My Housemate the Wrestler Pt. 02

Story Info
The situation forces Miles and Aaron to get closer.
3.9k words
4.8
11.7k
24

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/08/2023
Created 07/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning was hell. I had to get up early again for my work shift and regretted my life choices as soon as the alarm started sounding. I hit it and stayed there in a bed for a few minutes as a futile display of rebellion. But I knew I had to go eventually.

Walking down the stairs I wondered if I'd be treated to another surprise cooked breakfast; but the house was quiet. No-one else up this early on a Monday morning apparently. I had some quick cereal and coffee by myself before heading out.

It was another warm sunny day on my walk to the shopping complex. I saw a few more people on my way but it wasn't quite time for the pre-work rush yet. It was nice when it was quiet. When you just had some time to yourself to think about things. Time to wonder about what I might do in the future, what those people ahead of me were doing that day, what jobs they did and what that was like. Unfortunately, today that meant I kept thinking about last afternoon when I'd caught Aaron. I tried to get it out of my head, but I couldn't help it. Images of him standing there, the things he was saying, his raw sexuality as he...

Before I even realised it I was at work. I got changed and set myself out at the till I was manning that morning. It wasn't the kind of work I could just zone out doing like stacking the shelves yesterday. Instead, I had to smile and chat with the customers. Laugh at whatever random jokes they made. It was so much more tiring. I idly wondered if I would see Aaron come in here again, but no sign of him.

---

Eventually, after hours of tedious work, it thankfully ended. I got changed back into my own clothes, waved goodbye to a few of the other workers, and headed back. It was still sunny; I hadn't managed to miss all of the day. It was warm without being too much, just a right level-

"Miles!"

Did someone call my name? I broke out of my daydreaming and looked around. Down the sidewalk coming towards me was Aaron in yet another tank top and shorts combo. I started wondering if he owned any other clothes.

As we got near to each other Aaron bounded up and gave me his usual clap on the shoulder.

"You finished work then dude?"

"Yeah finally. Thought it would never end."

"Cool. Finished my classes today so I'm just off to the gym. Unless you wanna come with?"

"No that's okay."

"Cool, no worries. Catch you later."

And off he went again. He really didn't hang around. Striding down the street away from me, his ass shifting with each step. Was he wearing a jock under there? I really had to stop thinking about this so much. He was a hot guy, I had to admit. But he was a guy, and he was staying at our house as a guest. I shook it out of my thoughts. Or tried to.

By the time I got home I was still thinking about it. Mom and dad were out somewhere again. Aaron was at the gym for a while. At least I had the place to myself.

I lumbered up the stairs towards my room. As I got to the top I realised I could hear music playing; rock music played softly out of Aaron's room. He must have forgotten to turn it off properly when he left. I sighed and went into the room to turn it off.

Aaron really had taken over the room by now. Weights and clothes on the floor, a distinct smell of sweat. It had literally only been two days. I picked my way over to his laptop and shut it and the music off. But turning around, I got a look into one of the drawers and it was filled with what must be his sport kit. Various tank tops, shorts, even his wrestling singlet. I picked it up softly and inspected it. It really didn't look big enough to cover his frame, it must stretch so tight across him... And the jockstraps. So many jockstraps. I picked up a white one and looked at it.

I remembered how Aaron looked in that bright red one yesterday. How it framed his ass and his package. I'd never worn one of these. What would I look like? My heart beat faster as I considered it. Aaron was gone. I could just, try one on for a moment. See what it was like...

Fuck it. I didn't want to wait and risk being found by him or my parents. I quickly took off my clothes in a heap on the floor until I stood there naked. I started putting the jock on and had to fiddle with the straps to get them comfortable. I really wasn't used to something this tight but also with my ass exposed. It felt so strange.

Trying this new underwear, it had gotten me hard. But Aaron was much taller and bigger than me, so his jock still fit me in. I turned towards the mirror and regarded myself. I wasn't Aaron, but as a fairly slim guy I didn't look bad. I tried from a few different angles, even a couple of poses. Honestly, it did make me feel sexier. I could see why people would like this. I absent-mindedly rubbed myself through the fabric.

I was stood in Aaron's room, naked expect for wearing his jockstrap, and touching myself. This was going too far. Sure I hadn't had a girlfriend in a while, but I should be able to control myself. I took off the jock and put my own clothes back on again, returning the drawer to how it was before. And back to my room before anyone knew.

