My Husband Fucked Me Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll soon find out," Becky laughed. "I can't believe how slutty I feel."

All four men groaned when we sauntered out, Yeah, it was going to be a good morning.

Bonnie was sitting in Bill's lap and Pen was in Robert's. Both had their tops on at the moment, though Robert took Pen's off as soon as he saw which way the wind was blowing. Bill began untying Bonnie's new bikini top.

"Honey, I'm thinking the only man that should see my goodies, is MY man," Bonnie said.

"What if YOUR man wants everyone to see what you're packing in your top?"

"I think that's up to him, if he's very sure that's what he wants."

"I'm sure. You've been working your ass off to lose weight, and I appreciate the effort you've made."

"Then have at it, big boy," Bonnie said, kissing him.

Bill untied the strings around her neck and pulled down her top, saying, "Unleash the kraken."

We all got a good laugh out of that, as Bonnie was the bustiest of the women there, and her breasts spilled out of the material. Antoine whistled and said, "Wowie, zowie. Bazoombas." and Bill shot him the finger with a smile on his face.

Antoine said, "The kids have already given me their breakfast orders, which is pancakes with chocolate chips in them. What do the rest of you want?"

"Mmm, I worked hard last night, and I'm famished," I said. "Three eggs over easy, and four of whatever breakfast meat there is, and toast, plus orange juice."

"I worked just as hard as you did, so I'll have the same, except eggs over medium," Becky said.

I gave her a quick peck on the cheek. The others gave their orders, and hunger did seem to be the common theme among those who'd had lots of sex last night. There was a lot of laughter and some good natured teasing as we ate, a smile on everyone's face. Bill decided to go fishing after breakfast, and the men helped get the Zodiac in the water and load it up with fishing gear and bait.

"How long do you plan to be out?" Robert asked.

"Not sure. It might depend on how the fish are biting."

"I've got a special treat planned for this afternoon, primarily for the children, but everyone is welcome to participate. They should be here around one. If you want to come back for it, you don't have to bother about packing a lunch, but if you're not, Antoine has got lunch for you and you can stay out as long as you want."

"What's the surprise?"

Robert whispered in his ear so the rest of us couldn't hear.

Bill looked up in surprise. "You've got to be kidding?"

"Nope."

"I'll be back. I have to see the expressions on their faces."

"We'll see you then," Robert said. "Any fish you catch will be on tonight's menu."

The expression on Bill's face when Robert told him, had me intrigued. I wanted to know what it was.

"Do you know what the surprise is?" I asked Pen.

"Of course. I thought of it. The kids are going to love it."

"I don't suppose you're going to tell me?"

"No. You can find out with the others."

Us ladies pulled out some lounge chairs for sunning with, and I oiled up Becky's back and front, and Bonnie's back. I handed the sunscreen to Pen.

"Want to grease me up, babe?"

"No." She saw the look on my face, and laughed. "I don't want any oil on the sheets. Robert is waiting for you in the cabin. He wanted some alone time with you."

I looked around, and sure enough, he was gone. I gave Pen a damn good kiss and headed for my morning rendezvous knowing the kids would be well looked after.

Robert spent a lot of time giving me oral sex. Given he'd fucked five times already since we left, I wasn't surprised, but he still had enough left in the tank to give me a nice, slow, sensuous ass fucking when he'd primed me for everything. The little toy which had been up Pen's ass first thing this morning, was cleaned and Robert was using it on my clit and pussy, while I rode him. As I hadn't yet had the toy up my ass like the other two, it was wonderful, and I felt nicely stretched and just a little bit sore when he'd finished. He got damp towels to wipe us off with afterward.

"That was amazing, Robert. Do you think you can give Becky the same?"

"She does anal?"

"No, I'm sorry, she still needs to be prepared for that like I was, but I was referring to some alone time, where it's just you and her. So far, she's only been with women and you, and might still be confused about her true sexuality, which I suspect is bisexual. Being alone with you will let her know she doesn't need a woman to have fun."

"You've drained me pretty good."

"She'll need to shower to wash off the sunscreen, and some soapy shower play and some oral to warm her up, I have every confidence you can do me proud with some fresh, new pussy."

Robert laughed. "We are going to slow down at some point, aren't we?"

"You can always watch us daisy chain tonight if you don't feel up to it."

"Fine, send her down here."

I gave him a big, sloppy kiss. "Thanks, lover."

