My Homemade Halloween Costume Ch. 02

Story Info
18 years old get humiliated.
4.9k words
4.62
9.6k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 02/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is 18 years old or older.

My stories tend to jump from reality to fantasy and back. If this isn't your cup of tea please move on to other stories more suited to your taste.

Betty, Eric's mom, was stunned to see her son bare ass naked and sporting an erection in front of her garden club members. She was even more taken aback by the dollop of boy cum on the tip of his penis.

She had unconsciously grabbed his arm preventing him from leaving the room. As her eyes migrated from his nakedness and scanned the room she observed the dumbfounded looks on her club members faces.

For many different reasons this infuriated her and she lost control. With her free hand she began swatting Eric's naked butt in rapid succession. Loud smack after smack echoed around the room.

Eric, so traumatized by everything that was and continued to happen, could only try to escape by moving in circles around his mother. The ladies could only watch as the two made round after round in front of them. Each time they made a circle the group witnessed Eric's still erect penis bobbing, followed by his naked butt being whacked.

Eric was now starting to sob as he pleaded with his mother to stop spanking him. Big crocodile tears flowed from his beautiful blue eyes. The tears were coming from the pain he was feeling accompanied by the humiliation of all this happening in front of these women.

The humiliation of an 18 year old boy being spanked by his parents itself was bad enough but the added embarrassment of being naked and erect tripled it.

Since he couldn't understand why an 18 year old boy couldn't seem to breakaway from his mothers hold he'd try something else to stop this brouhaha. He suddenly bent over and dropped to his knees. If he had realized where he was in relationship to the club members he would have probably chosen a different time to do it.

Unfortunately for him his back was to the group and when hit the floor his butt cheeks separated treating the ladies to a pink puckered hairless rosebud hole. In addition to a close up view of his hole his balls swung like a pendulum in between his legs. Eric didn't realize what had happened he only knew that the circling and swatting had stopped.

This action evidentially broke the rage his mother had fallen into and she released her death grip on his arm. There were red marks on his upper arm where she had gripped him so hard.

Finally realizing he was no longer being held he took the opportunity to escape. He jumped to his feet and ran for the door and disappeared through it and down the hall to his room.

To say it was uncomfortable in the room with Betty's club members was a massive understatement. She asked if they could adjourn for the day because of everything that had occurred. Everyone was so awestruck there was no discussion, they simply and quickly filed out.

After everyone had left, except May, her sister, Betty broke down and began to cry. May comforted her. When Betty stopped crying she asked what had happened while she was on the phone.

May explained that she thought it all started because Eric hadn't worn the undergarment they'd made for him.

"You mean he came out there with nothing under his costume?" Betty curiously asked.

"Yes...it took me a little bit to realize it but he sure did!" May answered.

"Okay, but how did that lead to...to whatever happened here?" Betty asked.

May then took her step by step through what she missed while on the phone. She included her daughters part in first exposing him and then unsnapping the loincloth resulting in him being totally naked.

She couldn't however explain Eric's erection or subsequent ejackulation. Those events had her as confused as everyone else.

Betty was completely bamboozled by her son's actions. He'd always been on the shy side and protective of his privacy.

After May left Betty knocked on Eric's door. He answered through the door informing her he wasn't ready to talk and could she please leave him alone till he was ready.

Through his door his mother said, "Eric, I really want to talk to you about what happened! I have to leave on a business trip first thing tomorrow but I'll be back in a few days. Please be ready to discuss this matter then. We will both have time to think things over and be more prepared to talk about it."

She left early the next morning without them speaking to each other. Eric was relieved he didn't have to face her, at least until she returned.

After a near sleepless night trying to figure out what had happened at that club meeting, he was exhausted and still without answers. His phone buzz giving him a start and brought him out of his daze.

It was Cindy. "What the fuck could she possibly want?" He thought. It was a text telling him she was on her way over to his house and not to leave for school until she arrived.

Dreading her arrival he hoped into the shower to help wake himself up and hopefully make him feel better. All cleaned up he left the bathroom and entered his room only to find Cindy sitting on his bed.

Dressed in only his towel he angrily asked, "How the hell did you get in the house?" By the time his question left his lips he already knew the answer. She'd gotten the key from her mom May, his mothers sister.

