My Husband Fucked Me Over Ch. 05

Story Info
Sam tries to repair a marriage, Sam makes Ransom snap.
15.4k words
4.68
10.1k
8

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 05/06/2024
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam is spending more time with Becky now that she's pregnant, and not seeing the Taft's for breeding. Sam also works to help repair Bill's and Bonnie's marriage. Sam finally shows Ransom one of her anal sex films, which seems to be what makes Ransom snap, and attempt to rape her. He's arrested and locked up. This chapter contains lesbian sex, depictions of anal sex, and attempts rape. My thanks to JohnnyGalt and Steve150177 for assisting in catching the small mistakes.

Someone has stolen my work, A Proper Scottish Wife, and published it in an anthology on Amazon. There appeared to be about a dozen stolen works. Authors may wish to see if their work was also stolen. You can file a report with Amazon, which I recommend. The Amazon Ident number is B0CJKQ34MB: and it was titled "I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE HIS WIFE" I also reported the theft to Literotica. Please look out for each other. My thanks to Johnny King, who spotted the theft and told me about it.

My Husband Fucked Me Over, Ch 5

Ransom Tries to Rape Me

When I woke up the following morning, Ransom was still in bed. He'd called into work saying he was sick.

"Do you need to go to the Doctor? I can take you."

"Do you even care about me anymore?"

"Not as my husband. You're still Emma's father. I don't want her to lose her dad."

"Yes, please. Take me."

"Show me your groin."

He pulled down the covers and showed me his balls. They looked swollen to me, perhaps 50% larger, but it was a long time since I'd looked at his balls.

"Yeah, I think you should go. Put on something loose like sweat pants. I'll drive you to the emergency room."

I took Ransom to the closest Urgent Care and stayed in the waiting room while he got called to see the doctor. I didn't go back with him. I didn't care that much. While he was gone, I texted Pen and told her not to bother with watching tonight. I doubted that he was going to fuck anyone for awhile, and the reason why.

Ouch.

As much as I hate Ransom now, I had sympathy pains. He skipped work today and he's at the Urgent Care now. I figure we should wait until he goes back to work.

Done. I miss you.

I miss you too.

I called my parents and asked them to keep Emma a few more days, and told them what had happened to Ransom. I said I didn't know if Bill would be back and I didn't want Emma to be exposed to further violence. They said they'd keep her. Since I was otherwise alone, I texted Becky next and we agreed to meet later for some fun. I'd bring a pizza over for her and her roommates and we could watch a movie or something. She said that sounded like fun.

When Ransom was finished, we had to drop off a prescription at the pharmacy. The doctor said more ice was good so we got two twenty pound bags of ice and put him in the bathtub again, dumping both bags of ice in there with him. I told him I'd pick up the prescription when it was ready, so just relax for now.

"Can't we ever get back to the way things were?" Ransom asked.

"Why would you even imagine we could? Infidelity, theft, involving me in your crimes. What kind of an idiot would I have to be to allow you into any part of my life?"

"Samantha, I'm so sorry."

"Sorry enough to give back the rest of your money?"

He just sat there in his ice bath.

"I thought so. How long have you been fucking Bill's wife?"

"A couple of months. Since our thing happened."

"Our thing? Oh, you mean since I found out you were a stealing bastard who tried to implicate me in a crime? That thing? You sorry sack of shit. You're lucky Bill didn't kill you. I'm going to Becky's tonight. Have some pizza, watch a movie, maybe some sex. If I were you, I'd quit fucking other men's wives. The next one might not go so easy on you."

I left him on ice. The prescription was ready in an hour. I picked it up along with a Quarter Pounder from McDonald's. By the time I got home, he'd gotten out of the tub and gone back to bed, but was still awake. I gave him his prescription and burger before making myself a salad for my own lunch, reading my next library book.

I called Becky again around four and asked her to check with her roommates about what they wanted on their pizza and what they wanted to watch tonight. She said they had Netflix, and could pull something out from there. She texted me what they liked. I ordered two large pizzas, one with what Becky and I wanted, the other one for Sandy and Reno.

Before leaving, I told Ransom I'd be home about midnight. I had a good time at Becky's. We ate up all the pizza, while watching four episodes of Sex/Life, which was a pretty steamy TV series. It certainly put me in the mood for sex with Becky. We retired to her bedroom for our own steamy sex. During a break, which was welcomed after an hour, I told her what had happened to Ransom, Bill coming over and kneeing him in the balls.

