My Halloween Fantasy - Eva

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get Fake Eva off, and another guy is quick to take my place. The woman in the busty nurse outfit bypasses a guy to get to me. COOL! I start the same way, but she is bored. Ah-ha, a challenge. I pick up the intensity and rub my whiskers on her thigh and pussy lips. I race my tongue up then down her pussy lips, teasing her along the way by going deep or swirling my tongue in the hole. I accidentally nibble on her clit, and she blows up. She has a deep booming scream.

I hold her up, but she is falling over. Two other guys assist in helping her to her feet. Almost immediately, another guy is licking her to her third orgasm. A third woman is now in front of me. I reach my arms under her and pull her to me. She has a New York accent that faded as I got her closer to her orgasm.

Her body is so thin and light, it's incredible. These last four women that came in are getting all the attention now. They push the guys away, and then they point at the guy they want to fuck them. The nurse picks the smallest guy there while Fake Eva picks me. The other two MILFs pick big football players. The big muscular linemen. The rest of the guys take turns fucking the other women that are still here.

Fake Eva pulls my arm and sits me on the couch next to the other lady. Fake Eva gets down, between my knees and proceeds to make tender love to my cock. He has had a fun night, three women so far. Two weren't worth writing about. Fake Eva is.

While between my knees, sucking my cock, a guy behind her smiles, and then pops her bra off. Never phased her in the slightest. Me, I almost blew my load. In front of me is the most beautiful sight I have ever seen. She is giggling at my reaction. Two perfectly shaped, round orbs of fun. Two areolae that are darker pink and puffy. Two squatty nipples that are hard as diamonds right now are looking straight at me, and I stop breathing.

I am slapped to bring me back to reality. I am hard as steel. Fake Eva stops sucking my cock, there is no need anymore. Fake Eva stands up, turns around, and kneels on the couch with her legs spread apart. I pull out a condom, and the other lady says in her bad Spanish accent, "No. Tubes tied."

I take two fingers and push them into her pussy. My fingers feel warm fluids sloshing around inside of her. She is more than ready. I aim my cock at her heavenly hole and then slowly push in. Oh, fuck, this is good. She is as tight as I could hope. She purrs like a cat as I slowly slide into her magnificent body with MY cock.

I scream out, "YES! Fuck! You are gorgeous. I am glad you picked me tonight. I've loved a woman like you for a very long time. You remind me so much of her."

Fake Mom says, "How about talking to the lady that's letting you fuck her rather than some woman that isn't here."

I slow down, I feel terrible. She is right.

I have tears rolling down my face and on to her back as I say, "I'm sorry. Here I am feeling sorry for myself when a gorgeous woman sits in front of me and my cock is up her awesome pussy giving me the best sex of my life. You are fucking perfect. I'm going to slow down so that you get to enjoy this longer. I want to spend this time with you."

The lady next to her says, "Yes, you and your twenty closest strangers that you had sex with tonight."

Fake Eva yells back at her friend, "Shut the fuck up. Talk when you are fucking him. Let him finish fucking me before giving the kid another guilt trip."

Fake Eva is every bit as much fun as I imagine the real Eva would be. I love the feeling of my cock sliding into her pussy, I can feel the heat from within her body. I feel every part of her pussy as I push in and out. I love feeling the edge of my cock tip sliding against her snug walls.

I know she is enjoying this just as much as I am. She's grunting with each thrust, her eyes closed, allowing her to imagine my cock inside of her. Her breathing is strained but still intense.

I say to Fake Eva's friend, "It's only been three, and only one was worth my time. Sorry, that is now two. Mrs. Amazon woman, you are awesome. Your tits are spectacular. I can't get over how round they are. You feel so good, sliding along my thick cock. Sorry for going slow, but you feel so good. I want to enjoy this. I want to savor the feeling all night. You have no idea how sexy you are."

The nurse says to me, "Oh, please, just fuck her. Get on with it already."

Annoyed with her attitude, "Sorry lady, but I am not that kind of guy. She looks special, I want to treat her that way. I learned that here tonight. If you aren't special, I'm wasting my time. Sex without any emotional attachment is like jerking off.

"This woman here reminds me of someone I like. She is responding to me positively. Therefore, I want to please her. Yes, she has a perfect sexy body, but if she just laid there doing nothing, I would have moved on already."

