My Housemaid, Maria - Saturday

Story Info
Part 2 of My Housemaid, Maria.
6.8k words
4.77
5k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 06/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acguy
acguy
10 Followers

I awoke early on Saturday, as I was prone to do. The sun was creeping in through the partially open curtains of my bedroom. I shifted to lie on my side and smiled as I looked at Maria, still asleep beside me. She lay on her back, and I watched her small breasts rise and fall with each breath. I always thought the tan lines that her skimpy bikini left were incredibly sexy. There was a tiny triangle of white skin around each areola, and I resisted the urge to take a nipple between my lips. Instead, I took in the detailed tattoo sleeve on her right arm that curled up her shoulder and neck.

At some point, I would ask her to explain the meaning of each intricate design. She kept her nails trimmed as a pianist should. Again I resisted the urge as I wanted to take a hand and kiss the palm before sucking on each finger. Looking down at her body, her taut stomach showed no fat, and although she wore a black thong panty, I knew from close inspection the night before that she was smooth-shaven. My eyes were drawn back to her face as she slept. She looked at peace, and I was captivated yet again. I wasn't sure where we were headed, but I knew with all my heart that I somehow wanted her in my life. Perhaps the age difference would be too much, and we would remain friends that had been intimate, but perhaps we could find happiness together as a couple.

I decided to get a start on breakfast and let Maria sleep a little longer, so I gently moved off the bed, and after a quick trip to the ensuite to wash my face and brush my teeth, I headed to the kitchen. I quickly got the coffee brewing and then thought about what to prepare for breakfast. I didn't think Maria wanted anything heavy to start her day, so I put together a fruit salad and brought a tub of yogurt. I had just put out the creme and sugar and brought the coffee pot to the table when I noticed Maria leaning up against the entrance to the kitchen, smiling at me. She was wearing a tight black sports bra and slipped on a pair of equally tight shorts. I loved how it accentuated her trim tight body. I smiled and pulled out a chair for her, but she approached me, pushed me onto my chair, and sat on my lap with an arm around my neck. She then gave me a scorching Good Morning kiss.

"Good Morning, Sir; I hope you slept as well as I did. I felt so safe and comfortable with you next to me." I kissed Maria as I said, "It was the best I've slept in ages, babe. I woke a few times during the night but felt you next to me and soon fell back asleep. I wasn't sure what you normally have for breakfast, so I put out a few things. If you want something more substantial, I can cook some eggs and bacon, or we can go out. The choice is yours."

Maria gave me a look before saying, "Sir, who exactly is the Housemaid here? Thank you for this; the fruit and a little yogurt is all I need, well that and a coffee," and with that, she reached for the coffee pot and poured us both a cup. I was surprised when she pushed the sugar and creme away and made it black like mine. We sat together like that as we had our coffee, and then Maria decided I needed feeding and reached for an apple slice and dipped it in the yogurt before offering it to me. I am sure the aim was deliberate when she bopped me on the nose and then licked the yogurt away before feeding me with a giggle. After dipping, I reached for a slice of cantaloupe and offered it to her. Maria took half between her lips and then turned and offered me the other half. As I bit the fruit, I felt like a lovestruck teen, and our lips met. After we broke the kiss, Maria got up off my lap but then turned and straddled my legs and sat down again. She looked intently at me and then held my face as she kissed me again. I felt her tongue probing between my lips and let it in. She moaned as I bit down on it and tugged briefly before letting my tongue circle hers.

Our passions soon ramped up as we kissed and our hands began to roam. Maria started to squirm, trying to grind against me as my hands held her ass tight. I began to stand and lift Maria and sit her ass on the table in front of me. I quickly lifted her top to expose her breasts, and I soon handed a mouthful, teasing the nipple with my tongue as my fingers tweaked the other nipple. As they became firm, I bit down and tugged and soon had Maria's hands holding my head tight against her chest. I moved from one to the other, leaving kisses as my lips travelled between them. I slowed and began to kiss her shoulder, moving along her collarbone towards her neck. I nibbled on an earlobe before returning to her lips. I paused and pulled back to look at Maria. I was torn, I wanted to take this angel back to bed so much, but I also wanted our relationship to be more than sex. I wanted to get out of the house and spend time with Maria at the park or get groceries or anything couples did.

