My Horny Wife Fucks Other Men Pt. 05

Story Info
Sue and Val Enjoy More Fantastic Sex.
8.2k words
1.69
2.3k
5
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 03/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Horny Valerie Visit's Us Again

After the girls fantastic two night session with Jeff and Simon, and as her husband was back home, we didn't see Val for nearly a month. When she did come round to meet Sue I happened to be home.

They started chatting and I said I'll leave you and give you some privacy. No need said Val we won't be talking about anything that we wouldn't want you to hear.

Sue asked her how she had recovered from the session with Jeff and Simon. Oh my god she said " I didn't know it was possible to reach such a level of pure ecstasy. Those guys cocks were so fantastic I never wanted them to stop, and it took me nearly a week to fully come back down to earth. My pussy was swollen for days after".

Sue said I felt the same but I had my hubby to ease me back down. My hubby was of no use said Val, despite me making sexy overtures, he was of little help. I've only had one quicky fuck from him so "I've had to resort to finger fucking myself every day to bring me gently back down to reality again".

She also said that from time to time, even when out shopping, her thoughts returned to the time with Simon and Jeff and by the time she got home her panties were soaking wet and her pussy was aching for attention. So she resorted to quick sessions of rubbing her clit until she climaxed.

She asked Sue if she, or both of us, had been anywhere for Sue to get some more action but we hadn't.

Then rather sheepishly she raised the matter of the events after we had all returned home from being with the guys. She asked if there was anything she needed to apologise for. She was of course referring to sucking me off in front of Sue. We both laughed and said of course not, oh thank you she said that's a relief.

In that case then she said, can we take up where we left off. Sue said I don't see why not if hubby is up for it. With my cock starting to twitch in my pants I said sure.

Val Finally gets to Fucks Me

So off to the bedroom. The girls as always looked bloody sexy even when they were not trying to be. I suggested that they put on a little show for me to get me prepared and for them to really get themselves worked up.

They then performed an excellent session stripping each other which included playing with tits and squeezing and sucking nipples and rubbing each other's clits and pussies, and of course waving their bare cunts so close to my face I could actually smell their wonderful odours.

They then both stripped me off and my 4 inches was fully erect. Val again got close up and inspected it in detail including playing with my foreskin and slipping it back and forth over my cock head.

They then laid me on the bed and Val proceeded to lick and suck my cock while Sue crouched over me and let me lick her wide open cunt.

Val firstly wanted to try riding me and she climbed across and sat on my cock, but despite getting me fully hard and inside her wet hole, when she started pumping, my cock just slipped out and despite persevering by putting it back in each time it was clear it wasn't going to be a success so she abandoned that.

So Val then got on her back and said ok let's see how you fuck Sue and keep her happy. I gave her pussy a quick licking and a gentle fingering and opened her large inner lips and slipped my cock into her hole. At the same time Sue was playing with Val's nipples.

My Cock Inside Val

Val said, I can certainly feel you inside so please fuck me. I then slipped my cock up and down her cunt and moved it from side to side to ensure it touched as much as possible within. When I pushed straight in, Val also thrust against me obviously trying to get as much in as possible. My pubic bone also rubbed against her clit so she did get excited and wet and actually had an orgasm. We banged away for quite a bit until I could hold on no longer and I withdrew and shot my hot load all over her gorgeous flat belly.

Sue then licked my cock clean and licked all my spunk off Val's belly and put her lips to hers and transferred my quite substantial load. Val tasted it, licked her lips, and then swallowed.

Then they both got into a 69 position and tongued each other to a climax. Val said fabulous. Sue said you've got really good it this.

Val Reviews My Performance

Val then did a critique of my sexual performance. She said, great big balls, a lovely cock head but it's all lost by having such a short shaft. She said she now knew how I was able to give Sue orgasms but the lack of size was definitely restricting the extra pleasures for a woman and therefore letting her fuck other men was fully understandable. She also said that she was really impressed with the high load of spunk I shot. Sue said "he always has a huge load".