I tugged my bottoms on and went back topside. I kissed Becky and told her Robert was waiting for her. She looked at me, then Pen. "Is that okay with you, Pen?"

"If it weren't, I'm sure we'd have had words already," Pen replied. "I'm just surprised he can get it up again."

"He might need a little encouragement," I laughed, "but I have every expectation he'll do us proud."

I checked on the children. Antoine was working with the kids in the galley making whatever. I lay down on the lounge.

"Now, I'll put sunscreen on you," Pen said.

Pen spread it all over my body, front and back with Bonnie watching.

"I don't think I've ever met such sexed up people," Bonnie said, eyeing us as Penelope oiled my boobs.

"Mmm. I don't think I've ever felt the way I do now," I agreed. "It's like a honeymoon, times two. If we were together constantly, it might be different, but I don't see them often enough for this to become routine. It just refreshes the feelings I have, every time I see them."

"Would you like more sunscreen for your back, Bonnie?" Pen asked, holding up the tube.

"Sure."

While Pen spread the lotion on Bonnie's back, Bonnie asked how the sex with Robert was.

"Wonderful. Robert is a great anal lover. Very gentle and considerate."

"Doesn't it hurt. The one time I tried it, it was pretty painful," Bonnie said.

"Pen told me the secret to good anal sex. She prepared me for it for a week before hand, and then she was nibbling my lady bits when Robert took my anal virginity. I was so ready by then, I squirted. Poor Pen got a face full."

"Eww. How was that?"

"Messy," Pen laughed. "Shocked hell out of Sam and me."

Bonnie turned over, and Pen handed her the tube. "How does one prepare for anal sex?"

"Use progressively larger anal plugs every day for a week to get you used to something being in your bum, and stretch out your anal sphincter slowly," Pen said, sitting down beside me and taking my hand. "Wear them all day, even all night if you can. The next part is very important. Most people try anal sex when they're drunk, because it scares them and they think they need liquid courage. Don't. You want to be stone, cold sober, especially the man, so he doesn't get impatient, and try to jam his dick up inside of you. Slow and careful are the key words. Take your time, and you might even want to be on top so you have maximum control. And if you're really serious about it, take some enemas ahead of time, so you're nice and clean and the whole process isn't so damn messy. You can snuggle some when you're done, instead of hopping up and cleaning off."

"You didn't just now, did you?" Bonnie asked. "The enemas, I mean?"

"No, had to jump up and clean off, but since it was someone else's turn, that wasn't a huge headache. Some warm wet towels do the trick."

"And you think I'd like it?" Bonnie asked.

"Try this," I said. "Find a nice vibrator about as thick around as Bill's middle finger. While he's fucking you doggy style, have him lube up the vibrator and turn it on. Have him begin by rubbing it around your pucker, getting it used to being touched. Around the time you have an orgasm, have him push it gently up your butt and start to fuck you with it. If you like that, you'll probably enjoy anal sex."

Bonnie laughed. "I'll have to be careful. Bill might think I learned this from someone I shouldn't have."

"I'll be happy to tell Bill where you learned it," I said. "Just out of curiosity, how many times did Bill fuck you last night?"

"Three. He kept hearing you four going at it and got another hard on. He had to stick it someplace, didn't he?" Bonnie laughed. "He was a tiger."

"How are things going on the homefront?" I asked.

"Good. As good as they've ever been. I still feel he doesn't trust me all the way, but he's getting there. I'm a little surprised he took off my top and then left fishing. That's more trust than I would have expected, considering there's three other men aboard."

"Perhaps he trusts us, as much as he trusts you?"

"That could definitely be true. He knows how hard you've worked to get us back together, so figures you wouldn't let anything happen to screw it up again."

"I've been thinking about what I said earlier about you going on vacation while you're fertile and having another baby," I said.

"You don't think I should?"

"I don't think you should surprise Bill. I'd tell him that's what you want to do, and let him decide if the time is right, especially if he's going to be starting a new business. Having another baby right then may put a lot of pressure on him, so let it be his choice."

"You're right." Bonnie thought a moment. "Are you having any morning sickness?"

"A little nausea in the afternoon, usually, but not bad. I attribute it to my clean living and healthy habits."

Pen rubbed her hand over my stomach, thinking about her child now we'd talked about it.

"Are you thinking about your baby?" I asked her.

