My Husband's Boss

Story Info
An unexpected evening with my husband's boss.
1.8k words
4.07
92.8k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verity500
Verity500
109 Followers

I usually get a little nervous when I have company round for dinner. I am a pretty good cook but I like things to go well for my husband. He has a good job, and as such, I have no need to work. I actually enjoy being a housewife. I usually find plenty to do.

On that night we were hosting my husband's new boss, an Italian gentleman. He speaks perfect English and is a little younger than my husband.

I had met him once at my husband's firm's annual dinner and dance although I only remember him vaguely. At the time he wasn't Harry's boss, just a rising star in the company. Harry said that he had remembered me and also heard through the office grapevine that I had made quite an impression on him. I can't think why as I can barely remember him.

Anyway, tonight he was coming to dinner and Harry wanted things to go just so, as did I. My first thought was to cook something Italian but Harry said he much preferred good old English cooking. Roast beef it is then. Being nervous I had one or two glasses of sherry to calm my nerves. Harry doesn't like me drinking too much as it has an effect on me that can be quite embarrassing. He doesn't mind when it's only me and him, only when we go out or have company.

Alcohol, you see, tends to make me quite amorous. It also has the effect of switching off a few of my filters. Of course, when we are at home together Harry likes me like that. When we are with company, on the other hand, he gets a tad nervous, especially if I have one too many. Now that you understand that, you can probably see that having a few glasses of nerve-calming sherry was probably not the wisest thing to do, especially as Harry was trying to make a good impression on his boss.

I'm not sure if it's the same for everyone else but I usually feel that having one glass is fine. I then have a second glass thinking the first one never worked. After the third glass, I completely forget why having a drink was such a bad idea in the first place. Anyway, I think I probably had a glass too many. That's going to be my excuse from here on in, so please don't judge me.

Skipping forward to the evening and things were going very well, so far at least. I say so far because Harry didn't know I had already reached my safe limit of alcohol during the day. I was now onto my third glass of red wine and feeling a little squiffy. The filters were starting to switch off. The strange thing about filters is you don't realise you even have them when they switch off.

It all started when I took some dirty dishes into the kitchen. Harry's boss followed me in to fetch the bottle he had brought with him. I was bending down to fill the dishwasher when I felt a pinch on my bottom. Thinking it was Harry I said something like, "Ouch, I felt that. Rub it better you naughty boy." No sooner had I said it when he started to do just that. It was only as I stood up I realised it wasn't Harry, oops.

I honestly didn't know what to say, so I said nothing. I remembered going on a business trip to Rome with Harry once. Whilst he was in his meeting I left the hotel for a bit of retail therapy. Several times in the busy marketplace I had my bottom pinched. Perhaps that was what Italian men did, when in Rome and all that.

I turned to the serving hatch, placed my arms and head through to get some more dirty dishes from Harry. As I did, Harry's boss resumed his bottom rubbing. Harry was standing in front of me; he had witnessed the whole thing. As we made eye contact I simply shrugged my shoulders and made a facial expression of shocked puzzlement, as did Harry.

A voice from behind me said, "You have such a beautiful little bottom, Harry is a very lucky man." I now had both his hands on my bottom. I was looking at Harry, Harry was looking at me and his boss was looking at my bottom as he was rubbing it. I'm not sure if it was the wine or Harry not wanting to upset his boss, but he said nothing. I was actually starting to enjoy the attention, so I said nothing.

I blame the sherry, one too many during the day had made me squiffy. When I get squiffy I get amorous. I wiggled the kitchen part of my body to show his boss that I was enjoying the attention his roving hands were giving me. He obviously picked up on that as he was fast becoming more adventurous. As he moved his hands lower, he could feel the outline of my stocking tops through my thin cotton dress.

He moved his hands up to my waist; his thumbs were almost touching my spine as his hands gently gripped me.

