My Homemade Halloween Costume

Story Info
18 year old humiliated in public.
6.9k words
4.43
18.3k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 02/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is 18 years old or older.

My stories tend to jump from reality to fantasy. So if thats not your thing keep on looking.

Eric's aunt May was a whizz at sewing. She'd made entire wedding ensembles, including the wedding gown and bridesmaids dresses.

When Eric, a high school senior, asked his Mother, Betty, for the money to buy a costume for the school's Halloween party, she informed him that his aunt May could whip a costume up for nearly nothing.

Eric wanted to go as a Johnny Depp Captain Jack pirate but when his Mom and aunt May were taking measurements and chatting his Mom suddenly came up with an idea. "Eric, you have such a good tan left over from the summer your costume should show that off. After all you've got lovely blonde curly hair and blue eyes, you don't really fit the dark pirate type."

That idea started a discussion of ideas between his Mom and aunt. They were bouncing different costumes off of each other trying to come up with one that would show off his great summer tan.

After many back and forth discussions, without Eric's input, it was agreed that his costume would be that of a caveman. It started out as an animal fabric vest and two pieces of rectangular animal fabric with a string waist for the bottom.

O

The first time Eric went for a fitting he went by himself. His aunt May had him strip down to his boxer briefs to try on the costume. He was terribly embarrassed standing in front of his moms sister in only his underwear. He kept his hands together parked in front of his crotch hiding his bulge. He was only average size down there but didn't want to expose himself in any way. But he understood she needed to see how well the costume fit.

The session didn't last long and thankfully he was back dressed in just a few minutes. But while his aunt was positioning and adjusting the fabric her touch sent waves of sensual feelings throughout his body. Being a boy of 18 it took only a warm breeze to make his young penis stir and quickly start to grow.

His aunt called his mother and told her the costume design didn't really look like they had thought it would. It did not show the young hunks body off the way the two women had discussed. They came up with some new ideas for the next fitting.

With each fitting Eric's costume underwent drastic changes by his mom and aunt. The vest became smaller and smaller and eventually was done away with completely. He was now bare chested, much to his chagrin.

The bottom of his costume had gone from covering him completely to a variation of a loincloth. But thankfully they had left enough fabric to cover his butt and privates.

On one of his final fittings at his aunt Mays house, his cousin Cindy came home and popped into the room where his mom and aunt were still making changes to his costume.

His aunt was adjusting his costume, as always, and he'd developed a semi from her touches. He was grateful that his tight fitting boxer briefs concealed his growing cock.

"Nice outfit cuz" Cindy commented.

Eric immediately flushed with color from being seen by his cousin/schoolmate in his costume and underwear and not much else.

"That costume makes your butt look good" she continued. "It doesn't look as nice in your regular street clothes."

Eric again flushed red with embarrassment from his cousins commenting on his body. It just felt wrong coming from her

With his attention diverted to his cousin he didn't hear his mom and aunt discussing his outfit. They still weren't satisfied with its current look. Something was wrong but they weren't sure what it was.

Cindy next asked, "He's not going to be wearing those boxer briefs under his costume when it's finished ...right? He looks kind of goofy like that!"

May spoke up saying, "On no hun. He's just wearing them while we fit him and get everything adjusted."

Eric, hearing this, had not even thought that far ahead about the finished product and what he'd be wearing underneath it.

Before he could respond his aunt said, "The original cavemen didn't have anything to wear underneath so that's how we designed this costume."

Eric added a quick, "Well we will see about that!"

His mom gave him a distinct side eye of disapproval of his answer.

Cindy chimed in saying, "Well for one I can't wait to see him in the finished product. I bet he will look amazing."

May announced, "I think we are about done. Just a few more minor adjustments and we are finished. The next fitting will be the final fitting. I believe."

Cindy again chimed in saying, "Mom, don't you think you'd get a better overall concept of the costume if he lost the underwear? I mean that's how he will be wearing it when it's finished."

"You know Cindy, that's a great suggestion," Eric's mom exclaimed. "That may change the entire look of the costume. What a great idea."