"God, yes. After all this time, finally, a baby. You really don't mind having one for us."

"Not at all, Pen. My mind was made up when I agreed to the deal. I accepted it then, and you've done absolutely nothing to make me think of changing my mind. I'm in this 100%."

Becky came back, closely followed by Robert, who looked pretty whipped. She sat down beside me. Robert climbed behind Pen so he could hold her. She leaned back against him.

"You're right. I'm not a lesbian," Becky said. "Damn, that man can fuck." I chuckled and Robert smiled at me. "It's like night and day compared to the college boys I've been with. I was lucky to cum with them once. Robert is on a whole other level. Pen, you're a lucky girl and we're so fortunate you're willing to share."

"I didn't know if I'd quite be ready to share him with you. Wanting to spend time with Sam kind of forced me into it. I guess I understand how Sam felt being forced into having a child for us, but just like she once said, it's not as bad as it could have been. I enjoyed last night more than I expected. You're really a very sweet girl."

"Well, I think you're a wonderful woman."

Pen smiled and nodded at the compliment.

Antoine stuck his head out of the galley. "The children want grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch. Any other takers?"

"That sounds fine, Antoine," Robert said. "You might add some thin sliced roast beef or ham, for the adults."

"Yes, sir. I'll make a variety."

I followed him back to the galley, where Emma and Billy were busy decorating cupcakes. Most of them looked pretty bizarre.

"My goodness, Emma. Are you having fun?"

"Yes, we're making cupcakes."

"I see that. What's that one you're working on now."

"A dinosaur."

It did look like an animal, but that was about the only resemblance I could find.

"Very nice. You do good work."

"See, I made a horse, too."

It looked an awful lot like the dinosaur. It had four legs though, so she could count.

"I'm so proud of you.'

"See what Billy made. This is his house, and his Mom and Dad are outside holding hands."

"That's lovely, Billy."

"It's a lot better at his house now that his Mom and Dad are happy again."

"Do you wish your Mom and Dad were happy together, honey?"

"No. I wished Daddy didn't do a bad thing, but you're happier now than you used to be. I like it when you're happy."

"I like it when I'm happy too. You know who makes me happiest of all?"

"Robert?"

"No."

"Pen?"

"No."

"Becky?"

"No, angel. You're the one that makes me happiest of all, Emma. No one can make me happier than you can. You're the best little girl in the whole world, and I love you so much, it makes my heart hurt."

"Should I kiss it and make it better?"

"It's not that kind of hurt, Emma. This is a good kind of hurt. My heart feels so full, it wants to burst, but it's emotional, a feeling, not physical like when your Daddy hit me in the face."

I rained a few kisses on her face until she giggled.

"Are you having a good time, Billy?"

"Uh-huh. I like you and your friends a lot."

"I know my friends have a big surprise cooked up for you and Emma this afternoon. I don't even know what it is. I'm so excited. Emma, Mommy is going for a swim. Be a good girl for Antoine."

"Can I go swimming too?"

"There's no sand to stand on, so you'd sink, but perhaps you could use your life vest and float. As soon as you're done with your cupcakes, put your vest on and come to the back of the boat. Would you like to do that?"

"Yes."

"Finish up and help Antoine clean up the mess."

"Yes, Mommy."

I rejoined my friends. "I think I'm going for a swim to cool off. Anyone want to join me?"

Turns out they all thought that was a good idea. We went down to the back dive deck and went into the water. There was a bit of tom foolery between my lovers and me, but nothing too provocative given the circumstances. Any time we got a little tired, we'd sit on the edge of the dive deck for a few minutes to rest. I was doing some kissing while there, but brief, and without the fondling I'd try in the water.

Emma and Billy came back with their life vests on and Robert helped them down the ladder from the sun deck. They jumped in, and we had a good time splashing each other.

We were resting again, and Bonnie asked Billy, "How would you like a little brother or sister?"

"Do you have a baby in your tummy like Sam?" Billy asked.

"Not yet, but when your Daddy gets back from fishing, I'm going to ask him if he's ready to make another baby with me. We'll see what he says."

"He should be back pretty soon, if he wants lunch," Robert said. "Why don't we get out of the water and let our suits dry before we eat."

We all went back up top and we made sure the kids got some sunscreen and refreshed our own coats. By the time lunch was ready, Bill was tying off the zodiac to the back of the boat. He'd caught six fish, three snappers and three groupers, and he delivered those to Antoine.

