My Hotwife Journey Ch. 04

Story Info
Trying something new on our journey.
4.9k words
4.67
40.4k
63
28

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A New Way To Play

Thanks to everyone that has been reading my stories. I noticed a mistake in chapter 3 that I didn't catch until I started this chapter. These events are from the spring of 2018 not 2017. Just wanted to correct that for anyone following the timeline .

Our decision to pursue something with David had me very excited but brought with it of course a new set of logistical problems. We clearly had solved the "who" issue but "where, when and how" were still very much up in the air. Dan had been thinking that I was going to invite David to join us but I just didn't see how that was going to happen. I knew there was no way I was going to "pop the question" so to speak with him. I wouldn't have the nerve to bring it up and I knew it. Dan approaching him just seemed weird to both of us. We talked and talked about how we could make it work.

David, for his part, stopped by my office three or four days after we had our drink together and stuck his head in just to say hi. He was apologetic again about maybe misreading my intentions but I was able to convince him otherwise. I asked him to close my office door so we could talk.

"David you absolutely did not misread anything," I started with, "I was aware what I was getting myself into and I enjoyed it so please stop feeling bad about it. My only concern was the parking deck, people I work with might have stumbled onto us."

He was happy to hear it and told me he understood completely and I was happy we were both on the same page again. When it came time for David to leave I went around to the front of my desk and stood between him and the door. Pulling him closer I kissed him and then whispered in his ear, "why don't you ask me out again sometime?"

"Yeah I'm pretty sure I will," he replied back with a smile before leaving.

I was proud of myself for taking that step and was sure Dan was going to be thrilled when I told him what I had done! I might just be liking this "bad girl" stuff I thought to myself. Besides that, I had come up with a plan on how to pull this off and couldn't wait to tell Dan. I suspected we were in for a hot night when I got home.

I waited until after dinner to mention that David had stopped by the office earlier. While Dan was standing at the counter and I went up and put my arms around him from behind, one of my favorite things to do. As I nuzzled up against him I told him in the sexiest voice I could that David had been by the office to see me. I reached down to touch him and could feel him getting hard already. I slipped down to my knees, undid his belt and freed his hard cock.

"Does it turn you on that he was in my office?" I asked him before taking him in my mouth.

"You know it does," he replied with a groan as I worked my mouth up and down his length.

"I was a bad girl today," I told him, and I could feel his orgasm building already.

"How bad?" he asked.

"Are u wondering if I did this to him?" I asked while looking up at him. "Do I think I got on my knees and sucked his cock in my office?"

Dans breathing got faster and faster. I knew he wanted to know the answer and I was wondering if he really wanted the answer to be yes.

"Did you?" he asked.

I didn't answer but continued working his cock, taking him deep and purposely ignoring his question knowing it would drive him crazy. I used my mouth and hands on him while maintaining eye contact. I wanted to look as sexy and dirty as possible for him.

"Did you suck his cock?" Dan asked again.

"Do you want me to say yes?" I replied back.

"If you did it yes... god tell me!"

"I didn't today baby," I said after a shorter pause, then looking up at him again, "but I'm going to next time," I added.

I was rewarded with his orgasm filling my mouth almost immediately. I savored his every drop, letting it go down my throat while looking him in the eye and continuing to stroke and swallow till his orgasm was long past. Dan moved quickly then, picking me up and carrying me towards the bedroom. I had thought maybe we were done after his orgasm but he clearly wasn't ready for this to be over. Dan threw me onto the bed and buried his face between my legs. He was devouring me like he needed it to live! He licked me end to end before concentrating on my clit, drawing it into his mouth. My moans were completely involuntary as my orgasm built and he continued going down on me right up to the moment I came on his face, shaking with the force of it. Even before I could begin to recover he rolled me onto my stomach, forced my head down onto the bed and pushed his cock into me. God it had only been minutes and he was hard again! Dan was fucking me with a hot rage, pounding me from behind and holding my head down with handfuls of hair. The intensity was overwhelming.

