My Homemade Halloween Costume Ch. 03

Story Info
18 year olds humiliation continued.
5.9k words
4
10.6k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/15/2024
Created 02/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is 18 years old or older.

Additional heads up for any homophobic readers. This chapter has some man on man encounters so you may wish to avoid this at all costs, god forbid.

My stories tend to jump from reality to fantasy and back. If this isn't your cup of tea please move on to other stories more suited to your taste.

Monday walking into school Eric noticed he got a lot of strange looks and whispers as he passed by others. He couldn't remember much about the Halloween party but from what Cindy had told him he knew some had seen him almost naked.

In Eric's school physical education was required all four years. Eric's pe classes were on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. He knew he'd run into Tom in pe class but was hoping to talk with him and explain that Cindy had made him jack off and coat his ice cream with cum and then make him eat his own jizz,

Unfortunately Tom was distancing himself from Eric, having nothing to do with him. In fact from the expression on Tom's face he was furious with Eric. The more Eric looked at Tom's face the angrier it became.

When the teacher was called away for an important personal call he instructed the boys to take a break till he returned.

Some of Tom and Eric's classmates had noticed the friction between the normally best friends. One classmate spoke up asking Tom, "What's going on between you two? Did something happen?"

Tom spoke up mumbling, "Yes...something happened!"

The classmate continued, "What could have possibly happened to make you so obviously angry!"

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you," Tom answered.

"Oh yeah, try me," the classmate said.

Unable to contain his anger any longer Tom lunged toward Eric knocking him flat on his back. Tom then jumped onto Eric's upper chest. Spread eagle, Tom brought his legs back, clamping Eric's arms to his sides, rendering him defenseless. Eric was basically powerless in this position.

Tom reached into the leg opening of his red gym shorts and pulled his sizable dick out. Tom's penis was strangely shaped. The head was slender compared to the base, it was enormous. It was reminiscent of a bullet.

Tom started rubbing his dick all over Eric's face. "Here's your chance...faggot! Lick my dick. Go ahead, you know you want it!" Tom growled.

"Want to know what this...faggot said yesterday?" Tom angrily asked the class. Before anyone could answer he continued, "He told me he wanted to suck my dick. He wanted to taste my cum. This explains some of the inappropriate looks and touching from him in the past. I just passed it off as his being weird."

Tom keeps rubbing his quickly stiffening dick over Eric's handsome face. He tries to shove it between his lips but Eric has his pearly white teeth clenched tightly. Tom could only rub the moistening tip over his teeth.

Now completely erect and beginning to ooze pre cum, Tom left a wet trail across Eric's face. He barked out again, "What's the matter, you wanted it bad yesterday? Is it because everyone's watching? Are you shy now? Tell you what I'll have everyone look away and you can have your wish come true. How about that?"

"Okay guys, give him some privacy and let him do his thing," Tom told the rest of the classmates, all looking on. One by one they all turned their backs to the two boys on the floor. Tom took this opportunity to clasp shut Eric's nose with his thumb and index finger.

With his mouth shut and his nasal passages clamped shut in a matter of seconds Eric couldn't breathe. He held out as long as he could, nearly passing out from lack of oxygen. Finally he opened his mouth and took a huge gasp of air to fill his starving lungs.

Tom took full advantage and jammed his rock hard dick fully into Eric's mouth. Eric could feel the head of Tom's dick tickle the back of his throat. Eric tried to bite down on it but between trying to suck in his most needed air and Tom's girth at his base, he couldn't do it.

Tom quickly sounded off with, "Oh yeah man, that's a good faggot...suck my dick, suck it deep and hard!"

Of course everyone of the boys who'd turned their back now turned back to see the action. And what they saw was Eric with Tom's erection fully in his mouth. To them it appeared Eric was enjoying himself swallowing Toms entire penis. He was making all kinds of grunts and moans. What they didn't know was that those sounds were Eric trying to signal for help. He wasn't enjoying anything, he was being forcibly faced fucked.

Tom was rhythmically moving his dick in and out of Eric's mouth being careful to never pull out enough to give Eric the opportunity to just catch his breath.