She started to answer but he cut her off saying, "Whatever...just get out so I can get dressed!"

"Why...I've already seen everything you've got...and more cuz," she chuckled.

"That's not funny," he replied. "I'm serious, get out of my room now!"

"You're in no position to be giving me orders," she replied. "I'll do what I want to do and you will have no say about it."

"You fucking crazy bitch! Get the fuck out of my life!" Eric screamed.

She gave him a crooked smile and stood up. As she walked toward the door she said, "If that's the way you feel, I'll leave but first I'm gonna send this little video out." As she fumbled with her phone Eric could hear the faint sound of moans.

"Okay I'll bite. What the fuck are you talking about?" Eric asked.

Cindy turned her phone toward him and in a matter of seconds all the color drained from his handsome face. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. It was him, naked and with an erection. It was him yesterday in front of his moms club.

"Yep, that's you about to spray your boy cum for everyone there to see," Cindy narrated.

"NO...you can't have that!" Eric screamed as he lunged toward her to grab her phone. He was successful in capturing the phone but unknowingly lost his towel in the scuffle. He stood there naked but content that he had successfully completed his task.

The video was still playing as he stood there transfixed watching it. As he watched himself start to ejaculate, his dick grew with each spurt until he was rigidly hard.

Cindy laughingly said, "Wow...you're turning yourself on, that's wild,"

Breaking his transfixation, his eyes leave the screen and he becomes aware of his nakedness and erection. He reaches down to retrieve his towel with his free hand. He covers his erection, as best he could, with the towel and looked at his cousin.

"Taking my phone won't stop that video," Cindy remarked. "I didn't take the video. It was anonymously sent to me by somebody in the club. So it's not the only copy."

Eric's heart dropped. This meant there were others who had this video out there. How could this be happening? Who would have recorded him like that?

"This just can't be happening," he mumbled out loud.

"Well it seems it is happening cuz, and it also seems you're fucked!" Cindy announced as she grabbed her phone and his last remaining coverage, his towel.

As he reacts and reaches to retrieve the towel she stops him by saying, "Now you wouldn't want me to 'accidentally' send this video to our school mates, would you?"

"You wouldn't?" Eric suggests.

"Are you willing to bet on that?" Cindy asked. "You know for a fact I can be very difficult and cunning.

Eric knew she was correct. He wouldn't put anything past her...anything. As he stood there naked and hard in front of her he asked, "So what do you want from me?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out," she laughed. "This is going to be so much fun. I can't wait to humiliate the fuck out of you. This, right here, is what I get off on! Having the power to make you stand there, naked as the day you were born, and with a hard on. I fucking love that!"

"Can I at least ask you what I ever did to you in order for you to despise me so much?" Eric asked.

She laughed and replied with a vengeful, "Nothing, I just get a kick out of torturing you. You were always such a shy handsome boy and I know humiliating you really gets to you."

"You're just sick!" Eric said. "Anyone who did to me what you did yesterday is a sick fuck!"

"I'd be a little nicer to me if I were you. After all I do have this video of you I could, and will,, share if you piss me off in any way!" Cindy threatened.

Eric asked again, "I get it. So what now?

"I just want to make sure you're still going to the Halloween party tonight at school." Cindy said.

"There's no fucking way I'm going, not after yesterday, no way!" Eric stated.

"I'm here to tell you that you will go and you'll wear your costume...exactly like you did at your moms club meeting!" She authoritatively replied.

"I...I can't do that! I'm practically naked in that thing without the undergarment," he said.

Cindy snidely replied, "I know. That will be the fun part. Seeing who notices you're naked underneath your loincloth and watching their reaction, that's why I'm doing it."

"And if I refuse your absurd request?" Eric asked.

"Oh honey, it's not a request, it's a demand unless you want to endure the school to see your previous performance," she stated.

Eric's only thought was maybe if he were extremely careful about his movements and if he stayed hidden in a dark corner he might get away without others noticing him. It didn't really matter since he didn't have a choice anyway.

"I'll be there to pick you up about 9:00 pm., be ready when I get here," she said as she tossed his loincloth to him.