For the next five minutes, I am not interrupted. I slowly pick up speed as I am slamming this terrific woman. Her smile is perfect. I can see her breasts swirling on her chest, ok, just the side of the breasts, I can't see through her. Her pussy is leaking, and she is moaning the loudest in the basement.

For me, this view is a dream come true. I will never fuck someone as good looking as this mystery woman in my life. That brought a tear to my eyes. I speed up because I think this other woman wants me. She is already done with her guy and does not seem impressed with the job he did on her.

Soon enough, I am fucking quickly and slamming hard into this beauty from behind. Then for no reason at all, I stop. Fake Eva and her friend are in shock. She is in tears now. I pick up her light body and transport her to the floor, on her back.

With a trembling voice, I tell her, "Earlier tonight, I met a special woman. I fucked her doggie, just like she wanted." My hands reach down and play with a soft spongy breast. "I made the mistake of not turning her over. I never played with her boobs. I never sucked on her nipples. I never saw the look of happiness on her face when she orgasmed. I may never see her again. I'm not making that same mistake with you."

Her tears are harder now, but I think they are tears of joy. I bend down over her body and suck in one of her glorious nipples. The look on her face is priceless. It wasn't an orgasm, but it was good. I can feel her body relax now. I alternate nipples while kneading and squeezing the opposite breast. After I had my fill, I slowly push into her again.

She has a look of desperation on her face. I move to fast fucking right off the bat. We are both sweaty, her beautiful hair is a mess. I sure wish I had a mask similar to the one she has. I cut out some of the mouth on mine, now nipples fit through just fine. She has a mask that covers above her mouth. She can easily blow a guy.

She is about to blow up, and I am not close yet. I move to my fastest speed, which will get me there quickly. I am breathing hard, and she is fighting to catch her breath. Her smile is truly remarkable to witness. She has an ear to ear smile; I was right to do this. This is an excellent feeling.

Just moments later, I explode into this MILF with a good hard squirt of my baby batter. In a flash of a second, Fake Eva explodes with a shattering scream as she orgasms as well. Everyone is staring at her, and neither of us cares. I shoot only four ropes of cum into this magnificent specimen of a woman.

Fake Eva, for her part, is wiped out. She is unable to talk or move. Fake Eva's eyes are glossed over. I fall face-first into her breasts and then bounced off and on to my side.

I wake up and am in the arms of Fake Eva's friend's arms. She is on the floor with me and cradling my head into her large breasts. They have nothing on Fake Eva, though. These are larger but are sagging and have the standard teardrop look. However, having your head smashed between even two non-perfect breasts is still pretty damn good.

Everyone is looking at me. I guess I passed out and scared them. I give the thumbs-up, and everyone goes back to screwing except the lady holding me. Her mask comes down farther, and she doesn't talk much, only when she must. Fake Eva passes on many offers for sex, saying that she has had enough. Deep down, that pleases me. She smiles at me.

The lady holding me gently lays me down. She probably wants to get laid, time to move on from me. Instead, she leans forward and takes my cock, with Fake Eva still on it, into her mouth. Bang! I am instantly hard again. She gets a goofy grin on her face. She straddles my waist and tries to kiss me on the lips, she failed due to my mask, not from me trying. Fake Eva's eyes are wide open, she is in shock. I can feel the nurse rolling her hips, trying to put my stick in her hole.

I hold my cock in my hand, so it is straight up. The woman slows down and guides her pussy to my cock. She then slowly slides down my cock, and Fake Eva is in hysterics at seeing this. She wants to say something but decides that isn't the thing to do.

The stranger works her legs, fucking me. She bounces up and down, and with each descent, she moans. I look around, and the other two MILFs are fucking more football players. They're having a grand old-time taking boy after boy. The other guys are just going as fast as they can and are doing two women to my one. They are running dry and unable to get it up anymore. I have no problems at all.

The woman on me is wearing out, she hasn't done this much, or at least not for some time. She doesn't have the muscles built up to last a while.

I speak for the first time, "How about I drive for a while?"

She wipes the sweat off her face and then lays down on the floor. She bends her knees, and that opens them wide for me. I move into place and put a cushion under my knees. I slowly enter the woman. No issues with that, she is sloppy wet and moaning even before my cock enters her. As I push up into this beautiful woman, I look at her for the first time. Her hair is up in a bun, but I can tell it is dark brown. She is medium height, huge breasts like I said. They have that familiar teardrop shape like my mom has.

