My Hot Uni Roommate Ch. 12

Story Info
A playful phone call with mom and a dinner with the parents.
5.9k words
4.54
7k
8

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Decided to make this chapter a bit longer since there's a fair bit of fluffy intermission. Also wanted an excuse to time-skip the story just a little bit without doing it in multiple chapters.

Previously in Chapter 11:

"What a good boy you are, staying put the whole time and all. Your butt looks nice when its all rosy and sore-looking. Unfortunately, I better go to bed now. I got called in tomorrow sadly."

"Aww. That's lame," I said as I massaged my ass gingerly.

"Oh well. Gotta replenish all those dollar bills I spent on turning you into my bitch," he said with a wink.

He gave me a quick kiss and went off to his bedroom. I continued massaging my ass for a few minutes and then watched some TV for another couple hours before turning in myself.

----------------------

The next morning, I managed to wake up closer to 9:00 AM again. I tossed the black panties into my laundry pile and walked into the kitchen after splashing some water on my face. As expected, Michael wasn't there. My mouth felt strangely empty now that I had been conditioning myself to be blowing his sexy cock every morning.

Just as predicted, my body was sore all over. Although it wasn't quite as bad as I feared it might be. I didn't think I would be leaving the apartment today though. Definitely not to do anything more than walk around at least. I needed to give my body time to rest.

The pink and white striped panties were on the table along with some other items. The butt plug and lube were there as well. And there was also some matching pink and white striped thigh-highs. I had seen long socks like them before.

Blushing a bit, I tried the thigh-highs on. They went a few inches past my knees and felt amazing sliding up my smooth legs. I then bent over the table and worked on getting the plug inside myself. Finally I donned the cute panties before getting myself some breakfast.

In the late afternoon, I was surprised by a phone call. That reminded me that I should check in with my friends sometime soon. I had been too wrapped up in Michael recently. I assumed it was Michael calling me, but the phone read "Mom".

I went into my bedroom and answered it and then laid on my bed and held the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hi Noah," came the semi-garbled voice of my mother.

"Hi mom. What's up?"

"Oh just checking in on my baby. There's been nothing too interesting since we talked last time. How is studying for exams going?"

"I haven't had much time to focus on them yet but hopefully in the next week I can start focusing on it more once the homework dries out."

"Well I'm sure you'll do great like last semester. You're so clever, just like your father."

We talked about mundane things for a while as she caught me up with the last few weeks of boring home life just a half hour away. Most of the talk on my end was just saying "Yeah" and "Oh really?" and "Right", but she carried the conversation for quite a long time. I eyed the clock and saw we had been talking for nearly an hour already.

"Did you do anything fun this weekend with your friends?"

I thought about working out with Michael yesterday, sucking his dick in the bathroom, and then letting him spank me for losing a best of five. And then I became viscerally aware of my ass clenching around the fat plug in my ass while dressed in a girly pink and white set of panties and thigh-high socks. I smiled at what how my mom would react if she saw me right now.

"No not this weekend. They're busy with end-of-semester stuff. I um..."

"You what?"

I was distracted for a moment when I heard the door to the apartment open. Michael must have returned.

"I um... I got a boyfriend. By the way," I said nervously. "My roommate and I started dating last week."

She was silent for a few seconds.

"Aw, my baby boy is all growing up. Your first relationship! You know it can get messy though, if it doesn't work out. With roommates I mean. First relationships don't always last."

"I know mom," I said, waving at Michael as he passed my door. I smiled at him. "He's pretty cool though. I have a really good feeling about this."

Michael entered the bedroom and sat next to me and felt my legs through the thigh-highs with a hungry look on his face. Then he tweaked my nipples and I muffled a moan. I pointed at the phone and drew a hand across my neck to try to tell him to cut it out.

"Well I'm glad to hear that. Maybe he could come over and we could meet him after the semester's finished? I could cook something nice."

"Oh!" I grunted in surprise as Michael flipped me onto my stomach and pulled my panties down until they were dangling off of one ankle. I muffled another moan as Michael unceremoniously took the plug out of my hole.

"Are you okay?"

"Um, yeah, sorry."

I took the phone away from my mouth for a second.

"Michael, it's my mom!" I muttered quietly.

He put a finger to his lips as I put my phone back.