---

Much later that evening, my video games were flashing across the tv screen in my room. I was trying to keep it from getting too loud so as not to disturb Aaron or my parents, but I needed to get relax and unwind. I didn't have a shift the next morning. I could just do whatever and chill out. Watching the little guys on my screen kicking a ball around was definitely taking my mind off things.

I reached over to my desk to pick up my drink and fell straight off the bed. A thud sounded as I hit the floor and I groaned, more annoyed than in pain. That was pretty stupid.

Picking myself off the floor a knock came at my door. Did I wake my parents up or something? I hoped not.

The door opened and Aaron's head poked around the corner.

"Hey dude, you good?" He looked a bit concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just fell of the bed, stupid I know."

"It's cool man, just heard a noise and wondered if you'd died or something." He chuckled.

"No, I'm okay."

He nodded and looked like he was turning to leave, but then he saw the tv screen.

"Is that FIFA dude? Nice, I haven't played in ages but love that game."

"Oh yeah? Do you maybe wanna play for a bit?"

"Sure! I'll whoop your ass man." Smirking he dropped onto the bed next to me. Weirdly, he was wearing a t-shirt for, I think, the first time. Usually, people wore less clothes for bed but maybe he was the opposite?

"That's what you think!"

---

I completely lost track of time as we played. He was pretty good, but so was I. Each of our games was pretty evenly matched and close so we ended up getting pretty into it. We started shoving each other at crucial times but being a lot bigger than me I could barely move him, and he probably had to hold back a lot to keep me from flying off the bed again. At one point, he got me in a headlock and playfully ruffled my hair as he tried to mess up my penalty. He won that game.

"It's not fair Aaron, you probably played soccer a load anyway. Bet that's why you're so good."

"Nah dude, only football and wrestling. You're just making excuses."

"Fine, but you compete a lot right? All that experience of winning."

"I... I don't really compete in stuff right now..." He got a bit of dark look in his eyes as he said it. Maybe I'd hit some kind of nerve. I should probably lighten the mood.

"But wrestling's cool. You enjoy it?"

"Oh yeah for sure. Good outlet for stuff, keeps you disciplined and fit."

"Haha I can see that." I didn't mean to say that; it just came out. I felt a pang of anxiety.

"Yeah thanks dude. Keep getting stronger, bet I could bench press you now!" Such a confident easy-going laugh.

"You, you think so?"

"You wanna find out? But maybe benching you is a bit uncomfortable. Hey! Sit on my back and I'll do push-ups!" He clapped his hands excitedly, like he'd found a new game to play.

Honestly, I wanted to see if he could do it too. He got down on the floor in my room and motioned for me to get on. I wasn't really sure how to do this, I just ended up sitting in the middle of his back and holding onto his shoulders. His huge, firm boulders of shoulders.

Then Aaron started moving up and down, it wasn't even difficult for him. He pushed out a good ten before he declared, "See? Knew I could."

I climbed off and he stood up next to me. It really struck me then how much bigger he was. A good 7" taller and his chest a lot broader. It was like standing next to a brick wall. This big flat surface, completely immovable even if I tried.

"Wrestle me dude." He locked eyes as he said it. It wasn't a request. But seeing as how I'd just been thinking how huge he was, maybe not a good idea. "Come on, it'll be fun! Just a quickie. I'll show you some moves."

He squared up to me. I didn't really know what to do here either. But before I could react, he moved in with his shoulder pressed up against me and hands on the back of my legs. He picked me up and threw me back down on my bed. He straightened up and chuckled down at me.

"See? Fun right? Come on dude, come on."

I got up off the bed, he squared up, and threw me back down.

"Yeah!" he sounded really animated, kind of too excited. But as I looked at him, I think he noticed too. He kind of caught himself and calmed down quickly, like he'd just done something wrong.

"Fuck, sorry dude. I just, I get a bit... Amped sometimes. That's my bad, I didn't mean to."

"It's okay, no harm no foul right?"

He sat back down on the bed next to me, looking a bit dejected.

"I didn't mind, it was fine. Pretty fun to be honest."

Aaron looked back to me, then down at the floor. "It's just... I have this bad habit. To be completely honest, a couple of my housemates kind of hate it about me. Like, you know I said I don't compete right now?" I nodded. "Well, at the last few meets I went to I was getting too into it. Like sometimes I just kind of lose control and I go too hard you know?"