One of the boys looking on suddenly spoke up saying, "Oh my god! Eric is loving this. Look...he's got a boner!"

Sure enough when they all looked, Eric was sporting a massive tent in hisgym shorts. One of the boys said, "I'm not believing this"! He then bent down and pulled Eric's gym shorts and underwear down his legs around his ankles.

When Eric's erection was released from its confinement, it made a loud slap against his stomach, which seemed to echo around the room.

Eric, already humiliated by what was happening, turned a deep shade of crimson at being stripped with an erection, in front of his classmates.

Some of his classmates started slapping at and grabbing Eric's helpless erection. They were getting a kick out of teasing the faggot with a dick in his mouth.

As with any 18 year old boy, it didn't take Tom long to reach the point of no return. He began breathing heavily and his balls started shrinking and receding.

Just before Tom began to ejaculate he shouted, "Here you go...fag...taste my cum!" He shot his first couple of spurts inside Eric's mouth. He then pulled his still cum flowing dick out and painted Eric's face with many more gushes of his boy cum.

Eric's face was covered in goop. He couldn't even open his eyes. There was so much jizz covering them. It was everywhere. It was up his nose and running out of the corners of his mouth.

Eric was crushed. Just when he thought things couldn't get any worse he felt a familar feeling in his core,"Oh fuck no...no this can't be happening," he thought. But it was, his erection started bobbing and jetting before spraying an enormous load of his own. It shot out forcefully landing on Tom's lower back. He couldn't believe his body had betrayed him like this.

Tom felt the hot goo land on his back and looked back to confirm it was what he'd thought. Infuriated he reached back and gathered a large glob with his hand. He then proceeded to feed Eric his own cum. Caught up in everything that was happening Tom angrily said, "Now that you've tasted my cum, here's some of yours! Now you know how I felt when I tasted yours!"

Suddenly Tom realized what he'd said out loud. Everyone was now looking at him like, "What the fuck! You've eaten Eric's cum?"

Tom, furious at himself and Eric, jumped up stuffing his wilting dick back into his gym shorts, growled at Eric, "I hate you,you fucking faggot!" With that said he grabbed Eric's sneakers and socks, pulling them completely off. He didn't stop there he also removed Eric's gym shorts and underwear bunched around his ankles.

Tom ran for the nearest door that led outside. He was red with embarrassment, having admitted to having tasted another boys jizz. He ran out the door and disappeared.

Eric was now totally naked(the boys never wore t shirts for pe class)laying flat on his back and exposed. His classmates, who'd just witnessed everything, stood around in what's best described in a daze.

Eric, still covered in his and his best friend's boy cum, tried wiping it out of his eyes. All this accomplished was getting a lot of it in his eyes. It stung but mostly blurted his vision. He could barely make out the figures around him. In desperation to flee he got to his bare feet and started toward what he thought was the locker room.

It was indeed the boys locker room but when he managed to find his locker he found it open and empty. Someone had taken everything. In a panic he searched for any scrap of cloth to cover his nakedness, but there was nothing to be found.

Confused and bewildered, Eric decided to try and sneak home hiding his naked body behind bushes and trees. What else could he do, he surmised,in his clouded judgement.

He headed for the same outside door that Tom had gone through. In an unexplainable hope that Tom might have somehow discarded Eric's gym clothes there. As soon as he was outside Eric's tunnel vision was on finding those gym shorts and nothings else.

That's when he ran flat out into Trish Myers, his English teacher. As their bodies clashed together, they couldn't have gotten any closer. She uttered a gasp at the surprise clash between them. As she discovered who it was she'd run into she had immediate flashbacks to the club meeting and what transpired there.

She could feel the impression of his naked penis against her body. After stepping back enough to see that Eric was again naked, she gawked and said, "What the fuc...it's you and you're naked...again!"

"It's...it's a long story," Eric mumbled. "I need to get out of here. They've stolen my clothes! I need to go home...now!," he said as he scanned hopelessly for his abandon gym clothes.

"Quick come with me," she told Eric. "My classroom is just next door and we can go through the outside door before anyone sees you!" Her classroom was one of the ones that had been redone to adhere to a new state policy stating school rooms that were far away from outside exits having their own outside exits.