It was 8:45 pm and Eric stood naked except for the tiny loincloth costume. He checked himself out in the full length mirror only to discover the costume didn't hide much. How was he ever going to get through tonight without being humiliated over and over again?

It suddenly occurred to him to try and re-engineer the undergarment. Something that would just cover his dick and balls. A g-string like thing.

He got a pair of scissors and started chopping away. Unbelievably he did a fair job. When he'd finished all that was left resembled a small thong consisting of a string waistband with a tiny pouch and a floss like strip up his crack. He couldn't believe it looked as good as it did.

He heard a car horn blow and peeked out the window to see Cindy's car. He downed a lightweight jacket that came down to about mid thigh. It was enough coverage to hide his mostly naked body from the neighbors as he trotted barefoot to her car.

Cindy couldn't see very well enough in the dark car so she instructed him to open his jacket so she could see if he followed her instructions. As Eric opened his jacked, between the darkness and watching the road, Cindy still couldn't see well enough to tell he had something on underneath. She did make out he was wearing the loincloth.

She parked the car and before they got out she told Eric to wait a minute. "Here, drink this Jell-O shot. It's small but there's enough alcohol in it to quiet your nerves."

He knew better than to trust her but he needed something to give him the courage do do this. He threw back the shot and noticed the lack of much of an alcohol taste. His expression led Cindy to ask, "Why the face?"

"I...I don't know but, I couldn't taste much alcohol in that drink," he answered.

"Well I didn't want to get you shit faced so I didn't put a lot of vodka in them," Cindy admitted. "Here, have another one, just to be safe."

Eric downed a second shot, making another face from the taste. Unbeknownst to Eric, Cindy had concocted a cocktail of viagra, Valium and Macau, a natural aphrodisiac. The jello and vodka helped disguise the odd taste of the concoction.

They just sat there for a bit before Cindy insisted they go in. "Leave your jacket in the car," she demanded. Eric gritted his teeth dreading whatever was about to happen.

As he walked just in front of her she lifted the back flap of the loincloth. All that was visible was Eric's naked ass cheeks. She was satisfied he was naked underneath.

As they entered the decorated school gymnasium he got astonishing looks, being that he was nearly naked. He kept his head down as not to come eye to eye with any classmates. He quickly headed for the darkes, least populated area he could find.

Cindy made the rounds giving the cocktail mixture she'd given him time to kick in. After about thirty minutes she found Eric hidden in a dark corner. "Let's dance," she demanded.

"Please don't make me go out there where everyone can see me," he pleaded. "I agreed to show up here but we didn't discuss dancing."

"No discussion is necessary, what I say goes. Now get you ass out on the dance floor." With that said she grabbed his arm and tugged him along with her to the middle of the dance floor.

His dance moves were stoic at best. He tried as hard as possible not to move anymore than he had to. He didn't want to draw any attention or have Cindy notice he wasn't naked underneath the loincloth.

As they danced Eric began to feel the effects of the mixture of drugs Cindy had hidden in the Jell-O shots. He became more relaxed and uninhibited. His dancing got much freer and he seemed less concerned about his surroundings.

After giving the drugs more time to kick in Cindy reached out and grasped his crotch under the loincloth. Her eyes widened when she realized he was wearing something underneath it. "I told you not to wear anything under your costume!" She growled.

Eric, now feeling much more relaxed from the mix of Valium and vodka, answered, "Hey! Get your hand off me," he growled back. "I decided it would be a better idea to wear this. I wasn't ready for everyone here to see me like that."

"I see," Cindy said. "Well, I am ready!" With that she grasp the thong and pulled it down his legs. It was hard for anyone near to see what was happening. It appeared like she was just doing a dance move to them. With his dancing it was easy for her to get him to step out of it and she stood back up holding the flimsy thing.

In his somewhat altered state, he couldn't quite digest what she was doing. By the time he realized what she'd done his dick and balls were swinging and flopping as he continued to dance. His mushroom dick head would pop out from under the loincloth from time to time giving anyone close by a grand view.

Word spread around the dance floor as folks maneuvered in closer for a peek. As the crowd grew around them Cindy backed up against him and ground her butt against his crotch. This triggered the aphrodisiac and viagra mixture in the Jell-O shot he'd downed.

