My Husband Sells me Keep in School

Story Info
My version of when my husband sold me so he finish school.
9.8k words
3.28
7.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Ivan when he was in the New York airport on his way from Ukraine to Portland. My family emigrated from Ukraine a couple years ago. He was here for Study a Broad. I was in high school at the time. It was 1977. He was trying to find his flight, but was heading towards the Portland, Maine gate. Good thing for him I overheard him talking in Ukrainian. After talking to him, and discovering that we were going to the same place, I took him under my wing and got him on his way to the correct Portland. We talked the whole way to Oregon and I gave him my phone number.

To make a long story short, we ended up dating, becoming friends, falling in love, getting married, and both graduated from the University. We moved to Boston where he was going to start graduate school.

So my name is Angela. I was 21 when the story takes place. I was and still am about 5'6", 118 lbs, dark hair and because I run a lot I have a thin athletic body. I ran Cross country in high school and now I want to run a marathon. Ivan is 23 years old, 5'9", 160 lbs, dark hair, and great smile.

It was about 6 months before finishing his MBA when my work cut me back to half time. We were barely making ends meet. After a couple months of trying to find more work, we were behind on rent and all our bills. I suggested that Ivan find some work. He had tried but Harvard is difficult and he was struggling just to keep up. I suggested he take time off to work and help get our bills paid. He said in the long run we will be better off if he completes his MBA. Then he can make serious money.

He had some rich friends at school that he was going to barrow money. But when he approached them, they were not willing to help, or they weren't as well off as he thought.

Then he came home with a solution. He had one friend who was will to pay $200 to have sex with me. WHAT!? I couldn't believe he even suggested I sell my body for money. He laughed and said he wasn't really serious, but it was the only offer he got.

That evening our landlord came by and told us we were behind on rent. If we didn't come up with rent money before Sunday he would evict us. That night, I couldn't sleep. All I could think about was being kicked out of our home and left on the streets. In Ukraine, I knew people who were homeless. Some of them starved to death. The thought of being kicked onto the streets terrified me. And to make it worse, I dreamed I had to sell my body to strangers. I woke up horny as hell.

What if we went through with "it?" We love each other. Neither of us have family. We are a team and he is working hard for our future. If WE agreed upon it then it wouldn't be cheating. It would be me helping us get through this desperate time. If I don't then we will be kicked out on the streets. Plus, Ivan would never get his MBA. There were no other options.

Ivan was getting ready to go to school. As he was leaving I asked him if he was serious about his friend having sex with me. He said yes. I asked him how long he would be willing to pay for my body. He said once a week for a month. "What do you think," I asked. "I don't want to, but I don't know what else to do," Ivan said as he left for school.

That evening, Ivan shows up with his friend, Randy. He is about 6' tall, 200 lbs, with blond hair, and dressed in expensive blue silk button up shirt and slacks. He is clean shaven which makes me think they had this planned for longer than just today.

No one really talked for a few minutes. All I could think about was being homeless and living on the streets of Boston. Ivan was right about one thing, if we could manage until he graduated, then we would make some big money. We just had to make it for these 6 months.

That is when something snapped in me. I just thought, what the hell, it is only sex. If Ivan is ok with his wife having sex for money then I will help get him through school. We are in love and people in love sacrifice for each other. Guess, I'll just be sacrificing my body.

So I took control. "Randy, are you here to have sex with me for $200?" I blatantly asked. He was a little taken back by my directness but I figured if we were going to do this, I might as well lay out some ground rules. "Yes, I guess I am, if that's ok with you," he said somewhat sheepishly. "Then here are the rules: One, we need the first month up front, $800. Second, Ivan is not giving me away, he is renting me. He is not going anywhere. If I am going to do this, then he has to watch." I said that so Ivan would be forced to be apart of this. If he couldn't handle it then we wouldn't do it. Which was what I was counting on.

"OK," Randy answered. "OK," Ivan answered. OH SHIT! I thought to myself. With that Randy took his shirt off. I kept expecting Ivan to put a stop to this madness but he just stood there and watched. After Randy removed his shirt, he came over to me. Then he stopped, took $800 out of his wallet, handed it to Ivan. He then asked, "Hey, Ivan, so can I really do this?" "Uh-huh," was all my husband said, and with that Randy pulled my shirt up over my head, removed my bra, and started playing with my boobs.

