My Host Mom's Son Brandon

Story Info
I move in with an American family. Keep running into the son.
4k words
4.04
23k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon after I moved from Japan to the States to go to college, my agency set me up with a home stay with an American family, a single mom, Loretta, her son, Brandon and her daughter, Jennifer. Loretta is sweet, blonde, vivacious with a nice smile. She's been good to me, and is a good mom to her kids.

Brandon and Jennifer are twins, and were just starting college too. Jennifer is the sensible one, a good girl with sensitive eyes, dirty blonde hair and milky white skin. Brandon is more of an enigma. He has darker brownish hair that spikes up, a smoldering intensity, kind of handsome, but I don't know. I guess he's just a typical American boy, but I get the feeling me being around has changed things, made him more excitable or whatever. I tried to make a good impression on all of them, but I guess I did slip up a few times, amping up the tension.

Before I moved in, I think Brandon's energies were more focused on Jen. He would bait her, trying to get her in trouble. My older sister Norika used to do the same thing to me. Siblings are like that I guess.

After I started living there though, Brandon switched his attention to me. He'd be in his room doing whatever, but when I'd walk by to go to my own room, he'd suddenly come to the door peering out, watching. Or when I was lying downstairs on the rug in the living room, he'd jump on top of me, and try to pin me to the floor. I was so shocked at first. Norika and I used to fight of course, but mostly just argue. In America though, it seems like kids do what Loretta calls 'rough-housing.' Brandon would have his hands all over me, brushing against my breasts or darting down between my legs. He tried to make out like it was all innocent, but honestly, I was scandalized! I barely knew him, and here he'd be touching me all over! Can you imagine?

I'd eventually manage to push him off. I complained to Loretta. She apologized, and said she'd talk to him, but I guess he and Jenn used to rough-house too before I moved in.

Eventually, Loretta got Brandon to settle down, but unfortunately, I accidentally did something that set him off again. All our bedrooms are on the second floor, and the bathroom is up there too. So one morning, I woke up, and went across the hall to the bath in my nightie, so I could have a shower. I thought I had everything, so I stripped naked, and got into the tub. I turned on the shower, but soon I realized I'd forgotten my washcloth back in my room. I could hear voices and the rattling of dishes coming from downstairs, so I naturally thought that the three of them must be down in the kitchen eating breakfast.

Standing here shivering in my bare scuddy, I opened the bathroom door, and took a peek out into the hall. I couldn't see anyone, so I tiptoed out, walking across to my room, still naked. Just then though, Brandon came out of his room rubbing his eyes. I was so surprised! I rushed to cover my pussy and breasts, but he could obviously see I was naked. It was springtime, so I didn't have a tan or anything, but my pink skin was glistening a bit from the shower. I must have looked pretty indecent, sexy even.

Brandon just stood there mouth gaping, eyes wide. I tried to circle around him to get to my room, but then he started yelling,

"Mom!"

I shushed him, but we wouldn't shut up. I was so worried that his mom would come up, and find me out here in their hall, naked. Luckily though, I don't think she heard him. Eventually, I managed to make it past him into my room, and shut the door. He wouldn't give up though. He started pounding on my door.

"Emi! What on earth were you doing?" he demanded, all excited now. Usually he tries to act so cool and collected, but seeing me naked had definitely wound him up.

"Nothing. I was going to have a shower. I thought you were downstairs."

"Here! Open up!"

"What? No! No way!"

"Oh come on, Emi. Let me in. You are such a..." He didn't finish his sentence.

I could feel him pressing against the door, trying to get in, but I leaned up against it. Eventually, he gave up trying. Only once I was sure he was gone, did I run to my dresser, and pull on some shorts and a t-shirt. By the time I opened the door, he was gone.

When I finally went downstairs, Brandon was there. Usually in front of his mom, he is pretty quiet, but now he started leering at me, obviously tickled that he'd caught me naked. Luckily, his mom didn't realize what had happened. I didn't say anything, but I did feel a bit guilty. I hadn't really intended to start anything with Brandon. I'll have to be more careful from here on in.

After that, Brandon changed. He'd still act cool in front of his mom, but when she wasn't around, he'd try to peek in on me whenever I went into the shower. Maybe he was just goofing around, but I did wonder if he was developing a thing for me. He obviously likes girls, but I don't think he has a girlfriend. The only girl I'd seen him act this way with was me.

