My Hotwife Journey Ch. 09

Story Info
The Next Chapter In My Hotwife Experiences.
4.3k words
4.68
18.1k
32
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pandemics and Old Friends

Well how about 2020 huh? Hasn't this been fun? Probably the worst possible year ever to try to be involved in any type of lifestyle! Things had really just gotten back to being a lot of fun and now this had to go and derail everything. We still managed to get by through it though! Hopefully you've read my other stories first so this will all make sense to you.

The end of last year and the beginning of this year had found us right back where and with whom we first started this journey over three years ago. We had been able to get things restarted with Ron and had plans in place for frequent trips to the lake house on some sexy winter weekends. But then along comes Covid and it all got blown up. Fortunately we got a couple hot weekends in before things went to hell but once things got shutdown Ron just couldn't get away from his job much at all the rest of this year.

On the good side of things however we did get to spend a sexy spring and summer with Kristen despite the world being shut done all around us. Dan and I have an extra suite attached to our home and we insisted that she stay with us instead of being alone downtown during the lockdowns. This turned out to be a good call when two weeks turned into two months and then again when the riots broke out weeks later just blocks from her condo. Kristen moved in and for seven or eight weeks poor Dan never got any sleep!

In all seriousness it wasn't always a super sexy slumber party. Dan had to endure a lot of days with two women in sweats and no make up wandering around the house. We discovered that Kristen was an amazing cook and she basically ordered us to let her cook most nights as appreciation for us keeping her safe and not letting her be alone. It was fun for me to have another woman and a good friend around the house everyday. I guess it did sorta did turn into a slumber party by the first weekend with us doing each other's nails and staying up watching goofy movies until the wee hours of the morning. We made the best of a crazy situation that none of us had ever experienced before.

Of course it didn't take long for the sexual tension to build with the three of us living together. As it got warmer we were regularly walking around in our underwear with coffee in the morning or laying out in bikinis during the day. Kristen and I found it fun to send Dan sexy silly pictures while he was trying to get work done in the outbuilding or wear as little as possible working out in the home gym to tease him. We drove him crazy but he wasn't complaining!

The first threesome happened the second weekend Kristen was here and was every bit as erotic as it had been a year and a half earlier. Kristen and I put on a sexy show for Dan and the three of us made crazy love most of the night. By week three Kristen was spending at least a couple nights a week in our bed; we called it "playing house". The dynamic between us was so exciting! Some nights Dan was the focus of all our attention and others he and one of us girls would gang up on the other lucky lady! I'm reasonably sure that Dan was secretly behind the lockdowns continuing for months, he had a smile on his face you just couldn't get rid of! I began to look forward to our nights all together and I know they did too. I had an easier time watching Dan with her this time around and truly grew to enjoy it. Often I would yearn for him after watching him and Kristen together and began to love my role reversal of reclaiming him. Many nights I woke him to quietly ride him again in the darkness while she slept next us and many times the movement would wake her and the three of us would be off and running again.

When the time came that Kristen could safely return home it was much harder to get used to not having her around than I would have suspected. We all missed the companionship, the laughter and of course the sex. Since we were all being safe with our returns to work we continued to play all summer and actually all the way to the present. We make it a point to spend time together even when there can't be any sexy time.

So spring turned to summer and some parts of life returned to somewhat normal. I returned to work although mostly by video from my office. Dan's company got running again and he started making his road trips again by mid July. Kristen was training clients again and her and I were sure to work out together at least once a week to push and motivate each other. It was about as normal as you could get in 2020.