Maria smiled back at me and said, "You're so silly, baby. Stop overthinking it. Let's finish breakfast and go out" She pulled her top back down to cover herself again as I tried to figure out how she was reading my mind. She stood, moved to her chair, and sat as she topped up our coffees before filling a bowl with fruit and yogurt. I put my elbows on the table and slowly sipped my coffee as Maria ate. So many thoughts ran through my head as I watched. I knew I was overthinking everything, as I was prone to do. I had been on my own for ten years after my wife's death, and I could never contemplate being in a relationship for many of those years. I seemed to be past that now but in crept the fear of rejection and the fear of the age gap being too much. With a nudge of my elbow, Maria brought me out of my musings. She looked concerned this time, though, as she said, "Please, baby, let's not worry. Let's enjoy the weekend before we start planning a wedding or a breakup" She then stood up, kissed my nose and danced off to the spare bedroom with an "I'm going to get ready to go out. Why don't you do the same."

It dawned on me then that Maria was heading to my spare bedroom to change into clothes she had put there yesterday. She had always returned to her apartment after she finished her maid duties here. She did not have clothes here usually. I chuckled, imagining the lightbulb going on over my head as it sunk in that she wanted to be with me this weekend. Sometimes I can be clueless, as my wife used to remind me. I could almost hear her laughing and telling me to get my head out of my ass. All these thoughts took a few seconds as I got up and went to my bedroom to prepare for a great day with Maria.

I met Maria at the front door. She wore a zebra-striped tight crop top and a short black skirt with white socks and sneakers. She had put on an assortment of jewellery, a heavy solid metal necklace that reminded me so much of a submissive collar which was a conversation for another day. She wore a matching pair of solid metal earrings, and two fingers on each hand had heavy rings. She was the picture of an alt-goth twenty-something hottie.

On the other hand, I was the typical boomer male wearing a blue golf shirt and knee-length blue shorts with socks and my white New Balance walking shoes. I then realized that most people would assume we were father and daughter until we had a PDA. I decided I didn't care. I was not the typical boomer male and had lost a few friends over the years with my more enlightened attitude and belief that today's young people would correct the many fuck-ups left by my generation.

Maria pulled my head down and kissed me before taking my hand, opening the door, and dragging me through. After I locked the door, we went and got into my Tesla. We buckled up and then looked at each other and started to laugh. We both said, "Where do you want to go?" After more laughter, I asked Maria if she would like to go for a picnic. She got excited about that as I explained that I knew a nice park with some secluded areas, and we could pick up a picnic lunch from a local deli with pre-made baskets with everything we needed, including wine. I already had a big blanket in my trunk for emergencies.

As we drove to the deli, we chatted about her courses and how she felt about college ending in a few months. I was pleasantly surprised as she told me that she already had a job as an instructor at a local music school. I gave an inward sigh of relief as I realized she would be staying close by. She continued, mentioning that she would get further music instruction as part of her compensation package. The school owner had been so impressed with her abilities that she sought Maria and offered the job and further instruction. Maria later found that the owner had close ties with the college music department and was always looking for potential protégées and helping them fine-tune their musical skills while teaching the next generation of music lovers until they were ready to move on to bigger and better things.

As we pulled into the deli parking lot, Maria was almost bouncing in her seat. "I haven't been on a picnic in years. I love this idea, baby." She said as we got out of the car. Once again, she quickly reached for my hand as we walked inside. I returned to the deli counter and said hi to Giuseppe, the owner. He smiled as I asked for one of his special picnic baskets, and with a wink, he told me he would put together something special if I gave him ten minutes. I nodded, and we went off to browse the store. Maria commented that she had never seen such a vast collection of imported foods.

I told her this was one of my wife's favourite stores, and she gently squeezed my hand and hugged me. "It's fine, baby, you know I've come to terms with the loss, but I still have so many good memories and reminders of how happy we were." I hugged Maria and whispered, "I will never forget her, but I am ready to make new memories with you, baby." I watched her quickly brush away a tear and then put a smile back on her face as she pulled me down another aisle.