Eventually, summer rolled around. Oceanview is so hot. Japan is hot too of course, but it's not too bad till the end of July. Oceanview was hot from May on. In the day, I was usually at school where there is air-conditioning, but sometimes it got hot at night. I'd open my window all the way, and leave my door wide open, and even then there wasn't much of breeze.

The first summer I was there, I wore shorts and halters for pajamas, but then the next year, I started sleeping in my underwear. I was a bit worried that Brandon would see, but he had kind of settled down by then. Brandon did do a double-take the first time he saw me in my undies, but I just ignored him, and pretended like it was no big deal.

I remember this one particularly hot night. I was lying here in my underwear tossing and turning. I'd bought an electric fan, but that was packed away in my closet. I'd have to dig it out, and clean it off, and the whole thing seemed like too much bother.

I finally got up, went downstairs, and poured myself a glass of water. The first floor was a bit cooler, but I didn't think I should sleep on their living room couch without asking first. Loretta, Brandon and Jen all seemed to be asleep. I splashed some water on my face, and then went back upstairs, and collapsed on to my bed trying to sleep.

Finally, without thinking much about it, I reached around, and undid my bra. For some reason, this felt a lot cooler. I took my bra right off, and then lay face up on my bed enjoying the feeling of the breeze on my nipples. It felt a bit ticklish, and was maybe getting me excited. I glanced over at the hall, just to make sure no one was up, and then took off my panties too. I felt weird being naked, but it was definitely cooler.

The next morning, I awoke to the sound of pots and pans clanking from downstairs. Looking down, I realized I was still naked. Loretta must be up fixing breakfast. Hadn't she seen me when she walked past my room? Surely, she would have closed the door if she had. How could she not notice?

I got up, and went digging for something to wear. Is Brandon up? I wonder if he saw me. I hadn't really meant to sleep the whole night au naturel. It was almost 8 o'clock. If Brandon and Jen weren't up, they would be soon. My heart beating away, I pulled on red shorts and a pink halter, and quietly padded downstairs to the kitchen. Loretta was humming away making sandwiches.

"Good morning. Do you want some toast?" she asked. I guess she mustn't have seen me in my bedroom after all. That was lucky.

I poured some barley tea, and sat down. I was still kind of worried. I should probably stop sleeping in the nude, but it looks like I got away with it this time.

The next few nights, I went back to sleeping in my undies. It was still pretty hot out, but after that close call, I figured I shouldn't risk it. However, the weekend came, and I was still having trouble sleeping. I asked Loretta if I could sleep on the couch, and she said I could. I went downstairs, lay on the couch, and listened to the crickets, but there wasn't much of a breeze. I wondered if I could get away with stripping again. I went upstairs, and got my alarm clock. If I was going to sleep in the nude, I'd have to get up early, so I could get back dressed before Loretta and them came down.

I took off my underwear, and lay down—naked. It was a bit nerve-wracking because cars kept driving by out front. I could see their headlights flash across the living room as they passed. I was pretty sure they couldn't see me, but even so, it had me worried.

In the middle of the night, I woke up. I thought I heard something. When I looked up, Jen was standing right there!

"What are you doing?" she squealed. I felt so embarrassed. I went to cover up, but I couldn't find my underwear in the dark. Jen looked so freaked out. I just peered back at her, trying to come up with an explanation for why I was naked.

"Oh, sorry, I... uh... didn't..." I was drawing a blank.

"Oh, sorry," she mumbled. "It's just I thought... I thought... Oh, I don't know what I thought. Are you like sleeping in the nude?"

"Yeah."

"Oh gee. You scared me." She held her heart. "It is kind of hot I guess. You'd better not let Brandon see you though. He'd flip."

"Yeah," I nodded. Of course he'd already seen me naked once, but I'd better not tell her that.

Jen wandered off to the kitchen shaking her head. I was still worried about what she must have thought. I got up, and went after her. I glanced back at the big picture window, wondering if someone else was watching. It didn't look like there was anyone out front, but it was hard to tell for sure. I opened the kitchen door, and scooted in to hide.

Jen frowned, seemingly annoyed that I was still naked.

"What are you doing up?" I asked.

"I was thirsty. Aren't you embarrassed walking around like that?"

