My Hot Husband

Story Info
Yes they are out there, not just Hot Wives.
4k words
4.34
9.3k
23
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Hot Husband

I have a hot husband. He is also a husband who is hot, and a GILF, and an all-round great guy. However I digress, he is a hot husband and I made him one. Maybe you have never heard of a "Hot Husband," well I'm pretty sure you have heard of a "Hot Wife," and this is the same thing. My husband has sex with other women and I not only condone it, I approve of it and make it happen! Maybe you are wondering how a 50ish year old couple, married 30 years, "got into the lifestyle?" I would be happy to tell you.

First though I should tell you who we are. I am Jill, 51 and average in every way. That's not what my Hot Husband says but it is the truth. His name is Scott and he says I am a total babe. He loves my D cup breasts, and says my ass is to die for. Scott says I would have no trouble getting a guy, he is always telling me guys are checking me out. I love him for it and it is great for my self esteem but deep down I don't believe him. I look and feel like a 50 something farmwife and that's it.

He on the other hand is a hunk. I heard women say it over the years when they didn't know I could hear them. A few girl fiends of mine have even said it to my face, nicely of course, as a compliment to me. Sometimes I've wondered if they ever have taken a run at him. However, never once have I had any reason to suspect my husband has been unfaithful. Quite the opposite in fact, I know he loves me and he tells me and shows me every day. Scott is 6' tall and weighs 185 lbs, with blonde hair and blue eyes. He has maintained the same weight the whole time we have been married. His hair has thinned out but It makes him look even better, he has aged well and his attractiveness to me and other women has certainly increased.

Just the other day, we were in the grocery store and I left him with the cart to go get something we forgot in another row. When I came back I noticed this brunette eyeing up my husband. She looked like she was already in bed with him, I could see the glint in her eye. She was watching him slowly walk down the aisle, her eyes were glued to his butt. He has a great butt, I call it his cute football butt.

Now this woman was good looking, certainly better looking than me. She also was easily 10 years younger than my husband. He was oblivious to what was going on, he says he only has eyes for me, and I believe him in the sense I know he won't act on it. I also know he does look at times, who doesn't. However, here in the grocery store with some other woman lusting after my man I can't help but get excited. Looking back now I can tell you this is when the whole "hot husband" thing started.

Yet it was only a seed planted in my mind. Now I'm sure at this point some of you are thinking, getting excited about your spouse being lusted after by someone else is a large step away from wanting them to act on that lust. I mean, I don't want the brunette to take him out to the parking lot right now and have crazy monkey sex. I mean, watching her watch my man makes me want to take him out to the parking lot and have that sex with him! As time went on from that day however my thinking began to change.

I start to search out "hot husband" on the internet but I was flooded with "hot wife" hits instead. This however did give me the outline of how this could work. I would be in control, I would set things up, there would be rules. I would start it and I could stop it. I also learned what I didn't want, no humiliation, no eating cream pies from the cuckcake, no hiding in closets or filming to watch later. Definitely, I did not want to hear him tell me about it, nor did I want to smell or taste it on him. This is all because I wanted him to be a hot husband not because of anything sexual for me, but because he is such a great guy.

Our whole marriage he has had a higher libido than me. I know I have left him frustrated more times than I can or want to count. There always was a good excuse, tired from work, exhausted from the kids and then Foster kids, and well, truthfully -- just not interested. He is not perfect, there were a few arguments and he did sometimes get mad at me, but never did he do anything to hurt me in any way. No yelling, no withdrawal of affection or love, no affairs or pornography replacement. Scott just soldiered on. He learned that buying me gifts did not result in sex. He still buys me gifts. He learned that pretty much anything that the movies said would get you "laid" did not work with me. I'm not even interested in "make up" sex. Before you think I am some frigid shrew, he says he has a great sex life. I have heard him say as much to other people.

I give him blow jobs on a regular basis, even after 30 years of marriage. He gets my ass on occasion and I play with is sometimes too. We have honeymoon sex, every time we go on vacation and I still give him hand jobs or head when we drive somewhere. I like to make love to him and make him cum, just not as much as he would have preferred. He has "settled" for me and who can't love a guy like that. All of this got me thinking about what to give him for our anniversary. Then I noticed the brunette eyeing him up in the grocery store. The tipping point, however did not happen until one day when Trish and I were drinking wine in my backyard.