A few moments passed as he gathered himself.

"Not to get too into it, but... it happens when I'm excited. I just want to keep going and I can't stop. I get louder, and more aggressive. Like if it's a competition or I desperately need to win or..." His eyes flicked to me then back to the floor. "If I'm getting off too. You know? Like with a girl I get kind of rough and... sometimes they can't handle it. I'm trying to be better but it's hard. Even just taking care of myself I can get really loud and stuff."

My thoughts turned back to yesterday afternoon, and I think I knew what he meant. Aaron had just poured his heart out to me, and I wanted to comfort him if I could.

"I understand. Everyone's got issues, you just have to accept who you are and work on being the best version of you. Do your best, get yourself under control, and I'm sure you'll find people that can handle you."

His eyes came back up from the floor to meet mine and he smiled back at me. I'm not sure if I helped at all, but he seemed a bit more relaxed. He clapped me on the shoulder.

"Thanks bro. Anyway, probably bedtime now right?" He made his way back to his room.

---

"-here at the same time though? He gives us no notice at all."

As I came downstairs the next morning it was loud. Louder than any Tuesday should be.

"Nathan doesn't come back that often, we should do whatever we can."

I followed the noise into the front room and found Mom in an angry state, and Dad trying to placate her.

"Miles, did you know your brother is coming back?" Mom was definitely stressed.

"No. Nate's coming back?" I asked.

"Yes. Your bother just phoned to say he would be here tomorrow afternoon." Dad looked weary, like he'd been having this argument for a while.

"But Aaron's in that room! And we can't kick him out. What are we going to do?"

She gestured angrily around the room and Dad sighed.

A thought entered my mind. Should I?

"He's not staying in a hotel. Maybe Aaron would? Just for a few nights?" Mom searched for a solution.

Would Aaron have money for a hotel? Plus, it was pretty crap move, kick him out to a hotel. I'm not sure if I should...

"Don't be silly dear, we're not making him do that." Dad kept placating.

I'm probably going to regret this.

"Aaron can stay in my room."

They both looked at me quietly.

"Yes I... I suppose that works. If Aaron agrees to it." Mom immediately strode off to ask him and I followed. We found him in the kitchen making something to eat. Mom got there before me though, so I entered as she was suggesting my idea.

"-can stay in Miles' room, if you're amenable to that solution?"

He look confused for a moment, but then looked at me smiling. "Sure, I can do that."

"He won't be here until tomorrow, but I expect it will take time to clear up the room a touch. I suggest you stay with Miles from tonight as well until Nathan has left."

"Yeah, okay. No worries."

She immediately strode back out of the room., satisfied she'd solved the crisis I guess.

Aaron came over to me and I expected a clap on the shoulder, but instead I got a hug as he smothered me into his huge chest. "Thanks dude, that's really great of you. Dunno what I'd do otherwise."

---

That evening we moved most of Aaron's stuff into my room. There was too much to do it quickly, plus a lot of it was too heavy for me. At the least he had most of his clothes and some weights set up.

"Thanks again dude, real lifesaver." This time he did clap me on the shoulder.

"It's okay, I don't mind. Just try not to crush me in the night." We both laughed.

It was already pretty late, and I was tired. I'd changed into my t-shirt and short for bed already and Aaron was in his t-shirt and shorts. Since I made that suggestion I'd kind of been dreading this part. What if I got really excited in bed next to him or something? I wasn't gay but I'd seen him before and it had done something to me. I took comfort in knowing that he'd be clothed though.

"It's cool having a roomie again Miles. Been a couple years since freshman year and all that."

"Oh yeah, what was that like?" I asked.

"Having a roommate? Yeah he was alright, we pretty much had separate timetables though, so I hardly ever saw him to be honest. I'd be at wrestling or classes; he'd be off somewhere else."

I climbed into bed and shifted over. Since my bed was at one end of my room, there was a wall on one side. Aaron had wanted to get up early for the gym, so I decided to take the wall side.

As I lay there Aaron started taking his shirt off. My heart raced.

"I should probably mention too though dude. I can't really sleep in loads of clothes. Is that cool?"

No.

"Er, I guess."

"Cool man. I mean I'll keep the briefs on if that's better."

"Yeah sure."