It was during one of my workdays in mid August that I received a text message from my friend Scott. Scott and I had a memorable snowy night at his hotel in what seemed a lifetime ago. His text was a picture of the Columbus skyline and the single word "lunch?". I was shocked that he was in town! We had stayed in touch since that first ever "solo" experience for me, but like everything else 2020 had ruined any opportunities. I responded quickly how excited I was to hear from him while at the same time texting Dan to see if he was ok with me meeting Scott for lunch. I was certain he would have no problem with it but trust and communication are huge part of any lifestyle couple, so checking was mandatory. Dan was on one of his road trips and I wasn't sure how long it would take to get ahold of him. Fortunately I caught him on a break and he called me back very quickly. My husband is truly open to whatever I want to try and more supportive than I deserve; it turns out I'm the one with the rules! I told him it would just be lunch and I was hoping to convince Scott to join us sometime before the summer was over. He told me to have fun and just keep him updated since he was out west and had a long day ahead still. As always we ended the conversation with a heartfelt "love you more than anything".

I sent Ron a text that lunch would be great and confirmed that he was at the same hotel. It was already well past 10 so I wouldn't have long to wait. Those familiar "tingles" of excitement began and I was immediately eager for the unexpected lunch date. A half hour or so later I went to the restroom to check my makeup. Since I was working mostly by video my office attire had changed drastically for the summer, no more suits! Today being exceptionally hot I had worn beige shorts and a nice black sleeveless top in case I needed to appear via video anywhere. After getting myself just right I sent Dan a few selfies.

"How do I look baby?" I hoped he would see it soon.

One of the perks of being my own boss is I can come and go whenever I choose and don't have to explain myself to anyone. I locked up my office and headed for the elevators while telling my receptionist I was going to lunch and wasn't sure when I would be back. The summer heat hit me the second I opened the door to the street so I immediately crossed over to walk in some shade. Scott's hotel was just a couple blocks away so my it didn't take long to get there. I arrived and spotted him at a table outside with a cup of coffee. Scott was wearing a black polo and a pair of cargo shorts and I could tell immediately that he had lost some weight. He stood to meet me and his transformation was even more obvious, I was sure he had to have seen me studying his arms and shoulders as we hugged. I was blown away by how different he looked.

"Wow you look great!" I told him.

"My god Lynn look at that tan, you look incredible my friend".

"Thanks and I'm really serious," I replied, "you've really been working out haven't you?"

Scott went on to tell me he had turned a spare room into a home gym at the end of last year. It turned out to be perfect timing and shutdown had given him no excuses; he was down 20 pounds. From my vantage point he looked strong and sexy as hell and there was that damn "tingle" again!

"But back to that tan Lynn," he said. "You look even better than I remember and don't tell me you've missed any workouts", he teased.

"Well I've had plenty of time to get sun," I told him.

We laughed easily together and caught up on all that had been going on in our lives and in the world this crazy year. It was good to see someone outside of my immediate circle and realize that everyone was feeling all the same emotions. We shared a flatbread and some Coronas in the afternoon heat and nearly two hours passed in an instant. I caught myself staring at Scott's new physique several times and was tempted to text my husband and ask if it was too late to change my mind. I couldn't believe the changes he'd made physically but his new confidence was the real attraction. He had been a pretty amazing lover the first time we'd played and I was betting his new attitude would just make things even better.

"I'm so glad you agreed to lunch," Scott told me eventually, "I've been hoping to see you again but all this damn Covid shit has ruined everything lately".

"You're so right," I told him, "it's good to be out and feel a bit normal".

"I don't want to embarrass you," Scott said, "but I do want to tell you something."

"That evening we spent together is permanently burned into my mind. You are amazing and beautiful and honestly made 30 years of memories and fantasies come true for me, I don't think that I could forget it if I wanted to."

I reached across the table and placed my hand on Scott's arm, "I had a beautiful time too Scott, it was an amazing night."

Scott continued on, "I fantasized about you in school and then years later I still always wondered where you were and what you had done with your life. When I found your blog I refused to believe it could really be you," he laughed. "Then getting to see you again and how beautiful you were, and spending a night with you, I can't even begin to tell you," he said with his voice trailing off.

I could feel my nerves as well as my excitement level rise with Scott's words. To think that I could make someone feel that way was humbling but also such a turn on. To be fantasized about and desired that way is an incredible high. I was struck by it and didn't know quite how to respond. Fortunately Scott bailed me out by suggesting he get us another round which I gladly accepted. As he walked to the bar I grabbed my phone to check my messages and found a text from Dan responding to the pictures I'd sent him several hours earlier.