Trish is a 35 year old widow and single mom neighbor. Her husband Darrell died a year and a half ago in a farm accident. Trish was crushed, they were so in love, and it left her alone on the farm with her two kids, Marie 7 and Darrell Jr. 9. Of course all of the neighbors have rallied around her and she is doing ok keeping things going and keeping it together. Scott has been there fixing fences, repairing things, and keeping her car running. She has dirty blonde hair and a body I wish I had. However, I have found out she is not interested in dating when I was hinting about trying to set her up. I did however learn on that fateful day what she did want to get set up with, a "friends with benefits."

After a few glasses of wine the topic of conversation made it's way around to sex. She made a few comments about my husband and I did a bit of bragging about his prowess in the bedroom. She made a few comments about being horny, and I let slip that my husband probably could keep us both happy as he was insatiable. She made a few comments about how I must be kidding, and much to my surprise I stated that I was not. Before things could get any further we saw the school bus coming down the road and she had to go home to the kids. Yet that seed that was planted in the grocery store was now germinated and ready to grow.

That night in bed I told Scott about my conversation with Trish. Soon enough he was on high alert. Questions like, "would you like to sleep with her?" and assurances that I wouldn't mind tend to do that to guys I guess. As I explained what I thought about "rules" his eyes just got wider and wider. I figured I had "blown his mind" enough for one night so gave him a kiss, told him to think about it and I loved him. Then I went to sleep. I don't think he did. I left it alone for a few days, during which time I saw Trish at the post office and she told me flat out that she couldn't stop thinking about our conversation. She also let slip that she has had to buy new batteries since our discussion. I told her I was waiting for a response from Scott. However, I also let slip that he was a beast in the bedroom last night and wondered what got into him.

The next day I came home from shopping and found a note from Scott in our usual note spot. It read:

Jill, I love you move than life and I would never do anything to hurt you. I have no idea where our conversation came from the other night, however I would be lying if I didn't say the idea excites me. Yet I have to ask, have you really thought this through? Have you really thought about envy, jealousy and the possible negative consequences? My answer is this; if after one more week of thought you still think you want to do this -- set it up. As you stated in your rules if it doesn't work out the way you hoped or wanted, it ends and we pretend nothing ever happened. AND YOU CAN'T HOLD IT AGAINST ME!

Love Scott

Two days later at breakfast I told Scott that Trish had a problem with her "plumbing" and that I told her he would take care of it after he finished chores. He almost choked on his coffee. He put the cup down, looked hard at me and we finished breakfast. Then he went out to the barn. When he was done in the barn he didn't start walking to his truck, instead he was headed back to the house. How do I know this? Because I was so hyped up this was happening I had done nothing but watch for him since he left for the barn. The door opened and he didn't seem surprised when I was standing right there. "Does Trish still need her plumbing fixed?" he said to me in a calm even tone, no expression on his face.

This is one of the reasons I love this guy so much. Here he was with an opportunity to sample some young pussy after 30 years of me, and with my full blessing. Yet he wasn't doing it without making sure, and double sure I was good with it. I didn't trust my voice, I just nodded my head yes, leaned in and gave him a kiss. He gave me another hard look, then turned and went out the door. The next couple of hours before lunch went as slow as a glacier and yet before I knew it his truck was pulling back into the lane. He didn't come back into the house, instead he went back to the barn. My love for him took another boost from the fact that he wanted to make sure he didn't smell like her, her shower or anything other than the barn for me.

I couldn't resist calling Trish as he entered the barn. She answered on the second ring, was it just me or was there a new happier lilt to her voice? I asked her how her plumbing was now? There was a long pregnant pause. She took a deep breath and said that, "her pipes were cleaned by a Goggle 5 star plumber, who she was hopping might be available for another house call in the future." I thanked her for the report and was so happy with myself I couldn't wait to see Scott. He came in from the barn with the most neutral look he could muster. He was in the army before we took over the farm and this is what he called his "war face."