I play with her breasts, and that causes her to blush. Fucking her is ok, but playing with her breasts makes her blush? Weird. Her skin is darker than mom's, or I would say that this could be my mom or her sister. Our family has pale skin, this woman is darker and has no bikini lines, so this is her color. She is athletic and laughs a lot. That, too, reminds me of mom, but the skin color is all wrong. I might as well call her Fake Mom.

It's funny, I have never thought or masturbated to my mother. Sure, mom is a pretty woman, but she is my mom, not a sexual partner. Seeing this woman naked made me think that mom would look like a milky version of this woman.

I have been slow fucking her long enough; in one stroke, I move to my fast fucking speed, and Fake Mom's eyes explode like I have never seen in a woman. They seem to be twice the size. She is moaning and saying, "Oh, fuck, so good."

I am close and feel the end is near. Fake Mom explodes with her orgasm and screams like nothing I have ever heard. Two more strokes and I too explode with four more ropes of cum. I roll to my side after I finish. A college girl is moving towards me; I think she wants a turn.

Fake Eva is quick to pounce on me and engulfs my cock. She cleans me off and continues until I am hard. When done, she rolls over to Fake Mom and eats the cum rolling out of Fake Mom's pussy. They both moan at that.

Now that I am hard again, where is that college girl? She went home? Only a few people are left. The other two MILFs stand in front of me and giggle. These two women must be sisters, and they are younger. I would say they're not my parent's age, but they're not my age either, somewhere in between. They too, have hot bodies, although smaller breasts. One of them is holding hands with a big muscular linebacker. The other takes my hand.

They take up doggie positions, and they are face to face. They are on their knees and lean forward to kiss each other. They fall forward after the steamy kiss and are now shoulder to shoulder.

The guy says to me, "The first one to make their girl orgasm gets both for the night."

He immediately slams his meat into his girl and is at his ultimate speed quickly.

I gently slide my cock into my girl, and she is far tighter than I expected. It's good that I did go slow. He just orgasmed minutes ago, no way he can do that again so quickly. While he wastes his energy, I start my woman with a medium speed fucking, not the quick fucking everyone expected.

My girl asks, "Something wrong? Don't you like me? I am too fat, right?"

Oh my, talk about insecure!

I laugh my ass off, "Oh no honey, your pure pleasure. I could fuck you all night and into tomorrow. I won't spew for a while; I just shot a load. I'm warming you up so that when I'm close again, I have the energy to fuck you good and hard. In the meantime, enjoy the fucking. I want you to have fun, I sure am.

"You are sensational. In fact, you and your friends are all fantastic. You kind of make me want to give up college girls. I missed the name of a girl earlier, she seemed special as well. She walks in, directly comes to me, blows me, I fuck her, I play host, and she runs off. A real Cinderella."

Talking about that woman made me speed up my fucking and is bringing me closer to the end. I am speeding up, and my "friend" is slowing down. No wonder our football team sucks, no stamina. I use my hands to hold her hips tight. She is shaking her head back and forth.

She is repeating, "Oh. So. Good. Fuck me. Oh. So. Good. Fuck me."

Now I am slamming each thrust with all the strength I have. She feels this. I grab her hair, wad it together, and then grab it at the base. I pull back, so she looks like a bucking bronco. Her back is arched, her breasts are on full display. I am slamming into her hard. She is starting her scream.

Fake Eva reaches over and sucks on her clit. That woman literally blew up into a million pieces. Her scream made it clear that I won the race. I pump three good ropes of cum into her pussy as I continue to slam into her while she rides out her orgasm. The other guy cums in the other MILF, then walks out, leaving her without her orgasm.

Fake Eva and Fake Mom are quick to pounce on her. They drink her cum, lick her pussy, and suck on her nipples. I can't move, I am exhausted. I want to help, but my body won't move. My friend grabs his beer keg. With him leaving, it is just me and the four MILF's.

I take off my mask and ask, "I have to know, are you, Eva?"

She leaves the mask on but shakes her head no, and it bows in sadness. Oh well.

I offer, "You two owe me nothing, you're free to go home to your families. I won't be worth shit tonight anyways. I think I'll sleep right here. If you haven't had much to drink, you should go home. Otherwise, my room is the first door on the right at the top of the stairway."

I lean back and moan. The four MILF's start cleaning up. I guess they just can't help it.