Val said to Sue "thanks for lending me your hubby and for satisfying my curiosity", "you're very welcome and deserve it" replied Sue.

The girls chatted and Val asked if we had any plans for nights out, together, or just Sue alone? We said nothing as yet as Sue usually only meets up with guys every couple of months or so, or if a chance opportunity arises at any time in between.

Sue said don't worry Val, you and I can go out anytime when we both feel the need for another new cock, or another good fucking, because I know you also have a desire and need for that now. She said thanks I'll look forward to it then.

Girls Ready For Another Session

About three weeks later I could tell that Sue was getting an itch in her panties for some real fucking, and it turned out so was Val who was frustrated at the lack of servicing at home.

Sue had been talking to me about any ideas for them to go out, and that she had recently noticed a newly opened Sex Club as she was out driving and wondered if it might be suitable for them to visit. Sue called the club and found that it was a venue where swingers went and also where men and women could indulge in sexual activity. Couples and females could gain free entry but unaccompanied males had to pay a fee. The rules of the club were based on mutual respect and consent with no meaning no.

Sue talked to Val about it and she said let's give it a try and see what transpires. They agreed to pick a day when her husband would be away. On the day, the girls got dressed very sexily as usual although they both wore panties as they didn't quite know what to expect.

Off To The Sex Club

When they arrived they were told the rules of the club and given a locker and a large wrap around towel each. In each locker there was a free supply of condoms and also bowls full of them throughout the club.

They got stripped naked and wrapped in their towels entered the lounge area where a couple were fucking on a small round raised stage in the centre of the room. Others were watching them. They later found out that those participants were in fact Club Hosts but anyone was free to join them. It was also the Hosts remit to ensure everyone was involved and having a good time.

There was a small bar where a number of men stood also wrapped in towels. The girls got a drink and sat down. The couple on the stage were still fucking and while they were doing it doggy the lady invited a guy to come forward and she took his towel away and sucked his cock while still being banged. By now others around the room were starting to get involved in all sorts of sexual activity.

The girls then had a walkabout and found that there was rooms where couples could go and have sex in private or invite others to join them or just watch.

Girls Get Fully Involved

After a short while everyone started to relax and get more familiar and start chatting. Two nice looking guys came and spoke to Sue and Val and said we see your new here. Do you fancy joining us in a private room. Ok they said.

Once in the room they saw there was a big bed. They started kissing and fondling and the towels quickly dropped off. The girls saw that they were well endowed and the guys took each of them by the hand and led them to the bed.

Sue took her partners still limp uncircumcised cock head in her mouth and licked and sucked it. He played with her tits. As his cock swelled and hardened and the head appeared she move her lips slowly down his shaft until she reached the hilt. Then onto his balls and back up the underside of his now rock hard shaft. This was followed by a great cock sucking and he said you're well practiced at this darling".

He then went down on her and she spread her legs wide to let him lick her now wet cunt and suck on her hard clitoris. He ran his tongue around her pussy lips and then pushed it deep into her hole and she let out an enjoyment whimper. He then slipped three fingers into her hole and she had a small orgasm

Sue Gets Fucked

Then it was on with the condom and he asked Sue how she wanted to take him. She said get on top of me, lift my legs back and fuck me hard. He didn't hesitate and thrust his cock into her hole and banged away and pumped her. She assisted by pushing against him at every thrust. Both were clearly enjoying themselves as there was plenty of grunting and moaning. After he gave her a really good fucking Sue orgasmed with quite a shudder but told him not to stop. He obliged and kept thrusting for a few more minutes until they both came together and this time her juices ran down his shaft and balls.

They sat on the bed and awaited Val and her partner finishing off their action. Then back on with the towels and thanks, goodbye, and move on.

Fucking An Older Couple

As they moved around they popped into a room with a couple sitting on the bed. The lady inside said your very welcome to join us. It was a husband and wife in their late forties.

She was very attractive with a very well kept figure and body. He was a bit more weighty but still looked very fit. They removed their towels to reveal her nice firm tits and a full set of pubic hair down below, and he showed he had a good sized cock which was limp at that point.