They successfully made it inside the classroom without being observed, to the best of their knowledge anyway.

"My class starts in less than five minutes," Miss Myers said. "Here, hide in this supply closet till I think of a way to get you home. I'll let my class go as early as I can." Just after she'd closed the closet door a couple of students entered the room early for their English class.

Startled a bit, Miss Myers joked, "Just can't wait to start learning I see." The students just chuckled at her somewhat strange verbiage.

Everything was going okay until Miss Myers broke the piece of chalk she was writing on the blackboard with. "Oh darn, I hate when that happens," she snickered. "Calling on Diane, one of her favorite students, she asked her to fetch a new piece of chalk before realizing what she'd said.

It was too late. Diane was already at the supply closet door with her hand on the door knob. It all happened in a flash. Diane opened the door and gasp then screamed, "There's a naked boy in here!"

With a totally surprised look on her face, Miss Myers bounded toward the supply closet. At the same time Diane, still in a state of disbelief, ran back to her front row seat.

The room quickly filled with chatter among the students. While they were discussing this unusual happening, Miss Myers was busy quietly speaking to Eric. "I can't help you now. I'm not going to lose my job over this. If the administration were to find out I had any part in this, I'd be instant history. You need to take responsibility for this."

Eric realized he was on his own and started to panic. In his muddled mind he tried to think of any possible way out of this.

The one saving grace in all of this was the fact that while he was trapped in the supply room he'd found a small wicker basket. The basket was about the size of a bird's nest and barely covered his junk.

"I think you should address myself and the class as to why you're in the supply closet in the condition you're in." Miss Myers addressed him. "Please step out here and explain."

Begrudgingly Eric slowly made his way out of the small closet holding the tiny wicker basket tightly against his genitalia. Once he was in front of the class he stuttered telling them parts of the story that got him here. He admitted there was a "prank" in gym class where his classmates had stripped him and stolen his street clothes from his locker. He failed to reveal the humiliation he'd suffered by his once best friend.

He continued to explain he was trying to make his way home and saw an empty classroom where he thought he could hide until night and then continue his journey home under the cover of darkness.

Looking around the room at his peers' expressions, he thought they were buying his story. He started to think he was going to get away with this without much else than his embarrassment.

Miss Myers said, "I'm sorry that incident happened to you and you have suffered embarrassment from it."

Just then a student from the back of the class shouted out, "Now wait a minute! Last week I got a spanking for chewing gum in class, now this clown parades around butt ass naked and gets away with it! If this is how things work around here I'm going to the superintendent of schools and complain!"(In this state, county and city, corporal punishment was allowed and left up to the teachers discretion).

Miss Myers looked at Eric with an expression of what can I do. She was caught between looking like she was letting a boy get away with being found naked and going unpunished and a boy who was punished for chewing gum in class.

There was no out for her. She was going to have to punish Eric to keep this situation from leaving her classroom. "Eric please come over here and bend over onto my desk," she ordered.

"But Miss Mye..."

She cut him off saying, "I'm sorry but you've violated school rules and must be punished just like everyone else."

Eric moved as slow as molasses toward her desk and leaned over it using only one hand to brace himself. He kept his other hand squarely on the wicker basket cupping his junk. At this angle his body was sideways to the class with his head hung down in humiliation.

Miss Myers started off with more genteel slaps, hopefully appearing more substantial than they were to the class. But with each swat the feel of her hand touching this young handsome boys naked skin and the sounds it made, she became enthralled with the process. Occasionally when her hand would land on his butt cheek her fingers would drift into his crack and even graze his pink rosebud.

Eric was beginning to squirm from the more intense slaps and would even utter audible sounds when her fingers brushed his hole.

The spanking got more and more severe with each slap. Miss Myers enjoyed seeing his, now roses, cheeks jiggle with each strike. She loved watching his white cheeks turn pink, then red. She was now pounding his young cheeks with all her might.

Eric, squirming even more, started begging her to stop. "PLEASE...Miss...please stop, it's hurting really bad, please!"

She landed a slap so hard that Eric dropped the wicker basket and moved both his hands back to cover his cheeks from more hits. This move caused the basket to fall to the floor and reveal his privates to the class. He was in so much distress he didn't even think about that.