May joined in the conversation saying, "I can't believe we didn't think about that before. I guess we were just accustomed to him wearing his boxer briefs."

"Eric hun," his mom said, "Just slip those off so we can have a better idea as to how the costume looks as it will when finished."

"But mom...I'll be...naked underneath if I take my underwear off!" Eric said pleadingly.

"Oh my, what a shy boy you have here Betty," her sister May said.

"Hun, you'll still be covered by your costume," she stressed to him. "Besides, you don't have anything your mom and I haven't seen before. I used to change your diapers after all," she chuckled.

Eric's entire body blushed as he stood there humiliated at the thought of taking his underwear off. He made no attempt to remove his underwear and after several minutes his mom growled, "This is getting ridiculous! Eric, take you underwear off right now, unless you want me to take them off for you. Your aunt and I are doing this as a favor to help you and you pay us back by not cooperating!"

Eric was stunned to hear his mother basically threaten to remove his underwear if he didn't. He was both confused and shocked at her reaction. He remained motionless while absorbing this, for him, strange reaction.

He observed his mother take steps toward him and immediately grabbed the bottoms of his boxers and began to slowly pull them down. He noticed his mom stop her approach toward him but maintain eye contact with him.

He lowered his underwear until they fell down around his ankles. His face flushed a deep crimson. He felt completely naked standing in front of his mom, aunt and cousin, even though his costume covered his private areas.

"Oh yes!" His cousin Cindy proclaimed. "Now that looks more realistic and shows off that fine body. Am I right or what?"

May supported her daughters evaluation by saying, "Yes indeed, that change really brings out what we're trying to say with this costume."

Eric's mom nodded her head in complete agreement with her sister and niece. "It's much, much better this way and gives us a better opportunity to make any necessary last minute changes."

Eric wasn't paying much attention to anything that was being said. He was way too concerned about not making any sudden moves that might shift any part of his costume revealing what was underneath. He stood as rigid as if he were made from stone.

He suddenly felt his aunts fingers touching the back flap of the loincloth. As she chatted about the fit she moved her fingers within centimeters of his but crack. This set off an alarm on his 18 year old body which went straight to his penis. He felt it move.

Oh no this could not be happening. All the other times he'd received a signal like this he'd had his underwear to hold back and prevent any movement his penis made.

Thank goodness she removed her hand from his body and his penis stopped its growth. Eric breathed a Hugh sigh of relief as the three women continued to admire him in his costume.

Cindy announced she had to run, she had to meet up with a friend shortly. As she started to leave she stopped just behind Eric. She then gave his left butt cheek a sharp slap. Between the slap and Eric's jolt forward, the left back flap of the loincloth hiked up enough to reveal a portion of his butt cheek.

Neither his aunt or mom noticed but his cousin got a close up view of his naked butt cheek. She gave him a wink and a smile letting him know she'd had a peek, before she exited the room.

He once again felt the warm sensation of embarrassment flow over his body. He then spoke up saying, "I...I can't possibly wear just this to the party! I'm...I'm almost...naked!"

"Well we were just going by what you said," his mom said.

"What do you mean?" Eric asked.

"When you were telling us about the party you said that the costume that was the most realistic, closest to the actual garment, would win the $1000.00 prize for best costume." His mom answered. "We just wanted to get you that prize money."

"I appreciate that and would love to win the thousand bucks but I'm just really uncomfortable with wearing so little clothing in public," Eric replied. " I can't see myself wearing only this in front of my schoolmates.."

Aunt May had a puzzled look on her face when she spoke up saying, "If that's the case, I could fashion you an undergarment along the lines of a Speedo swimsuit."

To Eric's delight he beamed saying, "That might work! I'd feel so much more confident in something like that."

"I'd have to make a lot of jiggering to it to make it fit under your costume without being obvious though," his aunt May added.

Eric was so relieved now that he'd have something underneath his costume. He didn't mind showing off his athletic body as long as his privates were covered. He did have a nice body and his deep summer tan lingered through the fall.

May suggested he come back later that day after she'd had time to create his undergarment for a fitting. Eric was delighted to accommodate her. He would go out of his way to get this extra covering.