"He stayed home today. The doctor gave him some strong pain relievers and anti-inflammatories, and he soaked in an ice bath for over an hour to bring down swelling."

"Yeah, I met Bill and Bonnie one day when I had to drop Emma off so I could register for classes. He's a nice guy."

"Not so nice if you've been sleeping with his wife, apparently." I kissed her.

"I imagine not. What about the other husband?"

"He filed for divorce. I haven't heard that he's done anything else."

"Is Bill going to file for divorce?"

"I'm not sure he's decided yet. I think it's always tougher when you have a child together."

"Have you talked to Bonnie?"

"No. I guess I would if I cared about Ransom's adultery, but I don't anymore."

"Where's Emma?"

"At my parents for a few days."

"You have the ability to turn the surveillance off, right?"

"Not off, but sometimes only Robert or Pen monitor it to give me a little privacy, usually when I'm going to tease Ransom."

"Would you like me to come over some evening when one of them is watching and have sex with you?"

"You naughty girl. You want to fuck with witnesses?" I laughed. "Are you trying to make Pen jealous?"

"I don't think I could do it live, you know, but I think having someone watch remotely is kind of hot. Would she get jealous?"

"She might. I'm not sure. She's sharing me with her husband, but that's not exactly the same."

"Then let's do it. Can I spend the night?"

"One of them can only watch for a few hours at a time. If you spend the night, the security company will be watching at some point."

"Just let me know when to stop and we'll put on PJ's and limit ourselves to kissing and under the covers."

I laughed again. "What a nasty girl you are. Fine. I'll do it with you. Make your PJ's kind of skimpy so we can do a little parading around in front of Ransom. By the way, the shower is monitored."

"That's so fucking hot. Maybe we should shower together?"

"I don't know. That might be stretching my exhibitionism a little further than I want to go. I'll see how I feel when faced with the choice."

"I'm ready to go again. Just thinking of sex with you and watchers has got me so turned on," Becky said. "Let me go down on you."

"Sixty-nine, so I can take care of you at the same time."

Becky turned around and lowered her pussy over my face. I had to admit I was starting to imagine it myself, and getting a little turned on by thinking about it. I think this bout was even better than the last one.

******

I went to the Y to play volleyball and lift weights the next day. After showering, I contacted Penelope and told her what Becky and I wanted to do.

"You're going to make out with Becky in front of Ransom?"

"A little, but not much. I'm not going to expose her to him, we'll go the bedroom, and just make a lot of sex noise, let him hear us having sex, rather than watch us."

"When do you want to do this?"

"It has to be when Emma is gone. Does tonight work for you?"

"I could add it to my schedule."

"Will you be jealous watching Becky and I have sex?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe."

"Do you not want me to do it?"

"That's not fair to you. I get to have sex with Robert when you're not here. You should be able to have sex with someone. Obviously, I know you've been having sex with her. It might be different watching. Do you have feelings for her?"

"As a friend, more than as a lover."

"Do it. I can take it."

"If you can't, let Robert watch. He'll probably want to fuck you when we're done."

Pen laughed. "Almost guaranteed. Maybe we'll watch it together. It's pretty voyeuristic."

"Becky and I got a little hot and bothered last night when we came up with the plan. I guess the thought of a little exhibitionism together was pretty arousing."

"I love you, Sam."

"I love you too, Pen."

"Thank you. I can't wait until we're together again."

"Me either. Honest."

We set a time for eight-thirty to eleven, and hung up. I called Becky and let her know we could do it tonight, and to say that her roommates were having a party and that was the reason she was going to spend the night with me, despite the surveillance. She agreed. I told her I'd make her supper and to come at six.

"I'm so excited we can spend the night together," Becky said.

"Me, too, actually. I miss sleeping with someone. Do you like pork chops?"

"I'm not fussy. I'll eat anything, especially if I don't have to cook it."

"Good, see you at six."

I stopped off at Publix and got two pork chops and some apple sauce and a package of au gratin potatoes, with some frozen corn.

When I started cooking, Ransom asked, "Are you making me dinner?"

"This is for Becky. She's coming to spend the night tonight because her roommates are having a party."