Miss Myers was so caught up in inflicting pain on this naughty boy she simply knocked his hands away and continued to swat away at his butt cheeks.

Still trying to avoid the incoming slaps he inched his body away from her moving around the desk. His back was now facing the class. They had a perfect vibe of his ass crack and his dangling ball sack hanging between his spread legs.

She followed him as they inched their way around the desk. When they reached the opposite side of the desk from where they'd started, he was once again sideways to the class. There were audible gasps as the students observed Eric was now fully erect. His penis sticking straight out in front of him.

When Miss Myers heard the chatter from the class she stopped the spanking and looked down to see the boys hearty erection. Eric took this opportunity to reach back with both hands and massage his throbbing butt cheeks. He rubbed them in hopes of easing the pain and burning sensation. In doing this he'd straighten up so that he was standing tall and this gave everyone a better view of his rock hard dick.

He still had huge tears flowing down his tanned cheeks from the pain of being spanked. When it started to ease he realized he was standing there totally naked with a raging hard on. He immediately switched his hands from his ass to try and cover his erection and balls. He'd started oozing pre cum and his dick was slick and kept slipping out from behind his hands and arms.

Miss Myers, regaining some composure after going crazy with control over Eric, spoke up asking, "Now that Eric's been punished, does anyone have any clothing he might borrow to enable him to get home?"

The room was silent for a long period before a frail voice spoke up from the back. "I've got my gym shorts. I was taking them home for my mom to wash for tomorrow's pe class."

Miss Myers recognized the voice as that of Frank Smith. He was a small framed boy of 18. He was only about 5' 5" and weighed maybe 115 lbs soaking wet.

Frank fumbled through his nearby backpack and finally pulled out his wrinkled and dirty gym trucks. "Here they are. Sorry they're so...dirty, I keep forgetting to take them home to be washed."

Miss Myers instructed Eric to go get them from Frank and put them on. Eric gingerly made his way back to Frank's seat, attempting to keep his dick and balls covered as best he could, even though everyone there had already seen him naked and hard.

After grabbing the gym trunks from Frank Eric turned his back to the class and as quickly as possible slipped the borrowed trunks on. He struggled to get them up but finally sucked. With Eric being neatly six feet tall and well built, the small boys trunks looked ridiculous on him. In fact if he pulled them all the way up around his waist his balls hung out the bottom. In addition if he lowered them to cover his balls half his ass crack was showing. But they were better than being totally naked.

"You need to get home and think about what's happened today," Miss Myers said as she nodded her head toward the outside door. Eric headed that way with his ass crack showing like a new moon.

Eric managed to make his way home by backyards and rarely used alleys without being observed by more than one or two stray folks.

Just as he reached his front door it hit him, the house was locked and alarmed and he had no keys. His keys had been in his clothes in his locker and whoever had stolen them made off with the keys too. He tried every door and window but to no avail, they were all locked up solid.

While fiddling with the patio door he heard a feminine voice from a distance. "What's going on neighbor?"

He turned to find Vicki, his neighbor, peeking over the wooden fence. "We're just getting home from school and noticed you checking all the doors of your house."

"Oh...yes," he answered, stalling for time to decide what he was going to say. He told her the same lame story of his gym classmates playing a prank on him, stealing his clothes including his house keys. He continued explaining that he was checking for any unlocked doors or windows.

"Oh my, that's terrible!" Vicki agreed. "Wait a minute! I think mom mentioned once that she had a spare key to your house for emergencies. Why don't you come over and I'll see if I can find it."

Her offer sounded wonderful at the moment. After all he was outside where any neighbor could see him in the ridiculous tiny gym shorts he was wearing.

He graciously accepted her offer and went to the fence door that seperated their backyards.

Once inside Vicki's home he noticed her attention to his shorts. "I had to borrow these shorts from a classmate. They don't fit very well but they were all I could find." Eric admitted.

"I noticed that when I saw your...balls hanging out of the bottoms." She chuckled.

Eric immediately turned red and hung his head shamefully

"Oh Eric, there's no need to be embarrassed. Remember I've seen you totally naked and ..."

12