My Horny Wife Fucks Other Men Pt. 06

Story Info
Sue Encounters Amazing Huge Cock.
4.6k words
2.78
10.2k
11
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/15/2024
Created 03/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More Sexy Action for Sue & Friends

Firstly, for readers of my series I want to confirm for you all that all of the stories involving my wife Sue are actual fact. After each encounter with other men she has made detailed notes which I use to put together my stories. In addition when her girlfriends have been involved they too make notes and pass them to me. Everything reported in my story series is verified by my wife and her girlfriends. Enjoy.

After Fucking Darren & Steve

The morning after returning from the overnight stays with Darren, Steve and Val, Sue (see pt5) woke up still on a sexual high and very horny still thinking of Darren and how he fucked her. She woke me up with a passionate kiss and her hands playing with my cock and balls.

As I squeezed her breasts, sucked her nipples, and rubbed her clitoris and pussy, she started telling me more personal things about Darren. She said he was just under 6ft, very athletic, really good looking, with a fantastic friendly personality, and amazing staying power.

She described his cock in detail. Perfectly straight without any bends or bumps, and when flacid it flopped over the centre of his balls and hung about three inches below. When he was erect she said it stood straight up with a perfect head on top when his foreskin retracted. She loved its taste and the taste of his spunk which was very white and quite thick and sticky unlike some guys who's spunk was rather grey and watery.

She said the sensation when they woke up in bed first thing in the morning and he gently slipped inside her was fantastic. As he kissed her, played with her breasts, and slowly moved his cock up and down her wet cunt it was amazing and just thinking about it sent shivers through her whole body. She said to me please fuck me now.

I kissed her, squeezed her beautiful breasts, sucked her nipples and worked my way down between her wide open legs. Her clitoris was still stiff and completely outside its hood, her inner lips were still swollen as was her hole. I licked her cunt all over and slipped some fingers in and then let her lick off the juices. In delight she said "oh my god I can still taste him".

I could see how swollen her cunt still was. Usually when I spread her lips her hole naturally opens up but this time it didn't. So I slipped my cock into her tighter than usual cunt and we fucked, and I soon filled her with hot spunk. She said that was great. However I knew that throughout she had been fantasising that it was Darren fucking her, and she honestly confirmed this when I asked.

Since then some time had passed and Sue had been on another overnight stay with Mark (see part 1). and also on a hotel visit to see Male Escort Jack again (see part 3). No need for me to go into specific details again here but she had an absolute fantastic session with both of them and they satisfied her cunt itch for a number of weeks.

In the meantime Val had reported that she had taken the huge step of going out and seeing and fucking another man on her own. She said to Sue I can't be leaning on you all the time so I did it and I'm so pleased with myself. She described her encounter with a married man who she'd met in the pub and he took her to a hotel and she had a wonderful time being fucked by a new fresh big cock.

Holiday Cruise Sex Planning

By now Sue and I had booked to go on a Mediterranean Adults Only Cruise so Sue wanted to restock her wardrobe and especially get lots of new sexy underwear. So her and Val went shopping and came back with some really sexy panties. Thongs, G-Strings, Crotchless, and one with a flap which opened and closed with Velcro. Sue had also bought an outrageous new bikini. The top consisted of two small pieces of silky cloth held together by strings and it only just covered her nipples and areoles with the rest of her firm ample breasts showing out of the sides. The bottom part was even skimpier. It too was just held together by string and the bit covering her pussy and arse hole was the same thin material but only a couple of inches wide. It started just above where her vagina slit started and ended just above her arse cheeks.

In recent weeks Sue had decided to let her pubic hair grow naturally and by now it was quite bushy and the runway strip was overgrown. I asked her to put the bikini on and we both laughed when her bush stuck out from under it. I said it looks like a road through a forest. She said I'll certainly have to have it seen to before our holiday.

Whilst chatting to a work friend called Kate about the proposed holiday Sue happened to mention that she needed to get her bikini line seen to. Kate said another friend of hers had told her that a new Uni Sex Salon had recently opened and it did bikini line and massages and you can choose to have it done by either a female or a man. She also said that on her friend's recommendation she herself had been and highly recommended it and having the massage with the Male Masseur who was called Ray.

