My Happy Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you need?" I asked suspiciously.

"After I get you and your husband back together, you have to help me get Darrell back," she said.

"So how do we start," I asked her. Since the confrontation with Rence, I really felt off. One of the things that I've always been able to focus on is the fact that no matter what else happened, I'd never be alone. At least not until one of us died. I had a lot of friends who were divorced and I just didn't see that happening to us. Shit, I could easily see Marge divorced, but Rence and I; that was never going to happen to us.

We are the couple who would end up together to the point of being buried beside each other and watching over our family from the hereafter together. We are soul mates. Maybe we're just separated halves of one soul. I knew that eventually we'd make up and get over this, but Marge's help could possibly make it happen faster. And I needed it to happen faster because I felt awful. I just felt like I should be somewhere lying down in the fetal position with a cool towel over my head waiting for this to all end. It felt unreal. It felt as if it was a dream or something that was happening to someone else.

There was no possible way that my husband was trying to get a divorce from me. From what he said, the only reason that we weren't going through the divorce process right now was because it would be difficult for him to get a divorce because he'd given me permission. I didn't understand that so I decided to look into it later on. If Rence did decide to try to divorce me, I'd fight it tooth and nail. I've seen several divorce cases where the husband cheated on the wife and she tried to divorce him and he fought it, usually over the settlement and who got what. In a lot of those cases, during the divorce and the time that they were apart, they realized that they'd be happier together and dropped the case.

Some of those couples went on to be even stronger because after going through the divorce, they realized how special what they had is, and wouldn't risk it for frivolous things. Rence and I were a different story though. He had to know that he was the most important thing in my life. There is simply no way that I'd knowingly do anything to jeopardize our marriage. I didn't cheat on him. I asked him if I could do it and he'd said to do it. How was I supposed to know that he was considering it to be some kind of test?

Shit, okay his feelings were hurt. What about my feelings. I have sex with two guys and neither one was what I'd consider an enjoyable experience. Instead of being something I looked forward to, I was starting to become ambivalent about sex. Especially since something that I didn't enjoy anyway was beginning to put stress on my marriage to a man I adored. This was all Rence's ego talking. Why couldn't he just put this behind us? It was only sex.

I finally zoned back in and realized that Marge was still talking to me. "Go over it again, please Marge," I said.

"Okay, the first thing we need to do is that I'll come over to your house and try to talk to him," she said. "Maybe I can explain this to him so he can see that you'll never do this again and that you still love him. Maybe he's just feeling hurt and if we can get him to see that this didn't have anything to do with the two of you and your marriage he'll calm down."

"I really hope that works," I said. "I'm beginning to get desperate. In the eight days since I told him I wanted to have sex with someone else, we haven't had sex once and he hasn't even kissed me."

She looked at me strangely. "Amanda, you've been married for over twenty years going without it for eight days should be nothing. Surely you've gone for longer periods than that," she smiled.

I shook my head. "Only if one of us was sick, and even then we still kissed. But it's like he doesn't want to even touch me and just looking at me makes him angry. I have the feeling that if he could have, he'd have moved out on me already. I'm so used to us doing everything together that not being with him hurts me."

"What if you invite some people over? Just to be sociable he'd have to talk to them and that could start a conversation between the two of you," she said.

"There aren't very many people that we socialize with," I said. "Rence has never invited any of the people he works with to our home. He likes to keep his work life and his home life separate. He does sometimes go golfing with a few of the guys at work but that was just to play golf mostly. The only person at work that he like being around was..." I paused and she looked at me.

"Darrell right?" she said and I nodded. There was a long pregnant pause. "Amanda, how do you feel about your husband?" she asked.

"I love him," I told her.

"No, I mean how exactly does that feel?" she asked.

"Well, like now," I began. "I feel sick because I can't be with him and I know he's pissed at me. Most of the time when we're around each other I just want to touch him and...God it sounds so silly saying this out loud."

"No go on," she said.

