My House is Your House Pt. 01

Story Info
Rose shares her husband with her best friend.
2.8k words
4.58
67.5k
78

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stormy191
Stormy191
125 Followers

"I can't wait for Alyssa to get here!" I squealed at my husband, peeking out the window again. My best friend was moving to the area from across the country. Over the last 10 years, we had only seen each other 5 times. We connected almost daily on Snapchat and Facebook, but it wasn't the same. She was planning on staying at our house until she found a place of her own, and spending the next month or so hanging out on a daily basis was more than I could ask for.

"Really? I couldn't tell." Jake joked. He was probably tired of hearing me talk about all the fun we would have once Allyssa was here. We had been planning for months. Actually, we had been planning for years, but while she was going through the divorce we got serious about finding her a job and the funds she would need for the move.

At that moment, Alyssa pulled into the driveway and I ran out to meet her. Jake followed.

"Rose! I can't believe I am finally here!" Alyssa cried and she threw her arms around me, waving at Jake over my shoulder. "Hey handsome!"

Alyssa and I had met during college. We were roommates our freshman year and the college did so well matching us that we roomed together all four years. She was maid of honor at my wedding, and I was matron of honor at hers. She had been married five years when Sean came home one day asking for a divorce, saying he just didn't love her anymore. She took it all in stride, signing the divorce documents as quickly as they could be written. She didn't want to stay with someone who didn't love her. She would move closer to her best friend and start over. A fresh start.

Jake grabbed her overnight bags from the trunk of her car. "Is this it?" He asked, three bags sitting at his feet.

"That's it. The rest is being shipped. I don't have much. A couple of trunks of clothing and some mementos. I sold everything else. I'll use the funds to set up a new apartment here. She unwrapped her arms from around me and we walked hand in hand up the front steps. Jake followed behind us with her luggage.

*

Later that evening we sat down for homemade lasagna and a bottle of wine. We talked about college and all the crazy nights we had together; telling Jake stories that I never thought I would reveal. Alyssa and I had pulled some crazy stunts together, including a threesome that I had failed to reveal to my husband. Who, of course, now wanted every detail.

"I can't believe you hid this from me." He cried, after hearing some details from a slightly inebriated Alyssa.

"I did not hide it from you! I just, well, kind of forgot to tell you about it." I said sheepishly. Honestly, when I met Jake I was out of college and had settled down a lot. I didn't want him to know about the slutty sins I had committed in college. It was fun, but it wasn't something I was planning on continuing. At that point I was in love and ready to settle down. I didn't want to scare Jake off. I wanted to be the marrying kind.

"So, was it just you two doing this guy, or was there some girl on girl?" He took another swig of his beer and leaned back smiling.

"There might have been some kissing..." I said slowing.

"And there might have been some sucking on my nipples!" Alyssa laughed.

"Tell me more..." Jake leaned forward, his hand on my upper thigh under the table.

"Okay, okay, let me tell it!!" I cried. "It all started out when Alyssa met this guy at a bar. Well, not met him exactly, she knew him from one of her classes. He sat down at our table and we started playing some drinking games that ended with me and Alyssa making out, and then taking turns making out with him. Soon the bar was closing. He lived a block away and invited us to hang out with him and his roommate. When we got there, his roommate was MIA and we continued our makeout session. We were all a little drunk. He dared me to suck Alyssa's nipples, which I did, and the next thing I knew, he was making out with her, while I was sucking her tits, and his hands were all over me. We fell into bed and had some fun. That's where we woke up the next morning."

"Wow." Jake said. "So you both fucked him?"

"Yeah." Alyssa said. "I enjoyed it too. Sharing that with Rose was awesome. It was exciting and fun sex, and I liked watching too. I had never done that before, watched other people having sex."

"I liked watching too. It was my first time, and it was hot."

"It's hot all right. God, I've got a hardon just hearing this. I can't believe I never knew this about you, Rose!" He leaned back, putting his hands in his lap as if he was hiding his member.

I took another drink of my wine. I was quite drunk by this point. "Maybe Alyssa still likes to watch." I got up from my chair and knelt in front of him, watching his face.

He laughed. "Yeah right, like that's gonna happen."

I glanced at Alyssa who smiled and nodded. I leaned forward and unzipped his jeans. His bulging underwear showed how turned on he was. "Alyssa, you were always bragging about the awesome blow jobs you give. Tell me, how do you do it?"