Bikini Line & Fucked at Unisex Salon

Sue made an appointment to have her pubes done and also a massage. She said can I book Ray who has been recommended by a friend. The receptionist said certainly and I'm sure you will enjoy his attention to detail.

On the day, she took her new bikini with her to see how much pubic hair had to be removed. When she arrived she was asked if she wanted both services done separately or all done by Ray. Happy to go with Ray for everything she said.

She was then introduced to him. He was in his mid thirties, good looking, obviously a regular gym attender and he was wearing a white dentists type coat.

He offered her a glass of wine which she was happy to accept. They discussed the pubic work first and Sue explained she usually kept some hair on her Vulva area but none on her lips or around her vagina. At that moment it was a pretty full bush. She then showed him her new bikini and he said wow we'll not be able to leave you much but let's see what I can do.

He asked her did she want him to leave the room while she prepared for him, or was she comfortable with him staying. She was, and started to strip. She took her top off and revealed her see through bra which showed everything, then her skirt which left her with just hold up stockings and a very small g-string, then she got naked. No point doing it bit by bit she said. Ray said wow you're fit and absolutely gorgeous.

Full Service Happy Ending Massage

He then asked her to lie on the massage table and open her legs. He carried out the bikini line process and when finished asked her to stand up and look in the mirror. He had removed all of her bush and just left a postage stamp sized tuft at the top where her pussy starts. He said try on your bikini and see what you think.

She put both top and bottom on and said that's perfect just what I wanted.

After another glass of wine and a chat he said now let's massage your fantastic body. However, before we get into it he said "I have to advise you that I am a qualified masseur and registered sex worker and have all my regular test result certificates for you to see". He said that most of his female clients usually ended up asking for "extras" so now he always asks before starting if they would want the complete all over "happy ending, full service". Sue said I most certainly want and need a full service.

Amazing Bulge in his Shorts

As Sue laid face down on the massage table Ray removed his white coat and took Sue's breath away. He was wearing a skimpy white vest top and a small pair of the tightest male shorts she had ever seen. They were so tight that she could see every detail of his huge cock outlined against the shorts. His cock hung to the left and went down along the side of his thigh. She could see the bulging shape of his shaft and his bulbous cock head. My god she said "that looks amazing, I can't wait to see it in the flesh". Not yet darling he said all in due course. She shivered in expectation.

Sue makes access to Pussy very Easy

To start with Ray covered her naked body in warm scented oil and massaged her shoulders and gradually worked down over her arse cheeks and legs. As he returned back up Sue instinctively raised her hips and arse and opened her legs wider. He got the message and gently massaged her outer lips, then moved in and rubbed her clitoris which was like a large bullet sticking out of its hood, then down to her inner lips and then to a gasping Sue he entered her with three fingers.

She wriggled with pleasure as he quicky moved his fingers up and down inside her and also continued to rub her clit. Within a few minutes she was at the point of no return and she had a huge orgasm and gushed out a stream of hot cunt juices. He finished off this part of the massage by opening her legs wider and going down and licking her wet cunt out and sucking her clit. Bloody hell she called out, that was fucking fantastic thank you.

Massive Cock Head in her Mouth

After a few minutes to let her get her breath back Ray asked her to turn over. As he stood close beside her she rubbed the massive bulge in his shorts. To her delight he then slowly started to drop them down and his cock appeared inch by inch until it was let completely free. It was absolutely gorgeous she thought. It swung about and dangled way below his balls and down the side of his leg. She took it in her hand and rubbed up and down his shaft and then he moved closer and she took its massive head in her mouth. She could only take the head and a few inches in.