I had made is favorite for lunch and we ate and talked like we do every day. After lunch we went back to work and our day carried on. The "war face" disappeared, he was smiling like normal. That night when we were in bed I must admit I was ready to go. I was so excited Scott had made Trish and I happy, that I had a "hot husband," and here he was back in bed with me! No thoughts of jealousy, I just wanted him to make love to me. He could tell what I wanted, it wasn't hard he could smell it in the air and see it on my face. Scott then outdid himself making sweet love to me.

This carried on for the next 6 months or so, Scott taking care of Trish's plumbing. He was a very happy guy, I was a very happy wife and Trish was not complaining. Then our whole world almost exploded.

Our neighbors to the east were the Smitts. Bob Smitt had cancer and after a lengthy fight passed away. His wife Donna had persevered through it all and by the end was happy his misery had ended. This didn't stop her from missing him immensely and she went into a deep depression. Of course all of us neighbors had been supporting her throughout their trial and continued after. The person who seemed to help her the most was Trish. Despite Donna being 63 they became fast friends, it seemed to perk Donna up, and maybe it would help her out of her depression. They clearly were brought together by widowhood and could support one another. Trish's kids also helped to give Donna something to smile about as kids do. Trish might have shared a little too much with Donna however as one day when she was over having tea said to me, "I heard Scott might be able to come over sometime to help with my plumbing."

To say I was shocked was an understatement, I had sworn Trish to secrecy. Donna saw my response and assured me Trish nor anyone else had said anything to her, but she wasn't stupid and noticed things. She also told me she could or would never replace Bob but she did get lonely at night. Sometimes she missed the intimacy they shared and was too young to do without it but also too old to go through the whole dating scene. She was wondering if I had any suggestions about what she should do about it. I told her I would think about it and get back to her.

I knew that Donna loved cake and that Bob and her had this "thing" where he would bring home a new type of cake to celebrate some kind of occasion. The occasion didn't really matter, however he was pretty good at coming up with something new each time. They would then celebrate the occasion and make passionate love. She had told me it kept there marriage fresh and exciting and she really missed her cake occasions.

I remembered this discussion about cake after my talk with Donna about intimacy. Then I started looking at cake recipes. Three days later Scott came in for supper and saw a fancy new cake for two sitting on the side table. He went to take a little taste of the icing and said to me, "what's the occasion?" I stopped him from tasting and said I would explain over supper. I then proceeded to tell him the story about Rob and Donna and "cake celebration occasions." He wasn't surprised to learn that the cake was for Donna and he was to delivery it to her after supper. He also wasn't surprised when I told him he should enjoy eating it with Donna.

After supper he went to the bathroom and when he came back he gave me a hard look and said, "Are you sure you don't want to take the cake over to Donna's?" Have I told you yet how much I love this guy? I assured him I was tired and would probably be asleep when he came home so he shouldn't rush home. He left shaking his head.

The next morning I could hardly wait to get on the phone with Donna. She didn't pick up, but she did call me back a couple of hours later. She apologized for not calling me back sooner but she had slept in. She had quite the night celebrating the occasion of "GILF Tuesday" and was very thankful there was such a thing. Pretty corny occasion Scott thought up, but I didn't really give him much time. I was sure by next month he would come up with something better.

Life was good on the farm. My Hot Husband was keeping me and two of the neighbors happy and all was well in the world, until it wasn't. A few years ago a couple that had just immigrated from Holland had bought a farm on the next concession. They were young, in their 20s, and were very vocal about how "old fashioned" and "out of date" all of us were.

There names were Wilma and Peter. We renamed them, "Slutty and the Beast" and had a lot of laughs privately at their expense. You see whenever she was at some kind of event, the fair, the farmer's market, or the like, she would quickly steer the conversation towards sex. She was always bragging about how in Holland they did wife swapping, threesomes and all kinds of other things that us boring people didn't. She would go on to complain how hard it was to find that here and it was lucky for her that Peter was so good in the sack that she survived. Now you know why we gave them the nickname "Slutty and the Beast."