"You look gorgeous babe! He'd have to be nuts if he doesn't try to get with you again. You've given me an incredible summer so HAVE FUN! Call me tonight. I love you."

How the hell was he always ahead of me on things like this? How'd I get so damn lucky? Those were just a few of the thoughts that raced through my mind. I couldn't imagine sending Dan off to meet another woman at a hotel. Watching him was one thing but no way could I live with him alone in some hotel room with another woman. His complete and total trust in me nearly brought me to tears. How strong must a man be to allow his wife to experience everything erotic in the world without question? Even more to encourage it!

Scott had returned with two more Coronas by now and sat down. I realized I was staring at him while my mind raced through all the possible options.

"Everything okay?" he asked.

"Yeah everything is amazing actually," I told him. One last time I considered my choices while taking another Corona from him.

"You wanna take these upstairs?" I asked shyly, "I love the views from the rooms here."

Scott barely hesitated a second, "I'd really love that."

My legs felt like they wouldn't move when I tried to stand up. I knew it definitely wasn't from the two beers but from my nerves at the thought of what we were likely about to do. When I got up this morning I had not a clue that hours later I'd be walking to a hotel room with this sexy man. The excitement was indescribable.

We walked to the elevator without another word. Scott punched 22 on the panel and I watched the doors close. The ride up and the walk down the hallway felt like it lasted an hour, I willed myself not to change my mind. Just before we arrived at Scott's door I quickly typed out a text to Dan.

"I love you so much. Thank you my love. Call you later"

I looked up to see Scott had opened the door to his room and was holding it open for me. I brushed my hand across his side as I walked past and went in. The sheer drapes were open and brilliant sunlight filled the room. It looked so completely different from the last time I'd been here that snowy winter night. I was aware of the door clicking closed behind me and the hum of the air conditioning keeping the room cool in the afternoon heat. Scott flipped on a speaker somewhere on the table and I could hear music start to play. He moved behind me and we stood in front of the large window looking out over the city and the river below. I felt his hands on my waist and I turned to kiss him.

The first time we'd been here Scott was nervous and I had to start things, today couldn't have been more different. His lips eagerly met mine and he pushed me towards the wall. His hands quickly were all over me from my ass to my chest as his tongue explored my mouth. He pinned me to the wall and the kiss went on and on while clothes quickly came off one piece at a time. When I was down to just my black underwear Scott scooped me up easily and set me on the edge of the king size bed. We worked together and the comforter and top sheet ended on the floor while Scott ended between my legs. His mouth started to explore me; starting at my neck he tasted every inch of me. Down across my chest, belly and hips his mouth moved slowly from place to place. I was certain he could feel my heat as his tongue traced the top edge of my Victoria secret. My soft moans had already started to well up from deep inside. I parted my legs slightly for him leaving no doubt where I wanted his mouth next. Scott stepped back, pulled my panties off and stood over me admiring my body.

"God you're gorgeous!" he told me as he moved back between my legs. "you're so sexy this way," he added as he observed my bare pussy totally shaved for bikini season. I felt his breath on me and then his mouth touched me. I sighed loudly as his tongue moved across me. He worked it across my clit and I thought I was going to cum immediately! Scott proceeded to devour me for god knows how long. He tasted every part of my sex, his tongue parting me and exploring. Two massive orgasms shook my body and still he showed no signs of letting up. No one other than Dan had ever spent this much time on me. My body was on fire and I was covered in sweat already. It seemed Scott would have been content to pleasure me all afternoon this way but after the second orgasm I could barely stand it anymore and begged him to fuck me.