"Are you going to have sex with her?"

"Probably."

"What about the surveillance?"

"Guess I'll turn out the lights and get under the covers. I've already masturbated for the surveillance company. I'm not sure having sex with another woman is much worse."

"Does she know she'll be watched?"

"I told her, yes. I'm not an asshole. Did you tell your bimbos?"

"We fucked in the dark."

"Wonderful. Did they know they'd be visible before you turned off the light, while they were stripping?" He didn't reply. "Of course not. That would require civility and honesty on your part, you pig."

Moron. I should tell Bonnie. Maybe she'd kick him in the balls as well.

Becky arrived at six and I fed her my little home cooked meal while Ransom ate cold cereal again. What a waste of a human being. I gave her some wine for supper, while I stuck to water.

After supper, Becky and I played backgammon for a while, doing nothing more than kiss occasionally, while Ransom watched TV. We'd each won a game. I proposed that the winner of the tie breaker got fifteen minutes of oral sex from the loser.

"Sounds like fun," Becky said. "Should we get naked now?"

"And give Ransom a free show, no thanks. He'll probably pull out his meat and beat off."

Becky laughed. It was a hard fought game. Becky had one pip left on the board when I took the last two of mine off.

I pushed her onto her back and kissed her. "I win, Becky. Should I ride your face or should we get under the covers so my surveillance team doesn't get a show."

"Ride my face."

I put the game away and pulled her to her feet. We went to the bedroom and locked the door. We were just coming up on 8:30. As soon as we hit it, I undressed Becky and myself. She lay down on the bed and I positioned myself over her face and let her go to town on my wet snatch. I was already excited. I got three good orgasms from Becky before my fifteen minutes was up. I made sure I made lots and lots of noise as she licked me, hopefully loud enough that Ransom could hear every moan, whimper and exclamation of pleasure. Then we went into a sixty-nine, and I whispered to Becky she should feel free to make lots of noise for whoever was watching and listening right now.

I'm not sure I would have had to tell her. Just knowing people were watching us fuck had her pretty wound up. After a half hour, I whispered to her to keep making noise and I got up and snuck up to the door.

When I yanked it open, Ransom had his ear to the door and was wanking off.

"You disgusting pervert. I'll make sure your office manager knows you can go back to work in the morning. If you can rub one off, you can work, asshole. Get away from the door. Fuck, you already jacked off onto the carpet. Clean up that fucking mess, you perverted freak."

I slammed the door in his face. Becky and I both smiled at each other. "I'm sorry about my deviant roommate," I said. "He has no fucking manners. If you put your jammies on, or otherwise cover up, I'll get us something to drink. Do you want another glass of wine?"

"Sure."

I put on an oversized tee shirt, and Becky put on some sleep shorts and a crop top. She looked yummy. I went into the kitchen, stepping over Ransom who was cleaning the carpet. I left the door open so he could see Becky sitting on the messy bed, with her hair mussed by sex, and my fluids on her face.

I poured another glass of wine for her and got myself a large ice water. When I returned, I told Ransom the floor was clean enough, and if I found him outside of my door again, I would kick his balls a second time, and I wouldn't be gentle. We had more sex, just as loud, tribbing this time for several minutes before going into more oral.

We still had a half hour more time when we finished our second round, so we got dressed and went out to the living room in our skimpy night clothes, where Becky got the backgammon board, and I got more water. Ransom was watching TV, and his eyes followed us around like a predator watching his prey. When I had the water, we kissed again, and Becky gave me a smart slap on the ass as a teaser.

"You're so fine, Sam. You are the sexiest woman I know, and I can't believe how sweet your pussy tastes."

"You're not so bad yourself, Becky. In fact, I want to taste you again."

"Fuck, yes."

We disappeared back into our room, laughing like loons. I did want to taste her again, and I had fifteen more minutes before eleven, when I pushed her back on the bed and dived between her legs, pulling her shorts off. I'd left the door cracked a hair. I gave her two more orgasms, before I stopped. I looked at the cracked door.

"You'd better not be peeking through the fucking door, Ransom, or I'll rip your balls off."

There was a scramble and his door closed with a slam. I closed and locked my door again, and we decided we'd take our shower in the morning. We played another game of backgammon. Becky won, then we went to sleep in each other's arms.