He started to massage around my spine with his thumbs. The feeling was truly delightful. It was obvious to me he had done this before. As his thumbs made their way up my spine his fingertips gently glided against the sides of my breasts. I let out a little gasp as they did. Harry just watched on, saying nothing. I was feeling a sense of mission creep. How far would this go before Harry said something? It was his boss, he invited him to dinner. It wasn't for me to say anything. Anyway, I was enjoying it too much and I already had my excuse ready.

His gentle thumbs were now moving outwards from my spine massaging across my shoulder blades. His fingers were exploring more of my breasts as he did so. Within moments his hands had fully cupped my breasts, gently squeezing them as he did. Any morality filters I may have had were now thrown to the four winds. I let out a huge gasp of delight as I pushed back against him. I could feel the reciprocal state of his arousal pressing against me.

Still, Harry said nothing. I believe he realised that things had gone too far. We had reached the point of no return. I could no longer see Harry's reaction as my eyes were now firmly closed. I was in my own world, a little piece of erotic heaven. I honestly can't remember a time I was more turned on. I was so immersed in my own little world I didn't notice him loosen the belt of my dress.

I felt him lift my dress and place his warm soft hands around the bare skin of my waist before moving them up once again to cup my breasts. It didn't take him long before he was undoing my bra strap and holding my bare breasts in his hands. With every gentle squeeze, I was letting out gasps of sheer delight and pressing back harder against his arousal. I was so turned on at this point that I was almost climaxing. There was only one way I wanted this to end and I didn't have to wait long.

He moved his hands from inside my dress and undid his trousers. I could hear a subtle click as his metal belt buckle fell and hit against the tiled floor. Harry was my first and only love, the only man to ever be inside me. I was about to feel another. He removed my knickers and began to rub his silky smooth end up and down my wet, inviting lips before slowly entering me. I almost climaxed at that point. I tried really hard to hold back. I was biting my bottom lip and gripping Harry's hands with all the power of a woman giving birth.

As he was pushing in, I was pressing back, and as he moved back, I was pulling away. With every gentle thrust, I was letting out moans of pure sexual delight. His sensual hands were once again inside my loosened dress, caressing my breasts. My nipples were as hard as they had ever been. Our body movements were in perfect synchronicity. My head and arms were in the lounge with Harry, the rest of me was in the kitchen, being made love to by his boss.

I wasn't sure how much longer I could hold back. I felt him start to swell inside me. This was the moment. I started to orgasm as he started pumping inside me. I could feel his hot wet juice filling me. The walls of my vagina were pulsating with a vice-like grip as my orgasm intensified.

I pushed back against him several times, determined to squeeze every last drop out of him before releasing my grip of Harry's hands. My body was quivering with orgasmic aftershocks. Never in my life have I ever felt so good. He gave my breasts one last gentle squeeze before removing his hands from inside my dress. Without a word being spoken, he pulled his trousers up and returned to the lounge.

I rearranged my own clothing before following behind a moment or two later. The lounge was filled with an almost eerie silence. I didn't know what to say so I just asked if anyone would like a coffee, just casually like that as if nothing happened. It broke the ice, I realised how silly that must have sounded, given what had just transpired. I started to giggle. It wasn't long before we were all laughing. I stepped over to Harry's boss and gave him a firm punch on the arm. I then wagged my finger at him and said, "You were a very naughty boy." It just started us all laughing again.

I'd just had what was probably the best orgasm of my entire life whilst my husband watched on in silence. A stranger set of circumstances is almost impossible to imagine. Yet there we were, laughing as if nothing really happened. It wasn't long after coffee that the boss left. I looked at Harry whilst raising my eyebrows and shrugging my shoulders, he just looked back at me and mirrored my movements. It was almost as if at that moment we somehow managed to telepathically communicate that we would never mention this night again, and we didn't.

As far as I know, neither did his boss. Not long after, Harry managed to get his long-overdue promotion. Everything was good in Harry's life, as it was in mine. There is however one lasting legacy from that fateful night. Whenever we visit people and I see a serving hatch, well, suffice to say, I get embarrassingly wet.

I hope you enjoyed my little fantasy. If you did, leave a comment and I may tell you some more. Thank you for reading it.

Verity500
Verity500
109 Followers