Then I watched Aaron strip off his t-shirt and shorts down to a tight pair of briefs. It was a real show. The big boulders of his shoulders, with his bulging pecs and biceps underneath. Then down across his abs and the two grooves pointing straight down to his bulge. He was incredible. Even his thighs and his ass were chunky with muscle. As he moved around putting his things away I could see every muscle flex and stretch.

His briefs did nothing to conceal the monster that I'd seen before. It was a not-so-subtle lump in the front between his legs that shifted around as he walked. I made sure the comforter was covering me up as he finished and came over.

I felt the whole bed move as he climbed in, his bulk pressing the mattress down. I hadn't realised how closed in it would feel between him and the wall.

"Thanks again for letting me stay here bro." Aaron turned his head to me and smiled. Honestly, that did make me feel better.

"It's okay, always have space for you."

"I take up a lot of space though if you hadn't noticed." We both laughed. "Anyway, best get some shut-eye. You good?"

"Yep."

As he turned off the lamp the room went into darkness. All I could see was this big lump next to me. It took me a while to get to sleep.

---

I woke up and it was still dark. I never wake up quick, but I soon realised what had probably woken me up. Aaron's thick arm lay over the top of me, pinning me down as he held my arm on the other side. His body pressed against my side, the thing I noticed most a hard rod pressing into my side. Aaron was right on top of me, fully erect. And that wasn't all. He was lightly grinding himself into me.

His breathing was steady, and he was lightly mumbling. Was he still asleep? I called his name a couple of times but no response. I tapped his arm, but again nothing. The best I could do was try to throw him off. I braced against the bed and turned over, so I was facing him. It got me out from under his shoulder and away from his thrusting, but his arm was still over me.

As I did it, it must have woken him up. His breathing changed with a slight snort. I closed my eyes and pretended I was still sleeping.

"Miles?" he whispered. I didn't reply.

"Fuck." He shifted a bit. "Aaron you ass, first night and you're grinding him in your sleep." He muttered to himself. I felt his arm lift off of me and lay back down by Aaron's side.

I chanced opening my eyes a little and I saw him with the comforter lifted up, looking down at himself.

"Go away." He whispered to himself.

In my head I laughed a little bit. I don't know what kind of dream he'd been having, but he'd definitely been asleep and now he was frustrated with himself. It felt pretty relatable to be honest.

I closed my eyes again and tried to go back to sleep but it wasn't working.

A few minutes later. "Fuck it then."

Confused, I opened my eyes a bit. Aaron had thrown the comforter off himself, and I saw him slide his briefs off. His thick hard cock sprang out and stood straight upwards. He was incredibly hard right now. One hand reached out and grasped the shaft and started stroking slowly.

I should've closed my eyes and given him some privacy. But I couldn't. Like before I couldn't tear my eyes away. I watched as this stud lying in bed next to me, fully naked, started to jerk himself off. I felt the mattress move as he stroked. I heard his breathing quicken.

When I'd seen him before, he was like a beast in heat. All power and force, flexing and beating himself. But now it was more sensual, more intimate. The strokes were long and full. His body flexed in slow waves as he rubbed his smooth chest with the other hand. It was so erotic I could feel my own shaft harden.

His head turned towards me, and he whispered my name: doubtless checking if I was awake. But I didn't reply, and he probably couldn't see my half-open eyes. He turned back to himself.

His free hand went from pinching his nipple, to bracing himself on the bed. It was right next to me, lightly touching my leg. I wanted so badly to reach out and grab his cock myself, to feel the throbbing shaft as he unloaded soon. But I held back. I was so horny I wasn't thinking right. My head was leaking into the bed under me, and I couldn't move to deal with it. Instead, I just lay there captive as Aaron fucked his hand.

His breathing got more rapid and his thrusts into his hand got faster. In the dim light I thought I could see his balls tightening up underneath. He was close. His free hand started moving, trying to brace better on the bed. Suddenly, it landed on my thigh and gave it a squeeze. He was grabbing me, inches away from my own rock hard cock. His touch sent a spark through me and I couldn't suppress a gasp.

His head spun round back to me. "Miles?" Then a deep grunt as he shot his load onto himself. His cock spasmed as each shot pumped out. Rope after rope, until he was drained. It looked like he tried to use his briefs to wipe most of it off and then the comforter went back on top.

12