Then he pushed me back on the couch, and unbuttoned then unzipped my pants. He pulled them off, plus my panties. It was so strange having my husband watch as his friend stripped me naked. As he undressed me, Randy never took his eyes off my naked body.

Any minute my husband is going to make Randy stop. There is just no way he is going to watch someone have sex with me. Any minute...

Well, I guess this is going to go farther than I thought.

I wanted Ivan to be close so when he changed his mind it would be easy for him to stop this. I told him to sit on the couch. I laid on my back and put my head in Ivan's lap. As Randy started rubbing my sex with his cock, I looked up into Ivan's face. He was looking at Randy's cock as it rubbed up and down my sex. After doing this for a couple minutes, Randy looked at Ivan and said, "Look into your wife's eyes as I stick my cock inside of her." I remember having a nervous grin on my face as Ivan looked down at me.

When I felt the head of Randy's cock at my love hole, I knew Ivan was not going to stop his friend from having sex with me. Randy pushed a little but didn't enter me at first. His cock must be a little bigger than my husband's. Randy pulled back and pushed again. This time a little went inside me. Then he pulled back and push again, more of him went inside me. He kept this up until he was all the way inside of me. Ivan stopped looking at me and looked at Randy's cock buried inside of me.

I wanted Ivan to be apart of this. So I told him "Randy's cock is inside me." When Randy bottomed out, I told my husband, "Randy is all the way inside of me. Really deep." I said that because he felt deeper than Ivan.

Randy told Ivan, "Your wife's cunt is tight. It feels so good to bury my cock in her. Is it ok if I fuck her now?" How perverted! Ivan just nodded and Randy started pumping his cock in and out, faster and faster, harder and harder until he erupted. He held his cock deep as he unload his balls inside me.

So pictured this, I am laying with my head on my husband's lap while his friend is filling my vagina with hundreds of millions of sperm. As Randy's cock is pulsating for the fourth or fifth time I look up, just as Ivan looks down. I smile at him because I know we can make rent this month.

As soon as Randy leaves Ivan strips and mounts me. He tells me how much he loves me and thanks me for helping get us through this time. He must have been really horny because he doesn't last but 5 minutes. He adds his load to Randy's that is inside me.

So we used the money to pay this month's rent and half of last month. So now we are only 1 1/2 months behind but we have until next month to figure things out. At this rate we will be caught up in three more months.

The week goes by fast. Next thing I know, it's Friday again and time for Randy to come fuck me again. He's already paid for it so we are obligated to see this through for this month.

Ivan gets home about 7. I have dinner waiting for him. Maybe he will have figured a way out of this so I won't have to give my body away tonight. I ask him "how was school today?" "Fine," he answers. "Anything happen?" hoping he will tell me Randy is NOT coming over tonight. "More economics today." We finish dinner and as I am cleaning up there is a knock at the door. "Oh Shit, here we go again!"

Ivan is all too eager to answer the door. Sure enough, it is Randy with a big grin on his face. He knows what he's going to do as he walks into our home holding something behind his back.

"Hello Randy," I say. He replies, "Good evening beautiful," as he pulls out a hand full of roses. Oh shit, are we dating now? "There beautiful." I tell him. Well, at least he is showing some effort to be nice to me, before he screws me.

To be honest, I am not interested in foreplay or small talk, I just want to get this over with. Randy is not saying or doing anything. Guess it is up to me again.

"So, Randy, are you ready?" "Oh yeah," He quickly answers, "I've been looking forward to this all week." I start to take my clothes off "Then, let's go," as I strip off all my clothes.

Randy is undressing so slowly and I want tonight to be over as soon as possible. So as he is undoing his pants, I start to take his shirt off. Soon we are both naked. He lays down on the couch. I look over at Ivan. He nods and I get on top of Randy. At first I just rubbed my pussy on his cock. As soon as I felt the moisture and lubrication, I moved on him just right so the head of his cock was at my love hole. Then I sat back. I looked over at my husband as I took him inside me.

Randy started to move his hip so he was pumping his cock into me. Then he says to Ivan, "Kiss your wife while I fuck your wife." So my husband holds my face and as we kiss. At the same time, I feel Randy's cock pushing into my love hole. After a few minutes Randy says, "Oh man, I love being inside your wife. Her cunt feels so good wrapped around my cock."