They were a running joke among the neighbors, some of whom had less kinder and more graphic nicknames for Peter and Wilma, that provided plenty of laughs. There was a bit of a dark side to it all however, Wilma and Peter took every opportunity to hit on one and all in the area. They weren't over the top about it but they made it known that they were interested and all offers would be accepted. I should mention that both Peter and Wilma were good looking in that blonde, blue eyed Dutch way. I'm sure some were tempted but no one to my knowledge had accepted the offer, but it remained out there.

It was the wives mostly who were worried and when "Slutty" announced to the world that the "Beast" had to take care of some business back in Holland panic set in. As the days counted down to his departure the tension in our little corner of the world increased dramatically. No one wanted a marriage breakup or a big scandal. I should have not been surprised when Trish and Donna came over one day to talk to me about the situation. Their logic was simple, if Scott took care of Wilma, then all of the other husbands would be safe, no young boys would be corrupted and maybe she would shut up. "Shut up?" I asked. They explained that Scott was so good that maybe that would shut her up. The logic being Scott would "fix her plumbing" so well that when she was told she couldn't have any more repairs unless she shut up, she would.

It was an audacious plan, one that could easily go sideways in a hurry. It did however really get me excited. Did they really think my 50ish hubby could subdue the "Slut" and out preform the "Beast?" Would she go blabbing all over about it? If we went ahead with this we would have to make plans to ensure success.

The day after the "Beast" left for Holland I went over to see "Slutty." I asked her of how she intended to keep herself satisfied while Peter was gone. She didn't blink an eye at my directness, instead she went on the offensive and said, "my intention is to take Scott for a ride and return him to you worn out but finally satisfied by a real woman." I think she was shocked when I told her that was a great idea. We set It up that Scott would come over next Friday night.

Scott was not surprised by our discussion after dinner that night. Many of the guys in the neighborhood had told him that they didn't know if they could resist Wilma if she really tried hard for them. Honestly, they didn't know if they could resist just going over to her house unannounced. They did know for certain they didn't want to get divorced over it. Then I explained to Scott that he was going to solve everyone's problem, he just nodded and said, "when." Before the "war face" appeared I caught the glimmer of doubt in his eyes, the doubt he might fail to satisfy "Slutty."

Scott had two visitors that week, Donna and Trish. No sex, just what you might call a pep talk. They assured him measures had been taken to keep Wilma's mouth shut and he could certainly rise to the challenge of satisfying her. I took action too, on Friday night at supper he received not one but two blue pills mixed in with his supper.

After supper, and our usual cup of coffee he stood up and so did I. I changed the ritual. He never had a chance to ask me if I was sure. Instead, I gave him a hard look and said, "don't come home until she can't see straight or walk straight or both." Then I gave him a kiss and he left.

He didn't come home until 2:30am. He showered and came to bed. I was so excited to find out what happened but I pretended to be asleep. He fell asleep immediately and didn't wake up until noon to me sucking his cock, with my ass lubed up. Why wouldn't I wake him up that way, he did us proud and I wanted to reward him. You might ask how I knew this, well it was pretty simple.

We live in the country and not many people lock their doors at all, close curtains at night otherwise nor other things that city folk do for privacy and security. We are such a trusting bunch out here aren't we? However, this did enable Trish, Donna and I to stake out "Slutty and the Beasts" bedroom for a couple of weeks before he left. We took quite a few minutes of film of Peter's less than "beastly" equipment and use there of. There was a consistent theme of "one minute wonder," "pump and dump" and "Slutty" getting off with her vibrator. Our plan was to tell Donna about the filming and how it would stay private if she just shut up. If she shut up she also could of course have more visits from Scott.

Donna was the one who drew the short straw to watch and film Scott's performance. I didn't really want to see it but I did want to know how it went so Donna edited it for me. The clip she texted me showed Donna and Scott in bed, they were covered in sweat and other bodily fluids. Donna could be heard saying, "no more, " and struggles to get out of bed. She sure was walking funny to the bathroom and when she missed the doorway and hit the door jam I didn't need to see any more.

12