"Well, you start by licking slowly. Up and down, and around the head." She said. I followed her directions, doing exactly as she said. "Then you gently suck. Slowly. Now go down further...further...there. And back up slowly, and lick again, all around the tip." I kept following her directions, looking up at Jake. His eyes were wide, and he was staring at Alyssa. They were staring at each other as she spoke. She continued her directions in a low, husky voice, gazing into Jake's eyes while I sucked his cock exactly as she told me too. He let out a moan and leaned his head back.

I slowly slid up Jake's body, finding his mouth with mine. "Alyssa, tell me what else I should do." I said, kissing Jake deeply.

"You should slide those panties off and sit on his dick." She whispered, and I lifted my dress up and slipped my panties down my hips, kicked them into the corner, and positioned myself above Jake.

"Like this?" I asked.

"Exactly like that. Now tease him. Rub his dick against your pussy. Slowly. Rub it against your clit until you're soaking wet."

I did as she said. It didn't take long until I was dripping wet. "And what do I do now, Lys?"

"Now you slide his dick inside your wet pussy. You ride him, nice and slow...that's it, just like that." I heard her get up and walk around the table. She was right behind me. I felt her hands on my waist, slowing me down. "Not too fast. It's best to go slow at first. Slow orgasms are the best. They last so long."

I felt it building as I rode Jake. The slowness was driving me crazy. I wanted to go faster, but I let Alyssa guide me. Slowly, I moved forward and back, my hips rotating in small circles. I was going to come soon, and the build up was glorious. I closed my eyes and tilted my chin up. Alyssa kept her hands on my hips, not letting me move any faster. I felt one hand slide up my side and around to my breast, and that's when I came. Alyssa had one hand on my nipple and onel on my hip. I had the longest orgasm of my life, and rode Jake until it finally ended. I looked into his eyes.

"I want you from behind." He said huskily, and I rose and leaned over the table. He slammed into me from behind, deep and fast, and I cried out in pleasure. Alyssa was standing close to us, one hand on my back, and one behind Jake, presumably on his ass. He pounded into me again and again. I moaned in pleasure, ready for another orgasm. Alyssa's hand moved to my mouth, and i sucked on her finger as Jake pumped into me. Glancing back I saw that she was inches from his face with her hand on his cheek.

"Kiss him." I said. And she leaned forward so fast I knew that had been exactly what she wanted. Both of her hands found his face, and she kissed him deeply as he came. I orgasmed at the same time, laying my head on the table as my knees gave out. Jake filled me up while he kissed my best friend. Her hands where in his hair and her tongue was down his throat. He was still inside me, but his arm was pulling Alyssa to him as he kissed her back. It was so sexy. I had always been curious about watching Jake with another woman. But in that moment I knew I could share him. Watching him with another girl would be sexy as hell. He was still inside me as I watched his hands roam over Alyssa's body. Her large breasts were pressed into his chest. His hands explored her ass, then up her sides to her erect nipples through her t-shirt. I felt him hardening inside me again. Starting to move in and out slowly as he swelled for round two.

"Is this okay?" Jake murmured as he kissed Alyssa's neck, still sliding his dick in and out of me.

"Yes." I whispered back, watching over my shoulder. Alyssa's hands were under Jake's shirt, caressing his chest and abs, sliding around his back, up and down. "Take his shirt off, Lys."

She did as I said, sliding his shirt over his head, revealing his cut chest and stomach. She moaned.

I slowly rose, leaning against Jake as Alyssa slid to his side and they slowly separated. I eased slowly slid Jake's penis from me and gripped him in my hand, turning so I was facing him. He still had one arm around Alyssa, and she was nestled against his side. "Are you ready to go again?" I asked, slowing sliding my hand up and down his erection. He kissed me deeply, his free hand around my waist pulling me to him.

"Yes, baby. I am. This is fucking amazing."