******

Becky woke me up the next morning, by licking my pussy. She was under the covers, so no one could see what she was doing, although it would be very easy to guess. My breasts were covered by my night shirt, but given the circumstances, I wasn't sure if I'd have cared even if they weren't covered.

"You're insatiable," I said, stroking her hair.

"Because it's you," she said, pausing. "I love doing this for you."

"I love having it done," I replied. "You're much, much better than the first time you did this."

She grinned at me, her face already smeared in my juices, then lowered her face and resumed. I moaned throatily.

Becky gave me three orgasms before she came up for air, sliding up my body until she could kiss my other lips.

"I want to take a shower with you," she said. "Fuck the cameras."

It took me all of three seconds to decide to do it. She didn't have to twist my arm very much. We got up, stripped off our night clothes and stepped into our walk-in shower together. While we kissed, I finger fucked her to three orgasms of her own, making her weak in the knees. I think we used up most of the hot water, but since Ransom had gone to work already, it didn't make any difference. We made out for five minutes as she left, unable or unwilling to stop kissing each other.

Since I was alone, I went to the gym again, pick-up basketball instead of volleyball, running hard up and down the court for my cardio. I was tall enough and good enough I could get in the men's games, although I got banged around a lot more than when I got into the women's game. My willingness to run led to some good lay up baskets, and my team won. I was wiping off my face on my towel.

"You play pretty good for a girl," one of the jocks on the losing team said to me, doing the same thing, wiping off the sweat. His name was Joe, I knew.

"That's a left handed compliment if I ever heard one. Can't it just be you play pretty good?"

"Yeah, you're right. You play better than half of the guys here, always hustling."

"Better complement."

"Are you married?"

"Technically. My life is complicated at the moment. Let's just say I'm not in a position to date anyone and leave it at that. And if it should get less complicated, I still have a three year old daughter, and I'm currently pregnant, and on the hook for another child, so it's always going to be a little complicated."

"Damn, you don't look it."

"It's early. I'll look it in a couple of months. I just found out a week ago. I'm probably just three or four weeks along, depending on when I caught."

"You can still play basketball?"

"Until my obstetrician tells me I can't."

"When you said you're technically married, does that mean you're separated?"

"It means I'm emotionally gone from my marriage, but I have to remain married to the bastard, so we're still living together."

"That sounds like an interesting story."

"Not so much interesting, as sad."

"Buy you lunch, so I can hear the story?"

I thought about that. Emma was at my parents, Ransom at work, I was hungry and needed to eat anyway. The guy was maybe a year younger than me at a guess, and good looking in an athletic sort of way.

"Sure, but nowhere expensive. I'll need protein, but grilled chicken's better than fried beef. Give me about twenty minutes to shower and change and I'll meet you by the front door."

"You got it."

He was waiting when I finished and I followed him to a Wendy's. I got a grilled chicken sandwich and salad with ice water, and he got the Wendy's Double and fries. We sat down and I gave him a brief synopsis of my life for the last four months, leaving out Robert and Pen's names and the company that Ransom stole from.

"Damn. I can see why you hate your husband," Joe said. "No way out of the marriage?"

"Looking into it, but not so far."

"And he's been fucking other women on top of it? What's the matter with him? You're gorgeous."

"Some guys are always temped by the grass in the next pasture. Given what I know now, he's probably a sociopath, who just doesn't give a fuck about other people. Stealing from charities, fucking married women. He's a dick."

"I'll say. You like the couple you're having the kids for?"

"A lot. That's the biggest complication. I like them both."

"What do you do for sex when you're not with them?"

"At the moment, a girl." I smiled. "No risk of the wrong guy getting me pregnant."

"You can't get pregnant if you're already pregnant," Joe reminded me.

"But I do have an attachment to another man and his wife. Kind of makes me feel like a real slut if I start sleeping around with random dudes and damsels."

"I get that."

"My life is complicated enough without adding promiscuity to it. Sorry, if you felt you were going to get something for your lunch."

"Not really, but I was hoping," Joe said. He had a nice smile.

"Crash and burn, Joe. It happens to everyone. I'll bet it doesn't happen that often."

"Not too often," he said laughing. "Just enough to keep me on my toes."

"How come you're not working today?"

"I'm working nights."

"What do you do?"