Eric felt his member begin to grow with each grind of Cindy's ass. But with the combination of drugs in him instead of feeling trepidation he just felt good and horny.

As Cindy moved away from him she could see his dick was raising the front flap of his loincloth. His expanding penis was nearly even with the floor with its pink head just jutting out. Underneath his balls were swaying back and forth in time with the music. He seemed unaware or disconcerted as he continued dancing, absorbed by the song playing.

It didn't take long for the people dancing next to them to notice the spectacle taking place. All eyes were affixed on Eric's crotch wondering what would happen next.

It didn't take long to fulfill their wonders. Between the aphrodisiac and viagria his dick continued to grow. Pushing the flap aside it meandered upward until it was pointing at the ceiling. His erect penis and balls were completely exposed to those around him. With his dance moves his genitalia bounced and jiggled uncontrollably. Everyone was in a state of shock at what they were seeing.

Cindy saw a teacher and some chaperones pushing through the crowd coming toward them. She didn't want to get into trouble so she grabbed Eric and headed for the door. Everyone they passed on the way out got a fleeting glance of Eric with his erection and balls flailing.

Back in her car Eric still flying high said, "Why did we have to leave?I was having such a good time."

Cindy didn't say anything but looked down at his crotch. Eric followed her eye and saw his inflated penis. "Oh fuck! Was I like this at the dance?" Eric asked, in his still fuzzy state,with an in between chuckle and sob. Cindy ignored him and drove him home, making sure he got into bed.

When Eric awoke, around 10 ish, he found a post it note stuck to the pillow next to him. It was from Cindy, of course, demanding he meet her at the Burger Hut at 12:30 pm today. The Butgrt Hut was the popular hangout for the local high school kids.

The last sentence of Cindy so note stressed he wear something 'comfortable', like sweatpants. He knew immediately by that, she could only mean she had something in store for him. Not wanting to upset her he pulled out a pair of grey sweats and tee shirts, after all it was an extremely warm fall day.

When he arrived at the Burger Hut he scanned the restaurant for Cindy. Spotting her in a booth near the center of the place, he headed toward her. Scooting into the seat across from her he settled down and looked at her with a what now expression.

"Good boy, you're even on time," Cindy said. It's the busy lunch rush? Lots of students here like most Saturdays."

"I could care less about all this," Eric mumbled. "What's with meeting you here and the 'wear something comfortable' crap?"

"Okay, I see you want to get right to it," she replied. "Are you wearing underwear?"

"What? Of course I'm wearing underwear," he answered. "What kind of question is that?"

"It doesn't matter why, it only matters that you're going to take them off and give them to me," she informed him.

"That's some crazy shit Cindy!"" Eric lashed back at her. "Why in the world would you want my underwear," he whispered, fearful others nearby would overhear this bizarre conversation.

"I don't particularly want them, I just don't want you wearing them," she explained.

" I don't get it but I'll be right back with your...my underwear." He said as he started to get up and head for the restroom to do the deed.

" Wait! Where are you going?" Cindy asked.

"I'm going to the restroom to take my underwear off like you told me to do." He answered.

"You misunderstood. I want you to take them off right here right now!" Cindy announced.

"What...what do you...you mean while I'm sitting here in the booth?" Eric astonishingly asked.

"Yep, that's the plan," she chuckled. "You might want to get it done before our waitress comes over to take our orders."

"But...someone might see...there are so many people around...I'll have to take my sweatpants off before I can remove my underwear! I'll be naked till I get my sweats back on!" Eric mumbled out loud while actually talking to himself.

"Do it now!" Cindy demanded.

Torn between the fear of what Cindy might do if he didn't do as she told him and the fear of being caught half naked in public, he started pulling down his sweats. With each inch he lowered them he scanned the surroundings for someone who might be watching.

He was somewhat comfortable knowing that his navy boxer briefs could be interpreted as shorts from a distance, if anyone noticed him. When he had lowered his sweatpants all the way down he couldn't get them over his sneakers. The elastic around the bottoms made removal impossible. The only solution was to remove his shoes. He couldn't bend down far enough without being obvious so he kicked them off using his feet.

12