My Home is Your Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kiss me," I insisted as I pushed down onto him harder. He did. It was an animalistic kiss, one from a romance novel but with genuine passion and hunger between us.

We broke and he went back to my breasts. It was as if he could read my mind. I wanted it to continue forever, but other parts of my body were calling out for attention at this point.

"Take me to the bedroom now," I said as forcefully as I could. I really wanted to beg, but I knew that was not what Marco wanted to hear. He started to pick me up.

"No, no...just walk," I said as I smacked his hands away. I was only 5'6" and 110 lbs., but that was going to make getting through doors far too awkward.

"Take your underwear off and lay down on the bed face up," I commanded once we arrived. He did as he was told. The boxer briefs were straining to contain him and his cock popped out like a jack-in-the-box when he pulled them down.

I removed my pajama bottoms and panties. He was lying on his back in a very similar position as the first video I had seen. I had dreamed and fantasized about this moment so many times the last couple of weeks; I had memorized every move. I walked over and climbed onto the bed. As I threw my right leg over him, I kneed him right in the ribs. "I'm sorry" and a giggle almost escaped my lips before I caught myself. Instead, I just kept moving until I was centered over his face.

"Now get to work," I murmured. It was supposed to come out more powerfully but the anticipation had me weakened. In a welcomed repeat move, he used his breath on me at first. Slowly blowing cool and then warm puffs all over my very wet pussy. The wetness magnified the temperature differences. It was all so subtle, yet unbelievably erotic.

A stray thought of thanks entered my mind. If I hadn't been masturbating like a fifteen-year-old the last couple of weeks, I wouldn't have shaved.

That thought was broken by his first tentative lick. It was in a circular pattern and just brushed by my clit when he arrived at the top. He continued this for a while building pressure. I barely registered that my hips were now moving back and forth over his tongue practically begging for him to continue. After what felt like hours, he sucked in my clit and flicked his tongue across it. I felt like I may have blacked out for a moment. I was in heaven. In the video, his hands were restrained. He wasn't now though.

As he continued to work my clit, I screeched, "Grab my ass and pull me to you!" He did and I exploded with one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had. There were stars my eyes were shut so tightly and I thought I might have bent the bed railing I was hanging on so hard.

"Hold me...don't move...right...just like that...just hold me," I managed as my body quivered and I started to regain control.

I had thrust myself quite forcefully into his mouth so I slowly started to release. His hands were softly massaging my ass and thighs as I slid down a bit to rest on his chest. I let out a huge breath and relaxed for a moment. Marco had removed his hands and just waited until I gave my next command.

"Stay just like this," I said as I slid down his chest and reached down to grab his cock. He was still rock hard and I could feel a bit of pre-cum on the head as I lined it up and continued sliding down. When the tip of his cock hit my lips, I felt another bolt of electricity. I had imagined this so long, I forgot that the real thing was always more potent than fantasy. I pushed while holding him until he was penetrating me and I could let go. I rotated my hips slightly and pushed down to take more of him in. When I had pushed him completely into me, I stopped for a moment and enjoyed the fullness. He was so hard I could feel his cock pushing against the front of my vagina. I was so wet that I could feel the ease with which we would be moving. I started slowly at first riding him at a merry-go-round pace.

As I sped up, I commanded, "Grab my hips and thrust with me."

He did and we increased our rate of fucking. It felt amazing. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over me as we rocked back and forth.

"Now push hardddddd," I yelled. He thrust into me and I threw myself down on him.

"Oh god, oh god...yes, yes, I am cumming, I am cumming...oh, Marco...," I grabbed onto him and he wrapped his arms around me as I climaxed on top of him. I shook and shook for the second time this evening as I dug my nails into his shoulders.

As I lay there coming down again, I realized that Marco once again lay perfectly still as well. His arms were still around me, but he never started moving, not even slightly. He was still inside me and I could only imagine what he was feeling at this point. His control was incredible. He had been trained so well. I was the beneficiary of the many hours of work Michelle had put into creating this perfect toy. I wasn't Michelle.

"Marco," I whispered. "These are my last instructions. I want you to take me from behind. I want you to fuck me as hard and as long as you want to before you can't control it anymore and then cum in me. This will please me the most. I need you to want to do this."

"I understand," he said as he started to slip out from underneath me.

I was on all fours and he climbed up behind me. This had always been my favorite position. It wasn't a position I ever saw Michelle take. She was always on top, or in missionary controlling the pace with her hands. I didn't care.

He slid into me easily. Our previous activities had my body ready for whatever happened next. He grabbed my hips and pulled me back to him and then pushed me forward. It started slowly with long, deep strokes. I laid my head on the pillow and grabbed the sheets. My knuckles turned white as I gripped tighter with every thrust. Marco sped up the pace.

He grunted, "Oh, oh...mmmm...you feel amazing, this is incredible." It was the first time he had said or done anything without my asking him to.

I could tell he was building toward climax. I was too.

"Marco, fuck me, oh yes...fuck me...harder, harder, harder," I yelled.

"Oh god, I am going to cum," he countered.

We both slammed into one another again and came in unison. I could feel his cock shooting and throbbing inside of me as I clenched and unclenched around him. His hands pulled me impossibly close to him and held me there as we both felt our last few spasms. The thrill of the encounter and the rush of adrenaline were overwhelming and coursed through my every limb. I suddenly became aware of the exposure the windows offered, and I understood just for a brief moment the lack of concern Michelle might feel from the potential for exhibitionism. I was so absorbed in what we were doing no one outside of this space mattered. Back on Earth, Marco kissed my neck and slid over beside me on the bed.

I rolled over as well and lay next to him. I could feel our liquids dripping out of me as I rolled over. I didn't care. I was so relaxed and sated, I could barely move.

Marco dutifully asked, "Would you like for me to clean you up?"

"Marco, I appreciate the offer. I really do, but I am fine. Thank you though, you are... remarkable," I responded.

We eventually got up, cleaned off, and dressed. Marco let himself out at some point after a quick kiss on my cheek and parting pleasantries. I think we both recognized our evening as the singular encounter it would be. He craved the structure and rules that Michelle set up for him and I had different needs and attractions. It was fun to partially slip on someone else's shoes for a night, but those shoes just didn't fit right. That night I returned the key to its open hiding spot in the drawer and that was the last time I ever looked in Michelle's closet.

The very next day I started my job search in earnest. I landed one quickly. I would be working as an office manager for a new technology startup downtown. I also found an old acquaintance on Facebook. She happened to be downtown and wanted to rent her second bedroom.

After the Marco night, I found it easier to tell people what I wanted. I am sure that helped me land the job and the place to live. People listened to me and didn't run me over as easily as they used to. I wondered if Michelle knew that her setup would help me in so many ways. She came to visit me very soon after she got back in town. We met at a fancy restaurant she frequented with clients.

"Well, it looks like you are doing great," she stated after listening to me talk about my new job and living arrangements.

"I really appreciate your help, Michelle," I said.

"Oh, I never did hear about the night Marco dropped by. How did that go?" she asked ignoring my platitude. There was a twinkle in her eye and she leaned in a bit at the end of the question.

I thought for a minute. I had expected the inquiry, but her forward approach still caught me off guard most of the time.

"We never found what he was looking for and I think he will need to return to fix the closet door handle when he has the right tools," I responded.

I held the best poker face I could muster. She kept staring at me, trying to read my reaction. Eventually, she sat back with a smile and gave a slight nod of approval.

12