Now he starts to thrust in and out of me. He says to me, "Angela, tell your husband how good it feels to have me inside you." I don't know what to say, so he tells me again, "Honey, tell your husband that you love my cock inside your pussy." I figure if I don't say what he wants he's going to keep asking until I do. So, I tell my husband, "It feels so good." Randy stops pumping. "Honey, tell him how deep I am and how big I am. Tell him you love me fucking your pussy." So, I say, "Oh hon, his big cock is really deep inside of me."

Suddenly Randy stops and tells me to get on all four. He wants Ivan to stand at one side of the couch and lean over so he and I are face to face. With us looking into each other's eyes, Randy kneels his naked body behind my naked body. I feel the head of his cock rubbing against my pussy and then enter me.

Randy again starts commanding me, "Tell him you love my cock buried inside your pussy." "Honey, I love his cock inside of me." I reluctantly say. Randy is now pushing his cock hard inside of me. He holds my hips and pushes in as far as he can and then pulls out almost all the way before slowly pushing back inside of me. I figure he get's off hearing me talk to my husband. So as Randy is fucking my pussy, we are looking at each other. I tell Ivan, "Oh shit! He is so deep inside of me. Oh honey, his big cock feels so good when he pushes it deep inside my pussy."

This must be working, because Randy starts pumping a little faster. He keeps this up and then the unexpected happens. It starts in my gut and builds fast. I have never had a vaginal orgasm. Suddenly, I am having an intense orgasm. "Oh shit! I'm cumming. Don't stop." Now I am pushing back on him. As I start to tremble, I am face to face with my husband, "I'm cumming, oh honey, I'm cumming."

As I am coming down from my sexual high, Randy announces, "Fuck! I'm cumming. Sweety, I am emptying my balls inside you." Ivan and I are still face to face. "Honey, I feel his cock erupting inside of me. Oh shit, he is filling me with his sperm."

Unbelievable as it may sound, my husband is smiling at me. He seems happy that Randy and I have just come together. That his friend has filled me with his sperm.

Well, Randy held my hips tight until his limp cock slips out of me. He tells Ivan, "Man! That was the best fuck ever. You are such a lucky man." With that he gets dressed and as he is leaving, Ivan is undressing.

Just as Randy has the door open and is walking out, Ivan is rolling me over onto my back and entering me. If there had been anyone outside our apartment they would have been able to see me getting fucked by my husband. Ivan pumped only a few time before adding his sperm to my already cum filled pussy.

After Ivan was done fucking me, he got this worried look on his face. I could tell he wanted to say something, so I sat quiet. I was expecting him to say how sorry he was that I had to sell my body. Then very hesitantly, Ivan asks me, "Was he better than me?" Holy shit! Watching me have sex made him insecure. What can I say? Sex with Randy is new, it was hot, and he gave me one one hell of an orgasm. But I can't say that to my husband. "Oh hon, no, it wasn't even close to how good you make me feel. I was trying to get him to cum fast so I faked it. You are much better my love."

The next week Randy showed up eager to fuck me. He said, "I've been looking forward to this day all week." This time he had a box of chocolates for me. What do you say when a guys pays to fuck you and then gives you chocolates? It is just so weird.

Randy is so eager he doesn't wait for me. He starts taking his clothes off, "Ivan, strip your wife naked for me, will ya." My husband is a little too happy to get me ready for his friend to fuck me. Ivan pulls my shirt over my head and off. Then my bra. There is no hesitation as he removes my pants and panties. Ten minutes after he arrived we are both naked.

Randy lays down on the couch. He is on his side looking at us and asks Ivan to have me lie down in front of him so my back is to him. Ivan leads me over to the couch and has me lie down facing him so Randy and I are spooning. Randy wraps his arms around me and starts playing with my breasts. I feel his cock growing and pushing against my butt.

As he starts kissing my neck, he tells Ivan "Use your hand to rub my cock on your wife's pussy." Ivan hesitates a little, but then he reaches between my legs, pulls Randy's now hard cock out, and starts rubbing it on my crack. Randy continues kissing my neck while Ivan rubs his cock on my clitoris. After a few minutes, I twist my head back so I can kiss his lips. I love kissing.

As we continue kissing, I feel my crack getting wet and lubricated. Randy must have been leaking pre-cum, a lot of pre-cum. Then Randy tells my husband to stick his cock inside my hole. There's no hesitation as Ivan pushes Randy's cock down so the head of his cock lines up with my love hole. Randy starts to push his hips forward. This causes his cock to enter me. Ivan is still holding his cock as it slips inside of me. "Do you like seeing my cock go inside your wife?" Randy says to Ivan. "She is so wet. I love being inside of your wife. And I know her pussy loves my cock."