She then licked his balls and ran her tongue up his magnificent shaft until she used her tongue just under its massive head. He clearly loved her doing that and took his cock in his hand and placed it on her lips which she opened wide and again took it in her mouth and licked and sucked it. Just doing this made her quiver and her cunt released a jet of her love juices which soaked the bed cover. She couldn't help herself and blurted out "My god I just love your cock". It was surely ten inches long and his the shaft was very thick and he had big tight balls to accompany it. My god Ray your hung like a horse. Neigh he said and the both burst out laughing.

Ray let her play and enjoy him for a little while before saying please let me get on with my job now and you can have much more of it soon. Ok she said somewhat reluctantly.

Ray Preparing to Fuck Sue

He then massaged and gently squeezed her perfect breasts and sucked her rock hard nipples which she enjoyed immensely. Then ran his fingers and tongue down her body over her lovely smooth belly down to the edge of her Vulva and start of "paradise".

He then moved down parting her lips and with his mouth and lips caressed her most sensual parts and brought her to a level of ecstasy which resulted in another huge orgasm. When she finished he moved further down, lifted her arse cheeks and rimmed her arse hole and slipped the tip of his tongue in. He said I noticed it when I was doing your pubes that you have a lovely tight little arse hole upon which there was no hair unlike some women who have horrible hairy arseholes. Sue said thanks for that compliment.

Before moving to the main event Ray asked if she wanted him to use a condom. She instantly replied definitely not, I want to feel the real thing when that beautiful piece of manhood enters me.

Next Ray moved Sue to the edge of the massage table so that her pussy was exactly level with his groin. She instinctively opened her legs as wide as they would go and her lips spread and her hole opened wide.

Ray gives Sue a Fantastic Fucking

He then took his weapon in his hand and rubbed its head up and down between her lips and smacked it against her clitoris. He circled it round the opening to her hole and teased her until she was gasping for it and saying "for fucks sake Ray give it to me now". He slipped it in just a little bit and got the head soaked in her flowing juices and then eased it in further and further until it was clear it would go no further.

Sue gasped as his huge cock head pressed against her cervix. He then started to really fuck her hard, and at the same time as he rammed into her, she pushed back onto his rod and took as much of it fully in as she possibly could. She squealed and cried out in sheer pleasure as he pummelled her hole and rubbed her hard clitoris at the same time, which resulted in an enormous orgasm when she shook uncontrollably, stepped breathing, and sprayed out a stream of her hot sticky cunt juice. She gasped for breath and shouted please don't stop, give me more, give me more. To which he obliged and he thrust even harder.

After what must have been more than 20 minutes of hard banging Ray slowed right down and said I think we both need a little breather now but he did stay inside her and very gently moved his cock within her which she found delightful.

They chatted and he said by now most of my clients would have been ready for finishing but I can see you are not and I'm really pleased about that because you are easily the best fuck I've had in a long time. He asked do you have any other requests? Sue said I want you to cum inside me and also I want to suck you off and taste and swallow your spunk if you can manage all that. He said that's great and yes I can. I'll fuck you doggy style first, then turn you over and fuck you to a big finish and then after a rest you can suck me off. Sue shivered with delight at the thought of what was to come.

More huge Orgasms

Back to action with Sue on her knees and her arse in the air exposing the whole of her beautiful sexual parts. Ray parted her arse cheeks and gave her arse hole a quick rimming before slipping a finger in and running it gently up and down. Sue loved it. He then parted her pussy lips and slipped his throbbing rod into her cunt hole and banged it home, again taking her breath away. He fucked her hard as she moaned and groaned in pleasure and greedily pushed back against him.

After a really good session he lifted her and turned her over whilst still inside her and placed her on her back and they fucked hard until both were clearly ready to conclude. Sue said I'm ready for a big one when you are and he said let's go for it. He banged her so hard she thought she would break in two and then she had an explosive orgasm as he pounded in and shot his full load into her cunt. They both remained in position with him still inside her and smiled at each other.

Sue drinks Rays hot Spunk

When he withdrew Sue remained on her back and kept his spunk inside her. He moved beside her head and she took his still throbbing cock in her mouth and drained him and licked it clean and swallowed it all. He then got her a small dish and placed it under her cunt hole and she relaxed and let his spunk flow out and she used her vaginal muscles to push the remainder out. To his delight she then poured it all in her mouth and swirled it around, showed him, licked her lips and swallowed. Bloody hell you're absolutely amazing said Ray.