"Sorry mom, I'm uh, trying to continue my work out while talking to you."

"Oh, keeping at it are you? I'm glad you're avoiding the freshman fifteen so far. That's good."

Michael pulled my hips up until I was in a doggy style position on my elbows and knees. I saw him donning a condom. I shot him an expression that said "are you serious?" but he just shrugged with a smile and knelt behind me.

I held my hand over the phone for a second as he easily slid inside of me. I let out an undignified sound at the feeling and my toes twitched. I shot Michael another look and he smacked my ass. He leaned over my back and whispered into my ear.

"Don't let her hang up. Or else, Slut."

He bit my ear gently and straightened up again as he began to fuck me. I turned red with embarrassment. This was so wrong. But it was also hot and he felt so good in me. I put the phone back to my ear again.

"Y-yeah mom. I've gained a few pounds but I think it's mostly muscle. Everything is s-still fitting fine," I said, focusing on speaking evenly as Michael steadily fucked away.

"That's great honey! Anyway, tell me about your boyfriend. What's his name?"

"H-his name is M-Michael," I stuttered. "He's pr- Ohhhhh! Sorry, doing some squats and t-tripped," I gasped as Michael began stroking my dick at the same time. "He's a really cool g-guy. He's really nice and h-handsome and ohhhh and he's super f-funny and fun to t-talk to."

"He sounds nice. I'm sorry for implying he would sell you drugs or whatever I said," she chuckled sheepishly.

"Y-yeah, it's no biggie," I said as I moaned away from the phone. I wasn't going to last much longer with the dual-stimulation. "Anyway, I'm s-sure he'd love to come eat d-dinner with us after the semester ends. Are you sure d-ad would be okay with it? I don't w-want him to say something mean or r-racist, you know?"

"Well, I'll talk with him after I let you go here. I'm sure it will be fine. He can keep it to himself if nothing else. He just wants you to be happy too though."

"I k-know mom. T-thanks," I panted.

"You're killing those thighs and buns, aren't you dear?" she giggled. "You're going to be sore as heck tomorrow! Make sure you get enough sleep."

"I k-know mom. I better g-go now!" I gasped. I felt an orgasm approaching and it was going to be a big one.

"Well okay. I love you Noah."

"I l-love you t-too mom! BYE!" I let out a deep grunt just as I managed to hit the button to hang up. I tossed my phone to the side and grabbed the sheets and began forcing my own hips against Michaels movements to grind him deep inside of me. Moments later, I felt my cum spraying the sheets as Michael milked me dry with his hand. "Oh fuuuckk! I'm cumming Michael!" I whined.

"Good boy. Let it all out," came his soft voice behind me. He slowed down his hip movements, removed his hand from my dick, and came to a stop. Like the first time we fucked, he carefully extricated his dick from my ass. I felt my muscles spasm a few times as he removed himself.

He grabbed my hips with both hands and tugged me a foot or two backwards. My blue sheets were coated in white. A hand appeared at the back of my head as Michael applied some gentle pressure.

"Now be a good boy and clean up your mess," he said.

"Yes Sir," I replied in weak voice. I felt rather spent, but I bent over and began licking up the cum. I flicked my eyes towards his face, figuring it might turn him on if I maintained eye contact and made a show of licking it up.

"Fuck that's hot. Lick up all that naughty cum," he hissed. He tossed the condom in the trash and began jerking off as he watched me.

By the time I had most of it licked up, Michael seemed ready to blow. He walked back to the bed and stood next to the side and tugged me over to him. With his left hand, he gently grabbed the hair around my forehead and tilted my head up as he continued jerked off furiously with his right.

"Close your eyes baby."

I squeezed my eyes shut. Was he going to give me a facial?

I flinched slightly a few seconds later as he did just that. The first rope of cum caught me by surprise, but I steeled myself as the next few splattered my face as well. It seemed like it just kept coming until finally he was spent.

He let go of my hair and breathed heavily next to me. I gingerly opened one eye at first and then the other. The cum felt nice and warm but also felt weird as it oozed very slowly down my face. He smiled down at me.

"Fuck. You look so sexy covered in jizz. I'll have to cream on your face more often. How's it feel?"

"Kind of nice I guess," I said as I wiped a drop that was about to fall of my chin and licked it off. Luckily his semen wasn't too runny.