"Oh Dan I love the way you fuck me!" I cried out. "Do you love fucking your little slut?", my filthy words even surprised me coming out.

"I fucking love it!" he grunted in between powerful thrusts.

"Good cause I'm your slut baby!", I felt free to say anything to him! "I love it! I love being your slut!"

We were practically yelling at each other now. The force of our sex reverberated through the bed. I felt like he was splitting me in two with his thrusts. I just needed one more thing to draw him over the edge again and I knew exactly what to say.

"I'm gonna fuck him! I'm gonna fuck him while you watch us! I figured how I can do it today baby... I'm gonna do it so you can watch. You're gonna see him fuck your slut wife!"

Dan's pounding finally topped off as his second orgasm exploded into me. He fell on top of me still clutching my hair. His throbbing continued for a long time after I felt the initial pulse of him cumming. My god I was in awe of the fucking he had just given me. My belly and my pussy both filled with his cum. My body was trembling and totally spent. I imagined what I must look like but didn't care. We rolled together without either saying a word and he held me as our heart rates and breathing slowly returned to normal.

"This is incredible," he said after a time, "I can't believe what this does to us, what you say to me now and what it makes me do to you."

"I know," I said back to him, "It's amazing isn't it? You've never done me like that baby, that was so hot I can't even begin to tell you."

"You're hot," he answered with a smile, "Tell me about your plan."

As we lay there I explained how I could make it happen so he could watch David and me. It was a simple plan I'd figured out while looking around my office earlier. We agreed it would absolutely work. All that remained now was waiting for David to invite me out again. The conversation had us both worked up again but there was no way our bodies could keep up and soon we fell asleep holding each other.

It was just over a week until I saw David again. I was starting to think that perhaps I'd scared him away with how forward I'd been in my office the last time, but he showed again with that smile that turned me on so. It was a rainy Thursday morning and neither of us seemed to be in a hurry to be working. He sat across my desk from me and we chatted about any number of things for a bit. Finally he got around to asking about what I was hoping he would.

"You up for a drink after work tomorrow?" He asked.

"Definitely," I smiled back to him.

David suggested a small little dive around the corner from my office. I was thrilled with his choice because it would work with my plan perfectly! The place was rarely crowded and always dark so we could be discreet. Friday afternoons my office would be cleared out by 4 at the latest so there was almost no chance of running into anyone if we came back here. Since we could easily walk back to my office from the bar everything should work out. As soon as David left I sent my husband a text to tell him that he wanted to meet tomorrow after work; everything was in place to hopefully make it an incredible experience.

Dan and I discussed everything again when I got home that evening. Both of us wanted to be absolutely sure the other was completely okay with what we were sure was going to happen. We talked about how we would handle anything that went wrong but I was pretty sure David would be a gentleman throughout. Besides Dan was going to be there for most of it even though David wouldn't know it.

Our plan for the night was quite simple. My firm occupies one entire floor in the building. Four offices face out on each side and the inside of the hallway has a lunchroom, several small meeting rooms and two conference rooms. The smaller conference room was almost directly across the hall from my office. It is a very modern looking room with all the various technology we've come to rely on but one end of the room features a beautiful framed mirror that is actually a one way mirror accessed from a media room behind it. We have used the mirror in the past to observe depositions and other interviews but no one who didn't know would ever think the mirror was an observation point. Whoever had picked it had done an outstanding job. Dan was simply going to go my office after I left to meet David and I would text him if and when we were on our way there. He had my extra key so all I needed now was the right excuse to get David to the conference room instead of my office; I was sure I'd figure it out.

The next morning I took care to select an outfit to show off but in a subtle, professional way. Black skirt and matching jacket, white sleeveless top and just a simple necklace to give everything a little pop. Black heels of course and underneath it all I knew you can never go wrong with matching black bra and a tiny g-string that was much smaller than anything I was used to wearing to work. Dan thought I looked sensational when I left in the morning. We shared a long passionate kiss and had to fight the urge to head back to the bedroom. The excitement and anticipation was boiling over.