The lady also held onto a great big black strap on cock. Don't worry said the husband she loves people using it on her.

A quick glance between Sue and Val and the towels dropped off. Sue said who wants the strapon and Val said I do as I've never seen one before. The lady helped her fit it on. That left Sue with the real cock to play with.

They then both offered to start off by licking and sucking the girls pussies which was accepted and they all got great pleasure out of that.

Then the lady got on her back with her legs up and wide apart and Val lay between them and eased the strapon into her cunt. She said she loves it when a woman does it as they know the feel of something inside them and how they want it whereas men just think women want a good hard banging. Val worked it up slowly and gently and made her moan and speeded up and thrust harder when requested until the lady was taking it almost all in and hammering away at it until she reached a huge climax and let out a loud yell and sprayed the dildo with her hot cunt juices.

In the meantime Sue had sucked her husbands cock and got him very stiff and she noticed he had about 7 inches but was quite thick with a mushroom like cock head. She put the condom on him just using her mouth which he had never experienced before. Then she straddled him and slipped her wet cunt down over his cock head and down his shaft until she was sitting on his balls. Then she rode him hard and asked him how he wanted to cum to which he said I'd love to cum in your mouth.

So after a good fucking she dismounted and took his cock which now tasted of her cunt into her mouth and sucked him hard until until he shouted I'm cumming and shot a full load of his sticky spunk into her mouth. She opened her mouth and showed how she played with it before swallow it all down.

Val Fucked With A Strap On Cock

They then noticed that the wife now had the dildo strapped on and was fucking Val who was saying this is really great but not as good as the real thing, but she soon came loudly as usual. They all thanked each other and moved on.

Met Guy With Huge hard Cock

As they looked around further they met a guy totally naked. He was around 50 and not exactly a stunner to look at but his cock was amazing. He already had a full hard on and the girls estimated he must be at least 10 inches long and quite thick. Wow said Sue to him "that's one hell of a weapon you have there". He laughed and said sorry shall I cover it up. She said jokingly "no but perhaps you should put a lead and a muzzle on it". He laughed and said he was actually looking for his wife who had wandered off and was no doubt being fucked by some horny young stud with a smaller cock as she finds this too much to handle now. Good luck said the girls and hopefully we will meet again later.

As they made their way back to the main lounge they passed a number of rooms with lots of action going on including, Threesomes, foursomes, and even moresomes.

Chatting To Other Punters

Back to the Lounge and Bar for a few more drinks and chats with other participates. Sue asked Val what she thought and she said "well it's certainly different but I've had some great fun so far and am looking forward to more". Great said Sue "let's go for it".

By this time there was around 30 mostly naked people in the Lounge. They also noticed that the club had 3 female and 2 male hosts mixing in with the punters and they too just had towels wrapped round. Sue chatted to one of them and asked what was the process for joining the orgy scene. The lady told her it's a bit of a pick and mix so just find some space and wait for an approach or if you want initiate some action if there's a free cock or pussy.

After a few drinks and starting to get tipsy and a bit giddy the girls also started getting horny again watching the orgy.

Girls Joins The Orgy and get Fucked

Sue decided to join in and sat on the edge of the stage and very soon a guy asked if she wanted to suck his cock. She said yes I'd love to and lent back and took it in her mouth.

Still sitting on the edge of the stage with her legs dangling and spread quite wide she was approached by the guy from earlier with the huge cock who said it looks like you are enjoying that to which she said I certainly am.

He said can I add to your pleasure then and fuck you while you suck him. Yes please Sue replied. He slipped it in slowly and she felt it moving up inside her wet cunt. Realising how long his cock was she moved her arse position so that he would be able to get straight in and she could take even more of it.

He pumped her steadily and she pushed back on his tool. Every time he thrust she went deeper on the other guys cock in her mouth. They were then joined by another guy who played with her tits and sucked her nipples. All this reminded her of her early days and the orgy in the restaurant.