"That's good. By the way, no cleaning off your face without permission. I'm going to make you wear my cum all day. Help you remember what a slut you are."

"Yes Sir. I can't believe you fucked me while I was talking to my mom though. I would have died if she figured out what I was doing."

"It was super hot though. I loved watching you try to maintain your composure as if you weren't getting reamed in the ass while talking to your sweet mommy. You look super cute in those thigh-highs by the way."

As he spoke, he leaned over and helped pull my panties up from my ankle and back into place.

"I'm glad you like them. Maybe ask next time before you fuck me on the phone though?"

"Yeah, I can do that. My bad. I got carried away."

"Oh well. She'd probably assume I was masturbating before she'd assume I was having sex while on the phone," I said with a sigh. "By the way, you're apparently invited to dinner at my family's house some indeterminate time after finals are over. If you want to."

"Well when there's free food I'm always there to appreciatively take generous helpings of it. It might be kind of awkward though?"

"Oh, I'm sure it will be. My mom seemed comfortable enough with the idea and she said she'd talk to my dad. So you won't have to put up with any BS from them while you're there at least. Hopefully."

"Gotcha. Well, if your dad doesn't like me, I'll just bend you over the table and fuck you to exert dominance while staring him down," he joked.

I couldn't help but begin laughing at the idea.

"The scary thing is I feel like you're only 90% joking," I giggled.

"While I'm ramming you I'll thank them for raising such a kind, gentle set of holes for me and that I've been filling them with cum every day."

"Oh my god," I cackled. "You're fucked up, you know that?"

"Yeah well, you know you love it."

He leaned in and gave me a quick smooch on the lips.

"I'd give you a bigger kiss, but I don't want to smudge your makeup. I know how you ladies are after you've put in all that work for your face to look good."

I snorted and rolled my eyes. The cum seemed to be drying already luckily. At least enough that I could hopefully move around without it dripping down and off my face at least. It was kind of arousing to have his cum all over my face. It was like he was marking his territory and claiming me.

---

We spent the rest of the Sunday indoors and mostly just hung out. Michael made a little something for dinner for us to share. Afterwards, he said I still owed him a blowjob from the morning and as thanks for taking care of me with dinner.

I blew him happily and expected to swallow his cum as usual, but in the last few moments he pulled me off and began jerking off. I got the picture and closed my eyes again as he sprayed me with a fresh load of cum a few seconds later.

Luckily, this load wasn't nearly as large as the one earlier, but it still felt like a lot as it coated the areas where there was already a layer of dry cum. I imagined I must have been quite the sight: tons of dry cum all over my face and a bunch of new puddles dripping down my face. Michael giggled a bit at the sight.

"I love watching you slurp down cum like its food but this is a lot of fun too. Should make you go for a walk with me outside without cleaning your face off."

"Oh my god I'd die if anyone saw me," I whined.

"I'm just joking!" he chuckled. "99% at least. Maybe at some point we could go somewhere less populated than campus, like a park or something, and try it there. Make you blow me on a park bench, cum all over your face, and walk a lap around the park with you looking like a used slut. Only if you were on board of course."

"God, you're so perverted," I said with a sigh of resignation. "You need to give me a chance to catch up to your level."

"Yeah, you gotta get on my level scrub," he said with a wink as he helped me stand up. "It's just an idea. Can put stow it away in the ol' mental shelf for a later date."

I smiled despite myself. I was sure I'd had far filthier fantasies that I had jerked off to the entirety of my teenage years, but Michael didn't need to know all of them quite yet. It was more fun to tease him for being so pervy.

"Well at least I think it's safe to say our sex life will be eternally healthy and vibrant," I said as I rubbed my knees through the socks. "We've probably had more sex in the last week than most straight couples do in a month. Definitely not complaining though. I have a lot of pent up thirst to burn off."

"Well it helps that we are living in the same space," said Michael. "It is a pretty good deal to have a hungry little slut willing to suck my dick every day though. Not as easy to convince the ladies, even if I offer to reciprocate for them."

"So, are gay guys better at sucking cock than women?" I asked with a sly smile.

He sat down and gave me an overly-exaggerated sigh and held out his hands.

"I think you've finally defeated me. You've gotten the hang of it really fast, and it's pretty damn good. Must be one of those gay genes that flicks a switch and makes you a cock vacuum."