Antoine had prepared grilled cheese sandwiches, some with meat, sliced into smaller portions so we could mix or match our sandwich, with some potato salad.

As we sat down to eat, Bill asked, "Did I miss anything while I was gone?"

"Well," I said, "Pen and I were talking to Bonnie about how sex of a different variety could be fun if done in a way she hadn't tried previously. I don't know if she was exactly eager to try it, but we explained how it could be tested by dipping her toes in the water first."

"What exactly are you saying?" Bill asked.

"Little ears," I said. "We can discuss it later."

"Mommy wants to have another baby," Billy said. "She wanted to ask when you got done with fishing."

Bill stared at Bonnie and she smiled at him. "You know how we've been talking about taking a week's vacation while Samantha looked after Billy for us? It was suggested to me, that we take that vacation when I'm off birth control and fertile so we can start on our second child. I guess it might depend on whether or not you want to start a new business and a larger family at the same time. The fact that you might be home more often, certainly makes the prospect of another baby easier for me."

"You're sure?"

"I'm sure if you are."

Bill stood up. "Let's get started right now." He took Bonnie's hand and headed to their cabin. Bonnie was giggling and Bill was grinning.

"Are they going to make a baby?" Emma asked.

"It certainly seemed that way to me, angel," I said. "It might take a while though, like it took for Robert to make a baby with me."

"Gee, Billy. You'll get a brother or sister, just like me," Emma said.

Billy had a huge grin on his face. Looked like Mom and Dad were back together in a big way.

******

A little before one, Robert said, "Anyone who doesn't want to be flashing their boobs at a bunch of strangers, better put their tops on."

Another hint at the surprise, though I wondered what it could possibly be if other people were coming. The females who were still present, (Bill and Bonnie still hadn't made a reappearance), put their tops back on.

Sure enough, a rather large ship soon motored into sight, and dropped anchor about a hundred feet away. A huge crane lifted a large elliptical object off the deck and lowered it into the water, where it rocked in the waves.

"Is that what I think it is?" I asked.

"What do you think it is?" Pen asked, smiling ear to ear.

"Some kind of submersible?" I ventured a guess.

"Bingo," Robert said. "Three year olds can't go snorkeling, but this is one of the best reefs in Florida. There's an amazing amount of sea life right below us. It's not a true submarine, as it needs to remain tethered to the mother ship, but it can venture about a hundred yards in any direction. There's an expert on board who can point things out to the children. It's like going to an underwater zoo. I'm thinking the kids will love it."

"Oh, my God, will they ever," I said. "No wonder you said it would be expensive. I can't even begin to guess how much."

"The smiles on their faces will be worth whatever it cost," Pen said.

"It can take four passengers at once," Robert said, "plus the driver and a marine biologist. I'm thinking the two kids each time, with two adults, so the kids get three trips, because we can always snorkel. It's just how we divvy it up among the adults."

"If it's all right with everyone," I said, "since Bill and Bonnie haven't reemerged into the sunlight yet, what if Pen and I go with the kids first, then you and Becky, and by that time, maybe the lovebirds will have rejoined society."

That sounds wonderful," Pen said, "if it's all right with Becky."

"That's good by me," Becky said, putting her hands around Robert's arm. "I don't mind spending more time with a hunk like Robert."

Robert, Pen and I laughed.

Ben and Robert got the fishing gear out of the Zodiac and Ben got in to take the four of us over, Pen, Billy, Emma and me.

"Where are we going, Mommy?"

"You see the little boat floating in the water next to the big boat?"

"Uh-huh."

"The little boat can go underwater, and it's going to take us down to see all the fishes under the water. You and Billy get to stay on until they need to leave, but we're going to change the adults three times, so everyone gets a chance to go underwater. Doesn't that sound exciting? It will be like an underwater zoo."

Emma clapped her hands. "Billy, we get to see the fishes underwater."

He lit up like fireworks. The four of us got in the Zodiac and went over to the submersible, where we were helped aboard, the children first. I squeezed Pen's hand as soon as we were seated. The submersible started to sink as soon as everyone was buckled in, and the hatch closed. As soon as we were under water, the marine biologist started talking to us about what we were seeing, as the sub was going down about sixty feet to the bottom. It was a lot. He used a bright light to point to things, so we could see what he was talking about.