The contents of my purse tumbled to the floor as I dug for a condom praying there were still some hiding in there. Scott stepped out of his boxers when I finally found a couple and handed him one. I hadn't laid a hand on him but his gorgeous cock was standing up for me looking incredible. I knew he was nicely endowed the first night we were together but now seeing him in the light of day he looked huge! He was definitely as big as Dan and thick. I watched with anticipation as he struggled to get the condom over it. Finally he was ready and moved back over me and between my legs. I was back on the edge of the bed sitting; Scott gently pushed me down and lined me up. I was soaking wet and my body offered no resistance, he filled me in one beautiful push. I immediately gripped his cock and was rewarded with a sexy groan.

"Damn Lynn I'm gonna cum in 30 seconds if you keep doing that."

"And then you'll be good for an hour I seem to remember from last time," I teased with a sexy smile.

"Oh yeah," he replied as he slammed in to me to the hilt, my first scream of the day filled the room.

After that initial thrust Scott made love slowly but used his cock brilliantly! He remained standing on the side of the bed and methodically worked himself in and out of me. I maintained my grip on him and brought him to a quick orgasm, his entire body shuddering as he came nearly brought me my own orgasm to match.

Scott collapsed on to the bed next me and tore off the condom. I climbed next to him and laid on his chest kissing him deeply.

"And now the real fun begins," I teased.

My hand found it's way down and I wasn't disappointed to discover he was still hard as a rock for me! I studied my hand gripping him and realized I could barely get it around him. It was completely unnecessary because he was still erect but I wanted to use my mouth on him. That deep manly groan rewarded my efforts as took him in my mouth and his hips rose off the bed to meet me. I made a show of a sloppy blowjob for him until he couldn't take it anymore. I found the second condom and put it on him before mounting him and slowly sliding down onto him again. The rhythm of our hips moving together felt so incredible as he rose up to fill every inch of me. After a few minutes he rolled me off of him and took me from on top, driving that beautiful cock in to me. The next hour or so was like an out of body experience. Scott was unstoppable and determined to destroy my body in the most beautiful way. He fucked me and made love to me. He pounded me into the sheets while pinning my arms above my head until I was screaming in orgasm and then gently moved inside me just enough to keep me going. He was on top, behind me, wherever our bodies took us. On and on it went this way, I can only guess that an hour went by looking back. I think I orgasmed 3 times but honestly it felt like one big climax. When Scott finally came again I was exhausted and the bed was wiped out. We gathered some sheets around us and fell sound asleep even in the rooms bright sunlight.

I woke up soon after and slid quietly out of bed. I gathered the stuff that had fallen from my purse as well as my clothes that were spread across the room. Realizing I was dying of thirst I killed a bottle of water in one long sip while sitting naked on the bed. I felt like I do after an exceptional workout with an endorphin high plus a glow from countless orgasms. I looked at Scott still asleep and marveled at what we had just done to each other! I gathered myself and took my clothes to the bathroom to get dressed. I had just slipped my underwear on and started on my bra when Scott appeared behind me. One hand went around my waist while the other covered my breast, his mouth found my neck with gentle kisses. He looked so fucking hot in the mirror.

"You're incredible," he whispered.

"Me?" I almost laughed, "I have no words for what you just did in there. You my friend are amazing."

I leaned back into him for a kiss and felt his hand drop between my legs again. His touch was gentle.

"Once more before you go?" he whispered again while nibbling on my neck.

His hand reached from behind me now and up. Moving my panties to the side one finger parted my lips and then brushed lightly across my clit. I could feel that amazing cock lying hard against my ass. I was exhausted and spent but I knew in that instant I wasn't leaving until I felt it inside me again. My head fell back against his chest as I moved myself up and down on his finger. In between kisses I watched in the mirror mesmerized by the sexy view of his finger inside me and my hips straining to keep it there. Finally I grabbed his hand and led him back to the bed. We laid together making out until Scott once again began moving down my body with his kisses. His mouth worked magic on me when he reached his goal. I was tender but he was so soft with his tongue on me. I felt almost hypersensitive to his touch after the session we'd just had. I couldn't believe he had me so wet again. Reaching down I pulled him up towards me and our mouths found each other. One arm around him I reached down and found his hardness guiding it towards me. A slight move of my hips and he easily slipped inside me again.

12