The work day seemed to drag on forever. Staying late on a Friday wasn't my usual thing either. As the afternoon wore on I kept track of who was still left in the office and by ten after four I was alone. My last coworker checked on me when he left because he was surprised to still me there but I explained I was meeting my husband downtown a little later. He said goodbye and we told each other we'd see each other Monday.

Casually I walked the floor confirming I was alone and checked the conference room to be sure my key worked and there wouldn't be any surprises. I fixed my makeup and texted with Dan for several minutes. He was on his way down and I had time to wait for him, besides no one would think anything of it if they saw him in the building with me at the end of the day. When he arrived we checked the media room together and I saw that Dan was going to have an amazing view. We talked for a couple minutes and then I left for the short walk to the bar. On the way there I made a decision that Dan was going to get an amazing show on that conference room table one way or another; if it didn't work out bringing David back I'd drag my husband in there and make good use of the room.

Walking into the bar I had to stop and let my eyes adjust to the near darkness inside. There were a few people sitting at the bar and several couples tucked into the booths on the far wall. I spotted David in an end booth and walked over trying to look confident in spite of the butterflies. David stood and met me next to the booth.

"Hey you," he said while letting me slide into the half-circle both ahead of him. David had removed his jacket so I threw mine into the corner of the booth with his. The only light came from the bar area so the booth was very private.

Once again our conversation came easily but I also sensed a certain tension this time; maybe it was just me but I felt we were both just killing time to see where the night would lead. There was still a lot a laughing though and David was quite adept at putting me completely at ease. We both ordered a drink but they were nearly untouched as we chatted and flirted. Each time we adjusted in the booth we moved just a little bit closer together. I'm not exactly sure how much time had passed, probably less than an hour, but we were now extremely close; my leg brushed against his several times and it sent chills up my back. At one point I felt David's hand come to rest on my leg and I let it stay there, in fact I moved just a little closer again. There was no room between us anymore and the flirting was definitely in high gear. I started to sip a bit nervously at my drink for the boost I needed to allow this to get to the next level.

David took charge of the situation though and I felt his right hand slide down my leg and back up slightly, this time on my bare leg under the skirt. He kept moving his hand slightly, just enough to remind me it was there. I leaned in and we kissed deeply in the darkness of the booth. I glanced around when the kiss was over and realized no one was noticing anything we did as they were all involved in their own things as well. Our kissing quickly became a make out session and David's hand kept pushing further up under my skirt to the point I was certain he had to feel the heat coming off of me. Finally his hand was resting against my g-string and only the thinnest material separated us. His fingers brushed against me and I moaned deeply into his kiss.

"Let's get out of here," I said eagerly.

David immediately moved to get up from the booth. I adjusted my skirt and quickly sent Dan a text to let him know we were leaving the bar. I walked over to where David was paying for our drinks and we headed out into the warm early evening sun.

"You wanna get a room?" he asked me.

"Actually I have an idea," I said while pulling him closer, "If you're willing to help me with a fantasy you know my office is right around the corner. There won't be anyone there this late on a Friday."

David considered my offer for just a couple seconds before agreeing.

"Yeah let's do that," he replied.

We walked the short distance to my building, I carded us in the secure doors and we got a elevator up to my floor. Somehow we kept our hands to ourselves for the ride up and when the doors opened I quickly checked to be sure no one had come back. The coast was clear so I headed down the hallway towards the conference room. We passed my office which must have confused David.

"Not your office?" he asked.

"Too many windows," I lied, "and my fantasy involves this room," I added.

I led David into the conference room and fought my desire to stare at the one way mirror looking for my husband. I noticed two small overhead lights were on and they illuminated the large conference table perfectly while keeping the rest of the room in shadow; Dan had to have set that up after I left for the bar. I locked the door behind us and checked the other entrance to be sure it was also locked. Placing my purse and jacket on a corner of the table I leaned back onto it and David quickly accepted that invitation. Both his hands moved around my waist and he began kissing me.