As they banged her she said what's the chances of you all coming at the same time. They said we will try. The guy fucking her mouth shot his load first, quickly followed by the guy fucking her cunt, and then the guy playing with her tits who wanked and shot his load all over breasts. At that point one of ladies on the stage licked Sue's breasts clean. Sue just said Wow and thanks to you all. She then noticed that Val was getting stuck into two or three cocks and cunts and obviously having a great time.

Met Up With Two Young Guys

When Val had finished her session they went and had another drink to relax. They were soon approached by a couple of young guys who they had not noticed earlier and they started chatting and said we've really noticed you two gorgeous girls earlier enjoying yourselves, but you were always occupied and fully participating so we never got a chance to meet up till now. They bought them a drink and their chat led to them asking if they fancied a quick session before we all have to leave. Their names were Darren and Steve who turned out to be 27 and 26.

The girls said give us a minute to decide as we were expecting to leave now. Sue said what do you think? They're nice looking and very friendly and polite guys who were not at all pushy or demanding and are still quite sober. Val said the question is do we fancy another fuck tonight to which Sue replied well I don't see why not, cock is what we came for, and cock is what's on offer so let's go for it.

Ok guys we're up for it and off they all went to a private room. After a bit of kissing and groping they dropped their towels. Darren went Wow you two are absolutely gorgeous and Steve said yes with breast that a 20 year old would be proud of. Val retorted your not so bad yourselves pointing to their uncircumcised cocks which were just starting to rise and were a good size. Sue said we hope they work as good as they look. Ian said well let's have a go and see.

Great Sex with Darren & Steve

They paired off, with Sue telling Darren to lie on the bed. She then laid down alongside him and took his cock in her mouth which she felt instantly get bigger and harder. She threw a leg over him and placed her wide open wet cunt into his face to which he responded by giving her a good licking, sucking her clit, and slipping his tongue inside her, followed by a really good fingering. In the meantime she sucked on his lovely cock head and gradually slipped her lips down his shaft until she took it all.

After a really good session Sue got up and said now let's see how good that big sex rod can fuck me. He obliged by first giving her lips and clit a good licking and opened her cunt and slipped into her all the way up to the hilt. This took her breath away and she said that took me by surprise so now get on and fuck that wet cunt as hard as you can.

Beside her, Sue could see Val being banged doggy style which was her number one position. She was squealing loudly as usual.

Just then a Hostess popped her head in and said "just to let you know it's 15 minutes to departure time so guys get those cocks out of wherever they are stuck in and put your pants back on".

So the girls got onto their knees, beside each other and took the guys cocks in their mouths and sucked them off, kissed each other and mixed both loads of spunk before swallowing. The guys said you two are fucking magic.

Time to Leave

They then made their way to the lockers, got changed and chatted while they waited for me to pick them up.

The guys asked how can married women like you two beauties get out and attend a place like this? Sue said it's a long story but should we ever meet again we will tell you. Steve said we'd love that and we want to meet up and would like to invite you both to come with us for a couple of nights to my parents cottage near the sea side.

Knowing that Val would be up for it Sue said that sounds nice so let's exchange phone numbers and I'll call you when we can make it and we'll give you guys an even better time than that short session tonight.

A quick kiss goodbye and I collected them and got them home at 2am. They were not unsurprisingly a bit shattered but still excited and on cloud nine. We offered Val her own room but she said I want to share with you both. So I ended up in bed in between them and realised that I'd never get to sleep as they were giggling and messing about playing with my cock and balls and fingering each other and making me lick them. I left them and went next door to get some sleep.

Next Morning

Next morning they woke me up and joined me in my bed and they were still smelling of sex and still on quite a sexual high. They gave me a very detailed account of the night before's activities and what action they had enjoyed. I obviously got quite horny and they both started sucking me until I came on both their faces. After the girls showered we took Val home.

Later that week Sue spoke to Val and they discussed the possibility of meeting up with Darren and Steve and going to the cottage with them. Both were up for it and Val said she had an ideal opportunity in three weeks time as her husband was going on a golfing holiday with friends and he would be gone all week. Sue rang Darren and they made all the arrangements.