, and submissive 19-year old girl who had my bite-marks of ownership from her lovely neck to her dainty feet. I had no doubt that she was mine forever. I was glad that my internal security system recorded everything since the moment they stood at my door.

I grabbed her white Mormon bloomers and cleaned my semi-hard manhood of her virgin blood and our sex juices. This was the best sex I have had in at least ten years. Kaylee was a tight, responsive, 19-year old virgin who had some subconscious need to submit and get knocked up. I decided then that I had to keep her. What to do about her friend?

While getting out of bed, I was surprised to see her friend Megan was still in her chair. Her right hand was in her bloomers and her left was gripping a breast. I walked over to her and stood there in front of here. Her eyes were wide as she stared at my manhood.

"Did I tell you that you could play with yourself, you dumb bimbo? Stop that now!

I am going to punish you! Now get out of that chair," I growled with an angry stare.

She immediately knew I expected total submission. I kind of figured that she would obey since she was getting herself off while watching her friend getting deflowered. There was still a chance she could cause problems, so I needed to exert my male power over her.

She was slow to rise, so I reached down and grabbed her nipples. I pulled her out of her seat as she yelled in pain. I sat down and pulled her over my lap.

"You need to obey your man immediately. You are disobedient and need punishment.

I will not let you become a bad girl," I said as I raised my hand and started to spank very nice and firm teen ass.

Her spanking wasn't just punishment. It was also an attack and breaking of her emotional and mental state. Being spanked as if she was a child was damaging to her confidence and pride. I was determined to remold Megan into a sister-wife. After all, what choice did I have? I would have been content to possess Kaylee, but how could that happen if Megan had seen everything. I would never trust an adult female, much a teen girl to keep a secret. So now I was going to be stuck with two lovely, athletic girls as my "wives." The sacrifices one must make to be happy in life!

My spanking was light, and not as hard and painful as it could be. Control was the goal, not gratuitous pain. After 25 swats, I stopped and shoved her onto the floor. She looked a mess with her tears, wild hair, and blushing red body. Her naked body looked hot and sexy with hard nipples and wet pussy. She was a virgin ripe for the plucking.

"Get on your knees between my legs. You saw Kaylee, so you should know what to do."

Given how defiant she was before the spanking, I was very surprised to find out that Megan was a good cocksucker. She was like a vacuum cleaner and could take it to her throat. Her tongue action was excellent. I was concerned that young Megan was a slut masquerading as a good Mormon girl. If she didn't have a cherry to pluck, then it would be disappointing!

I was close to shooting, so I grabbed the hair and pulled her off. I told her to get on her hands and knees. Using her hair as a leash, I walked her around the room. Finally, we ended up at the bed. I positioned her in a doggy position, then pulled open her labia and was happy to see her maidenhead. The girl was dripping thick juice. Perfect!

She moaned loudly as I slowly entered her from behind. That changed to a shriek as I burst through her cherry and steadily continued on until I was in balls deep. There was a long pause. I pulled halfway out, then went back in again. I began fast power strokes with the goal of ramming her cervix over and over. I reached under and grabbed and squeezed her breasts. I spanked her ass and she responded by shoving her cunt back at me. Pain slut!

Megan was a tough customer as she just grunted at the rough handling. She seemed

I moved my right hand to pussy and pinched her little button while my other hand twisted a nipple. That's when screamed out a loud "Yessss!" as she came hard. I fired a hot stream into her clenching pussy. Then we both collapsed flat onto the bed. I gnawed and kissed her neck and shoulder as we laid there. After a few minutes, she tried to get up, but I told her to stay. I reached over, grabbed a dildo and slowly inserted it into her freshly-raped vagina. I eyed her with satisfaction while using her bloomers to wipe her virgin blood and sex juices from my cock. Two very pleasing virgin-busting experiences in one night, and after I went without for a long time. I must be so lucky that I should go out and buy a lottery ticket!

Kaylee was the typical good girl who obeyed in order to get attention and fulfill her need to have a man, baby, and home.

Megan was definitely girl who played the resistant girl facade, but was at heart a pain slut who

wanted to be dominated.

They were definitely both keepers!

I went to my office to put their underwear in my desk drawer and locked it. Then I grabbed some red yarn from my dead wife's sewing basket. Megan looked at me, with half open eyes, while I loosely tied her wrists and ankles together. I told her to never leave our bed unless I gave her permission. Then, I laid down between the deflowered Mormon girls and went to sleep.

At 7 AM, I awoke with a woody and a need for teen cunt. I pulled out her dildo, and I kissed Kaylee until she woke. I told her what I needed and lifted her over my wood. I slowly lowed her onto my cock while she moaned and grimaced in pain. A slaps on her ass cheeks got her started humping up and down on my virgin-slayer. Soon, pain turned to pleasure, and she was enthusiastically rising and falling on her Master as I steadied her by grabbing her hips. Megan looked on with wide eyes and mouth open as we went at it. Soon, we both came with yells, then she collapsed on me. We kissed deeply until I pulled her off and reinserted her dildo. Definitely a keeper!

12