I shout out, "NO! This was my party, my mess, I'll clean it up. Just go home. In four hours, I need to get up and make breakfast to pay a debt. I have three special women coming over. Three women I would do anything for. I stand up but am weak and sway a bit. I hold onto a pole in the basement to help my balance. Anyone need to eat?"

Fake Eva says to me, "Any meatballs left? I like the size of your balls."

At first, nothing registered in my brain other than it sounded familiar. Smoke starts pumping out my ears as my brain slowly works. It's exhausted from all the sex. I take two shaky steps towards Eva and embrace her in a hug, I have tears of joy streaming down my face. She and mom take off their masks. What the hell? Two women, Cassie Douglas, and Tammi Johnson, take their masks off. Their daughters are also friends with Lisa and Chloe. I don't know them well.

Eva and mom help me walk up the stairs. Cassi and Tammi turn off the lights and lock the doors, they follow us up to mom's master bedroom. I am deposited in the center of the bed. Eva and Cassi are next to me, mom is behind Eva. I spoon up behind Eva, another life-long fantasy fulfilled. My hand is on her breast, and I lightly stroke it. Eva purrs.

My eyelids are heavy, but I still ask, "How?"

Mom answers, "It can wait until tomorrow." She reaches over and kisses me. "Goodnight, Matt. I love you."

Each of the women kisses me, and I fall asleep.

Chapter 4 -- Revelations

I am the first to wake up. I hear the alarm clock in my room going off. I take a hot shower in my bathroom and get some clothes on. I check on the women, and they are all naked under a sheet still. Man, they are beautiful. I go to the basement and clean up some. I'm expecting Amy and Chloe at 9:00. I suspect that Gail, Eva's mother, will be with them.

I have a full loaf of Texas toast. If I need more, I have cinnamon and raisin bread I can use. I start the coffee maker and a kettle for tea. I have a second pan going for sausage links, the aroma is fantastic. It's not long before four freshly showered women come into the dining room. They set the table for only one extra. I guess Chloe and Gail and not coming over. Odd, but no problem.

The doorbell rings and Eva yells out, "I will get it."

I put out the coffee even though everyone has already taken a cup, the syrup, the butter, glasses of juice, and small compotes of blueberries, strawberries, and whip cream. I go back and come out with a large plate of French toast and a second of sausage links. I am so busy rushing around that I don't notice our new guest. When I see her, I freeze. It's Stacy Atkins.

My mouth is open, but nothing comes out. This is the hottie from school that is way too good for me. No way I ever ask her out for a date. The only seat left for me is next to her. I sit down. I sit behind her in a class. Wow, never saw that coming.

Stacy says, "Hi, Matt, I am Stacy."

I still can't talk.

Mom takes over for me, "I saw you preparing for a party on the new security system. I call Eva, and we compared notes. We decided to crash the party. Our +2 are Eva's friends, they are both in bad marriages and thought fucking some young studs would be fun. It was.

"I used Eva's nurse costume, and Eva used an old Amazon costume. I didn't get nearly as many compliments as Eva did. She said every husband drooled on her and stared at her nipples. You, at least, can look at her eyes ... most of the time ... some of the time." I blush.

Mom looks are her nicely tanned arms, "The thing about watching someone recover is that we both sat outside next to the pool without my bikini. Too dreary to be inside. I got an awesome tan." She giggles. "The look on your face was priceless.

"On the way in, we see Stacy leaving. I saw that you two ... got it on. She was a guided missile to you and obviously had feelings for you. That made her interesting. Eva invited her to breakfast today.

"We went into the party with the intention that we would get our +2 laid several times. Sort of clearing the need for cock for a while. It worked. They got fucked raw, and they need time to recover. They did have a blast. They just didn't get a guy as considerate as you. They only got quick fucking."

Stacy asks, "What's the difference? It all looked good to me?"

Mom quickly answered, "Think of when you masturbate." Now that is an exciting image in my mind of mom and Stacy. "Do you start off quickly and try to finish in less than a minute? Or do you draw it out for a while?

"I bet you draw it out. Being fucked is the same thing. Do you want one of those meatheads fucking you and finishing in less than a minute, or do you want what Matt gave you, slow fucking that can go on much longer? Had he not been so captivated with your beauty, he would have realized you were there for him. Because he didn't, he only gave you five minutes so you could be with a guy that was going to provide you with one to two minutes of fast fucking.