Betty, his mom, couldn't accompany him on that trip, she had previous plans so it would only be him and his aunt May.

When he arrived at his aunts house she was busy at her sewing machine. "Hello again nephew," she jubilantly said. "You've got excellent timing, I'm just finishing your new addition," she chuckled. She then tossed it to him and said, "Here put this on under your costume and let's see how close I came to getting the fit correct."

Eric took the costume and went into his changing room, or the bathroom as everyone else referred to it, and put it on. He immediately noticed the new undergarment didn't fit very well. It seemed loose and saggy. That was the only way he could describe it.

Before he came out of the bathroom he told his aunt, "It's trange...it doesn't feel right...I don't know how to explain it but..."

She cut him off saying, "I'm good but not a magician. I didn't expect a perfect fit the very first time. If you remember we've had many many fittings to get your costume to fit the way it does now."

He realized she was right. They'd made major corrections to the costume since he put it on for the first time.

As he came out of the bathroom with the full costume on, his aunt could tell it was going to need a bit of reconstruction.

"Wow, I really missed the boat on this one," she laughed. "What in the world was I thinking? That thing can be seen under your costume for one no no. And it's too big everywhere for another. Let's get to work on fixing that right now."

"Now I'm going to need you to take off the top part of your costume so I can work on the undergarment itself," his aunt instructed.

She saw the hesitant look on his face and before he could respond she added, "There's no reason to be timid or shy, after all it's just you and me here. And it's no different than you being in a swimsuit hun. Besides we're running out of time, your party's coming up soon."

Her little confidence speech made sense to him and he slowly began to relax. After a minute to reassure himself he politely took off the loincloth part of his costume and stood there in just this speedo type garment.

"Oh yes," his aunt uttered. "Now I can get going on fixing the mistakes I made on this thing,"she chuckled. "What was I thinking when I put this thing together?"

With that said she started fumbling with the ill fitting thing. It was so loose that it kept sliding down his torso. Eric, from time to time, would need to grab hold of the waistband to keep it up.

At one point his aunt did something that basically made the garment come apart in the rear. Eric felt the rush of cool air caress his now bare butt cheeks. He was barely able to grab hold of the waistband before it fell below his pubic hair.

In an attempt to protect his privates from being revealed, he overcorrected and yanked it up so far that his ball sack hung out in plain view.

He quickly glanced at his aunt in hopes she'd not observed his blunder but saw her intense stare at his jewels. As quickly as he'd pulled his garment too far up he lowered it again covering his private parts.

Neither party said a word until his aunt said, "Ok, I think I've got that fixed, you can let go of the waistband now."

Not wanting to draw any attention to what had just happened Eric simply smiled and said, "Okay."

As soon as he let go the entire thing fell to the floor nestled around his ankles. There he stood totally naked inches away from his mothers sister. She was eye level with his boy parts. She had an up close view of his nicely circumcised penis and the previously seen hairless balls.

Before Eric or his aunt could manage to react to the situation, they heard Cindy's voice ask, "What's the fuck?"

As both their heads turned toward the sound of her voice, she had made her way over next to them.

Simultaneously Eric reached down to try and retrieve what was left of his garment and his aunt reached over to grab the same thing. They only succeeded in entangling their hands.

Realizing this wasn't helping him cover his nakedness Eric gave up and decided to cover himself with both hands. His aunt gathered the garment and held it up for inspection.

Cindy again asked, "What in the world happened here? I walk in and find my 18 year old cousin bare ass naked with his aunt, my mother, inches away from him."

Cindy kept walking while she was talking. She circled around behind her naked cousin to get a birds eye view of his totally naked ass.

Eric realized what she was doing but was afraid to move one hand away from his front to cover his rear, needing both hands to cover his penis and balls. There was nothing he could do, she would just get a good look at his muscular boy butt.

May explained to her daughter that they had decided to make an undergarment and she'd mistakenly made it the wrong size. As she was trying to fix it the garment had slipped completely off. It was all quite accidental and innocent.

"It was just a shock to walk in on something like that," Cindy explained.