After we had browsed for ten minutes or so, we went back and Giuseppe, true to his word, had a picnic basket ready and waiting. I thanked him, and he wished us a great day as I paid him, and we headed back out to the car. I told Maria we had a twenty-minute drive to the park, and then we could find a nice spot to sit and see what Giuseppe had put together for us. I showed her how to connect to the car's Bluetooth, and soon, the sounds of a Piano Concerto filled our ears. I knew Maria had an eclectic taste in music from hearing some of her choices as she tidied up around the house on the days I was home while she cleaned. I had come to appreciate so many different genres due to Maria's influence.

Maria had chosen the music well as the last strains of the concerto came through the speakers as we pulled into the lot of the State Park. I grabbed the basket while Maria grabbed the blanket, and then we held hands again as I headed for an area of the park I knew had some privacy. As expected for a Saturday, it was busy, with families, kids and other couples enjoying the early spring heat. We took a less used path that headed off into the forest, and after a few minutes, I pulled Maria off the path and down a barely used dirt path. It was a lot more overgrown than the last time I had been this way over ten years ago, but it was still barely recognizable as a path. Eventually, we came out to a clearing that surrounded a small pond. The sounds of nature muted the voices of kids and parents elsewhere in the park. The pond was fed by a stream of water from some rocks on the far side, and the overflow drifted off in a small stream to our left. Maria stood still at first and then turned to take in everything around us. We were genuinely secluded from the rest of the park, and she began to get a big grin.

"Oh baby, this is beautiful. How did you ever find this place?" She asked as she started twirling, dancing and laughing. I didn't mention my wife and I coming here often, but I just said it was a place I had found years ago. I picked up the blanket from where Maria had dropped it in her exuberance and spread it on the soft mossy grass. I placed the basket on it and sat to pull off my shoes and socks telling Maria to do the same as I had one more surprise. With a questioning look, she sat and followed suit. I pulled her up and headed for the water, but instead of stopping at the edge to test the water, I continued pulling Maria behind me. I turned as we entered to see the look of shock on her face as she realized it was warm. I laughed as I explained that the water we saw coming from the rocks on the other side was from an underground hot spring. Her eyes lit up as she understood the potential activities the afternoon might have in store for us.

I pulled Maria out of the water and led her back to the blanket. Pushing the basket aside, we lay down side by side, and I began to kiss Maria's neck. I let a hand caress her thigh as I pulled it to rest atop my legs. This gave me better access to grasp her sweet ass and massage it as our kisses intensified. For her part, Maria slipped a hand beneath my shirt and started dragging her short nails down my back. We acted like two teenagers out on a Friday night date as we kissed and let our hands roam. I eventually slipped my hand into Maria's shorts and was not surprised to find her wet as I cupped her pussy. Not to be outdone, Maria undid my shorts before reaching into my boxers and grasping my hard cock.

We continued to kiss and moan as I fingered her pussy while she slowly stroked my cock. Our passions continued to rise as we both headed toward orgasm. I let my thumb and palm rub over her clit as my fingers pumped in and out while Maria tugged down my boxers and began to properly stroke the entire length of my cock. Maria moved to slip down, but I held her while I whispered, "No baby, just like this for now." It wasn't long before we were both close, and then the dam burst, and Maria moaned out her orgasm in my ear. Hearing her moans sent me over the edge, and my cum flowed and dripped down her hand. As we lay there recovering, we looked at each other and laughed. I mentioned my thoughts about acting like two horny teenagers on a date night, and she nodded and grinned.

As we slowly calmed down, I made a decision and jumped out and began stripping off my clothes. Maria lay there looking up at me, and her grin grew bigger. Once I was naked, I turned and ran into the pond and dove in. I knew the pond went deeper, about ten feet from shore, so I was in no danger. As I broke the surface, I turned to see Maria already nude and just entering the water. I swam closer to her and waited for her to go under at the drop-off as she got closer. Sure enough, she took one step too many and went under, but I was ready and grabbed her and brought her to where she could stand again. She growled at me as I laughed, and then I was spluttering as she splashed me. We had fun splashing around in the water as she tried to dunk me while I would lift her and tossed her. Eventually, we'd had enough, sat in the neck-deep water, and chatted about the pond and how it seemed to have remained hidden for so long.