"Kiss your wife while I fuck her." Ivan is looking at Randy's cock as he starts thrusting in and out of me. Then Ivan looks at me and slowly comes up and we kiss while Randy is pushing into me faster and deeper. Oh shit! He is so deep. He has a really long cock.

While we are kissing, Randy tells us "Oh fuck, I love this pussy. It feels so good wrapped around my cock. I could fuck this pussy forever and never get tired. Ivan, I love your wife's pussy." He just keeps telling Ivan how much he loves my pussy. It was so weird having Randy talk to my husband while he was fucking me.

Randy moans as he fills my pussy with his sperm. Because I am glad it is over, I smile at my husband. Ivan smiles back. It occurs to me how totally weird this is that we are looking at each and smiling as Randy is unloading his sperm. Well, at least we have this month's rent covered.

So this should be the end of the story. I should have gotten a new job and put an end to the sell of my body for money.

But life happens. Our car broke down.

Ivan takes the car to a mechanic who says it is going to cost $800 to get it running. The evil guy won't even start until we pay half. I guess he knew we didn't have the money and he wasn't going to fix it for free.

Guessing that Randy would just pay another month, I wasn't all that worried. That was until Ivan got home and told me that Randy couldn't afford more than $100 per week and can't pay in advance again. But then he said, "Randy knows a couple guys that would like to be apart of our deal, and they will pay $200. But I only want it to be once."

Holy shit, my husband sounds like my pimp. I can't believe he is now letting two more guys fuck me. Then as I think about loosing the car. Both of us commute in that stupid car. We just don't have any other options.

I can't believe I am thinking about letting two more guys fuck me. We talk about it for a while. Neither of us are thrilled with this but we agree it is the only chose we have. So Ivan arranges it for the next night, which is Friday. Holy shit, that means Randy will be here too. Shit! How did I get myself into this mess!?

Ivan called Randy, who already had $500 for us. Oh shit, he sounds eager. Each of the other guys paid in advance, $400 and $100 from Randy. Randy drove over, gave the money to Ivan. Then drove him to the car shop to pay the mechanic so he would get started fixing our car.

The next day, Ivan got home from school a little early. Guess when you have someone else picking you up and bring you home, you have to be on their schedule. Right at 8 o'clock there was a knock on the door. I remember the look on Ivan's face when Randy walked in with two black guys. Where we grew up in Oregon, there were very few blacks. Neither of us even thought about Randy's friends being black. However, they were neat, clean, and in good physical shape. And, we couldn't say anything or else we would have been racist. I have never dated or even been friends with a black man or women. It was just a shock to me.

Randy introduces his friend like it is no big deal they are black. Fred and Andrew are students. They both live here in Boston. Randy knows them from playing basketball with them. Last week in the locker room Randy bragged about fucking a wife right in front of her husband. They were like, "No fuckin way. Prove it." Randy was only teasing them until he found out we desperately needed more money. That's when he told them to "Put up or shut up." They confirmed that Fred and Andrew paid $200 each and all of it went to Ivan.

So here we are, Randy and two good looking black guys here to fuck me. And they made it clear that they want Ivan to watch. The money has already been paid to the mechanic so I have no choice but to let them fuck me.

Well, "let's get this over with," I remember thinking to myself. "Who's first?" I ask. Apparently they had already agreed that Fred would go first, then Andrew, followed by Randy last, and then they wanted Ivan to "reclaim his wife," whatever that means.

Thinking Fred and I would just take our clothes off, get on the couch and fuck, I looked at Fred waiting for him to start. But he wanted Ivan to undress me. Fred looked at Ivan and asked politely, "Hay, take your wife's clothes off for us. Let us see her naked body." Ivan only hesitate for a second, then comes over and removed my blouse and bra. Then Fred grabs me from behind and fondles both my breasts. As he is rubbing my breast with his hands, he tells Ivan, "Get her completely naked for me."

So my husband proceeds to unbutton, unzip, and remove my pants while Fred is playing with my boobs. I remember how odd it is as I step out of my pants. Then as he removes my panties I am thinking to myself, "my husband is undressing me so someone else can have sex with me. Can life get any more perverted?"