"Okay, Lawrence is the only person beside my kids that makes me smile just seeing him. If you stood him, fresh out of bed, unshaven and stinky, next to Brad Pitt, I'd still run to Lawrence every time. Just having him wrap his arms around me makes me wet and when I get worked up, I swear I'd take my clothes off and fuck him in the middle of rush hour on Main Street. Our natural state is naked and linked together. I'd do anything for him." As I said it I noticed that she was looking at the ground and shaking her head.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Amanda, why would you risk that?" she asked. "It's just stupid. You're stupid."

"But you told me..." I began.

"Amanda, my husband doesn't give a rat's ass about me. I've told you he's been cheating on me for years. And to tell you the truth, I think he knows that I've been doing it too and he just doesn't care. You're upset because you haven't had sex with your husband since YOU told him you wanted to sleep with another guy. I haven't had sex with Bryan in over a year, and even then he was drunk and thought I was some whore named Brenda. Do you remember last week the day you told him?" I nodded.

"Well, when I was leaving and he was just coming back from his run, he looked at me as if he was jealous of me that I'd been sitting there talking to you while he wasn't. That man loves you to a very ridiculous degree. It's like his entire world revolves around you. Do you know what most women would give to have something like that? Amanda, you're my friend and I know that you don't judge me but a lot of the people I work with who know what I do think I'm some kind of slut. I made the mistake of hooking up with a couple of guys from work. I counted on their discretion and since they were married too. I figured nothing would be said about it. The next thing I knew I was the office whore and the guys were, of course, only victims."

"I'm not a whore or a slut, Amanda. I'm just an average every day woman who didn't marry as well as you did. I need to be loved and cared about and made love to. We're all different. From what you told me you didn't like having sex with Darrell. You said it was too rough and there was no emotion in it, right?"

I nodded at her. "It was like being raped voluntarily," I said. "I just got the feeling that he..."

"Didn't care about you at all," she finished. "Honey, he didn't. He doesn't know you at all. He didn't know you were Lawrence's wife or anything. All he knew was that you were some older chick who wanted to fuck. It was just no strings attached sex between two consenting adults. Now isn't that what you told your husband you wanted?"

I nodded.

"So what did you expect?" she said. "You got exactly what you talked about. Now in my case it's totally different because my needs are different from yours. This isn't the first time I've been with Darrell. It's really difficult for me to hook up with him. I have to give him something different every time. That was why I let him try you out last time, to give him something he hasn't had before. Darrell is a young single guy and you need to know something about him. He is, despite how big he is, probably the nicest man I've ever met. He's kind and considerate. He has the potential with the right woman to be like your husband. That's why once I started with him I stopped just picking up stray men." She looked at me seriously.

"I love Darrell," she said. "That's why I wanted to know how you felt about your husband, because you described pretty much the exact way I feel about him. I know that the odds of it working out are astronomical but I want him so bad I can taste it. I call him so often it's like I'm stalking him. I love to have him pounding away on me like that. And I'll tell you something else that you won't believe. I do things with him that are absolutely stupid; just like you'd do for your husband. I don't use protection with him. He's lucky I'm older because sooner or later if we keep going at it he's going to knock me up. If I was a young fertile woman he'd have already rung my bell. I'm almost twice his age, the wrong color, and already married, but he makes me feel the way I want to feel."

"I'll tell you something else Amanda," she said. "I wouldn't cheat on Darrell with anyone for any reason even though we aren't in a relationship. I wouldn't even fuck my husband because I'd feel like I was cheating on him. And there's something that even Darrell doesn't know. He's young, but he's starting to care for me too. It used to be when he was pounding away at me and I'd tell him that I loved him; he'd stop and get upset about it. Then we went through a stage where he'd keep fucking me but we'd talk about it later. He'd give me that whole 'friends with benefits' thing. But now when I say it, he smiles and he hasn't said it back yet but he will. If we were just fuck buddies, why did he send me flowers last week? And believe it or not, he was the only person who remembered my fucking birthday and got me a present. Sooner or later, no matter how much he's trying to avoid it, we're going to end up together. He's trying to fight it right now which means it's getting to him."