"Good, I'm glad you like it, because I do too. I just had two of the best orgasms of my life." I whispered in his ear as his lips and tongue found my throat. "But I don't think it's fair that we get to have all the fun and make Alyssa watch. I want to share you. Is that okay with you? I love you so much, I want to share you. I want to watch you fuck my best friend. I want to watch you give her an orgasm. Can you do that for me?" I asked him.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Then yeah, I want to fuck your best friend. I want to give her an orgasm she'll never forget." Jake gripped my waist and kissed me passionately, letting go of Alyssa for a moment and giving me his full attention. Then he abruptly let go, and turned to scoop Alyssa into his arms. He lifted her off her feet, her breasts in his face as he carried her toward the living room. I followed behind, falling into our recliner as he lay her down on the sofa, kissing her hard. He had kicked his pants off in the dining room and was completely naked while she was still dressed. I watched as he slipped her t-shirt over her head, revealing a lacy red bra. He then gripped the waist of her jeans and slowly worked them down as his tongue explored her breasts and belly. She laid back, watching him and moaning in pleasure.

"It's been so long since I've felt like this." She moaned. "God, I want you so bad right now. I'm throbbing. It almost hurts, I want you so bad."

He finished pulling off her jeans, and she lay on the couch in her lacy underwear. He slipped his fingers under her panties, finding her wet and ready. She whimpered at his touch. He pulled her panties off and spread her legs, slowly licking her clit with his tongue before sucking gently. Alyssa gripped his head between her legs, reaching down to grab at his shoulders and arms. Her back arched and she cried out as she climaxed. Jake continuing to suck gently as she writhed in his arms. I was wet again just watching, and I reached between my legs to slowly stroke myself as she came down from her orgasm.

"Inside me, now!" She cried, and Jake climbed onto her on the couch, settling himself between her legs as she wrapped them around her to pull him inside. I watched his cock enter her, slowly filling her up again and again. He moved his hips faster and faster, thrusting into her as she cried out and held onto him.

I continued to rub my swollen clit as I watched him bring her to orgasm again, and another orgasm rocked my body as I watched Jake close his eyes in ecstasy and fill Alyssa with his load. He held her in his arms on the couch, still inside her. I slowly rose and walked towards them. I sat, and they lifted their heads to lay them in my lap.

Alyssa opened her eyes and gazed at me. "Thank you. I needed that."

I laughed. "I know. It's been almost a year for you, right?" I knew Alyssa and Sean hadn't had sex much at the end of their marriage, and through the divorce she hadn't found anyone else, but focused on herself and her move. She had always been a very sexual person, and I knew how she must be craving a good fuck.

"Yes, more than a year. God, I never expected this when I moved here! And on the first night!" She grinned.

"Well, I trust you and I trust Jake. You are the two people I trust most in the world. I always thought it would be hot to watch him with someone else. But I had to wait for the right time. The right person." I stroked her hair, and Jake's cheek.

"Really?" He asked. "Did you plan this?"

"No. I did not. I may have fantasized about it once or twice, but I didn't think it would happen. At least, not this soon." I said, as Jake reached up to place his palm against my cheek.

Alyssa rolled off the couch, reaching for her t-shirt. "That was fun, but let's talk seriously for a second because I don't want this to cause any weirdness or anything. I don't want to lose my best friend."

"That won't happen. But I am hoping this might happen again...That is, if you guys enjoyed it as much as I did." I said.

"Oh, I enjoyed it!" Alyssa laughed. "I love you guys, and would love to do that again."

"Well, I think you two know my answer. I never expected this. Not in a million years, but of course I'm up for it again, we just need to lay some ground rules so no one gets hurt." Jake said.

"We just need to be honest with one another. No secrets or hiding anything. I just don't want you guys to leave me for each other. That's the only thing I am totally against. I don't even mind you guys fooling around together as long as you don't hide it from me." I cradled Jake's head in my lap and looked back and forth between the two of them.

"Babe, you don't have to worry about that. I love you. Total honesty is what you get. No secrets, no lying." Jake looked into my eyes as he promised.

"Same here. We can have all the fun we want, but no secrets and no lying. The last thing I want to do is jeopardize our friendship." Alyssa stuck out her pinky, like we did in college. I reached out and wrapped my pinky around hers. We shook.

"My house is your house, babe." I smiled at Alyssa.

"Ha ha!" She laughed. "Talk about sharing everything! I've never experienced such hospitality." Then she sauntered off toward her bedroom with a smile on her face and her jeans draped over her arm, hips swinging.

I glanced down at Jake to see him watching her make her way down the hall. The next couple of months were going to be interesting to say the least.

To be continued...

Stormy191
Stormy191
125 Followers