I motioned for her to keep her voice down. I didn't want Brandon or Loretta to wake up too.

"Um, yeah. Of course I am," I told her. Embarrassed, sure, but also kind of excited.

"Do you walk around naked a lot?"

"Sometimes. Don't you?"

She glared at me for a second, and then giggled.

"Almost never. I never even thought about it."

"In Japan, it's not such a big deal I guess. My sister wanders around naked a lot."

Jen laughed. She obviously thought I was a bit weird, but she didn't seem offended or anything.

"Anyway, you'd better get dressed before Brandon comes down."

"Yes, mom!" I joked. She tried to give me a stern look, but clearly thought I was pretty funny. Still shaking her head, she went back upstairs to bed. It was cooler by then, so I pulled my undies back on, and went back to sleep. That morning when Brandon came down, he saw me in my undies, but at least I was decent.

A few days after that, I was at home in navy shorts and a blue stripe tee. No one else was around. Loretta had taken the car, shopping I guess, and Jen and Brandon had gone out with their friends. I wanted to go out too, but I didn't have a thing to wear. I had to do my laundry.

I piled all my colored clothes in a basket, and lugged it downstairs to the washing machine. I put everything in, and then looked down at the t-shirt and shorts I was wearing. I guess I should do these too while I'm at it. I took off my shorts, getting a little thrill from stripping, and threw them into the machine. I thought about throwing my t-shirt in too, but to go back upstairs, I'd have to walk past the front window, so I'd better keep it for now.

I like this tee, the way it feels, but actually, it's a bit too short to wear out in public. I tugged at the hem trying to cover up my bare behind, but it wasn't long enough. The material would always bounce right back up as soon as I let go. The feeling of the air on my pussy was getting me all worked up.

I carried the basket back upstairs, but as I passed the front door, I wondered if I had any mail. I opened the door, and peeked out, but there didn't seem to be anyone outside on the street. It's usually pretty quiet during the day with everyone off at work. I pulled down the hem to cover my pussy at least, and stepped outside. It felt so weird to go out half naked. It was a bit scary, but exhilarating too. I felt so alive and free.

The mailbox was stuffed with flyers, and I was so excited from being outside with no bottoms on, I ended up dropping some of the flyers on the ground. I squatted down to pick them up, but I shuddered as the cool air licked at my hello kitty. I felt so naughty. My t-shirt billowed up in the breeze, exposing my bare backside to the street. I glanced around to make sure no one was watching, and then hurried back inside.

I closed the door, and pressed my back up against it, my heart pounding. I walked back upstairs sliding my hand between my legs to check how wet I'd become.

I honestly don't know why I get so excited every time I do things like that. I guess part of it is it reminds me of fooling around with my boyfriend, but it's not just that. Once I get excited, it's like I can't help myself. I keep wanting to push it a bit farther, see how far I can go. I was definitely in one of those moods.

I went upstairs to my room, and took off my t-shirt. What else do I have here I can wear? Hanging in my closet, I found my red and white striped hoodie. It's made of brushed cotton, sort of like a sweatshirt. I pulled it on over my head, really enjoying the feeling of the soft material on my bare breasts. I checked the length in my mirror. This particular hoodie was even shorter than the t-shirt. I pulled the hood up over my head, and the hem slid up exposing my pussy. I turned around, and admired my own rear in the mirror. Ryosuke loves it when I dress like this. Too bad he's at work today. I was getting all excited just thinking about it.

Suddenly, I remembered my laundry. I piled all my whites into the basket, and wondered if I could risk heading downstairs like this. Loretta and them probably wouldn't be home for a little while yet. I pulled the hood off, but left the hem up around my waist. Taking the basket, I went out into the hall, and over to the stairway.

I was a bit worried about being seen, so I held the basket in front to hide my pussy as I walked down. Even so, I was getting more and more excited. I peered out the front window, but luckily, there didn't seem to be anyone out there. I covered my backside with my hand as I walked back to the room with our washing machine. I was so proud of myself for being so daring.

After I'd put in the second load, I took the basket back upstairs, but this time, as I passed the window, I didn't bother to cover my bare bottom. I knew I was taking a chance, but I couldn't resist. I was having so much fun.