"Time to quit engineering and go into research for genetics and oral sex I guess."

"Smart idea. You can be my test subject."

We continued to rib each other for a while and then watched a movie again. This movie was better than the last one, so we both stayed awake. We cuddled again in a spooning position for the whole time and Michael kept stroking my socks and smooth thighs which became greatly relaxing after I got used to the touch.

Finally, once the movie was over and we were getting ready to head to bed to get up for the weekly grind in the morning, Michael told me I had permission to wash my face. I laughed out loud when I walked into the bathroom and saw my face in the mirror. It looked like a war zone: it was like someone just turned a tub of mayonnaise over my face and let it dump out for a few seconds.

I ran my face under the shower faucet for about half a minute and used a wash rag to help. My face felt kind of weird without all the crusted cum on it and I felt quite tired all of a sudden for some reason. I yawned and plopped onto my bed and removed my socks and panties and tossed them in the laundry bin before covering myself in the blankets.

I was still sore in the morning. I wanted to sleep in more but I knew if I stayed in bed it would be another half hour before I was able to peel myself out. A quick stop in the bathroom to wash my face to help wake myself up and then off to get breakfast.

Michael was finishing up his meal when I arrived. When he saw me, he sat down and spread his legs, a movement accompanied by several goofy waggles of his eyebrows. I gave him a tired smile and knelt in front of him while he freed his dick.

I moved my head forward to take him into my mouth but he slapped my face lightly with his cock instead.

"Now now, what do we say?" he teased.

"Pleeeease Sir, can I please suck your big cock?" I asked while batting my eyelashes.

"How come?"

"I love sucking cock Sir. I need your cum in my belly so I can focus in class today," I whined. By now, I knew generally what kind of things Michael liked me to say to turn him on.

"So naughty. You need my cum that badly?"

"Yes Sir I need it really bad. I need extra protein so I can get strong like you. Pleeeeease?"

"Well alright. I guess if you need my cock that badly, you can go ahead and blow me, Cocksucker."

"Thank you Sir!" I replied obediently as he angled his dick towards me again.

I blew him aggressively and was rewarded with a few splurts of semen after a few minutes. He gave me a kiss and got his things together and left, and I threw together a quick breakfast myself.

We were both even busier this week, mutually agreeing to focus on our finals and finish up the last of the assignments our professors desperately tried to squeeze in before classes were done with. Michael had the double-whammy of also working at the same time, so beyond the morning blowjobs I often didn't see him until the evening during the week.

----------------

Overall, the rest of the semester didn't have much room for romance or hanky-panky. We fucked for the third time the next weekend, just before exams, and then Michael suggested we pause anything longer than a blowjob until finals were over so we could both focus.

I pouted for a little while when he suggested that, but I knew it sounded like a good idea. It was harder to focus on studying for long hours when I was worried about getting dicked down or stretching myself out for a few hours with the plug.

And so my second semester gradually, painfully came to a close finally. I felt like I did pretty well on most of my exams. Probably no lower than a B- in any of my classes. I could deal with that. I was quickly learning that I was never going to have the continuous stream of A's I got used to in high school.

After finals, Michael was going on vacation with his sister and parents. They would be gone for just under a week. I decided to go live with my parents for the week and we set up the dinner at my parent's place for the weekend after Michael would be back in the state. Michael also suggested that he was planning on coming out to his parents during the vacation with the help of his sister. If it went well enough, he said he also hoped to mention that he was dating me.

Being back at home with my family was refreshing. I hadn't seen them in about a month at that point. It was nice eating dinner with my parents again and enjoying specialty dishes from both of them. It was nice to see Freddie, my adorable and affectionate dog, once again as well. I missed him the most out of anything back at home.

The weirdest part about it was actually wearing my boxer briefs again. I had been getting used to the sexy and dainty panties that Michael chose for me every day. Despite the manlier undergarments, I ended up shaving my whole body again at home and figured I'd try to do so every week or two moving forward. It did actually feel really nice and Michael obviously loved it, so why not?

Now that my friends and I were free of stress for a little while, I finally got to hang out with some of them as well. My girl friends were super excited to hear I had finally snagged a boyfriend, and they were all shocked when I told them it was my roommate.

12