"What do you mean he's trying to fight it?" I asked.

"Amanda, he keeps telling me that we don't work and we need to see other people," she said. "But I don't want anyone else and I don't think he can get anyone else. So I have to wait until he's so stressed out that he can't resist and he calls me." I looked at her because I didn't understand.

"It's a small town Amanda," she said. "There just aren't a lot of black people that live here. So his chances of finding a woman are limited. Sure there are a lot of younger women who don't really care about color, but a lot of them aren't really nice girls so someone as shy as he is wouldn't be able to talk to them. So when he's really horny, he doesn't have a lot of choices. He can travel to the nearest large city and pick up a hooker or call me. Even driving to the next town and picking up a hooker isn't a sure thing because he has to worry about the cops and a lot of those women just look like hell. He also has to worry about diseases. It's so much easier for him to just call me. I'm never going to turn him down and since neither of us is really doing anything with anyone else, we don't have to worry about diseases so I went off the pill."

"But Marge," I asked in horror. "There are so many ways that this can go wrong. What if your husband does find out? What if you got pregnant? Shit, Darrell is only twenty seven years old. What if he doesn't want to be a father? What if, like you said, he really doesn't have a lot of choices in women to have sex with? What if he's just being nice to you so he can get some?"

"I don't care Amanda," she snapped. "I'm willing to do anything I have to do to get him back and since your husband caught us, he doesn't even respond to my calls or texts or anything. I'm really worried about him because normally, even on days that we don't hook up, I can count on him to cheer me up or just make me feel wanted. I'm desperate and he's depressed. The only reason he's in this town in the first place was the job. Since he got here his confidence has grown and a lot of it has to do with the experience he's gotten on the job and the respect and responsibilities your husband has given him. He's falling apart. He feels like this is all his fault and your hubby has been ducking meetings with him and hasn't given him any new assignments since this started. It's gotten so bad that I have to ask that secretary at his office for information." She wrung her hands and looked at me.

"I'm not just helping you to fix this for your sake," she said. "It's for mine as well."

I shook my head and realized that Darrell might think this was his fault, but in reality it was all mine. If I'd just sat back and thought about how blessed I already was, instead of wanting to try to get what I thought Marge had, none of this would have happened. I couldn't even blame Marge because she was just trying to make lemonade. Life had handed her a bucket full of lemons. She had a husband who cheated on her and didn't care about her. She was starved for both sex and affection, so she finally did something about it. I think that deep down inside she didn't really feel good about what she was doing so she tried to talk about it in a way that made it seem like she was okay with it. She told all of our friends about it, but I was the only one stupid enough to fall for it. And then to make things worse she fell in love with the guy she was cheating with.

What Marge should have done in the first place was just file for a divorce and then found her-self another man. This situation was entirely too complicated. I didn't care what it took. I intended to get my husband back in my bed where he belonged.

After Marge left, I took a shower and put on my sexiest lingerie. I'd made lasagna that afternoon when I got home from work because it was Rence's favorite dish. As I looked at myself in the mirror, I saw a mid-forties pear shaped woman who was moderately attractive. There was a bit of cellulite on the backs of my thighs and my breasts are slightly smaller than proportionate. My hair is rich and dark with a few strands of gray mixed in. I normally have a great smile but it's been missing since this episode started.

My tummy has a slight bulge and the skin around it is loose with a few light stretch marks if you look closely. Those stretch marks are from giving birth twice. Lawrence loves my tummy. He's so stupid. He thinks it's sexy. He once told me that it's the place where his babies are made, and it is. I guess I'm attractive enough that the average guy would still fuck me, but I'm not pretty enough for anyone to go crazy about any more. The only person who still sees me as something more than just pussy is Lawrence. I'm really not the kind of woman who wants to be someone that men can hit and then quit. I need my husband back. I've never been this lonely in my whole fucking life and I'm to blame for it. We're still living in the same house but it's like we're strangers.