Rays shoots load in Sue's Mouth

After some recovery time for Ray, Sue got on her knees in front of him and took his sex machine in her mouth. She sucked on his huge knob and wanked his shaft with two hands. Her tongue explored every part of his cock head and she put its tip into his cock slit. When he came she took another load in her mouth and swallowed it all down.

Now it was his turn to say that was really great thanks.

Sue shows her Appreciation

Before getting dressed while Rays cock was still dangling Sue asked him just how big it was. He replied every client asks me that so I'll tell you it's just over 10 inches. Sue said I agree because with my two hands and one of yours round it the whole head is still on show, it's truly magnificent.

Sue got dressed and as she was leaving said it still feels like you're inside me. Many, many thanks for a wonderful session. He said thanks to you, usually my clients are quite nervous and don't say what all they want but not you, you took charge from the outset and made it a fantastic session for us both. I hope you will return soon when I will be even more ready for you. Sue also said I'm going to recommend you to some of my girl friends who would love your full service. They kissed gently and she departed.

Reporting the Session back to Kate

Next time she saw her friend Kate at work she wanted to know how the visit to the salon had gone. Sue said let's go out for lunch and I'll tell you all. But as a starter it was absolutely fantastic. Kate couldn't wait to find out more. She asked did you have the full service. Absolutely said Sue.

Sue and Kate had been work friends for sometime but they had never discussed anything to do with sex so it was quite pleasing to her that her friend now felt confident to raise the subject.

Later in the cafe Kate started the conversation by asking what Sue thought of his huge equipment and have you ever seen one that size? Sue said she had seen and had quite a few, really, really big cocks but had to admit Rays was truly awesome.

How much of it were you able to take Kate asked inquisitively, as she had struggled at first to get him in at all but as she relaxed and her pussy got wetter once he got the head in he was able to push on and completely fill her. Sue said she had no problem getting him in but this was probably the first time ever the whole of a mans cock didn't enter all the way up to its hilt. She also said she took his whole head into her mouth but only a small length of his enormous shaft. Kate said I just managed to get his head in my mouth so I mainly spent time licking up and down from his balls to the tip of his cock. Kate said wasn't his spunk really nice, thick and tasty. They then discussed his overall performance and both agreed that it had been out of this world.

Kate asks Sue How do you Do it?

Kate became curious as to Sue's sexual activity as she knew she was married but the impression she had was that Sue appeared to have a very active time with other men, whilst she did not, but finding the salon was great because her husband thought she was just going out to have her pubic hair done which let her enjoy the pleasures of extra marital sex with Ray. How do you do it she asked?

Sue then gave her a resume of our situation saying that the first cock she had ever had was mine and she thought they would all be the same size around four or five inches long until she met my best friend who fucked her with his very very big cock. which was almost 10 inches long. She said she was amazingly curious after that and had since fucked many men of all sorts of shapes and sizes.

She explained our arrangement whereby she is free to fuck other men subject to certain conditions and it works extremely well for us. She said we're still madly in love and have a great sex life which is really enhanced by her experiences. She said when we've more time I'll give you much more detail. Kate was itching to hear more and the thought of having total sexual freedom really excited her so much that she whispered, I've just soaked my panties at the thought and they had a little giggle as she went to the toilet, took a fresh pair out of her handbag, and put them on, putting the ones she had creamed on in a little plastic bag.

Kate said she had a good sex life at home with plenty of regular servicing and her hubby had a lovely cock which he used well but recently she had been getting an itch to try something new. Sue said you should not deny yourself the thrill of being with a new man for the first time and the different experiences which follow.

Getting back to Ray, Kate asked if Sue had gone bare back as she had. Sue yes I did and said she checked his test results and they were from the previous day and he hadn't had a client since then so she was very happy and believed that he was totally responsible and trustworthy as it's his livelihood that's also at risk. Thanks she said.

12