"Well of course it was sweetie," May responded. "Seeing your cousin naked would qualify as a shock, but it's just a body after all."

Cindy seemed to accept her mom's explanation with no hesitation. She then reached out taking the garment out of her mom's hand and asked, "So this is the culprit that caused all this hullabaloo?"

Her mom chuckled and answered, "Yes indeed, that's what caused the incident."

With little to no warning, Cindy tossed the garment high over Eric's head and loudly yelled out, CATCH!"

Instinctively, Eric threw up both hands in an attempt to comply with what he heard Cindy yell. It was an automatic Involuntary reaction that he simply completed. Unfortunately for Eric this left his penis and balls completely exposed to the two women once again.

He even had to jump up a bit to make the catch. This made his boy parts bounce and sway, drawing even more attention to them. By the time he realized what he'd done he quickly replaced his hands over his privates. He shot Cindy a drop dead look, knowing she'd done that on purpose.

May commented saying, "Cindy...was that really necessary?"

"I was just trying to lift the mood of the room," Cindy said. "Eric seemed humiliated and you acted like you didn't know what to do...that's all."

From the expression on May's face she accepted Cindy's reasoning. It then donned on Eric he was still standing there totally naked for no reason. He turned and dashed off to the bathroom to retrieve his clothes. Both Cindy and May enjoyed the sight of his muscular naked buns juggle as he ran.

"Go over to the door an apologize to your cousin for barging in on him while he was undressed," May told her daughter.

Cindy shuffled over to the bathroom door and proceeded to say, "Hey cuz...sorry about the intrusion. I hope this won't effect our relationship." Cindy turned to her mother and smiled. She then turned back toward the door and whispered, "By the way cuz...nice circumcised dick, love that sexy pink mushroom head!"

On her way out of the room she said, "See you all later. Got people to see and stuff to talk about."

Eric sheepishly came out of the bathroom with his head bowed. His aunt apologized to him for the mishap that had occurred. "I hope you weren't too embarrassed by what just took place. It was all so happenstance."

The absolute worst part about the entire debacle was that Cindy had seen him stripped, completely naked. He just knew she'd gossip with their schoolmates about what lie beneath his clothes. She could lie and tell them he had a micro dick and no balls to speak of. Hell she could tell them his penis was inverted. He wouldn't put anything past his conniving cousin. She had always been that way.

The sad part was that he couldn't disprove her claims without humiliating himself all over again. These thoughts drove him to the brink. He could imagine seeing her whispering with a group of their friends knowing she'd told them lies about his privates.

This obsession about her spreading untrue rumors about him basically took over his being. He couldn't let it go. He desperately needed to come up with some way to disprove her overt lies. The only trouble was how could he do that without further embarrassing himself.

After days of contemplating idea after idea only one seemed to serve his purpose without too much humiliation on his part.

There was to be one last fitting of his costume. As it worked out, time had gotten very tight the last few days before the big party. The only time he, his aunt and mother could all get together was the day of his mothers garden party's monthly meeting.

His aunt, who was a member of the garden party, had some time before the meeting started as did his mom. They set aside a few minutes before the guests would start arriving to do the final fitting. It would be rushed but there was little left to do to the costume.

After the last hiccup, when he was left standing naked to the world, his aunt fashioned a tiny brief like garment that she'd sent to him and it fit. So the only thing left to do was any final touches to the loincloth and they'd be finished.

Eric bravely decided to inforce the only plan he thought would settle things between he and his cousin Cindy.

The plan would go like this. At the fitting he'd ask his mother and aunt if he could get some other folks' opinion on his costume. Maybe he could model it for their garden club members quickly before the meeting started. He felt he needed some outside feedback concerning his choice of costume.

Betty and May looked pleasantly surprised that he wanted to show off their conception of what a caveman's costume looked like. "I think that's a grand idea, son," his mom replied.

His aunt asked, "You've been quite...shy about this costume. Are you sure you're ready to show it off to all these folks?"

"Well I'm going to be out in public wearing it tomorrow night, so if I'm not ready for this I won't be ready for that," Eric chuckled. "It'll be like a dry run for the actual party."

12