That's why I made myself sexy for him and made his favorite meal. The top of my lingerie is so sheer that you can see my breasts and nipples through it. The bottom is so tight and cut so tiny that if I move wrong my pussy swallows it. The back of it is a thong that disappears between my ass cheeks. There's a cover-up with it but I'm not wearing it. Our kids are away in school and in the service. The only person coming into this house tonight is my husband and I want him to see me.

I have to be really careful wearing things like this because Rence and I are always hot for each other anyway. There have been a few times when things just got away from us. That's partially why we had our kids in our early twenties, before we were really financially ready for them.

It's hard to believe that only ten days ago, I'd been wearing just normal knee length shorts while I worked in the garden. Rence had come home from his run and saw me bent over in those shorts. He'd looked through the house for me after his run as if us being apart for the hour while he ran was too much. I heard him coming up behind me but I had no idea that seeing my flabby ass even completely covered up would send him into such a state.

He slapped me on the ass and shocked me. He pushed his crotch into my shorts covered ass and started humping me. He reached around and started gently massaging my breasts and nuzzling my neck.

"Rence, don't do that," I said. "I have to finish weeding." My nipples had responded as soon as he touched me and though I'd told him to stop I really didn't want him to. I thought that he'd play with me for a while and tease me and we'd have sex like we always did after we ate.

Then he pulled my shorts down. He had to struggle to pull the tight material over my ass. "Rence what are you doing?" I laughed as he buried his face in my panty covered ass. He pulled my panties to the side and started kissing and licking the skin on my ass. My pussy was dripping by then. I was thinking about forgetting the garden and just dragging him inside the house. I didn't realize it but I was already a step behind him. He tried to pull my panties down right there and then. The sun hadn't even gone down yet, so if one of our neighbors on either side had looked out their upper windows they could have seen us.

Rence was either too overcome by lust or misjudged his strength, because instead of pulling my panties down they ripped right off of me. It was then that I looked over and noticed that he'd pulled his running shorts to the side and his dick was out. He leaned down and licked and chewed my ass even more. "Rence, let's go inside," I said. "We have to hurry. I'm too wet for you. If you lick my ass one more time I'm going to cum."

He ignored me. He mounted me from behind. I was so wet and he was so hard that he just lined his dick up and shoved it slowly into me, right there in broad daylight. After a couple of strokes I didn't care about our neighbors seeing us. I just wanted him to fuck me. I started pushing my hips into him as he thrust his rod into me. He was grabbing my hips and forcing it deeper with every stroke until he bottomed out. He reached around me with both hands putting all of his weight on me. One hand rubbed my breast and tweaked my left nipple. The other rubbed my stomach and then trailed down between my legs to find my clit. As soon as he hit it I screamed and let go. It wasn't the Fourth of July but I saw fireworks.

Rence wasn't done though. He kept gently stroking his still hard dick inside of me. That's one of the wonderful things of having a long history of sex with one person. You know exactly what turns them on. He knew that my clit would be too sensitive to touch after I'd cum so he started rubbing my tummy while my pussy was still having spasms and I couldn't open my eyes. Then he made it worse. He told me he loved me so much, but that he couldn't control himself when he saw that ass. He told me that it was my fault because no man could resist wanting to be inside of me and he was going to knock me up again. He knew that I'd had my tubes tied after our daughter was born but it was fun thinking about it. I spread my legs and lay down flat in the dirt and mud of our garden. The cold water from the plants I'd watered and the wet soil didn't matter. I flattened a couple of my pepper plants trying to stretch out in the dirt so he could fuck me again. I wanted...no I needed to have him spurting his juices inside of me.

Rence never pounded me like a piece of meat, he didn't need to. It was as if every one of my nerve endings was on fire so the slightest friction did the job. He couldn't hold out for much longer. He squeezed both of my nipples and locked his mouth onto mine. I tried to squeeze my legs together to increase the friction and felt his warm fluids filling my insides. After we were done we looked into each other's eyes because nothing else mattered. Not the dirt and mud we were rolling around in or the fact that anyone could have seen us.

1...34567...12