I asked Maria if she wanted to swim over to where the water came through the rocks, and she got a twinkle in her eye and said, "Let's race; the winner gets a prize," and swam off. I was left with a face full of water as she splashed and was slow off the mark. I dove in and gave a hard kick to try and catch her, but she had too much of a lead, and I pulled myself onto the warm rocks and looked up to see Maria with her legs spread and beckoning me forward with a finger. I moved between her legs as she said, "Winner wants a tongue-lashing baby" My first thought was that I must have won as I leaned down and took a long swipe from the bottom to the top of her pussy. I used some fingers to spread her lips as I planted a kiss on her clit. I felt her hand on the back of my head as I lapped away, holding me in place as I lapped away.

She whispered, "A couple is watching us, babe, they just came down the path we used and saw us but moved back into the bushes, but they're still watching." Maria must have been excited by this as she held my head firmly between her legs as I tried to lift my head. "Keep licking, baby; this is so hot," she moaned softly. I felt my cock harden at the thought of being caught in public, and I doubled my efforts to bring Maria off. Maria was excited now and was almost there as I locked my lips on her clit and sucked on it. I added a second finger and started rubbing the soft flesh just inside, and that was all it took as she clamped her legs around my head and moaned loudly. Slowly she came down and released my head, and I looked up with my face covered with her juice and smiled at her. She looked down at me and whispered, "They are still watching, babe; switch places with me."

I stood up in the shallow water and moved to sit on the outcropping of moss-covered rock that Maria had been perched on as she moved between my legs and crouched. She balanced herself with a hand on my thigh as the other grasped my bobbing cock. I looked down as she licked me from balls to tip and then looked up to see if I could see the voyeur couple. It took a minute until I spotted them as they had moved back further. I also noticed that the woman was bent over, leaning on a low branch with the man behind her, and it looked like they were fucking. I told Maria, "Babe, he's doing her doggie style as they watch us."

This seemed to energize Maria as she began to take my cock deep into her throat while she played with my balls. I couldn't keep the loud moan in as she applied suction to the head of my cock, and in return, I faintly heard moans from across the water. Maria dropped a hand between her legs and started rubbing herself as she gave me an incredible blowjob. She used her hands, lips and even occasionally teeth to drive me to the brink as she used her hand to get herself close. I wasn't sure how much more I could take when I told her I was getting close.

This seemed to be a signal as she released my cock and climbed on to straddle me, guiding my cock as she lowered herself down. She kissed me fiercely as I sank deep inside her, and rather than bounce, she gripped me again using her muscles. I was being milked by this angel's tight pussy as our lips and tongues fought for dominance. Her hand dropped, and she once again started teasing her clit while she gripped my cock over and over. I knew I wouldn't last long at this rate, and the voyeurs were now forgotten. I allowed Maria to take control as she sucked on my tongue hard, drawing us toward orgasm. She started to bounce up and down, and I knew she was close. I had been trying everything to hold off, and it would not last long. Suddenly I tensed as I began to come inside her. I heard her moan in my ear as she increased her pace both with her hand and on my cock. I had shot my load but thankfully remained hard for Maria. It was only a few more bounces up and down before she threw her head back and sank on me as she, too, came.

We held each other for some moments until we were brought out of our post-orgasmic fog by the sounds of applause from across the pond. We both looked to see the couple standing in the clear, nude, applauding. When they saw that we had noticed them, they waved and disappeared behind some trees and down the path. We stared in shock for a moment before breaking out in laughter at their applause and quick departure. We eventually calmed down, disengaged and got into the water to clean up after our antics. We swam for a while, enjoying the warm water, but eventually, my stomach started decided growl. Maria heard it clear across the pond and headed for our blanket. We were lucky it had turned out to be a hot day; I estimated it was in the low 80s in this sheltered copse. There was no breeze to chill us as we sat on the blanket, letting the sun keep us warm as we dried off. I reached for the basket and opened it to see what treats Giuseppe had given us.

acguy
acguy
10 Followers
12