We made out for several minutes, our hands wandering around each other's bodies. My shirt was quickly unbuttoned and left hanging down off my shoulders. David's hands ran across my chest and squeezed my breasts through my bra. Gently I put my hands on his chest and pushed him away slightly. Standing in front of him I slid my hand down until I could feel the hardness at the front of his pants. I undid his belt and slid my hand in touching him for the first time and eliciting a moan. After a few light touches and without saying a word I dropped to my knees in front of him. I freed David from his pants and took hold of his cock. I waisted no time engulfing him with my mouth and he moaned quite loudly this time. When I looked up I saw his eyes closed and head back in pleasure, I turned my head slightly towards the mirror where I knew Dan was watching and looked directly at him while David's cock filled my mouth. Back and forth I worked my mouth on him stopping only to sensually lick across the head while staring at Dan's hidden vantage point. David was clearly enjoying it and held my head guiding me down onto his dick over and over.

After some time David pulled back away from me.

"I don't want to cum already and Jesus you're gonna make me if you keep doing that," he told me.

David helped me to my feet and directed me back onto the conference table. I parted my legs and he stood between them and kissed me while both hands reached down and he pulled my skirt up around my waist. One hand slipped inside my g-string and I gasped as a finger parted my lips and slide inside me. He alternated between rubbing my clit and fingering me until I felt him grasp the tiny material and pull my g-string off, letting it fall onto the floor. David pushed me down onto the table and his head moved between my legs. He started with several long slow swipes with his tongue and then his finger returned and penetrated me again.

"God this little strip is perfect," he said between long periods of burying his mouth on me.

I purred and moaned in approval of what he was doing while clutching his head in place on my sex. I can almost always cum so easily from oral and this time was no different. David seemed to sense it and increased his intensity on me. I used both hands to pull his head in and orgasmed very suddenly and fiercely on his face. He held his mouth on me until my orgasm shook my body and left me gasping.

"You really need to fuck me now!" I told him loudly.

David stood up and positioned himself in front of me, my ass just barely on the conference table. I sensed him lining me up when I remembered the condoms I had brought in my purse.

"David reach in that side pocket of my purse," I told him, "I hope you understand."

He reached in, pulled out several condoms and examined them before looking back at me.

"You're really a bad girl aren't you Lynn?"

The words made me hot with excitement! I was used to Dan talking that way to me but no one else. It was quite a turn on.

"A girl can't be too safe," I replied as I watched him tear one open and pull it on over his dick.

David moved back between my legs and pressed the head of his cock against me. I was soaking wet and he entered me easily, in one thrust he pushed himself fully into me. I let out a cry more for Dan to hear than anything else. I wanted him to have no doubt that was being penetrated right here on the table in front of him.

David fucked me slowly at first but his pace picked up quickly. This would be the place in most erotic stories where I would embellish the size of his cock or his incredible skill but that wasn't what was happening for me. The sex itself was fun, of course it felt good, of course having someone for the first time is extremely exciting. But in my mind I was totally fixated on Dan just several feet away watching me. When I opened my eyes with my head thrown back I could see the mirror there behind me. I sensed that David probably wasn't going to last long and I was determined to be a porn star for Dan in the time I had. My moans turned into cries of pleasure. I clawed at the slick conference table and at David's back. My legs thrashed and I drove my hips up meeting his every thrust with my back arched. I performed for Dan; I did and said everything I thought he would want to see and hear. Perhaps it's cold but I was using David as an instrument to thrill my husband. I wished I could see him.

"Fuck me David!" I implored him while grabbing his hips and smashing mine into him.

I wish it could have lasted longer but David suddenly tensed and held his thrust inside me. I could feel his body shake as he filled the condom with his orgasm. He tried briefly to continue but was clearly spent.

12