I ended up going back downstairs, wondering what other mischief I could get up to. There didn't seem to be anybody on the street. I wonder if I can just open the door, and take a quick peek out. I wasn't really sure what time it was, or when Loretta and them were supposed to be back. If I want to do this, there isn't much time.

I sat my bare behind down on a stair, and pulled on my running shoes. The cool wooden step felt so weird on my bare bottom. It felt so strange to be wearing shoes but no bottoms. I stood up, and held the basket against my tummy, trying to calm down. My pussy was tingling like crazy.

I carefully unlatched the lock. I opened the door a crack, and then a bit more. The feeling of the breeze on my pussy felt so good. I peered out at all the houses trying to tell if anyone was home. The house right across from us has a highish fence and a tree on their lawn, so they probably can't see me. The houses on the left and right are two storeys with windows on the second floor overlooking the street. Whoever lived in the second floor room in the house on the left had left their window open, and the curtain was fluttering in the breeze. I couldn't see anyone though.

Holding the basket in front of me, I stepped out the front door, and just stood there for a moment enjoying the feeling of the breeze between my legs. Further down the street from the corner, I could hear cars driving by. I suddenly thought 'What on earth am I doing?', and ran back inside, closing the door behind me.

I couldn't calm down though. I took off my shoes, and carried them with me to the back of the house. I looked out the window at the backyard. We have neighbors on either side, but I rarely see them out in their backyards.

Right at the back of our yard, there is a line of trees and beyond that a park. I couldn't stop shaking, but I decided to take a chance, and go out. I pulled my shoes back on, but decided to take my hoodie off. I pulled it up over my head, getting so excited to be naked in our kitchen. I left the hoodie on the counter, unlatched the door, and peeked out. I couldn't see our neighbors, so I finally stepped out into the bright sunlight.

It felt so wonderful to be naked outside. I walked along the deck to the stairs, and then scrambled down to the grass. I was so excited I was shaking all over. I thought about walking round the house to the front, but I realized that might not be safe. Once before, I did that, and I think a couple of the neighbor girls saw me.

I came back in, and took off my shoes. My face was all hot, and no matter what I did I couldn't calm down. Taking my shoes and my hoodie with me, I walked back through the living room, right past the front window. I set my shoes down on the mat, and then went back upstairs. I was too highly strung to just stop, but part of me knew I shouldn't take this too far. I was just too worked up.

I found a crop top tee in my closet, and pulled it on. I looked in the mirror at my pussy. The tee didn't even go down to my bellybutton. I ran my fingers through my pubic hair, getting even more excited. I finally padded downstairs, and pulled my shoes on again. OK, I promise myself. I'll just do this one last thing, and then stop.

I picked up the basket, and cautiously opened the front door. I was so nervous. If someone saw me, there would be no mistaking that I was naked. I looked left and right, but the street was still deserted. I stepped right out onto the porch, pressing the basket tightly against my pussy. I spread my legs a bit, savoring the feeling. I knew I really shouldn't be doing this, but it just felt so good.

I felt so embarrassed though. I was so obviously naked. I took a deep breath, and then sidled over to the low wall that runs around the edge of porch. I leaned my bottom up against the cool concrete, sending shivers up my spine. I tried to hold back my feelings, but it was getting harder and harder. I was nearing the edge again, and I hadn't even touched myself. I climbed up till I was sitting right on the edge of the wall, dropping the basket onto the porch. I pulled my knees to my chest, and hid my pussy with my ankles, but I was seriously starting to lose control.

Suddenly, down the street, I saw Brandon come round the corner. My heart stopped. I can't let him see me like this. Covering my pussy with my hand, I scrambled down from the wall, picked up my basket, and dashed back inside. I slammed the door shut, safe for the moment, and I was so worried that he saw me. I kicked off my shoes, and ran upstairs, racing to pull on some panties and a skirt. It all happened so fast. I wasn't sure if he'd seen me or not. I sat down on my bed, my heart pounding, listening as his key slid into the door.

"I'm home!" he called out.

I held my breath, but all I could hear was silence. Soon, though I heard him bounding up the stairs.

"Emi?"

I'd shut my door, and I didn't answer hoping he would go away.

"Are you in there?" he asked finally opening my door.

"I thought I told you to knock," I yelled throwing my pillow at him.

"You're dressed!" he said looking surprised.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

12