My Hot Wife Gets a Pimp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My nervous wife whimpered and bellowed with pleasure her tits flailing wildly as her John pounded his cock into her repeatedly. Looking directly into the camera she moaned unashamedly "Oh baby I wish you were here to experience this, his big black cock feels so good in my pussy"

After pounding my wife's pussy for a while her John released his grip on her neck and pawed at her tits squeezing them roughly as he continued vigorously fucking her. "Your wife's got a mighty fine pussy brother. She's not gonna want to come back to you when I'm done with her. I might buy her for another night she's so good. I may even pay her come to my house and fuck all my friends. I'll even let you come and watch. That sound good brother?"

"Mmmmmmmmm" my wife moaned smiling into the camera. "You'd like that wouldn't you honey?"

"I'm gonna bust a nut in your wife's sweet pussy brother."

"No. no, no, please cum on my face I want my husband to see you cum all over me." My wife frantically begged knowing I get off on that.

"You're a kinky muther fucker aren't you brother." With that he pulled his cock out of her and pushing her head to his cock he ordered her to make him cum.

Brandi eagerly began sucking on his cock with a vengeance. She vigorously rubbed her clit as she did. Shortly her John pushed her off his cock and ordered her to open her mouth which she readily complied. He began jacking himself off as my lust crazed wife encouraged him to cum on her.

"Oh yea baby, cum for me, show my husband what you've got, give it to me, give me your seed." My fervent wife implored.

Her John let out a loud moan as he shot his jiz across her face, into her eye and some in her mouth. My wife smiled proudly at her accomplishment into the camera. Her John wiped his big cock over her face then stuck his semen soaked cock into her mouth making her clean it off. "Clean it up bitch."

My yearning wife passionately sucked him clean every time he stuck his cock in her mouth until none was left on her beautiful face. Then smiling broadly "Hope you enjoyed the show honey see you in a couple days." Before the video went dead I heard her John boast "Maybe, I may decide to keep her."

I was beating off as hard as I ever had at the erotic site of my wife being used by some anonymous black basketball star for his pleasure. I had a powerful orgasm shooting my load as far as I ever had some landing on my phone. I couldn't wait to see her so I could get some of that freshly fucked pussy.

She returned home Monday evening with tons of stories to tell. She was flush with excitement as she teased me with a few but said she was gonna dole them out sparingly to heighten the eroticism. I know she fucked several other John's over the weekend even the Middle Eastern guy ponied up some doe to have her. There was a three-way involved too. Needless to say we had great sex that night and into the morning. She made $45,000 for the weekend and Lincoln said next time she could make more since she was such a hit. Nothing but rave reviews for my hot wife. If she does it again I'll for sure write about it.

THE END

12